Lost & Found Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4DDthemuse
4DDthemuse
125 Followers

"What? No!" She shook her head, forcing my hands away, and wiped her tears away with her palms, smearing her wet make up a bit. "No. You have done everything right all night, all week." She exhaled and said "No one has ever looked at my body the way you just did Jason. Your eyes were full of - I don't know - 'wonder' as you took me from toe to head. Like I was a dream you were having."

She buried her head against my chest and threw her arms around me, squeezing me like I was the last of the toothpaste. I laid an arm down across her back and lightly traced the vertebrae of her neck below her hairline with the fingers of the other hand.

I felt her sag, going limp. "I turn into a jellyfish when your hands are on me. I have to get in the shower or we are never going to get to bed. There are new toothbrushes in the vanity under the sink. Go get in bed and I'll join you in a few minutes." She finally let go, and as she stepped towards the shower, I got my first view of her naked ass. My god it was perfect. If I thought my cock had been brought back to life by Dom disrobing and her embrace, I was now embarrassingly aware of the appendage that was sticking out in front of me and bobbing around like a paparazzi trying to get a better angle for the shot.

I broke out of my daze and quickly got a toothbrush and freshened up. I waited for her to finish, then offered her my hand to steady herself while she stepped out. She was a vision, standing there with her hair wet and pasted to her head, thin rivulets of water sliding down her neck and collarbone before choosing the inside or outside track around her breasts.

I had grabbed a new towel for her and wrapped it around her from the front, so that I could use the loose ends to dry her back and ass. She was making soft mewling noises as I dried her front and shoulders before dropping to my knees to get her legs and feet. After I finished by patting dry her inner thighs and pussy, I took some of the body lotion that was by the sink and applied it liberally to everything from the neck down, front first. I knew enough not to get her motor revving again, so I only spent enough time on her breast to work the lotion in and then cupped then, letting my long thumbs work the lotion in, tracing the scars.

"When I was a teenager, I was a little heavier and had some big ol' titties" she said with a embarrassed smile, noticing the attention I was paying to the scars. "It was hell on my back. I had a reduction as soon as I saved the money after college. Now I'm quite self-conscious about my Frankenboobs." She reached up to take my hands away. "Ungh - uh" I took her by the wrists and pulled her arms up over her head and steered her back against the wall. With her arms pinned above her, thus lifting her breasts, I leaned down and started depositing a trail of kisses along the half-moon scar, then up towards the nipple. I didn't take it into my mouth when I got there, just dusted it with the same gentle kisses. Before I repeated the process on the other side, I brought my lips to her ear. "Any man..." I whispered, "... Who finds fault with these..." I brushed my free hand across her chest, speed bumping both nipples, "... Would have to be gay... or a complete narcissist." I kissed the tops of her breasts and up her neck to whisper in her ear." And he wouldn't deserve your good stuff." I gently kissed both of her eyelids, then told her it was bedtime. Dom slipped on a pair of boy short lace panties and a tank top.

I followed her swaying ass cheeks like a dog tracking a bouncing ball, down the hall and into the bedroom. I breathed a mental sigh of relief at the sight of the queen bed. I don't know why I was expecting a double, but I was happy. Dom half turned at the bottom of the bed and watched my approach. I realized she was waiting to see which side of the bed I would take. "Your place, your pick." I said.

"Pretend it was your place. I usually sleep in the middle," she said with a naughty smile.

"Then I'll take the right side. I'm right handed and want to be prepared in case a tickle fight breaks out. Or a back rub while spooning."

She smiled. "You're really set on not having sex tonight, aren't you? I thought if we didn't put out by the third date, that was the kiss of death?"

It was my turn to smile shyly." OK, a) we haven't been on a date yet and b) if we had, what happened back there in the car would be considered sex by most people. I just need a couple of days to mentally pack some shit away. And, don't forget - the papers are signed but they haven't passed the court yet. I'm technically still married and I would be cheating."

Dom's brows furrowed. "She dropped you. I picked you up! If you are saying... "

I stepped in and pulled her into a big hug. "That's not what I'm saying. I just want to let Natalie know that I've met someone, that I'm moving on, and that there are no take backs. Now get in the bed."

Dom pouted. "Fine. But, if you are crawling in jaybird, I am too. I want to feel your skin against me." She pulled her tank too over her head, then turned around, bent over and wiggled the boy shorts down, giving me a good look at her swollen pussy. My cock was stirring again. I hastily rounded the bed and pulled back the covers, sliding underneath the sheets. Dom did the same, initially turning to face me, but I rolled her over firmly and spooned her.

"If I have your lips and boobs in my face all night I won't get any sleep," I said, burying my face against the nape of her neck and giving it a kiss. The extent of our height difference was never more evident than it was in bed. I was bent to kiss her neck and when she stretched to lean back to find my lips, her feet brushed my knees.

She shimmied down a bit, grinding her ass into my cock, catching it in her thigh gap on her first try. "You're right, this is much safer if you plan on sleeping!" She giggled and released her grip, scootching back up and pulling my right arm around her. "I will respect your wishes tonight, but if I wake up first tomorrow and you have morning wood, I warn you now, it's been a few years since I've gagged on a cock, but I guess it's like a bicycle.." My erection jerked and the tip of my cock smacked into her right ass cheek. She let out a little squeal.

"Jason, I'm just joking. Confession time. It's been a couple of years, but I had my fair share of sex through my thirties, but I haven't fallen asleep in someone's arms since my ex. So more than ten years, closer to eleven. I can honestly say, especially with all this lock down and quarantine shit, that my body needs this tonight way more than my pussy needs a work out. There are no toys for the heart."

I pulled her closer, and laid my head next to hers. "Get some sleep, Dom. If you think this feels good, wait until you wake up still in my arms. That's what I miss." She gave a contented mewl sigh and settled into a steady breathing pattern. It was after 2:30 AM, so I wasn't far behind her, as I matched her exhales and drifted off.

I woke and it was light out already. Dom had rolled over in the night and had her arm around my ribs, face buried in my chest hair. When she realized I was awake, she shook her head back and forth and whispered, "I wish I had a blanket made out of this stuff" and giggled.

"I'm just happy I didn't have morning wood. As good as a blow job sounded I like this better." I kissed her head, enjoying her smell.

"Oh, yeah, uh, there was wood. That's what woke me up." She playfully thrust her hips forward, banging her mons into the head of my cock. "I've been laying here thinking about what you were saying last night, and even though it isn't a homewrecker situation, I think you are right about letting Natalie know in your own way. That is the closure you need. Are you going to tell her you met an older lady with a crazy sex drive that is eager to jump your bones?"

"That's one way I could put it. I don't know if I want to tell her it's you - yet. I think it might be better to just let her know I'm moving on and let her get used to that idea, before letting her in on it being someone she knows. But I want to call her today. Do you want to go out for breakfast? And I gotta pee."

Dominique bit her lower lip. She thrust her hips forward again, brushing her pubic hair against the head of my dick." Or we could stay in. Sausage and breakfast burritos."

I swiftly hopped out of bed and started the hunt for clothes. "I'm gonna run upstairs to shower and change. I'll be back in 30. I think a big breakfast will sufficiently reel in our sex drives. I can't call Natalie till about one."

"I'll be ready. I get to pick what I'm feeding you for dinner tonight though." She winked at me and spread her legs open, revealing her glistening pussy.

"That sounds perfect" I grinned "I am looking forward to getting to know every inch of your body Dom, but I will probably wait until Thursday for sex though. I can wait the five days to feel you without latex in the way. But my mouth and fingers will keep you occupied. I promise."

"Okay but you better not be talking a big game Thompson. I expect to not remember falling asleep tonight. And you are right to hold off. I can't wait to ride that cock, but my math tells me today and tomorrow are danger days, unless your plan was to try and knock up the first lady you picked up after Natalie to show her what a potent stud she passed over."

"Well, I think that's something that I sorta couldn't plan on my own. You would have to have a say in that." I stepped back to the bed and kissed her. She reached up and touched my dick through my jeans.

"Jesus, you're getting hard! Is this baby making talk turning you on?"

"Well the thought of me deciding I was going to take the risk and telling you that you had to comply and fuck the baby juice out of me, weather or not you wanted your unprotected womb painted or not is what turned me on. It will take some time for me to learn how to be a proper dominant. I'm getting hard thinking about making you submit to different acts. I'm not going to let myself release until Thursday, because when I do take you, I'm going to leave you full of the biggest load Baltimore has ever seen." By the time I had finished speaking, Dom's eyes were glazed again and she was almost panting.

"Out." She roared, scaring me. "Get out, now! Or I am going to tackle you and mount you right there on the floor. If you aren't out of here in thirty seconds, I am going to go all Mr Hyde on your cock. Forget about breakfast. Come down later after you talk to Nat. I'm going to spend the next couple of hours draining the building dry of cold water. For the first few minutes, it's just going to turn to steam when it hits my skin. That is how hot you made me. The baby making talk was just teasing and jokes, but now I have a hormone monster rising in me that will make Godzilla look like Pikachu. Come back later when you are ready to eat this pussy. Now Go!"

My mouth was hanging open in shock, but I understood the tone. It was the same one that you always saw pregnant women on TV using on their husbands in the middle of pushing to make them understand that this was all their fault. I did as I was told and ran.

Upstairs I showered and had something to eat. I checked my work emails and did some research on furniture while I ate to try and keep my mind off of Dom. At 10:45 I was checking my Messenger and saw that Nat was online. I texted her asking if she was up for a call.

As I was waiting for a reply, my phone rang. "Good morning Natalie."

"Morning Jason. You caught me between yoga and heading out on a coffee run. What's up?" I couldn't help but almost chicken out. This was the most chipper I had heard her sound in a couple of years. I was going to feel like shit if this conversation put a damper on her day.

"Not much. How is your Mom?" I figured niceties and getting caught up was a good idea now before the real conversation.

"She's good. She had a good week. No nap yesterday."

"And you?" I asked.

"How am I doing or did I need a nap yesterday?" She always was a smart ass. "Joking! I'm good. Better. My therapist has me seeing a psychiatrist for a few sessions as well, and I started a medication for depression that has kicked in after a couple of weeks. And yoga. I started that last month twice a week, but I've started mornings on my own. I came to a realization in one of my first sessions that how did I expect to work at a relationship if I wasn't even willing to put in the time to work on myself."

"It's important. You are important."

"Aw, Jason, that's sweet. And it's a new mantra. Who knows how fucked up I'd be if I hadn't been with a great supportive guy like you for so long." I could actually 'hear' her smile through the phone. "How are things going with your friend?"

"Actually that is what I wanted to talk to you about, Nat. Things are going good, but I just really wanted to be up front with you and talk to you about it before we moved on to the next step and got intimate."

"Uh, Jason, things are going to get weird really quick if you feel you have to call your ex every time you want to get laid." Thankfully, she ended the sentence with a laugh.

"It's good that my love life cracks you up. I just wanted to make sure that, since we are technically still married, you knew I was seeing someone. I wouldn't want you to find out from someone else, or seem like I was being less than honest with you."

"Jason, you are the most gentlemanly guy I know. You always were. You have my blessing to go bang Dominique now."

Wow. That sobered me up quick. How the fuck did Natalie know about Dom and I already? "Wait a.." I stammered, " How did.. I mean..."

"C'mon Jason. I know that you were taking lockdown and working from home seriously, so you weren't going out. You are a nice guy, and would be looking for a relationship, not a fuck buddy on Tinder. I drew the first circle close to home. Plus, she may have told me she wanted to find a guy just like you. When we would talk she spent most of the time asking questions about you."

I finally found my tongue. "Really? She said that?"

Natalie laughed. "Yup. She also asked me why I never sounded enthusiastic when I talked about you. She said she knew that marriage took a bit of the shine off, but that there would be a line of women ready to take my place. That conversation planted the seeds of my decision about our marriage. I loved you, but wasn't in love with you. I couldn't tell if I ever had been. I knew you deserved more. Real love. Real passion. I just wasn't that person. But I bet Dominique could be. She has some fire in her."

I took a minute to digest what I had been told. My possible new girlfriend and imminent lover, had unwittingly put a bug in my wife's brain, causing her to leave me. Could Dom have been working it that far ahead? No. If she had she would have approached me much sooner than six months. No, it was just a case of crazy, crazy coincidence.

"Jason? Are you still there?"

"Yeah. Sorry. That was a little weird" I stammered. "Conversations you never thought you would be having before breakfast weird."

"I can make it weirder!" she announced. "What if I told you that you sleeping with Dominique and dating her would go a long way towards helping my mental state? It would sorta give validation to my reasons and resolve over leaving. Help prove I made the right decision."

"That is weirder. You win!" We both had a good laugh. "So the thought of me with another woman isn't making you angry or leading to second thoughts?"

"Nope. It's actually a little hot. Wondering if that foxy lady downstairs will be able to unlock a spontaneous animal in you."

"Check! Already too late for that." I smirked into the phone.

Natalie's tone changed a bit. "I thought you guys hadn't done it yet? C'mon. Out with it. You have banged her haven't you!"

"No. But if you really have to know, she gave me an incredible foot job while I watched her masturbate in the car last night. Now she's downstairs in a cold bath, waiting for me to call you." Now it was my turn to listen to radio silence. "Nat?"

"Yeah. Okay that is really hot. What are you waiting for? Get downstairs! And, Jason? You want to do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"When you get down there, I want you to fuck Dom. Don't make love to her. Take all your feelings about everything that has happened this year, and pound them down into her. Don't worry about pleasing her. If you do it like I told you, she will get all the orgasms she can handle. If... you... just... let... go."

"Was that what you needed from me Natalie?"

"No. You loved me too much. And our sex was good, I'm just not that sexual a person, and I could never let go. Go on. Go throw that little thing around the bed like ragdoll. I hope it's everything you wish for. I'll talk to you soon, tiger." Click. And she was gone.

My soon to be ex-wife just gave me advice on how to fuck our neighbor.

4DDthemuse
4DDthemuse
125 Followers