Lost & Found Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, Dominique, I'm sorry if I just embarrassed you. You had a bit of a glazed look to your eyes and I was worried you might have had something slipped into your drink."

"Thank you for that. That escalated quickly after you showed up. I guess he thought I would be easy prey. From now on when we go out, let's just say we are together to avoid longer explanations" she said quietly, not looking my way or making eye contact. I pulled away from the curb and headed home.

"So we will be going out again? I didn't just scare you with over possessiveness? I didn't mean to go all caveman and drag you away into the trees. I was scared for you."

"Scared for me or jealous?" Dom asked turning to me. "You found another gear after he tried to kiss me."

"Sure, but the fact that you weren't saying anything had me more in the scared camp. If you had told me to go, I would have gone." But yeah, I was jealous too, I thought to myself. Dom came with me, she was leaving with me. "If I hadn't walked in, would you have let him kiss you?"

"Can we wait to have this conversation till we get back to the building. It's confession time and I don't want to take your attention off the road." Her voice cracked on the last part, and when I looked over, her eyes were misty.

"Sure," I said. But after turning it over in my head, I pulled into a mini mall parking lot, undid my seatbelt and turned the car off. "On second thought, tell me now, I don't want you to stress out for the rest of the ride. Whatever it is, get it off your chest." I turned in my seat a bit so that I was facing her.

Dominique looked me in the eye and took a deep breath. She unbuckled and turned so that her back was against the door." Okay. Remember the morning that we went hiking, we had a conversation about turn-ons and kinks?"

"Yep" I answered, trying to keep my mind from wandering, wanting to keep it open to what Dom was about to share.

She covered her face with her palms and exhaled into them.

"Dom, just talk to me. I just spent most of a decade with someone who shared nothing, apparently, and it caused a rift that couldn't be bridged. I will not interrupt you. This will not be a discussion. This will be me listening to you. Okay?" I reached out my hand, I wanted to comfort her, but hers was too far away, so I laid it on her left shin, just below the knee.

"How do you always know the right thing to say?" she said, with a questioning look, shaking her head a bit and looking away, out the windshield. "So what happened back there, was that I, obviously, have a few kinks that I've known about for a while and that situation ticked a couple of the boxes. It wasn't the vodka, I hadn't been drugged. I was in such a state of arousal that my brain was shutting down." She reached into her bag a pulled out a water bottle and took a sip. "It turns out, soul baring is thirsty work. Who knew?" We both chuckled.

She continued. "What you have to understand is that I wasn't even that attracted to that douchebag, physically I mean. But, I have a submissive streak in me. I get really turned on when someone takes charge and tells me what to do, what I have to do, to please them, be it sexual or an ordinary task that is made sexual by his, or her command. Are you with me so far?"

"I think so. So when I made the Dom the domme joke, I was coming at it from the wrong angle," I said, smiling.

She laughed and nodded. "Exactly. But your dungeon in the extra room comment has had me thinking. Anyway, I also get turned on by aggressive PDA's and sexual situations in front of others. Not necessarily exhibitionism, but making people be voyeurs. So that guy trying to kiss me like that in front of you and telling me I was staying with him got me a little hot." I nodded. "Just a little. But when you told him I was leaving with you and you pushed the pen and post it into his chest, I felt like a expecting mother whose water had just broken. You taking possession of me is what made me so wet. Your Tarzan and caveman quips have not been lost on me. Or wasted. When I got out into the cold air I had to bend over and make sure there wasn't actual steam emanating from under my dress." We both started laughing and much of the tension in the car dissipated and it got quiet.

I took it as a sign that most of the confession part was finished and the conversation could start. But decided words were overrated. "So is it just being given commands that you get hot, or when a guy is forceful with you too? Not rough, but decisive?"

"Both. And a little rough. I love restraints. Love blindfolds. Light flogging. No caning. No biting. More B&D, less S&M. But definitely forceful" I was starting to pick up her scent again. She was getting turned on again, and my erection was straining the crotch of my jeans.

I had an idea. "So let's play a game of 'Would That Be Hot?'. Ready?" Dom bit her lip and giggled, followed by a slow nod. "Okay. The other night when I was giving you the foot rub and you started playing footsie with my junk, if I had grabbed you by both ankles and pulled you up over the arm of the sofa and buried my face in your ass so I could lick the wet stain in your panties, would that have been hot?"

I looked into her eyes and watched her arch her back. She moved her right hand to her thigh and slid it up under her dress. She moaned as her fingers travelled over the crotch of her tights.

"I'll assume that's a yes?" She nodded. The smell of her arousal was stronger now. "One nothing for me. Okay. Next one. What if I told you to take one of the blue masks from the console here, and told you to wipe yourself with it so the next time I had to go to a meeting or public place I would be smelling your hot pussy the whole time. Would you do it? Would that turn you on?"

Instead of answering, Dominique pulled one mask out of the bag. She stopped rubbing her crotch and her right hand reappeared. She found the nose support and bent the mask inward instead of outward for the nose bridge. She lifted her dress with her left hand and bending her knees, arched up and pulled her tights down to mid-thigh. Picking up the mask with her right hand, she pulled the fabric of her thong away from her mound with her left, then pushed the mask down inside her underwear.

You would think my attention would be glued to her bare thighs and thinly veiled crotch. Nope. I was staring at her face. Watching her stare at me. I could see her elbow moving. She was rubbing her sopping wet pussy with a face mask. My face mask.

I watched her face cycle through various emotions until it got to lust. It stopped there, her smoldering eyes barely open. Her breathing increased and turned into quiet moans on the exhale, and gradually got louder.

My pants could no longer contain my erection. I unbuttoned, unzipped and fished it out. I'm average length. About 6 1/2 inches. But I have good girth and as I wrapped my hand around my cock, it felt like a can of Monster energy drink that someone had been shaking.

"Slow down" I told Dominique. I grabbed her left leg and pulled her Doc Marten, which she had just slipped on and hadn't laced up, off. She shrieked. I pulled her right leg up over the center console and flipped that boot off as well. When I grabbed both tight covered feet and wrapped them around my raging hard on, she moaned. I held them firmly and started to pull them up and down my shaft. She kicked her right foot loose. As I tried to grab it, she kicked my hand again. I turned to look at her. Her eyes were glued to my member and my hands. She pulled her thin lip between her teeth and bit down. She hooked her right foot against my right wrist and pulled hard towards the seat. I let go of her foot.

She arched her feet and took my cock between them, the left lower towards the base and the right half way up, and started to stroke it but with a roll to them at the same time. Every time her right foot reached the top of my shaft, her big toe made contact with my frenulum and the underside of my cock head.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned. "You've done this before.."

"No. But, I've watched enough foot porn since Monday that I know which mechanics got the biggest reaction. Now just sit back and let me work." The stroking started again, and was top notch. This was better than any hand job I had ever had. The wool/ Cotton material felt so soft, I began to imagine what a high quality pair of nylons would feel like.

Dominique's moans woke me from my reverie. She had her hand in her panties again, strumming her clit. The strings of the mask were sticking out the side of her thong. It was pretty surreal.

Even though it had only been a couple of minutes, I could feel my orgasm approaching. It had been nine or ten months with no sex for me. I looked down at the little feet stroking my cock.

"That's it Dom. Jerk me off with your feet. Make me cum. Milk all of the sperm out all over your tiny feet and toes. You want that, right? You want to turn me into a quivering, moaning mess of jizz don't you?" I started pumping my hips up off the seat, fucking her clenched feet. I looked at her. She was a flush, sweaty vision. Her eyes were closed, mouth hanging open, gurgling sounds emitting from her throat. I couldn't tell if she was racing towards a monster orgasm, or trying her hardest to hold one off for just a minute longer. Her feet stopped their stroking and arched. I grabbed them and held them to my shaft, the friction I needed for my pistoning cock. It only took eight or nine good strokes.

I turned to Dom, who was now planked, feet on my member and shoulders braced half way up the passenger window, left arm braced under her, every muscle in her body ready for the release.

"I'm cumming. Oh god, Dom. I'm cumming!" That put her over the edge. She screamed something unintelligible and her body started contracting, first convex, then concave. The first two volleys of sperm had shot up and landed on her shin and ankle. With her spasms, her right foot slipped up over the head of my penis, and I was shooting loads against the sole of her foot, only to have the cum drip down onto her left foot or my pants. At some point, I had let out a roaring growl, reduced to a primal animal.

Dom was riding an orgasm that was so strong that it could be described as elemental. She was breathing hard, exhaling gusts of air, flushed and sweating, releasing the heat of the fire, and well, the water element was all over my passenger seat. I was so intent on watching her cumming that I missed the end of my own orgasm. When she finally collapsed, inert, stretched out across both front seats, I made a split second decision and pulled her tights off, one leg at a time, turning them inside out, so my cum that was covering them wouldn't get everywhere. I sat back for a minute and closed my eyes, waiting for my breathing to return to normal.

Dom was completely out. Chest rising and falling, head and neck at a crazy angle against the door, legs splayed with her wet sex on display, panties in disarray, pulled to the side. She looked like a crime scene photo in the dim light the phosphors in the parking lot were giving off. I noticed there was some jizz on her foot by her ankle that had soaked through her tights. I bent over and applied my lips to the area and gently licked away the evidence.

I realized that my deflated cock was still out of his cage, and shriveling in the cold. I turned the car on and started the heat. I reached behind the passenger seat, to a net carry all that was strapped to it, and pulled out a small throw blanket that Natalie insisted we have in case of emergencies. I pulled Dominique's dress down as far as I could, then covered her with the blanket. She mewled, happy for the warmth. I reached under the throw and pulled her legs together, then stealthily fixed her thong. After the lewdness of the scene that had played out, her modesty was important to me.

After tucking my junk away and zipping up, I rubbed her legs, knee to ankle, then her feet. I didn't know a lot about dominant culture, but I knew of the term aftercare, so caressing her felt right as I waited. Letting her know she was in a safe place. After a couple more minutes, she started to stir, moving under the blanket. Eyes stir closed, she grimaced and lifted her but off the seat. Once it was back down, her right hand appeared and tossed the mask at me. "Three - nothing. You're a quick learner."

"Are you okay? I was worried about your neck," I said, continuing to stroke her leg.

"Did you cum?" Her eyes were open now, sparkling and yellow looking under the streetlights.

"Uh... Yeah. Almost made a sunroof. I, uh, took your tights off. They are in the white bag by your boots. A little sticky." She raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Alright, they are a lot sticky. You may have to toss them."

Dom laughed and opened up the glove box. She pulled out the bag of the cars warranty and manual, opened it and dumped the contents back into the compartment. Dom's hands disappeared under the blanket and repeated the butt lift, until I felt damp material against my hands. She pulled the blanket off and passed me the ziplock envelope. Her panties were around her knees. I picked up on what she wanted and pulled them down over her feet and deposited them in the baggie. "Mask too" she said. After I sealed the envelope, she raised both of her hands and I tossed it to her. "I'll let you figure out what to do with these." She placed it in the glove box and buried it with the other contents. "We don't want your Mom to accidently find those while looking for a Lysol wipe." Dom squinted her eyes and pursed her lips. "Did I imagine it or did you kiss my feet in there somewhere?"

I turned red and hung my head. Grinning, I said "There may, or may not, have been excess fluids that seeped through your tights, and, uh, I may have taken a non-traditional approach to the clean up."

"Is that one of your kinks? Snowballs? Creampies for dessert?"

"Uh, nope. I mean I'm sure every guy has tasted it as a horny teen, but that was my first time as an adult. But it didn't gross me out, obviously. I just thought it was a quick clean up. Are you okay going barefoot in your boots?"

"After the orgasm I just had I could float home. Any chance of an all night cuddle session?" Dom was playing it up, big pout, batting her eyelids.

"Yeah, that could be arranged, but, because you've been drinking, I don't want to seal the deal tonight, if you know what I mean?" I answered. "But, sleeping in someone's arms sounds nice. Your place or mine?"

Dominique sat up and turned, straightening her dress and pulling the blanket over her legs. She didn't answer, and was fidgeting around for her boots. I watched her and she didn't make eye contact. I leaned over and reached out, pulling her ear close to my lips. "I meant to say, we are going back to your place, and rinsing the smell of horny slut off of you before we go to bed." I placed my nose against her collarbone and inhaled deeply. Dom moaned and turned her head, putting her forehead against mine breathing hard, like she had just been out jogging. My lips found hers, and they were just as hungry.

After a minute of seriously sloppy, hot kissing, Dom broke off and came up for air. She pulled the hand that was behind her head down, as I traced her jaw and neck with my fingers, until she grabbed the hand and drew it to her right breast, using her hand to make me squeeze. Her lips sought mine again, and she arched her back, filling my palm with firm flesh that was responding to my ministrations, it's nipple hardening by the second. She moaned and exhaled into my mouth and the taste of her liquor breath brought me back down to earth. I broke off the kiss, and raised both hands in surrender.

"I think we better get home. Maybe a sleepover isn't a good idea. I don't think there is any way in hell that either of us is going to stop at cuddling tonight," I said, turning in my seat, to break the spell she had me under. "On top of that, I don't have any condoms."

"I have. But we only have to worry about that until Thursday." She turned and buckled up.

I thought for a minute, then said "Why Thursday?"

"Because I called my GP and went on the pill the day after you told me about Natalie leaving you. I picked up condoms in case we couldn't wait the full two weeks for the pill to take effect. A girl has got to be prepared." Dom was watching me for a reaction.

I looked at her, blinking. "The next day? You really do think of everything. You weren't kidding about staking your claim."

"Jase, I emailed my doctor half an hour after you left that night. The prescription was at the pharmacy at 9:30 the next morning. What I didn't plan for was you being a gentleman, and not wanting to fuck me because I had been drinking. Otherwise I would have stopped at a liquor store and got a breathalyzer. If I had, maybe you would already have me in the back seat with my knees against my shoulders," she said with a coy little smile on her face. She reached over and slid her hand over my crotch, verifying that I was indeed hard again.

I groaned. I put the car in reverse and turned toward the exit. As I pulled onto the street, she continued. "And just so there is no pressure on you, I don't need you to be that guy" she nodded her head back towards the strip mall, "twenty four seven. Sometimes it will be sweet, making love, because I am falling for you Jason. Sometimes I will take control. I just needed to know that sometimes you would be able to take charge and just fuck me like a slutty rag doll. But you can relax because I think you are going to do just fine", she gave my erection a squeeze to accentuate her point.

"I think WE are going to do just fine. Maybe we will have a cuddle sleepover, but no pussy piñata party, understood?" She grinned and nodded. I took my eyes off the road for a couple of seconds and leaned over towards her crotch. 'Understood?!' Dominique started laughing. That sound that was growing on me. She took my right hand in her left and interlaced our fingers.

I got lost in thought for a minute. I was trying to remember what Natalie's laugh sounded like. It was hard to. She wasn't a laughter. The rest of the drive passed in comfortable silence. Soon we were in the underground parking. Dom was steady on her feet considering how much I figured she had drank.

When we got to her door she unlocked it, grabbed a handful of my shirtfront, and pulled me inside, kicking the door shut behind us. She leaned back against it and pulled me in and down for a kiss. A very long, tender kiss. Breaking it off she said "You hit the shower first and get that dirty cock of yours cleaned off. I know you were out with a loose woman tonight. There are towels in the vanity under the sink." She turned me around and gave me a push.

I was done in ten minutes and Dom entered as I was stepping out of the shower. As I dried myself, concentrating on not being self-conscious, Dom proceeded to pull her dress over her head and remove her half camisole. It was my first real look at her body.

She was short, but lithe. Not too thin. No hip bones or rib sticking out just nice lines. Her thighs were incredibly toned, leading up to a mound that was sparsely covered in short, straight, dark hair. My mind immediately logged the difference. It looked like thin, silky hair, not pubic hair. My eyes continued up over her flat stomach, noting her beautiful innie navel, to her breasts. There was no sag to her tits, her hard pink nipples proudly pointing slightly upward. There were very faded smile shaped scars under each breast, connected to the nipple area by a vertical scar. My gaze followed the line of what cleavage she had outward along her collarbone to her shoulder, and then back to her neck.

When our eyes connected, I dropped my towel and stepped forward, taking her face in my hands and kissing her gently. She groaned, flushing red across her chest and neck. A tear rolled down her left cheek, wetting my thumb. I bent over and looked her in the eye. "Hey, hey, what's going on? Did I do something wrong?"