All Comments on 'Lost and Found Ch. 04'

by slavebaby216

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still hating on Martha

You've done well making her a thoroughly unlikable, skeevy meddling bee-otch. Within the D/s dynamic, it was appropriate for Alex to force Martha's apology to him. While not the usual thing, I would have dearly loved it had he pushed Martha into a direct apology to Kelli. I wasn't happy about Alex agreeing to go to Martha's, but he used the visit well. Martha certainly seems to think there is a closer friendship than Alex does.

About consistency - Alex was edging Kelli and she's to have permission to cum. He then ties and gags her and fucks her over the cliff. She can't ask (or safeword, if needed). Nothing was said about her orgasm without permission. Now, I'm good with what happened. I'm just asking do you want Alex to be flexible on things or did you loose sight of those details?

slavebaby216slavebaby216about 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

So glad you are enjoying the story! You are right, Alex was edging Kelli in the living room, but the dynamics changed when she crawled into the bedroom. So I guess I'd have to say Alex is flexible to the point that he takes what he wants. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous