Lost and Found Spouses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allan, happy birthday my love, I am sure you will love this present. Drive it carefully." Then I gave him a passionate kiss.

Matt said, "happy birthday buddy, enjoy."

I took off the blindfold and he saw Julie smiling at him from the bed.

"WHAT!"

"Shhh, enjoy our gift my love. See you in the morning at breakfast."

As we walked out of the room Matt gave Allen a pat on the shoulder to reassure him, and we closed the door behind us.

Allan didn't come bolting out so we guessed it would be okay.

"Goodnight Matt, I am tired and going to bed." I kissed him goodnight and said "sweet dreams and sleep well." He grumbled as I left.

I was lying in bed on my side like a beached whale drifting off when Allan slid into bed behind me.

"Allan, you were supposed to stay with Julie all night."

"It's not Allan."

"Huh, Matt?"

"Well you did say I could do 'whatever' when this was going down so this is 'whatever.'

He cuddled up spooning me with his arm around my belly, his hand feeling the baby's kicks as I went to sleep." It felt really good.

The morning after when Matt and I had woken up, he said, "come, I want to do something special that I used to do when you were pregnant with our girls."

I wasn't sure at first what he meant. He led me into the shower and undressed me and put me under the warm water. Then he soaped my huge body from head to toe not missing any bits, then rinsed me off and towelled me dry. I remembered how much I loved being pampered like that. A girl could get used to this.

After dressing we had breakfast. The other two emerged much later smiling. Matt gave Allan a hug and I did the same with Julie, then I gave Allan a hug and a kiss. "Liked your present I see, does it drive well?

"Purrs along," was his response.

So far so good I thought.

We got into a routine where Allan would spend two nights a week with Julie. Matt would come to my bed and cuddle me all night. I noticed he loved to feel the baby and was still often staring at my belly, but now with a smile. Matt didn't seem to mind the arrangement at all.

The kids were intrigued at first then paid it little attention. They used to tell us they lived in a weird household.

All was very well in the family.

One night, Allan and Julie had disappeared to bed earlier and I was getting ready for bed with Matt when my waters broke.

"Oh god it has started, I need to go to the hospital."

Matt looked very excited, "I will go tell Allan."

He raced out and returned shortly after breathless, "they are getting dressed and coming! Guess I should have knocked first before going in though."

I was too bound up with my own predicament to think on that.

Allan and I got ready to go. Matt and Julie decided they were not going to miss the action of the birth of their god-child, so they were coming too. The older kids were tasked with minding Emma, and we all raced off to the hospital.

During the delivery I had three birth partners looking after me. The staff thought it was a bit weird when they enquired who my husband was and I just said those two. My fourth birth went pretty easy as I was an old hand by then, and I delivered a lovely boy.

Allan did tell me some time later that Matt had burst into the room and yelled 'the baby is coming' just as both of them were in the midst of also coming whilst in the doggy position. That was funny.

When I brought my new son Josh home, he was much loved by his four parents and siblings.

One night about two months after the birth, when Alan and Julie were together in bed for their bi- weekly night, Matt's visit to my bed became more intimate. It was great to feel his hard body on top of mine and feel him inside me again after so long. I had missed him. It was my first sex since the birth and he was so gentle.

We confessed to the other two in the morning. They were very happy for us. Allan and Julie said were both quietly hoping our sharing arrangement would not end after I had recovered. Matt was wanting to spend some more quality time with me too.

My cunning plan had worked. Infidelity was off the table as an issue for the four of us, and we got to properly love all the husbands/wives we loved.

As for me, well I was just in heaven having too quite different partners in and out of bed catering for all my needs.

We never did go back to monogamy, the alternative was just too good.

Epilogue

Allan stayed my No. 1 husband and my love for him was undiminished. I also had a wonderful No. 2 husband I loved as well, and also a sister in Julie. Jealousy was never an issue between us.

Family relationship wise, the two guys were no match for Julie and me as we were a team and we had them well and truly wrapped around our little fingers. Girls rule!

We raised our six children together. They got used to having two dads and two mums, but would tend to gravitate a little to the ones they got on with best. Josh and Matt absolutely loved each other, who would have thought? It was quite a menagerie in the house until the older ones started leaving home.

We tried free sharing arrangements for a while, but went back to routine nights but with negotiation possible, which was easiest. Generally, we were mostly with our No. 1s: I spent typically four to five nights with Allan and the rest with Matt. We did get away by ourselves alone at times, and occasionally Matt and I or Julie and Alan would slip away for a weekend or week's holiday alone together.

We never bothered to divorce our original spouses and remarry our new ones, or undo the adoptions, as it was just irrelevant.

I know a lot of people, if they knew, would think our arrangement was very strange at best or indecent at worst, but it worked perfectly for us for a long time.

Tragically about fifteen years later, we lost Julie to breast cancer. After that, both my husbands decided to share me equally. I didn't mind, I was a lucky woman to have two such wonderful men who loved me.

PS I know what you may be thinking: No we never had foursomes; yes we did have threesomes from time to time after we lost Julie, but I preferred one on ones; and yes I did try it with Julie once but it wasn't for us, much to the boys disappointment at being denied some spectator sports, as they called it.