Lost & Found Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I messaged Dom at four to ask her what time she wanted me there. She said five thirtyish. I gave her a thumbs up emoji. I took a shower and wrapped the copper tumblers that had been delivered that morning, placing them in a crepe paper filled box with the bottle of Grey Goose and four small bottles of ginger beer.

I knocked on her door a little after 5:30. She answered the door wearing a big smile, flannel shirt, a mid-thigh jean skirt and the ever-present black tights. "Hey! What you got there?"

"Hi. I, uh,.. got you a little something to thank you for giving me the little kick in the ass last week to start dealing with stuff and move forward. I needed it, and it meant a lot to me. Thanks!" I handed it to her.

"Aw, Jason, you didn't have to do that! But, I do love prezzies. Come in, come in." I closed the door and took off my shoes. I had noticed Dom never wore hers inside. She padded over to the coffee table and set the box down. After removing the top and folding back the crepe paper, she gasped. "Oh My God Jason! These are beautiful!" She held one of the copper tumblers up and it caught the afternoon sunlight coming in through the bookshelves and lit up the ceiling with dots reflected off the hammered facets. "I've always wanted one of these, but never got around to buying one. Test drive?"

"I am actually going to decline. I have been thinking of imposing a no hard liquor on work-nights regimen for a couple of months. I have a bunch of projects to get off the ground."

"Work stuff?" She asked getting up and heading for the kitchen.

"Some. Some not. I'll tell you my ideas over dinner. Can I help with anything?" I asked.

"Sure! I actually have the Thai noodle salad done and in the fridge. Now for the hard part. Do you have any experience with summer rolls?" she asked making that cute scrunched up wincing face that she made when she was afraid of the answer to the question she asked.

"No, but I am the master of mastering anything after five minutes with You tube. And I worked a catering job in college, so they can't be all that different from wrap sandwiches, just smaller."

We watched a quick video, to get the mechanics down, then Dom got all the veggies out that were already washed and prepped. We soaked the rice papers and made three, I continued while Dom worked on the spicy peanut butter sauce. Once done she got the bowl of noodles out of the fridge and we made plates and sat at the island.

"Sorry about the eating arrangement. I didn't foresee dinner guests when I furnished the place."

"No need to be sorry. And I like this, side by side. Co-conspirators. Not facing each other like a negotiation." I leaned over and gave her a little shoulder to shoulder nudge, causing her to laugh.

"You said no liquor, but would you like a beer? I have some Sapporo?" Dom asked.

"I'm good. But feel free." She did. Over dinner, we talked mostly about each other's jobs, getting clearer ideas of what we actually did. Dom was surprised that there was actually money in teaching people how to self-promote online. After dinner, we had coffee and sat on the sofa, me in one corner and sitting in the other facing me with her legs outstretched and crossed.

"Dom, stop me if I'm being too forward, but would you like a foot rub? I used to do it for Nat all the time, and if I'm being honest, you have the cutest little feet."

"Uh, sure I guess. As long as it doesn't end with them all sticky or in your mouth, I'm down. Do you need me to go change? Should I get barefoot?" She asked, preparing to get up.

"Depends. Do you want full service with lotion, or just a really good rub? If you want the manager special maybe go get changed, and rinse your feet in the tub quick." I said hoping she would go for the deep rub, wanting to feel her tights under my hands.

"Oh, I am going for the whole shebang. Remember you offered. I haven't been to any self-care since Covid started. I'll be back. Don't. Go. Anywhere." I went on my phone and tooled around for a bit, then went and freshened up my coffee. After twenty minutes, she reappeared, showered and fresh smelling, carrying a big bundle and wearing a dark green cotton night dress.

"Up. Up." she said, making her way to the couch and depositing her burden. She moved a bunch of items to the coffee table and laid down a white sheet. The pile of tools got replaced on the sofa, laid out. In a line against the back cushions in what I could only guess was the order she wanted them used. A four sided foot tool with grater, pumice, emery and brush, wipes, a towel, cotton make up pads, polish remover, lotion, clear coat and some red polish.

"You weren't kidding about going for full service, huh?" I asked, chuckling.

"This is the part where I remind you that you offered. It is also the part where I inform you that if you want to touch a Lady anywhere below the belt in October, you give her a heads up or deal with the wait while she shaves. I wasn't that long was I?" I was starting to like her little lip snarl tell when she was nervous about the answer to her question.

"Milady, the chance to serve is well worth any wait." This brought a belly laugh from her.

"I take it you want me to start with the pedicure, then the massage, then the polish?"

She nodded vigorously. "How do you want me?" Then she realized the loaded question she had just thrown to me and said "I mean what position?" before seeing that we were both blushing, and stammered "Shit! Goddammit, you know what I meant" I was roaring laughing by this time.

"Lay down on your stomach and lay your feet over the arm of the sofa, soles up." She was definitely better with following instructions than asking the questions. "Dom, I want you to enjoy this, so I'm not going to stop and ask permission before I touch or reposition you. Just relax and trust me. I will tell you when and how I need you to move. Okay?" She nodded and laid down on the sofa, scooching down until her knees were touching the inside of the arm, and kicked her feet back over the top of the arm.

Sliding back along the sofa had caused her knee length nightdress to ride most of the way up her thighs, so that I couldn't quite see her ass cheeks, but could see her panty clad pussy. Pretty, baby blue bikini style. Not much left to the imagination. Again, I was super thankful I was not the gym shorts/ pants kinda guy.

I gave her feet a preliminary rub so that I could remember the rough parts that would need the grater. Balls of both feet, sides of big toes and heels. Pretty much the regular spots. I supported each foot in my left hand as I worked the tool with the right. Fifteen minutes later the job was done, and I used a wipe to clear all the dead skin dust away. The cool dampness against her foot gave her a start.

"Mmmhh. That felt so good. I was starting to doze off" she said, looking back at me over her shoulder.

"The good part is coming. I'm going to work them a bit first, then with the lotion okay?"

"Uh huh. Sounds good. When you get to the lotion, could you do my legs too, where I just shaved?"

"Sure! Just relax." I spent a few minutes doing double thumb draws on her heels before moving to the arch. First folding the foot concave while running my thumb up and down the gully, then convex, giving attention to the outside edges of her foot. I could hear her breathing deepen she was super relaxed. I picked up the lotion, applied some to my hands and coated her feet, one at a time, taking time to get some everywhere. She let out some little mewling moans when I gave her little two finger massages to each toe, making sure to moisturize in between.

"That feels so fucking good Jason. I've never had anyone pamper me like this. Your hands are magic." I took the lotion bottle and ran a bead along the back of her calf. She shuffled forward a bit on the sofa, exposing her panty covered ass to me, and extended her left leg out straight for me to work the lotion in. My eyes wandered to the junction of her legs and the dark damp spot on her panties. She wasn't soaking wet, but I could confirm that she was enjoying the massage. I wanted nothing more than to bury my face between her ass cheeks and inhale her musk. I was aware that I was almost completely hard now, and tried not to stare at her ass, instead concentrating on working the muscles of her leg as I rubbed the cream in. I finished the leg with a two handed pull from just above her knee to the tips of her toes. When I squirted the lotion on her right leg, she withdrew and bent the left, extending the right out straight. I was watching her ass and not paying attention to her foot, the sole of which made direct contact with my erection.

It took a micro-second to register and jump back a bit. There was no way she could have mistaken what she felt. I tried to reach forward for her calf to work the lotion in, but the more I backed up and bent over, the more insistent the movements of her foot were, searching, trying to find the perch it had felt briefly. As I reached above her knee to start the rub down, it found my bulge again, slowly tracing my length, then with pointed toes, gently dipped and caressed my balls. There was no mistaking the contact now. I let out a groan. I suppressed the urge to grab her foot and brace it, giving me control to grind my shaft against the arch for my own gratification. The better play now was de-escalation.

"Okay Dom, it's time for you to paint your nails." She let out a whimper, like a child that wasn't getting it's own way. She slowly rolled over, twisting and bunching her nightdress, completely exposing her wet panties. I averted my gaze, looking up to see that her eyes were fixed on the bulge in my pants. She spread her legs and used her feet to lift and slide her ass back into the corner of the sofa, straightening her nightie a bit. Her nipples were hard and commanding attention. Our eyes met and recognized reciprocated hunger. I moved from the end of the sofa and sat down facing her.

"Dom, I, uh..." I started then exhaled. Go for honesty. "I'm not saying no. I'm saying not tonight. I don't want to make a mistake, and dive in too fast, just because my hormones are telling me to. Does that make sense to you?"

"The hormones being in control part sounds familiar." She flushed, and ran her fingers through her short, disheveled hair.

"I don't want horny to be mistaken for being ready to be in a relationship yet. I have to want to be with you, not just want to be in you. I don't know about you, but that was pretty hot and I don't think we have to worry about the physical attraction part." I picked up the polish remover and shook it. "Now can I clean the old polish off for you?"

"Hey, if I didn't scare you off and you still wanna put your hands on me, I'll take whatever form it comes in." She extended her right foot and held it in the air above my crotch. I took it in my hands and laid it down, showing her that my insistent friend had deflated, and behaving himself. "Thank you for being the voice of reason. I got a little inappropes there. Thank god I went back to my room and put panties on." Dom reached down and patted her cotton-covered vulva. "Down girl. You're going to get me in trouble!" We both laughed and it felt good, any tension or embarrassment was gone. I got all her polish off and moved to her left foot.

"You do realize that telling me you wanted to be with me, before you were in me is the part of tonight that got me really hot, right? I respect that you are old fashioned. At my age, it is hard to go slow. But, I can give you time for me to grow on you. And in you." she lifted her right foot and placed it against my left breast. She pulled her legs back and sat up, close to me, putting her feet on the edge of the coffee table and picked up the polish. I watched her make short work of it, finishing both feet in a couple of minutes. As she let them dry, she turned to me and leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. I turned, intercepted her, tipping her head back slightly with my fingers under her chin, and kissed her. Her lips were moist, and responded to mine, showing some experience, without being primal and involving our tongues. Just a nice kiss.

Dom opened her eyes and said, "Okay, that's enough out of you for tonight. One more of those and I'm going to end up crawling all over you. I had a great time and thank you for the attention you gave my feet. I'm going to run a big, hot bath and soak as soon as my nails are dry".

"It was my honor to get acquainted with such cute feet. Thank you for dinner. Next time will be on me. Have a good night Dom". I got up and she followed me to the door. I put on my shoes and then opened my arms for a hug. She wrapped her arms around me and slid her hands into my back pockets, mock grabbing my ass.

"Let's do something this weekend. I'll call you in a couple of days. Two ideas each, we'll see which one sounds the most fun" she said, searching my eyes, trying to gauge my reaction.

"That sounds fun. Call me." I waited for a three count and she was still holding me, so I pulled her tighter and squeezed, the universal signal for end of hug. "Dom, I could stay here all night, but another minute of this and your womanly scent, my insistent friend is going to be back."

"I know. I'm being selfish. I was just realizing that I've never dated someone over 5'8" before. I feel so safe and protected here." She was speaking into my chest and I could feel her words reverberating inside me. I leaned down and kissed her on top of her head. She finally let me go and stepped back.

"Night" I said before turning and exiting.

Once I was back upstairs, I made my way to the bathroom and stripped off. What started as an shower morphed into a self-stimulation session pretty quickly as I thought about Dom's ass and the feel of her foot playing with my erection. I wondered if she was having similar thoughts and touching herself in the bath. That visual was enough to send me over the edge into one of the best orgasms I have had in a long, long time.

How had I gone from a shut in wallowing in self-doubt to being elated at the thought of spending any extra time with the cougar librarian downstairs? As I drifted off to sleep, I rolled the thought of holding someone close in bed, just the intimacy of two bodies touching, warming, protecting and comforting each other. I hoped I would get back to that soon.