All Comments on 'Lost & Found Ch. 06 Pt. 01'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
mrdilligafmrdilligafabout 9 years ago
how do y do it

My friend you have a canny way to your story telling I didn't like it when Karen died but as you go further in to the story one of the best thank you brilliant as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another sister.

looks like Joey's doesn't know it yet, but yet another spawn of Steve Dolan appears. The rumors about Steve knocking up Jodie Hollister in ch. 5 appear to be confirmed. Her description almost matches Casey right down to the eyes and bronze hair. Gonna be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
outstanding

It sucks karens dead but really glad to see you haven't given up the ghost on this series yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unexpected

I actually though you had closed this story line

I am ecstatic to see more and look forward to the twist and turns ahead

sabra16023sabra16023about 9 years ago
Great story

Waiting for next part. Thanks

dmg43dmg43about 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

As someone else said, I thought this had been closed out....BUT REAL GLAD you're continuing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another triumph

A great new beginning, or a finale that will rock the senses of most of your avid followers. Already waiting with bated breath for Pt. 02.

Skywarrior

HappyPrickHappyPrickabout 9 years ago
As allways...

As allways a Really Great Read!

Thanks, just Hawkins@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I have read every chapter of this story, and enjoyed them greatly. Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
best story on literotica

I just love this series of stories...everything about it... Waiting in anticipation for the next part.. Post it soon :)

welcome007welcome007almost 9 years ago
excellent

very good chapter. Cant wait for next part.

joey and luna-

brother and sister -

same father-steven dolan

wow please post next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing chapter

I have never made a comment on this site before, but felt I had to after this chapter.

Out of all the chapters in this series, this one is the absolute best. I enjoy nothing more than getting into a story on this site and the sex becoming second to the great story telling.

At points in this part I teared up, I smiled, and hurriedly kept reading for what was happening next.

Please don't keep us waiting for a long time for the next part.

firewolf54firewolf54almost 9 years ago
luna

it was great please don't just leave us hanging you have to finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next CHAPTER!!!!!

Please please please post the next chapter soon and don't you dare let it be the last. So much going on. Truly best part of whole story so far. Can't wait to see how this will unfold!

BiggcoachBiggcoachalmost 9 years ago
next chapter

i am anxiously awaiting your next chapter. This is by far the one of the best stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great chapter

I'm anxiously waiting for the next instalment in this series This has been an amazing story so far. Please post the next part soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this story

Plesee tell there wI'll be a about part 2 to chapter 6 I wil have to read it I have to find out what happen to on Joey and luxury and I hope that maybe you will some how git robbie to on forgive angie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well, stayed for the feels like all the other stories, but...

Good god, why does everyone die in this! what's in the town water there? not just Karen ( that was a plot device I didn't appreciate ) but now the Hollister women too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And...

I was right. Hated you the entirety of page 1. Dammit, I liked Karen. At least you didn't off Casey at the same time, or take out one of the kids. And I was also right about getting over it cause I also like Luna. Figured out who she was immediately, mainly because I didn't have to wait for chapters to be published and remembered that Sarah wasn't the only one that was set up like that by the psychotic, sorry excuse for a human being whose name I refuse to speak.

As always, very good style and tempo with very few mistakes that I could find. Good flow and nice slow burn that gave Joey the time needed to grieve and be able to accept new love into his life. Love how much of the spitfire nature Luna has showing just how much of her gramma's family line she has in her.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I agree with Anonymous below from a year ago. 100%. I’m lazy, I don’t want to rewrite it. And yeah, I was so pissed when you killed off Karen. Damn you to hell... Damn you all to hell... That was my impression of Charlton Heston. I wanted to find you, draw and quarter you (withal the cutty bits) throw your parts in a pit of hungry wolves and then beat the crap out of you with a 2 by 4 dipped in tar overnight (it will bend then), slowly. I know who Luna is... I know who Luna is... Can’t wait till Frank finds out Joey is with Luna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not reading anymore. Stoped at Karen died. Very poor choice. Very bad writing choice. Because now you just going for tear jerker. This had no fluidity in it. You could have Joey and Karen split up for bringing in more family loving. I was looking forward to some other stories by you but not now. Sorry. Good bye.

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

I guess it's a testament to your skills as a story teller that Karen's death had such an impact. It was a real 'Game of Thrones' moment that, while I can't say I approve, I do appreciate. Gone but not forgotten. RIP Karen. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love most of your stories, but as someone who lost a spouse to cancer, this chapter does not ring true. “For the first time in a very long time…” It’s been six months. Not a very long time. Joey’s not been a real father to his baby in that many months when his family tells him to leave his son for a few more months or however long it takes. He’s missing his son’s babyhood. That’s a lot of development and bonding time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
4274 Followers
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories