All Comments on 'Lost & Found Ch. 06 Pt. 02'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 9 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for this BB. I really do enjoy your writing as, I have commented many different ways at different times. May I make a suggestion? I think that the family ties of your stories while wonderfully written can start to become confusing past the 3rd or so chapter. Any chance of you creating a family tree or at least a flow chart explaining who is a desendent of who and show how each coupling complicates each of the families you write about? Just a thought. Either way thank you for this great read, thank you for introducing us to Robbie, Casey, Joey, Karen and Luna.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

So glad you got around to tieing up the loose ends. A beautiful story.

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1almost 9 years ago
Just One Thing

Beachbum,

I have always enjoyed your stories, and I was glad to see this one posted. I do agree that it would be nice to see some family tree diagrams for this and your other stories. The only other thing that I would have liked to see in this final chapter would have been the twins calmly informing everyone that they had known everything for years and that people could stop chasing them out of the room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A very enjoyable read.....however this is for you editor mentioned in the beginning.

Several months ago I was surprised to find that another favorite author aka your editor, had disappeared from the public view on Lit, along with all his outstanding stories. You mentioned he still edited for you. Could you by any chance be able to shed some light on what happened to him and if his stories will be available to read again? I miss Cassie, Robin, Angel and Tommy as well as some of the other excellent characters crafted by his imagination.

Respectfully Yours

An Avid Reader of both your works.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 9 years agoAuthor
To the anon asking about GrandTeton

GT has pulled the Angie/Tommy/Cassie/Birdie stories with a view to rewriting and publishing them in a more mainstream form, something that has pleased my own wife inordinately, as she is a bedrock fan of his work and is as deeply immersed in 'Angel World' as I am. She's in almost daily communication with him, whether progressing and discussing my work, looking at how the plot-lines and relationships in the re-cast Angel stories will work, or just generally yukking it up over life, the universe, and everything. GT should be contactable via the email link in his bio page, I'm sure if you drop him a line he'll be happy to tell you in more detail what he's doing and whether or not he still has the original stories to hand; he should do, he's a very organised writer!

Good Luck,

BB1958

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Spy A Whovian!

Im guessing you're a doctor who fan? Hence the "something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue" line in your story. Nice, its quite a fantastic show.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 8 years agoAuthor
RE: 'I Spy A Whovian'

I am a fan of Doctor Who, this is true, I've been watching it since I was a little boy, but the line doesn't come from Doctor Who; I first heard it when I was a page-boy at my cousin's wedding, 45+ years ago, when my Great-Great Aunt made a big thing of reminding her that she had to have 'something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue', and she was in her late 90's then (but still tougher than a hippo's arse, and mad as a bloody mongoose), so it comes from at least Victorian times. It's a pretty standard superstition here in England, although my American wife knew of it, and made sure she followed it when we got married, to bring good luck.

stanthony8stanthony8over 8 years ago
"Something Old...."

It's done here in America but, it's considered "Old School" traditional and not always done. All my brothers and sisters have done it but, not all of my nieces and nephews. The younger generation doesn't always respect tradition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great work

I was waiting a long time for the ending of this story. I like you tied it all in at the end. looking forward to reading more of your work.

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 8 years ago
Great Finish..but not yet?

BB

I am really at a loss to explain how I feel about this awesome story. I will most likely start from the beginning (again) in the future. I hadn't checked here for new stories for a while because there are so many good authors so I wasn't aware of ch 6. My title for this comment was intended to catch your attention so you would read this and explain - a special 'thank you' to Leroy Jethro Gibbs, to whom Jonah Hollister owes so much...?? That name is from one of the best shows on tv.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 8 years agoAuthor
@bseeker6969

My dedication to 'Leroy Jethro Gibbs' was a tongue-in-cheek nod to my wife and her friends, who all think Gibbs and Jonah have a lot in common, and I must admit, to my minds-eye while I was writing him, he did look a lot like Gibbs to me, although Jonah's not as taciturn as Gibbs, you have to agree. Otherwise, they have a lot in common, and as my wife and her friends are my sounding boards, have helped me a lot over the years with my writing, and have a thing about Mark Harmon (and Richard Dean Anderson, too) and have done for years, I thought I'd give them someone who's in the same ball-park. There you have it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worthy the wait 5 🌟

I have waite for this storry, It was totally worth the wait,

Thank you..

jabbawookieukjabbawookieukover 8 years ago
Dude, this is my favourite story so far

This story had me laughing and it had me crying. It's definitely among your best and it's now my firm favourite. So glad that Joey, Robbie and the rest of the clan all got that happy ending. Will, you should really publish a family tree with this. The relationships and just who's the daddy had my mind in a total spin.

So what's next? Moira and Morag find sapphic love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome written by a truest talented undiscovered author

This story is amazingly well written and did something that no other author has ever done ...it made me cry l had tears running down my face and could not wait to get back to it.That dear author is a first.This story is so well thought out and complex it was clearly written by an undiscovered am1ce6azingly talented author who needs to get a publisher.I have never been so engrossed and affected by any book I've ever read.A talent such as yours must be seen.better than anything I've ever read before ever.and the others are just as good.Thank you and I hope you become rich and famous you deserve to.Greating from England bloody hell Americans are amazing.

BigServBigServover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Just came across the series after a hiatus (couldn't remember my username). Was pleasantly surprised with the wonderful story and refreshing romance. I very much enjoyed reading this seris. I read through it in 3 days!

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 8 years ago
simply superb

I like to wait till the end off the story before I comment, so I can make a sound remark. I do have to say that this story is not only my favorite bit also the best story I've read on this site to date. Very well written with everything I could possibly hope for in a story, you have an amazing talent and I would love to see more of your writing. Thank you for something so wonderful

glenda54glenda54over 8 years ago
praise indeed

Fantastic story you keep getting better and better thanks again for making me cry

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Sorrry to see this end...have enjoyed the journey!

Great story line...with all the twists and turns...and especially the surprises! I remain a fan!

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 8 years agoAuthor
One more connection to go!

There is one more story in the offing connected to the world of Robbie, Casey, Sarah and Joey, but involves a whole different cast of characters, although a few familiar faces will crop-up now and then. It's all pretty much written and just needs revising and proofing, but it should be here soon; family upheavals and issues have been occupying my time and deflecting my attention for a long while now, but there should be a new one- or two-part story set in the world of Springfield and Holden's Crossing fairly soon now; its tentative title is 'Lost & Found Ch. 07: A Charm For Trinity', I'll try and get it out as soon as possible.

Will

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
it was a wonderful read

This story has been a truly wonderful read. It is almost exactly the way my own fantasy is. However the reality of my own experience was miles away from even my own fantasy. I give you my applause! This is probably the closest I will ever get to my ideal (all be it, fantasy) world. By the time my half sister and I came to the realization of our feelings for one another, it was too late for she is married and has children by her husband. And I refuse to do anything to interrupt the children's lives regardless of mutual feelings and willingness. We were raised in different houses in different areas. She was raised a single child by our father, and I was raised the eldest of six by my mother. We didn't find out about the others existence until I was 15 and she 14. Nothing actually happened between us for 15 years after we actually met. When it did we had a magical week together. And that is probably the closest I will ever get to having my perfect world. I won't let it be more, because of events of having my family torn apart and being taken by the state at the tender age of 9. It is for that reason and that alone, that I refuse to allow anything more to occur. I will not be the cause of breaking apart my niece and nephews' world or family. For it is the duty of everyone of sound mind, to bare the weight of the world and deny their own desires for the sake of a child. Whether it is your child, one of your families children, or a random child on the street.

I digress, because of the events in my youth I have an understanding of what you were telling us of the character Robbie. I related to that character in a deep and personal way. I offer my most sincere gratitude to you for writing this story!!!

Mr.E

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Will Robbie and Angie ever reconnect or is that not going to happen. I would really like to know if they will. Please let us know if they are.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 7 years agoAuthor
Re: comment 01.10.17 Robbie and Angie

As far as I'm concerned, Robbie has completely disassociated from Angie, and there's no more of that story to tell; Sarah's his mom, she was always his mom, and he has no place for Angie as anything except as his business partner's wife and his mother-in-law. That he feels like this, and has always believed this to be so, is entirely Angie's fault, and while she's trying to make him see her differently, and the fact he's forgiven her notwithstanding, the way she cut him out of her life all those years ago has completely destroyed any filial connections he once had with her. Angie broke him and tossed him aside, Sarah picked up the pieces and put him back together, with Joey, Karen, and finally Casey to finish the job, and those are the people he thinks are his family, not Angie and Steve Dolan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I understand you train of thinking about Robbie only seeing Angie as his business partners wife and his mother in law.. The fact remains even in that context..SHE IS HIS MOTHER IN LAW.. She there is that relationship to brooch and regardless of if you want it to happen.. every man bonds with his mother in law to some degree.. So I agree with the other commenters .. you even had Joey say that he knows Robbie would forgive steve and angie in time. So there is the setup in the story there and the fact that he has allowed her in as his mother in law.. I highly doubt that as he is at the end of his life that he wouldn't have made up with angie and had a loving relationship with her if not only as her son in law.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon 5/17/27

I'm not sure why you felt moved to make this comment, but thank you for being polite about it! The fact is, whether or not there is potential for a Robbie/Angie reunion as child/parent, (and I don't, and never believed there was), this story is over, and I have no wish or reason to revisit it. Your comment is interesting, and while it reveals the kind of investment in the story authors deeply appreciate, there really is no more to tell of this particular story; any further forays in the future into Springfield may or may not include Robbie and Casey, Joey, Sarah, Luna or Angie, but if it does, they'll be incidental 'walk-on' characters at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Really loved reading this series, it had me laughting, crying and everything in between. Sad to see it ending really but at the same time I believe all good things should come to an end. Looking forward to reading your future works.

Regards

Guts(sorry don't have an account so I'll show up as anonymous... and this is the first time I've ever wanted to comment on a story)

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Great series.

I did find it funny that you claimed it was all over in chapter 5 and then bam 2 more chapters. But who doesnt love more of a good thing right? The amount of torment and difficulty your characters went through at times were rough to bear, and in some instances really brought out "the feels". Which is indicative of great writing. All the relationships ties really started to become difficult to follow near the end there and its probably my only real complaint, it almost seemed to be made complicated just so everyone was related instead of having some outside people who were just understanding of the difficult situation. But again, it still made for some intense moments. Other than Robbie taking back Casey so quickly, but that was probably more greed for good story than an actual complaint.

Keep up the good stories, im really enjoying your other stuff as well.

oldnhornyoldnhornyabout 6 years ago
marvelous

I loved this series, if I could have given you a 10 I would have. This story was so above everything I've read in literotica, as were all of your stories so far. I can't wait to read the rest of them Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A bit much?

I enjoyed the story for the most part but felt it was all a bit heavy on the tragedy, and such a lot of incestuous coupling within a small group of people. But for all that a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Storyline

I wanted to thank you for the ironic twist, The Arch of Swords, courtesy of U.S.M.C. As a vet myself, having served quite a few years, it was a very surprising twist. One that shows how one's family takes care of each other, no matter what. Family is Family, and does not turn their back. Hell will be paid should a member break the faith. Again, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

Another exquisite story. You really weave a tale that kept me totally focused. Not just your erotic scenes but more so your ability to capture an audience with narrative. Your background with the story made it believable. Thanks again.

Prof Nick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
...

Hated you, got over it. Hated you, got over it. Fuck your emotional rollercoaster, you glorious bastard.

A good tale, but rife with too much tragedy for my taste. I've had enough of it in my life and read to escape it. So while it is a good story, I cannot bring myself to rate it. I can't give it a 1 just out of spite because I don't like the tragic events you felt compelled to put your own creations through, I cannot rate it higher for the same reason. Best I can do is say at least the technical aspects of your work makes it possible to get through. Good enough for me to come back to and read again someday, but I won't read past chapter 3 (maybe 4 and the first half of 5...maybe), which is where I personally believe the tale ends. I refuse to accept later chapters as canon, even though they technically are but hey, agree to disagree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more please

I loved this story so much that I actually skipped over some of the sex scenes for more of the back stories, the Steve Dolan character was excellently portrayed and several mentions of the Dolan family but not much beyond Steve, his father Jerry and with both gone there was little mention about the rest of them or what became of them

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 4 years agoAuthor
@ Anon. 03/15/20

There are teasers and easter-eggs tying my various worlds together scattered through my story worlds, for those who care to go take a look. 'Lost & Found: A Charm For Trinity' touches briefly on the complex Moran/Hennessey/Donnelly/Mason/Hollister family connections in Springfield, and there's a pretty large hint in 'Down At The Twist & Shout Ch.05' when the movie star Kelly Delano is revealed to be Kylie Dolan, the daughter of Springfield's Mayor Dolan, Steve Dolan's cousin.

Leon Shoemaker in 'Rag Doll Ch.06' is the grandson of Kathleen Moran, the older, estranged sister of Roisian Moran-Dolan, Steve Dolan's mother (connection mentioned in A Charm For Trinity), and is therefore Robbie, Casey, Joey, and Luna's 2nd cousin.

Leon's marriage with Nicky's stepsister Judy Nixon links 'Lost & Found' to 'Rag Doll', and Leon's close friendship with Bobby and Ricky, the sons of Barbara Morrison (which makes them 1st cousins of Nia and Jamie Morrison), then links 'Rag Doll' to 'Nia', 'Lost Girl', and 'Big Girls Don't Cry', which are an interlinked trio of stories in their own right.

I never intended it to work that way, it was just meant as a bit of fun, but it kind of kept happening so I went with it...

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
MOST EXCELLENT

THE STORY WAS GRIPPING. READ THE WHOLE THING IN HALF A DAY. LOVED YOUR USE OF DRAMA, HUMOUR, LOVE, AND LUST. THOUGH AT TIMES, I THOUGHT THE SEX SCENES WERE A LITTLE BIT LENGTHY AND REPETITIVE, I WOULD SKIM THROUGH IT TO GET BACK TO THE STORY. I FEEL THE STORY WAS TRULY GREAT AND THE REPEATED SEX WAS NOT NECESSARY TO SELL IT. I GIVE THIS STORY A 8 OUT OF 10*** RATING. BRAVO. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Meaning no disrespect to Anonymous of a year ago (The “Hated you, got over it. Hated you, got over it.” comment); I believe he is more Bipolar than I am. Tragedy is integral to a great narrative and this IMO was a great narrative for this genre. But does he have a point? Was there too much tragedy, Child abuse, Murder, Death and Rape? Maybe. The real world is not always unicorns farting rainbows. You were deployed twice if I remember correctly. The tragic death of Karen reverberated all the way back to the second chapter (Maybe the first since Joey was said to be dating the head cheerleader.). But she wasn’t as developed as the other prime female characters like Casey, Catlin or Sarah, was she? Maybe you were planning to move her out of the narrative early on to bring Joey into the taboo sibling relationship. I do know that if you would have killed off Catlin or Casey there would have been a MASAD death squad repelling down into your house. I have a habit of requesting more chapters; but I believe you have exhausted the character pool here. Writing about the Dolans would not be something I would be requesting. This story ended very well, but IMO it would have been great to have it somehow come full circle back to Robbie and Casey. Well done Mr. Author. I will be living in your submission list for quite some time.

Oh, if you are a yank and not a Brit I thank you for your service. If you are a Brit I thank you for your service. We need all the friends we can get. And no worries about the burning of Washington thing. That was 200 years ago and water under the bridge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lost and found - Fantastic read, I really enjoyed it, nice how you wrote the ending.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Thank you for putting in the effort to write such a beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have read this twice. Both times I could not stop crying. It was an excellent beautiful story. probably very close to the truth in a small town like that where one family with all it's relatives runs everything....

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

Despite twisting my brain with a family tree that resembled an enormous pretzel, I really enjoyed this extended story. Well-written with plenty of engaging characters, an interesting story line, and plenty of action and sex. 5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories