All Comments on 'Lost Ark Ch. 01'

by AllenWoody

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
donner60donner60over 2 years ago

Hey AW…..great first chapter…….more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'll just say it: Spectacular. Lost Ark promises to be just as exciting and beguiling as TLC. This makes me impatient for the next installment. Excellent work. So pleasant to read something that doesn't need a ton of editing! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great introduction, welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant. Hope to be able to read more very soon.

MimiRayMimiRayover 2 years ago

Thrilling start so far! I was so invested in the last one, I hated to see it end. I'm sure looking forward to how this develops.

Slight critique on orbital mechanics, may not change anything. If Ark1 completes 2 orbits for every 1 of Kaybe's, and crosses or approaches Kaybe's orbit, it's not just orbiting at a steady half speed. It would spend the majority of its orbit further beyond the star than the planet does, and then on approach come rushing in, overtaking and passing the planet by. So it's not Kaybe catching up to Ark 1, it's actually the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story idea and good characters. Sentences get crammed with either superfluous or excess information/descriptions. I would recommend an editor to address this endemic problem. Thanks for sharing and keep up the creative content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllenWoody@AllenWoody
Hello everyone! I'm just like you; I enjoy writing my fantasies out and sharing them with others. I want to improve as a writer so I'm open to constructive feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES