Lost and Found Out

Story Info
Jackson’s day gets interesting when a twink passes by.
1.8k words
4.51
14.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**WARNING** - Read the tags before reading! You won't find anything wholesome here. ;)

---------------

Jackson was working one of the mall kiosks on a slow Tuesday evening. The sleepy mall was normally busy on the weekends, but today was an extraordinarily slow day. Jackson had graduated high school, but had never really figured out what to do with his life beyond that. Now 25, he was working at the mall just trying to make a quick buck as a sales person. Jackson was actually pretty good at it; he was charming, athletic, handsome, and as smooth as they come. Standing at 6'1", he had been captain of his wrestling team at school and maintained that physique. A flex of his dark Arabic muscles was usually enough to get some old lady to buy whatever he was selling.

On a day like today, Jackson liked to people watch, as there wasn't much else to do. Some people caught his eye, other's didn't. He usually had to stop himself from staring too long at the pretty twinks that sometimes came by. White ones, black ones, latin ones, Asian ones, didn't matter; he couldn't afford to get hard during a sale. Today Jackson couldn't help but notice a lovely brown-haired boy that kept passing his kiosk. He must have passed by at least half a dozen times looking for something. Jackson got a better look at the boy with each pass. He was fair but with dark features and eyes, probably around 20, 5'7", somewhat athletic, and a perfect round ass that his shorts could barely contain.

On the seventh pass-by the boy finally got frustrated and sat down on a nearby bench. Jackson walked up to the seated boy until he was but two feet in front of him. Jackson cleared his throat.

"Hey, you look like you're looking for something?"

"Oh," the boy said startled. "Yeah... my boyfriend is supposed to meet me here, but I can't seem to find him and my phone is dead." He looked up at Jackson towering over him. The boy had amazing emerald eyes and even cuter features up close. He looked like he was about to cry. Jackson's pants started to strain as he looked down.

"That's no good." Jackson said calmly. "What kind of phone do you have?"

"It's an iPhone."

"You're in luck! I have a charger in my car and I'm basically done for the day. You can charge it there."

"Wait. Really?" The boy's face glowed as he jumped up. "My name is Brad. Can we go now?"

"Sure Brad, I'm Jackson. Just let me close up shop."

Jackson closed the register and lead Brad towards the parking lots.

"So how did you and your boyfriend meet?" Jackson inquired as they walked.

"Grindr, actually." Brad said blushing a bit.

"Really? Don't people mostly use that for hooking up?"

"I mean, yeah. But Dan and I actually connected. We've been dating for almost a year."

"That's good! I feel like most people lie on there, so it's just better to see everything in person. I mean, was Dan one of those guys claiming to have a 9 inch penis?"

"Haha, yeah. But then, doesn't every top lie about that?"

"Not every top." Jackson said with a wink. Jackson thought he saw Brad blush in the streetlight.

The car was one of the last cars towards the end of the lot. The mall had been mostly cleared out since it was about to close. Jackson unlocked his SUV and both boys hopped in.

"Tinted windows." Brad said as he plugged in his phone. "Very nice."

"If you want to get real comfortable, the backseat is the way to go." Jackson said with a grin. Brad thought about it for a second before clambering into the back. Jackson "bumped" against his ass to get a feel. The boy's butt was firm and built for a pounding. Jackson hopped in after him.

"You weren't lying, this is more comfortable."

"See, some of us don't have to lie."

"Really?" Brad said with a smirk. "You don't lie? Not even on Grindr?"

"No way. You can see my profile for yourself, I match every detail." Jackson opened up his phone and handed it to Brad. Brad scrolled through for a bit, double checking it against what he saw in front of him.

"No way!" Brad shouted in disbelief. "You do not have a 9.5" cock." Jackson smiled from ear to ear. He unzipped his pants and scooted right next to Brad in the backseat.

"If I'm lying it will be really easy to tell."

Brad hesitated for a moment, then slipped his hand into Jackson's trousers. Jackson felt Brad's soft hand stroking his cock, working it until he was at full mast. Brad moaned softly as he felt Jackson's cock swell in his hand. Brad slid Jackson's underwear off of his meaty rod, exposing all 10 solid inches. Brad gasped in surprise at the massive tower in front of him, but couldn't tear his hand away. With all his concentration Brad quietly stroked Jackson's fat rod, his mouth open and wet. Jackson placed his hands on the back of Brad's head and played with his hair gently.

"Sooo, was I lying?"

"No way." Brad said in awe. "This is the biggest cock I've ever seen."

"I can tell by the way your mouth is watering. Have you ever thought about tasting Arab cock before?"

"Not before seeing this dick."

"You wanna give it a taste?"

Brad simply shrugged his shoulders and dove between Jackson's legs, quickly taking half of it into his mouth. Jackson started to moan as the pretty twink played with his balls and worked his shaft.

"Damn Brad, how many cocks have you sucked? You're amazing."

"Oh, I'm up to two dozen at least." Brad said with a smile.

"Was that before or after you met your boyfriend?"

"A little bit of both, I guess." Brad said nonchalantly.

"You little whore." Jackson whispered between grunts of pleasure.

Jackson stripped off Brad's clothes until the boy was down to the jockstrap he'd been wearing for his date with Dan. Jackson lifted the tight twink so that his ass was fully accessible to Jackson's long tongue. Jackson ravaged the slut's hole with his mouth as Brad slobbered all over his long knob. The men worked in tandem in the back of Jackson's car to get each other as wet as possible. Finally, Brad lifted his ass off Jackson's face and leaned forward over the console, so Jackson had direct access to Brad's tiny boypussy. Brad looked back apprehensively.

"You can fuck me as long as you promise to go slow." Brad said wiggling his butt a bit.

Jackson spat on Brad's perfect hole for good measure as he pushed the first few inches of his cock in. Brad gripped the seats in front of him tightly as he struggled to take Jackson's thick, dark cock.

"Have you ever taken anything this big before?" Jackson asked.

"My boyfriend's bestie is about 8 inches, but this feels so much fatter." He moaned.

"Does your boyfriend know you're taking other dicks?"

"He caught me cheating once, but I begged him to forgive me."

Jackson's massive rod finally bottomed out in Brad's tight boyhole. Jackson couldn't believe the way it gripped his dick. Brad whimpered as Jackson started moving again.

"How does this cock feel inside your cheating hole?"

"It's so fucking amazing." Brad whined. "I've never been this stretched out."

Brad and Jackson continued their slow and steady fucking, dirty talking the whole way through. Jackson had the perfect vantage point to admire the way his whole cock disappeared in Brad's beautiful bum. Brad could barely contain his moans when Jackson bottomed out in him over and over again. Both boys were close to cumming when Brad's phone started ringing. He quickly grabbed the phone and made a quick shushing sound to Jackson before answering the phone.

"Hey babe. Sorry, I got a little lost and my phone died." Brad answered still full of Jackson's massive meatstick. Dan said something on the other end.

"Yeah, I ran into a friend who's letting me charge my phone in his car." Jackson could tell Brad was focused on his boyfriend, so he started thrusting again. Brad moaned softly as Jackson's shaft slid in and out of him hitting his deepest parts.

"No baby, his name's Jackson and I only just met him recently."

What an understatement. Jackson thought. He almost felt bad for Dan, who was dating this little whore. So he decided to do them both a favor. Jackson grabbed the slutty twink's hips and started pistoning into him as hard as possible. Brad couldn't hold back his moans any longer. He was moaning into the phone with primal lust as his boyfriend listened on the other side. Jackson smiled as he pulled the boy's arms behind his back and slammed into his bouncing ass. Brad was still holding the phone helplessly as Jackson worked his ass. Jackson snatched the phone from Brad and pinned him to the console with one strong hand. He put it on speaker.

"Sorry man, but your boy here is a cheating slut."

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Oh, this is Jackson, and the moaning you hear is coming from Brad."

"I don't believe this."

"You better buddy, cause I'm balls deep in his pretty pussy. Hey Brad, tell us how my cock feels." By this point Brad was completely losing his mind from the ecstasy of having his guts rearranged by Jackson's burly cock.

"This is the best cock ever! You're so big and rough. It's stretching my hole so wide. I want you dominating my pussy forever." He moaned over the clapping of his asscheeks.

"What was Dan's bestie's name again?"

"Trevor."

"Was Trevor's dick good?"

"Yes!"

"But who fucks you better, Trevor or me?"

"You!! Oh my god, please give me more. I'm gonna cum."

"There you go man. Now if you'll excuse us, I have a boypussy to breed." Jackson said hanging up the phone. He could feel Brad's hole tighten around his thick knob as the boy came on the floor of his car. Jackson wasn't very far behind him as he shot rope after rope of cum deep in the cumslut still pinned below him. Jackson quickly slid his still-hard dick out of Brad's gaping boypussy and took a video of the cum leaking out. He sent the video and a picture of his wet cock to Dan to confirm his boy was a cheater. Jackson also sent the video to himself for good measure.

As soon as Brad could breath again, he wriggled out of Jackson's grasp and spun himself around to face him. The boy had a fury in his eyes.

"Why the fuck would you do that?"

"Cause it was hot and you deserved it."

"Fuck you Jackson." Brad said grabbing his clothes.

"You just did." Jackson smiled.

"Whatever." Brad huffed. He quickly got dressed and stormed out of the car leaving Jackson there to enjoy his freshly drained balls.