Lost and Found Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm, i'm gonna cuuuuum!" Candy whined loudly as her son's cock continued to pump in and out of her, pussy contracting and squeezing, legs shaking as her eyes rolled back in her head, grasping onto the counter to try and hold herself upright. Daniel was merciless, not stopping as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm, holding her in place as she twitched and shuddered on his dick. He knew this was exactly what he needed and what he did too.

"That's right mummy, that's right, cum for your baby boy and I'll give you another one to take care of," he growled as his own orgasm started to inch closer and closer. Candy had barely recovered from her first climax when the second hit her, arms giving way as her body slumped against the marble countertop, cheeks red, sweat on her brow as she screamed gutturally, clamping her eyes shut, colors dancing behind her eyelids as fireworks erupted in her nether regions. She felt a pressure building up inside her, something she had never felt before. She didn't have time to process what was happening before Daniels cock was forced out of her as he let go of her hair in surprise, a gush of female ejaculate shooting out of her, coating Daniels thighs and calves in her juices and covering the bathroom floor.

"FUCK," she yelled as Daniel hurriedly pushed his cock back inside her and continued fucking her sloppy hole. She had just squirted for the first time, she didn't even know she was able to and she couldn't remember ever being as horny as she was right now. Pulling herself off the counter and propping herself up with her arms with the last ounce of strength she had, she looked back at Daniel. She knew what she wanted and she was damn sure going to get it. A grin covered her face as she started to talk, determined to feel her baby boy unload deep inside her. "Give me your cum baby," she begged, "fill me up with your hot, virile cum and get me pregnant, breed me baby!"

Hearing her words was like showing a red rag to a bull as Daniel started thrusting even harder as his cock started to twitch inside her, his head rolling back, eyes closed as he focused on how good this felt. He exploded, jizz firing deep into his mothers fertile pussy as his knees buckled and shook, trying to keep his footing on the wet floor beneath him, the stench of sex filling the room.

"Yes baby, yes!" Candy shouted as a third and final, smaller orgasm washed over her as she felt his cum spreading out deep inside her. Biting her lip, her body quaked and shuddered as Daniel's cock slid out of her and she squeezed her legs together, clamping her hand over her opening to keep his cum inside her. Exhausted and drained, Daniel staggered over to the toilet, dropping the lid down and taking a seat as his cock shrank, flecks of cum still covering his shaft. Candy turned away from the counter, holding herself up on the edge as she looked over at her son and the puddle of liquid she had made on the floor.

"You made quite the mess Mum," Daniel said between deep breaths as he smiled at her.

"Well, that's your fault," Candy replied. "Turns out making a baby is pretty fun, we'll have to try that again sometime."

"Yeah we will, good thing we have a second test" Daniel replied as Candy made her way across the room, sitting in his lap as they held each other close, gently making out as Daniel's cum started to slowly leak from Candy's pussy and down her thighs. The birth control pills had made sure that she wouldn't end up pregnant this time, but that certainly wouldn't stop them from practicing in the days to come.

12