Lost & Found Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dom grinned. "As long as cotton candy isn't a euphemism for my pussy, because I won't warn you and you may end up vomiting in my box..." she let the thought hang there as we both groaned and laughed. She rolled on top of me, noses touching and kissed me. It was only one sided for a second. We were making out and moaning within a couple of minutes, and as she felt my cock starting to stir, she slid down a bit so that she could grind her still cum filled pussy against it. Dom rolled off and turned to lay on my stomach while taking my member in her hand and starting to stroke it.

"I love your cock Jase. Did Natalie ever get this into her throat?" she asked looking at it with wonder as she used one finger to spread the precum that had just appeared at the mention of the word throat all over the head of my cock.

"That would be a no. Nat was more of a top two inches and room to stroke kind of girl. And, even that has been a few years. Enthusiasm had sort of waned."

"Well I happen to have buckets of enthusiasm, and it has been a while, but it's like a bike." Dom liked the head of my cock before taking it into her mouth and wetting the top three inches before popping off of it with a flourish. She turned to look at me." Jason, I want you to know that I am a bit of a slut at heart and I like to let go. It has been a while, and just because it gets re - awakened, and you have seen my tickle trunk under the bed, it doesn't mean that I am going to turn into an off the rails cum slut and go looking for dick every full moon. I am only looking to be slutty for you. You need to know that for as long as we last you can trust me. As much as I trust you. Understand?"

"Yes. I do trust you."

Dom smiled. "Now, I am going to start blowing you, and then get you into my throat. I will probably gag a bit at first, there will be lots of spit and mess. When I tell you, you can fuck my mouth and throat. It is more fun as a team sport. You can push my head down, pull my hair, whatever helps you leave the biggest load possible in my belly. Don't worry about hurting me. If I am in any distress, I will dig my nails into your thigh" she took a hold of my upper leg and with surprisingly little effort, almost drew blood and caused me to curse. "That, is the signal to let me get off and breathe. Any questions?"

"Can I touch you while this is going on? If I rub you will it disturb you?"

"If it becomes a problem I will let you know. Just give me a head start and let me get loosened up first. Ready?" Without waiting for my answer she turned, grabbed my dick tightly by the base and squeezed while she gobbled the first three and a half inches and bobbed up and down, getting a feel for the depth of my member banging into her tonsils. While doing this she was short stroking the lower part of my shaft to gage how deep in her throat she would have to go to bottom out.

I figured that if this angel was determined to eat my cum the least I could do was offer encouragement. "Your dirty mouth feels so good on my cock. Does my slutty librarian like having her mouth full of hard dick? Does that make you hot?" I reached to the side and started kneading her ass cheeks, causing her to moan on my organ, sending delicious waves of vibration along it's length. Dom felt me stiffen harder from the sensation and continued making moans and gurgle sounds around me. She shifted and got up on her hands and knees, changing her angle of attack and took as much of me as she could before letting out a small gag and spraying the base of my cock with slobber. "Oh Jesus Dom, that feels so good, don't stop!" I called out and she responded by taking just a little bit more of me so that I could feel the head of my penis being engulfed by her tight throat. As she attempted to get a better grip on my shaft by tightening her lips she involuntarily started the swallow reflex, squeezing me with her throat muscles.

After five or six more test bobs, she gripped my hips and pulled my cock into her mouth taking me all the way until I felt her nose against my balls. She stopped and held me there for ten of fifteen seconds before backing off and coughing. Dominique pulled off of me completely, leaving my pole as a gleaming, slobber covered monument to her ministrations, admiring it as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. While she was doing this, I moved the hand I had been grabbing her ass with and slid my thumb down her ass crack, over her rose bud and along her slit, until I reached her clit, then pushed slightly and reversed, spreading her lips open as I made my way to her opening and pushed it into her still cum filled hole. She backed onto my thumb and I crooked my index finger so that I could stimulate her clit with the knuckle. She cooed

"Oh you are good at that Jason. You really know just the right amount of pressure to keep me building slowly, I'm going to take you all the way in again, but now I want you to start to fuck my throat. Slow strokes. No hard thrusting until you cum. And don't try and hold off, this is all about the experience for you, so there is no performance anxiety. Just fuck my face and feed me your spunk, got it?" In response, I pulled my thumb out of her and put it up to her lips, rubbing our combined juices along them before pushing it into her mouth. She sucked it clean and winked at me. 'Remember..." she dug her talons into my thigh, "... This means stop." Dominique turned and took me back into her mouth, and in two strokes had me starting to slide into her throat. Once I was in her, I started to make small shallow one inch strokes, building up the frequency, not the depth. Within a minute Dom was making the familiar 'guk guk guk' sounds that I always thought were a wholly fabricated exaggeration by the porn industry. Now here I was bringing these same sounds out of my hot neighbor. I twisted and grabbed Dom by her hips, lifting her, and pulling her lower half over me until her beautiful cunt was lined up over my face, and pulling it down onto my hungry mouth. As soon as my tongue slid into her hole, she let out a muffled scream and pulled off my dick again.

"Hey! This was supposed to be about you!"

"It is about me. I've never tasted my own cum straight out of a partner. If I want to eat my load out of you while I feed you a fresh one, do you really want to deny me?"

"You're right. That is fucking hot. Just don't get wrapped up in me finishing. And you can push a little deeper now that my throat is loosened up." This whole exchange was a little surreal because I couldn't see her face, She was basically talking to my balls while stroking me, and I was talking into her pussy as I was holding her hips up off my face. I pulled her closer and slid my hands down her sides onto her back and up to her neck and into her short hair. She responded quickly, swallowing my whole dick again and starting to bob her head as I started rolling my hips to stroke into her mouth. I moaned and ran my hands through her hair until they were covering her ears and I gripped the sides of her head and held her still while I pumped into her throat.

This was by far the hottest thing I had ever done with a woman. The level of intimacy and trust was something I didn't think really existed. I would stroke six or seven times, then pull out slow to allow her to take a deep breath through her nose. Dom splayed her hips so that she could control the contact between her wet cunt and my mouth. As I would slip out to let her breath, I would attack her clit with my tongue. While I was fucking her throat, she would pull forward and grind her lips and entrance.

I could feel the pressure starting to build up in my balls, so I let go of her head and pulled my hands back up to grab her hips, pulling her to me, trying to wear her pussy as a mask. Dom had me buried to the hilt and was massaging the base of my cock with her lips when I felt her start to stiffen. She didn't pull off but started rippling the muscles in her throat to push me over the edge. "I'm gonna cum Dom!" I cried out before grabbing her clit between my lips and suckling on it. Her head stopped moving and a deep groan started from way down in her body. The vibrations of the muffled sound pushed me beyond the point of no return and grunted like a farm animal with her clit still held firmly between my lips as the first volley of my seed erupted into her gullet. Dom started to cum, her orgasm contorting and twisting her, trying to pull away from my mouth, even as the second spurt of semen left my cock. I finally let the suction off her button and started lapping at the juices and secretions flowing from her. I had popped out of her throat and she was now trying to contain the last of my load in her mouth. I let out a groan signaling the end of my orgasm and I felt her swallow the collected contents. Dom rolled off me onto her side completely spent. I felt like I was going to pass out, but found the energy to sit up and walk to the bathroom. I ran a facecloth under hot water and wrung it out before returning to the bed. I laid down facing the bottom as Dominique was and used the facecloth to wipe the slobber and mess from her face. As I cleaned her, she stared at me, tracking my eyes as I took in the beauty of this pixie. I thought I was finished, when I noticed tears were starting to streak the areas I had just cleaned.

"Dom? What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Worry and doubt gripped me. This had all been too good and magical. Of course I had done something to mess it up.

Tears were streaming down her face now as she shook her head. Dom opened her mouth to speak, but all that came out was a sob. I pulled her into my arms and held her head to my chest, unconsciously rocking her slightly and telling her to let it out, and that everything was going to be okay. After a bit her breathing evened out and hallowed. I pulled the sheet over us and folded the bottom of the bedspread to slip under her head.

I don't know how long we slept, but when I woke Dom's hazel eyes were staring back at me. "Hey. Are you feeling better?" I asked, bracing myself in case I had fucked up.

She gave me a tight smile. "I don't know about better, but I am different."

"How so?"

"This is going to be awkward, and I might have to backtrack at some point. My mind is still a little scrambled from that last orgasm. I thought I was going to come apart at the seams." Dom rolled over and scooched up on the bed so that she was laying on her stomach with her arms folded on my chest under her chin.

"I have had relationships before. I've had one night stands. When I was in my late twenties, I got into the sex club scene and did some pretty fucked up shit. I have been obsessed with guys, cared about guys, even fell in love with a couple." She paused as I was trying to suss out where this was going. I was comforted somewhat by the look in her eyes. There didn't seem to be regret there."But, up until a little while ago, I guess I had never felt loved. Protected. Cherished. I don't know which the right word is. All I know is that when you were cleaning me, the way you were looking at me, it made me feel all those things. It made me feel like I wasn't alone anymore. And it scared me. It broke me. I've been lonely for so long and I couldn't trust my judgement that it was real for a minute."

Her eyes were getting really misty, and I knew she was fighting off the tears again. I reached down and put my hands in her armpits and pulled her up on top of me so that we were eye to eye, nose to nose.

"All those words were the right word" I said, wiping the first small tears away with my thumbs," When you started crying and couldn't speak, I started to panic, thinking I had done something wrong or hurt you and I felt an incredible sense of loss, like mourning someone before they die, when you know the end is near. It was like the bottom dropped out of my heart."

Dom was nodding her head and sort of laughing while small tears were falling onto my face." Same. What happens if someday I'm not good enough for you, what if you never look at me like that ever again?" She put a hand on my cheek and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. "But, you're still looking at me like that now. So I guess I have to learn to trust me as much as I trust you."

I kissed her on the lips. "You literally picked me up out of the trash, rebuilt me, and made me fall in love with you in under two weeks. Of course nothing feels real. You have to do me one favor though,"

"Of course. Anything for my man."

"You really have to stop crying, because with the amount of sperm I pumped into you today, eventually the tears falling on my face are going to get thicker..."

"Speaking of that...at what point were we supposed to get the condoms?"

"Oh shit, Dom! I'm sorry! I guess we got a little carried away. Do you want me to go out and get a Plan B for you? Or anything else?"

"No. I was present for the whole floorshow too. I'm just as guilty. The pill is supposed to be effective after seven days, I just wanted to go fourteen to get past my ovulation. So, ten days should be good. And it sure felt like you did a good job cleaning me out with your tongue. Super hot, by the way, so I'm not going to dwell and worry about it, and I don't want you to. But, if you think you might want to do it again before Thursday, we have to do the latex Limbo. Or sixty nine. Or anal. Or gimme a facial." My eyes got bigger and bigger as she recited her list, and she started giggling, and then stopped just as quick when she felt my returning erection poke her in the thigh. "Oh my god! Again? What kind of a pervert have I hooked up with?"

"The kind that wants to carry you to the shower and give you a manager special hot water massage to make sure you are loosened up and ready for a nap. I'm a very unsavory type."

Dominique cocked an eyebrow, "I thought perverts liked their women tighter, not loosened?"

I wrapped my arms around her tight and swung my legs over the edge of the bed, pulling her up into a face to face, sitting position. She was light enough that I stood up in one shot, holding her to me as she squealed. "We go wet cave now. Make furry parts clean" I grunted as Dom laughed at my caveman act.

As I walked to the bathroom, Dom leaned into my ear and whispered, "You might have to just rinse me off like this. I don't think I'm ever going to let go of you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just let go! We are going to drop it here for a sec," I said, using my forearm to wipe the sweat from my brow. If it is this hot in May, I can't imagine how hot it will get up here in July and August. "Okay Phil, just another five steps then through the door. Three. Two. One..." The bedframe creaked as we heaved it's weight into mid air again. After we cleared the stairs, the rest was easy. Once it was down flat, he turned to grab the mattress.

"Might as well get this on right away, then all the furniture is done and it's just boxes after that" Phil said, pulling the queen mattress across the room and lining it up beside the frame. We each grabbed an end and pushed it onto the plywood base. He pointed to the corner and we grabbed the headboard and slid it into place, lining the two vertical supports into their anchors.

Phil let out a sigh and dusted his hands together, signalling a job done. "I don't know why you didn't get a new bed. This thing is ancient and it weighs a tonne. It's not like you have no room for storage in this place. And it's so low, I don't even know how you get down into it without wrecking your back!"

I smiled and gave him a pat on the back. He knew my pain, being a couple of inches taller and thirty pounds heavier than I was. Farm boy stock or something. "Well Phil, somewhere in there you were making assumptions that I have a say in things. That's where your logic goes sideways."

Phil roared out a laugh and slapped me on the back. "C'mon," he said, bro moment over. Bounding down the stairs, he made his way towards the back of the house. Entering the sunroom off the kitchen, I heard him start cursing before I made it to the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you doing! I told you I would come do that shit tomorrow!"

"And I told you I was fine to start with the lower shelves!"

I made my way into the sunroom/library to find my heavily pregnant fiancée up on a three-step ladder, books already lining parts of the two lower shelves. "You did tell him you wouldn't start this today, Dom."

"Thank you, Jason," Phil said, anger starting to dissipate. "Let's go tubby, down off the ladder!"

Dominique turned slowly, glaring at her brother. For a second I thought she was going to launch herself at him. I decided to shut the situation down. "Phil, it's time to go. I'll call you tomorrow."

"What, you're scared of her?" he scoffed, jerking his thumb towards her.

"No Phil. I'm incredibly turned on by her bubble butt and am about to jump her bones, so unless you want to make popcorn, you should go."

"Aw geez! You two are gross! I'm going. If I don't hear from you by noon tomorrow I will send out search party." He gave me a high five, then turned to Dom. "Night Squirt. Don't use him up completely tonight, there is still a lot of unpacking to do tomorrow."

"Well since I'm so Tubby, as you put it, I can't guarantee he will survive me sitting on his face. I'll send you updates." Dominique made a grotesque exaggeration of swaying her ass back and forth as she descended the ladder, and hooked her thumbs into the waist of her yoga pants, as if she was about to drop them.

"Alright! That's enough! I'm out" Phil bellowed as he sprinted for the front door.

It's a good job he did, because Dom did indeed drop her pants, underwear and all and was kicking them off when I turned back. "C'mon," she said peeling her top off, "help me with this sports bra and take me to the shower. I have to warm up your dinner."

12