Lost and Found Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't cum until mummy says so baby," Candy instructed as Daniel nodded his understanding, not wanting to disappoint her after being so good. Pinching her nipples hard as she rode her baby boy, Candy felt another orgasm approaching, closing her eyes and focusing on how good Daniel felt inside her, how deep he was, how perfectly he stretched her pussy and how every single moan and whimper that tumbled from his lips only made her more and more horny by the second. After cumming so intensely just a few minutes earlier, it didn't take long for her second to creep up on her, but she too held back, knowing this may be the last time she would be intimate with her son for some time.

She started to bounce more slowly, but with each thrust from Daniel driving as deep inside her as possible, sliding against her special spot and pushing her closer and closer. Finally she felt that familiar pressure from within, back arching as she clutched onto Daniels shoulders, pressing her lips to his ear. "Cum for mummy," she instructed and Daniel immediately did so, gritting his teeth as he growled like a wild animal, unleashing all his pent up frustration deep inside her. Feeling his cock explode inside her pushed Candy over the edge too, digging her nails into Daniels back as she came on his prick, both of them shaking and quivering in each other's arms as they climaxed in unison.

Eventually the room fell quiet, other than the sounds of heavy breathing and the whispering of sweet nothings between mother and son. Cock still buried deep within the place he was born from, Daniels cum started to slowly leak out of Candy's freshly fucked hole and onto the sofa, staining it so that Candy would think of this moment whenever she saw it in the future. As they held one another, they each whispered how much they loved each other, softly kissing as they basked in the moment, their final moment of intimacy, at least for now.

Two days later, Candy and Daniel both stood on the train platform, the minutes ticking down before Daniel would depart back to his adopted parents house. It was crazy to think just a couple of months earlier, they had never met and now neither of them wanted to part, even though they knew it was for the best. The sleek metal tube that would carry him and his fellow passengers on their journey rumbled into life, lights flickering on as the train driver carried out his final checks before departure. Candy took Daniels hand in hers, unable to speak as she checked her watch. Five minutes to go. Looking at her son, her eyes burned with pride, mixed with a sadness that she knew would not pass for some time. A single tear rolled down her cheek as she did her best to smile and stay strong for him.

Daniel pulled her into a tight embrace, kissing her gently on the cheek and stroking her hair soothingly. "Its ok Mum, I'll miss you too," he whispered into her ear, "I'll keep in touch and message you every day, I promise, ok?"

"Ok," Candy replied as she wiped her tears and inhaled her boy's scent, smiling softly as the events of the last couple of months rushed through her mind. She had been a broken woman before she had met him, scared, alone and filled with regret. He had helped heal her and she had done the same for him. Their bond was so deep that it could never be broken, but being apart would still be painful. As they pulled apart, she checked her watch again. Four minutes. "You better get on the train sweetie, otherwise it'll go without you."

"Yeah, you're right," Daniel replied sadly as he glanced at the digital display above the platform, showing all the stops the train would make on the way to its final destination. Taking Candys face in his hands, he looked deep into her eyes, "I love you so much, you're an amazing mum." This caused the tears to start falling again as Candy did her best to stay composed as others on the platform glanced over at her. "I'll call you as soon as I get home, ok?" Candy nodded, letting go of his hand as he grabbed his suitcase handle ready to board the train.

"I love you baby! Bye for now." Candy said softly before Danie smiled warmly at her,l turning to step onto the train, looking around for an empty seat. He stowed his suitcase on the overhead rack and took a seat, looking out of the window and smiling at his mum. Two minutes.

Candy stepped closer to the train window, wanting to see him for as long as possible before he would be gone, for who knows how long. They didn't say a word, but the look they gave each other could have filled a thousand books with a thousand words. One minute.

The conductor on the platform blew his whistle and the train's engine burst into life. It slowly started pulling along the platform as Candy walked alongside it, blowing Daniel kisses as her tears began to fall again. She knew this was the right thing to do, to let him go, to become his own man, but it still hurt in a way she hadn't expected. As the train got faster, Daniel kept waving and smiling at her and Candy started jogging and then running, but eventually it was too fast for her to keep up and they lost sight of each other as he was whisked away.

Candy stood on the platform watching the train roll down the track until it went completely out of view. Taking a hankie from her pocket she wiped her eyes, straightened out her dress and stood tall and proud before making her way towards the station's exit. She would take a couple of days to process everything and the house would feel a little empty without Daniel in it, but she knew that she would be ok. She was stronger now than she ever had been, able to take on anything in her path with confidence. She had to keep moving forwards, for Daniel and for herself. As she left the station car park she looked up at the sun as it started to sink below the horizon, the sky a blaze of pinks and oranges as the sun set, painting the sky like a beautiful watercolor. She smiled to herself as she thought of Daniel and the time they had spent together before making her way home, ready for her next adventure.

On the train, Daniel was looking at the same sunset, marveling at its vibrancy as a tear welled up in his eye. He would miss Candy like crazy, he had never loved anyone like her, but she was right. He needed to head out into the world to become his own man, to experience life to its fullest and come back to her as a good man, a man she could be proud of, as her son and as her lover. He had spent two decades finding her and he didn't intend on losing her ever again. They would always be linked, connected in a way no-one else could understand. Reaching into his bag, he pulled out a book to read, opening it to the page marked with a thin leather bookmark. It was the start of a new chapter, both in the book and in his life and Daniel was ready to seize it with both hands, with his mum backing him every step of the way.