Lost & Found Pt. 03

Story Info
Jason finally finds where he belongs.
7.3k words
4.63
2.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4DDthemuse
4DDthemuse
125 Followers

Conclusion of the three part series.

I rapped loudly on Dom's door. She opened it wearing nothing but a silk robe.

"Hey, how did... ", was all she got out before I put one hand around her throat and the other behind her head, and pulled her in for a hot kiss that had her moaning before the first minute was up.

I broke it off and kicked the door closed and pulled her robe open. "Bedroom... Now" I commanded, soaking in the sight of the red flush that was spreading across her cheeks, neck and chest. She turned and bolted, not needing to be told twice. I followed her pulling three ties out of my back pocket, two cheap ones and a nice blue silk one.

Dom had her robe pulled off and jumped on the bed, and I was right behind her, grabbing her by the ankles and rolling her onto her back as she squealed. I stripped quickly and crawled up the bed then straddled her chest and grabbed the three ties I had thrown on the bed.

"What are those for?" Dom asked, giggling.

"This one" I said pulling out the silk one, "Is to blindfold you, one is to tie your wrists to the headboard, and the other is to gag you so that the neighbors don't think I'm killing you down here."

"Okay. Get off for a second." I complied. She rolled off the bed, bent over and with some effort, pulled a large drawer that was built into the base of her bed out. After removing a few folded sheets. From the very shallow storage space, she pulled up the fake fiberboard bottom.

"Please don't judge me, but if you want to play, I want to be comfortable" I gazed into Pandora's box. The drawer was four and a half feet long and divided into two large compartments and four smaller ones. The first large one had corsets, sheer body suits and a couple of pairs of long leather boots. The second filled with restraints, cuffs, collars, paddles, a flogger and a crop. The smaller compartments were divided by category. Dildos and vibrators, lubes and lotions, butt plugs and anal beads, with the last one being silk and latex masks, gags, chokers and random materials.

"Your joke about my room being a dungeon was only half way right. This stuff is all for the pleasure side, not the pain dealing or receiving." She was watching me, waiting for me to run or show signs of intimidation.

I stepped forward and squatted down, picking up two wrist cuffs and putting them on the bed. I was looking for ties for attaching them, when she stepped forward, lifted the mattress and pulled out a harness clip and pulled it around to the top of the bed. Next, I selected a satin mask and passed it to her.

"No ball gag?" I asked.

She picked up a piece of Lycra band about two inches thick that looked like it had been cut from an old pair of leggings. "I always prefer stuff that doesn't have clips or knots at the back of my head because it is really uncomfortable when I'm on my back. Plus, it is hard to find things made for people with smallish heads. I improvise with things that suit me. And it absorbs the saliva so that I don't look like a Saint Bernard all covered in slobber. Covered in cum, sexy, drool, not so much." She ran her fingers through my hair while looking down at me. "You are taking this really well. I was worried. I thought this was something I would have to build up to, but you showed up with the ties. C'mon, I'll show you how to attach the wrist cuffs."

As she bent to close the drawer, I grabbed a cordless Hitachi wand at the last second, and hit the power button to see if it was charged, and held it down to turn it off again after it had rumbled to life. Dom laughed, "Look at you, bringing a canon to a gun fight. You really think you're going to need that?"

"I think I'm good for the first half dozen or so, but I might need help for the ninth or tenth orgasm." I crowed, mocking bravado.

She stared at me for a second. "You aren't joking are you? Here I was afraid you would be expecting candles, Barry White and shit. All this stuff has been in this drawer since I moved in here, waiting for a guy I trusted to be myself around."

"Dom, there is all kinds of time for slow sensual love making later on, but I think today both of us really need to completely let go and fuck like something you would see in a barn yard." She jumped me and planted a hot kiss on me, biting my lip a little. I picked her up and tossed her effortlessly on the bed.

I got the clips attached to the cuffs while Dom put the blindfold on. "Roll over onto your stomach" I told her. I fastened and tightened the cuffs. "Is that Okay? Not too tight?"

"Nope. Perfect."

I reached down and ran my hand over Dom's ass, which was still encased in a tiny pair of white cotton bikini panties. As I dipped my hand between her ass cheeks, I rapped loudly on Dom's door. She opened it wearing nothing but a silk robe.

" Hey, how did... " was all she got out before I put one hand around her throat and the other behind her head, and pulled her in for a hot kiss that had her moaning before the first minute was up.

I broke it off and kicked the door closed as I pulled her robe open. "Bedroom... Now" I commanded, soaking in the sight of the red flush that was spreading across her cheeks, neck and chest. She turned and bolted, not needing to be told twice. I followed her pulling three ties out of my back pocket, two cheap ones and a nice blue silk one.

Dom had her robe pulled off and jumped on the bed, and I was right behind her, grabbing her by the ankles and rolling her onto her back as she squealed. I stripped quickly and crawled up the bed then straddled her chest and grabbed the three ties I had thrown on the bed.

"What are those for?" Dom asked, giggling.

"This one" I said pulling out the silk one, " Is to blindfold you, one is to tie your wrists to the headboard, and the other is to gag you so that the neighbors don't think I'm killing you down here."

"Okay. Get off for a second." I complied. She rolled off the bed, bent over and with some effort, pulled out a large drawer that was built into the base of her bed. After removing a few folded sheets. From the very shallow storage space, she pulled up the fake fiberboard bottom.

"Please don't judge me, but if you want to play, I want to be comfortable" I gazed into Pandora's box. The drawer was four and a half feet long and divided into two large compartments and four smaller ones. The first large one had corsets, sheer body suits and a couple of pairs of long leather boots. The second was filled with restraints, cuffs, collars, paddles, a flogger and a crop. The smaller compartments were divided by dildos and vibrators, lubes and lotions, butt plugs and anal beads, with the last being filled with silk and spandex masks, chokers and random materials.

"Your joke about my room being a dungeon was only half way right. This stuff is all for the pleasure side, not the pain dealing or receiving." She was watching me, waiting for me to run or show signs of intimidation.

I stepped forward and squatted down, picking up two wrist cuffs and putting them on the bed. I was looking for ties for attaching them, when she stepped forward and lifted the mattress and pulled out a harness clip and pulled it around to the top of the bed. Next I selected a satin mask and passed it to her.

"No ball gag?" I asked.

She picked up a piece of lycra band about two inches thick that looked like it was cut from an old pair of leggings. "I always prefer stuff that doesn't have clips or knots at the back of my head because it is really uncomfortable when I'm on my back. Plus, it is hard to find things made for people with smallish heads. I improvise with things that suit me. And, it absorbs the saliva so that I don't look like a Saint Bernard all covered in slobber. Covered in cum, sexy, drool, not so much." She ran her fingers through my hair while looking down at me." You are taking this really well. I was worried. I thought this was something I would have to build up to, but you showed up with the ties. C'mon, I'll show you how to attach the wrist cuffs."

As she bent to close the drawer, I grabbed a cordless Hitachi wand at the last second, and hit the power button to see if it was charged, and held it down to turn it off again after it had rumbled to life. Dom laughed, "Look at you, bringing a canon to a gun fight. You really think you're going to need that?"

"I think I'm good for the first half dozen or so, but I might need help for the ninth or tenth orgasm." I crowed, mocking bravado.

She stared at me for a second. "You aren't joking are you? Here I was afraid you would be expecting candles, Barry White and shit. All this stuff has been in this drawer since I moved in here, waiting for a man I trusted to be myself around. I attached the harness because it was easier before I put the mattress down."

"Dom, there is all kinds of time for slow sensual love making later on, but I think today both of us really need to completely let go and fuck like something you would see in a barn yard." She jumped me and planted a hot kiss on me, biting my lip a little. I picked her up and tossed her effortlessly on the bed.

I got the clips attached to the cuffs while Dom put the blindfold on. "Roll over onto your stomach" I told her. I fastened and tightened the cuffs. "Is that Okay? Not too tight?"

"Nope. Perfect."

I reached down and ran my hand over Dom's ass, which was still encased in a tiny pair of white cotton bikini panties. As I dipped my hand between her ass cheeks, running my finger tips across her swollen mound, I discovered how wet she was. She moaned as I ran my thumb firmly along her slit. Lifting the elastic, I slid my thumb up over her clit, into her gash and entered her, coating it with her juices. I put pressure on her g spot for just a second as I withdrew my thumb, making her gasp and mewl a no.

I took my thumb and pressed it against her lips, lubricating them with her own secretions. They parted and she accepted it into her mouth sucking on it, swirling her tongue around it, cleaning her nectar off of it. If I had any doubts, I know knew that there were some pretty stellar blow jobs in my future.

I went to the bottom of the bed and reached between her prone legs, and roughly pulled her panties down. I crawled up and used my hands to part her ass cheeks, then slowly licked her perineum and puckered asshole, wetting them liberally. "Jesus, Jason. That feels so good," Dom moaned. After a minute of rimming her starfish, she slid her legs up and positioned herself on her knees, shoulders and face still flat on the mattress, offering me a better angle to attack her ass and dripping pussy. My tongue found her labia, tracing their perimeters and biting them gently, bringing gasps from her. As I poked my tongue into her pussy, my index and middle finger found her slit and made their way to her clitoris. As soon as I touched her button, she cried out and started bucking her hips. After giving her a minute to let her orgasm subside, I frantically moved my fingers from side to side, strumming her clit. She gasped and held a breath for what seemed like forever, then exploded in another climax, shaking and groaning.

I pulled away and let her ride out the after shocks. While I planted little kisses across her ass cheeks, then licking the crease between her cheeks and thighs. I worked my way back up to the meat of her cheek, and gave her a hard bite, making her cry out. I reached down to the bottom of the bed a grabbed her panties. I turned them inside out, and laid the crotch on my fingers. I stuck them between her legs and wiped her dripping wet pussy with them, using them to soak up the moisture. When they were good and wet, I folded them in half and rolled them up with the gusset exposed, then got up and walked around the bed and stuffed them into her mouth.

She tried to protest, but I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed it to the mattress. I leaned in and said softly "Are you ready to get fucked Dom?" She cooed and nodded as best she could. "Good, because I am so ready to fuck you. I hope your pills have taken effect, because I am going to dump so much cum into you." I reached over and unclipped the two wrist cuffs. "Get up on your knees."

Once she was kneeling in the upright position, I clipped the cuffs together behind her back, made a simple loop in one end of a tie, and slipped it over her head, leaving the long end trailing down her back. "If anything is too much for you, lean back and dig one nail into my chest, okay?" She nodded. I laid on the bed behind her, rolled onto my back, and shimmied so that my forehead was touching her ass cheeks. I gave her ass a slap and she straightened up to give me access. Her scent was intoxicating and overpowering. I licked her entrance and tasted her nectar. She groaned through her underwear. I stuck my nose right in her sex and parted her cheeks with my tongue, seeking out her rosebud. As I bathed her asshole, I reached up and took hold of the tie and gently pulled on it, just enough to tighten the loop around her neck, not enough to pull her head back.

She started gyrating on my face, trying to move backwards so that her clit could get some action. I took my free hand and inserted my thumb into her pussy, swirling it around and wetting it. After it was good and lubed, I coated her ass with her juices. She was already primed a little from me rimming her earlier, and it actually slipped in quite easily at the first pressure applied.

Once her initial shock wore off, she started grinding on my thumb, slowly pushing back, then pulling forward. My tongue was inside her, and when she started making grunting sounds, I moved it to her clit, lapping it with all I had. She backed onto my thumb hard and froze, so I sucked her clit into my mouth, far enough that my teeth grazed it. After ten seconds, a shudder went through her body, from her toes to her shoulders and she let out a long muffled scream. She kept riding my face for a minute and at some point, my thumb slipped out of her ass. Finally, she leaned back and I slipped out from underneath her. She was breathing hard through her nose, so I gently pulled the panties out of her mouth.

I unhooked the cuffs and laid her down, turning her onto her back. She took her mask off and said, "Come here". I crawled up and laid beside her as she brought her hands to my face. She leaned in and kissed me, long and slow, breaking it off only to tentatively lick my face. When I offered no objection, she proceeded to clean herself off my face and chin. When she was finished, she looked me lovingly in the eyes. "How did Natalie ever walk away from that? I've never had someone take me that far away so quick."

"I guess we didn't have a lot of passion, or variance in our routines. She was only into cowgirl if she had to get off, and missionary if I had to get off." I rolled onto my back, and she followed me, snuggling into my arms, laying her head on my chest.

"Her loss. No one has ever rimmed me before. You are really talented." She looked up and kissed me, the tip of her tongue seeking out mine that had been in her asshole twenty minutes before.

"Beginner's luck" I said. She gave me a look of disbelief.

"Seriously?"

"Yep. Although the act had played out in my head several times over the past ten days. It took a lot of control when I was down there not to leave hickies all over your ass cheeks, marking you as mine.

"Fuck that's hot. Now..." she reached down and gave my semi hard cock a squeeze, bringing him back to life very quickly "... I seem to remember someone promising to fill my womb up with man juice." She stroked me a couple of times, then used her thumb to smear the pre cum all over my knob. "I've had mine, so I guess we are doing this... missionary?" she whispered breathily into my ear, making me feel the impact of every syllable on my neck.

I quickly climbed between her legs and grabbed the base of my cock, using the bell end to slide up and down her slit, opening her flower to me. A few seconds of teasing had her moaning and telling me she needed me inside her. As soon as I guided my head inside her, she reached up and pulled me down into a kiss so hungry I thought she was going to suck the life out of me. By the time my lips left her,s I had already bottomed out and withdrawn.

"Oh shit that feels good Jason." As I started to plunge myself in and out of her velvety pussy, she rocked her hips to meet me, giving her clit lots of stimulation. After a couple of minutes, I could tell by her responses that she was getting close so I grabbed her legs and put them on my shoulders. Taking handfuls of both of her hips I started pounding down into her while pulling her crotch to meet me. My balls were starting to boil and I was thankful that she soon started crying out that she was cumming, taking the performance anxiety away and letting me really start to chase my own orgasm.

I took her right ankle and moved it so that both were over my left shoulder and wrapped my arms around her knees before picking up the pace and resuming a fast rhythm. I was stroking pretty shallow. I didn't want to be bottoming out, but concentrating on the tightness of her walls as they gripped me. It didn't take long for the sensations to take me over the top. She tried to grab me one handed around the neck, but couldn't hang on before pulling herself up onto her elbows to maximize eye contact with me.

"Come on, where is that cum you promised me?" she cried out, panting. Then her legs flexing on my shoulder, pulling me deeper. It only took four or five strokes like that before I grunted and started ejaculating deep inside her. Dom's back arched as she too found release laying her shoulders back down against the mattress and jerking. I kept pumping into her until I felt like a deflated balloon. I slowly slid out of her and gently backed away until I could lower her legs to the bed, then crawled beside her. Dom rolled into me and nestled her sweaty face into the space between my chest and jaw. "Thank you" she murmured, "I didn't know if you had that in you, or if you were going to go slow and sensual on me the first time."

"Well, when I talked to my ex-wife earlier to let her know I was getting serious with someone, she told me to '...go downstairs and throw Dominique around like a ragdoll until my animal side comes out'. She implied that I should let everything that has been pent up over the last six months loose on your lady bits and see if there was anything left when I was done."

"Natalie gives good advice. She should write a column." Dom planted a little kiss on my jaw, then raised herself up on one elbow. "Wait a minute, how did she react when you told her it was me you were seeing?"

"I didn't. She guessed. And gives her full blessing. Apparently, some of your chats with her are what made her realize that what we had was just a relationship built on comfort on our parts and devotion on my part, instead of based on true love or passion. I think she was more surprised that it took this long for us to get together. She hadn't counted on my six month funk and not telling anybody about our split because I was too embarrassed to admit my marriage was a failure. Now I understand that just because something wasn't a roaring success and didn't turn out like you thought, it doesn't mean it was a failure."

Dom's brow furrowed." Huh... And all of that has just come into focus for you in the last ten days?"

"No. Definitely not. All that worked itself out in my head in the ten minutes between getting off the phone with Nat and getting my lips back on yours down here. I spent a lot of time as a homebody and not really experiencing things because Natalie was a homebody and I was content to do whatever pleased Nat. Now, I'm like a kid at a fair" I reached out and slid my hand into hers and laced our fingers together," Everything is bright lights and I want to go try everything, but I also want to make sure that I am safe." I lifted our hands and kissed the back of hers. "I feel safe with you and I trust you. I know you will warn me that if I eat anymore cotton candy, I will likely throw up."

4DDthemuse
4DDthemuse
125 Followers
12