Lost Ark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber: Nonviable

Rod: Hatched

Rod: Hatched

Party Mode

Curious, Sloane selected Party Mode, but apart from a brief gurgling sound through the habitat's plumbing, nothing seemed to happen. "Well, that was a shitty party," Sloane groused, before returning to the main menu. She selected the unplayed video log.

"Good morning!" Bauer said to the camera. "At least, I think it's morning. Kinda hard to tell in space, isn't it Doctor Nkosi?"

Nkosi was an imposing man, towering over Bauer even with the two men seated. He was dark-skinned, and spoke English with a colorful accent which Sloane later learned was South African. "Oh yes, yes, Tobias," he said, with a grin that competed with Bauer's. "I have given up entirely! I only know when I'm hungry, and when I'm sleepy."

"And when you're horny, right?" Bauer asked with a wink.

Nkosi laughed. "I thought we were always horny, Tobias?"

Bauer chuckled. "And what's our motto?"

"Live forever, fuck forever!" Nkosi's teeth were sparkling white against his jet skin.

"So tell our future viewers about your role in our fun little project."

"Developmental neurology."

"And that means you give personality to our lovely clones?"

"Yes, and much more," Nkosi said, with a flash of pride. "I give them purpose."

"What do you mean?" Bauer asked. The man was a skilled interviewer, Sloane thought. He was comfortable on camera, passionate about the work of his team, and knew how to lead a conversation.

"Li's clones are amazing," Nkosi began, "but without in-tank neurological development they wouldn't do anything."

"Like a newborn in an adult body."

"Yes, so we provide them with stimulation while in the tank. Starting at nine months of physiological development we use neurological stimuli to condition them to sight, sound, taste, touch, and other stimuli. They learn English, are introduced to social situations, and patterns of behavior."

"Sexual situations?" Bauer said, his sly grin impossible to miss.

"Of course, Tobias, of course! By the time Skye is hatched, she's seen herself in almost a hundred hours of adult film. She knows why she is here, and what is expected of her. She wants to fuck!"

"Doctor Nkosi, can you explain how it's possible that Skye has seen herself in video before she's even been hatched?"

"Because we cloned her from a porn star!"

"Shit!" Sloane paused the video, letting the revelation sink in. The complicated headset that Skye was wearing in the tank, her all-out seduction of Kyle, even the repetitive language... she had been programmed from the beginning to be a living sex doll. Bauer had taken DNA from porn stars and made sure he had the videos in which they had appeared. How many times while in the tank had Skye seen herself casually lead a man to bed for sex? Numb with astonishment, Sloane pressed play.

"But we've had incomplete success, haven't we?" It was the first time Sloane had heard Bauer admit to anything resembling failure.

Nkosi nodded vigorously. "A temporary setback only. Clones who are programmed like this are relying on only a tiny portion of their brain. Once they've fulfilled their programming they don't know what to do. They become listless."

"And how are you solving this?"

"By adding additional programming," Nkosi explained. "In addition to sex, we're adding in one secondary purpose, and filling in some of the gaps in other behaviors."

"When do we get to see the fruits of your labor?"

"The next generation should be available in less than two weeks!"

The video ended with Bauer and Nkosi exchanging more banter and shared jokes. It was clear the two shared the same vision. Whereas Li and Ford had come across as focused and clinical, Nkosi seemed more like Bauer's fraternity brother, sharing a great adventure.

A click snapped Sloane out of her reverie. She had been so engrossed with watching and absorbing the video that she had tuned out all other distractions. The new sound brought her immediately back into the present. Sloane froze, trying to discern the source.

A door popped open on the far side of the room, allowing two half-naked men to stroll in. Both were tall and physically imposing, with well-defined musculature. Their waists were wrapped in towels and both shone with a touch of moisture as if still damp from a shower. As Sloane struggled to contain her surprise, one of the men spotted the gym.

"Dude," he said, before sauntering over to the machine. The other man followed, seemingly a twin of the first. They were, Sloane realized, clones.

"Do you even lift, bro?" the second man asked.

"Dude," the first repeated. He set the machine up for bench press, lay back, and quickly went through a set at a high resistance. When he was through he popped upright, performed an exaggerated stretch, and eyed his friend. "Yeah, I lift, bro. You want me to drop the weight?"

The second clone snorted. "Hope you didn't hurt yourself," he said, before performing an identical set. The odd exchange went on for several more minutes, with each clone performing a lift, bragging about it, then watching as his twin did the same. After working their abs, legs, chest, and arms, the two finally seemed content. One finally noticed Sloane.

"Hey," he said, eyeing her with a grin, "I'm Rod."

The other clone rose from the bench. "I'm Rod."

"H-hi," Sloane stuttered, "I'm Lissa."

"Hell yeah," the first said, his eyes sweeping over her lustfully. They were passably handsome, and with shaved heads and bulging muscles, they certainly matched the stereotype of a male porn star.

"Fuck or fight?" the first asked.

"Mmm, what?"

The second clone was also leering at Lissa, undressing her with his eyes. "Fuck or fight?" he repeated.

A tingle of fear announced itself. "Ah, no, I'm good. Neither, thanks." The clones were blocking her exit.

The first clone hesitated, a veil of uncertainty darkening his expression. "Fuck or fight?"

'A secondary purpose,' Nkosi had said. Had the secondary purpose programmed into the male clones been to fight? Were those the only options? Not that the idea of sex was completely unappealing. Despite Kyle's suspicions, she hadn't been with anyone else since their breakup, and watching the video with Skye and Bauer had whetted her appetite. And, she realized, it might help ease the jealousy she felt over Kyle's easy encounter with Skye.

"Fuck or fight?" Like his twin, the second clone seemed to be losing his patience. He had shifted from the confident, leering stance into something more like readiness for action, his weight balanced, knees slightly bent. He made a fist.

"Fuck, fuck!" Lissa said quickly. "Yeah, fuck."

At once the mood in the room changed. Both clones again relaxed, their confident expressions returning. "Yeahhhh buddy," the second clone said. Lissa decided she would call them Rod1 and Rod2. "We're gettin' some!"

Rod1 shed his towel, revealing hard abs and an admirable cock. Rod2 did the same, and soon both were standing by the side of the bed expectantly.

Several options presented themselves. Lissa could dart through the door the Rods had used, but she abandoned the idea at once. Even if she could lock it behind her, there would be no going back. If the other room was a dead-end she'd be trapped. Plus, Kyle would eventually reach Bauer's chambers where he would be confronted by two angry clones. The safest approach would be to meet the clones' primary purpose of sex. If they were anything like Skye, once the session was over they would become docile.

Plus, this option held ever greater appeal. The Rods were solidly built, well hung, eager, and ready. And since Kyle had already broken the ice on having sex with clones, Lissa need feel little guilt. A good fuck wouldn't do any harm, provided the situation didn't get out of control. She decided to manage expectations.

"Be gentle with me, boys," Lissa said, "this is my first time with two hunks like you." The phrasing seemed appropriately pornographic.

"Aw," Rod1 said, "don't worry, we're nice guys! Right, Rod?"

"Right," Rod2 agreed. "Just put that little mouth on my dick."

Little? Lissa wondered. Like Skye, the Rods must have seen themselves performing in scores or even hundreds of hours of porn vids. Perhaps her mouth was small compared to the starlets they had fucked on screen.

Sitting between the clones, she lifted Rod1's cock, giving it a generous lick from the base up. His scent was pleasant, a blend of soap from a recent shower, and a touch of musky, male essence. She licked again and was rewarded with a twitch.

"Yeahhh," Rod1 groaned. He rested a hand on Sloane's shoulder, playing with the edge of her flight suit.

Sloane licked again, admiring the play of veins along the fat shaft of his cock, running her tongue over each one. She popped the head into her mouth and was pleased to discover that she could just accommodate it. Rod1 groaned as she slid her lips as far down the shaft as she could, then repeated the stroke, stopping just short of gagging.

"Don't forget me." Rod2's heavy cock hung nearby, awaiting its turn.

Not hesitating, Sloane switched. She kept a hand on Rod1's organ but turned her mouth toward the new target. Surprisingly, Rod2's cock, though it was the same size, had a different pattern of veins. These she explored, pressing her tongue across them as some moved, and some remained in place. She gave a slow, wet lick.

"So fucking good," Rod2 moaned. He rested his hand on the back of Sloane's head encouragingly.

Events were moving swiftly now. Sloane sucked and tongued Rod2, eliciting groans of pleasure as the clone enjoyed her wet mouth. Then, as if at some unspoken accord between the two, Rod2 pulled back. Rod1 pressed forward, and soon she was giving strokes to him again. There was always a cock in her mouth, and one waiting just inches away, sometimes still connected by a string of saliva. Both men were achingly hard now, both voicing their pleasure with husky grunts.

I'm so fucking wet, Sloane thought. Any worry she had felt at the beginning of the session had melted away, replaced by her body's natural response to the flagrantly sexual scene. She wanted it, wanted both men to fuck her, wanted to feel them inside her, their hands on her body.

As if reading her mind, the clones stepped back in unison. Rod1 fumbled at the zipper of her flight suit, while Rod2 stood panting, his cock dripping with saliva.

"Here," Sloane said. Impatiently, she worked the zipper, freeing herself from the suit while simultaneously wriggling back toward the center of the bed. Just as quickly she stripped off her bra and panties, then spread her legs suggestively.

Incredibly, both men ignored her, choosing instead to lay on their backs to either side of her.

"I want some pussy," Rod1 said.

"I want some pussy," Rod2 echoed.

Do I have to do all the work? Sighing, but too horny to make a fuss, Sloane rolled to her right, mounting Rod2. She pressed her slit against him, dampening the head of his cock, then did so again. After several more presses, the tip of his organ was slick. A half a minute after that she was riding him with ease.

"Mmhhh," Sloane moaned. Rod2's cock was deliciously thick, stretching and filling her. He reached his hands under her ass, lifting her, supporting her rhythm while she slid along his cock. He was as strong as he looked, easily helping Sloane to raise herself until only the head of his cock connected them, then allowing her to slap back down. A wave of pleasure built within her.

To the side, Rod1 watched intently, his eyes sweeping over Sloane. He had rolled to face her, leaning on one elbow while the other hand kept his cock hard with slow strokes. He seemed patient at first but grew increasingly restless. "I want some of that," he finally grunted.

Sloane was happy where she was. Rod2 was hot and hard inside of her, the velvety head of his cock opening the way for the intruding shaft. She wanted little more than to keep riding him until bliss swept her away. But she sensed a growing dissatisfaction in Rod1. Sloane suspected that, like with the imperative to either fuck or fight, he wouldn't be satisfied with just watching her fuck his twin. That wasn't what he had seen in the porn videos he had been fed in the tank. He needed to fuck. Reluctantly, she switched partners.

"Yeah, get on it," Rod1 groaned. Like his twin, he lay back, offering his cock to Sloane however she wished to take it. She mounted him, but this time leaned forward, pressing her body along his. It was so seductively easy, she thought. The clones would ask nothing of her beyond their need to act out a scene. They didn't want a relationship, wouldn't be selfish in bed, wouldn't get jealous, and wouldn't become clingy after. Not that all men did, but it was always in her mind when considering taking a man to bed. She had begun to think that Bauer was half-mad, but at the moment she couldn't fault the idea of easy sex.

"Fuuuck," Rod1 moaned. He placed his hands on her upper thighs, urging her to take him faster. Sloane complied, taking his cock deep, pulling almost free, then deep again. Like a true porn star, Rod1 showed no sign of cumming too soon. She could use him as long as she wished.

His twin, on the other hand, wasn't satisfied with waiting for his turn. After watching for less than a minute, Rod2 rolled to the edge of the bed and out of Sloane's sight. She thought for a moment that perhaps he had lost interest but he returned shortly with a small, black bottle. By now Sloane was well along the way to release. Her pale skin had acquired a thin sheen of perspiration, and her breath was getting rough. She watched through slitted eyes as Rod2 squirted gel from the bottle onto his hand, then rubbed it onto his cock until it gleamed like a weapon. The lube should have been warning enough, but it wasn't until Rod2 positioned himself behind her that the alarms started going off.

"Yeah, DP her bro!" Rod1 hooted.

"What? No, no," Sloane yelled. "Not my ass!"

"Hey, I'll be gentle, I promise." Rod2 slid his cock against her ass, rubbing some of the lube against her cheeks and brushing her rectum. "I need some action, baby."

Sloane's mind churned. She wondered if any of the hours of porn they had been exposed to in the tank had depicted a partner saying no. She would have to offer something.

"Not my ass," Sloane repeated, "my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Hmmm," Rod2 muttered, still rubbing his cock against her. He didn't sound convinced.

"Yesss," Sloane said, trying to sound as much like a porn starlet as possible, "I want you to shoot it in there. I want to taste it."

The plea seemed to work. Rod2 slapped Sloane's ass, then changed positions to present his organ directly in front of her face. Rod1, who had stopped pumping during the brief interruption, resumed again. She was back on the path to release.

Almost before Sloane could open her mouth, Rod2 was stuffing it with cock. He found a grip on her short hair and held her in place as he picked up speed. "So good," he moaned.

Sloane's body had become a plaything for the clones. Rod1 was happily working himself into her, his hands firmly gripping her thighs. His scent was with her, the strength of his hands and his blissfully hard cock filling her with flesh and delight. Rod2's cock surging deep into her mouth, his grunts of pleasure, even his fingers laced into her hair were arousing. She had never been with two men before, rarely even fantasized about it. The reality was intoxicating.

Without easing his grip on her hair, Rod2 reached down to fondle Sloane's breasts. His thrusts were coming faster now, less rhythmic. And the admirable control that Rod1 had shown for so long was starting to erode. His breath was rougher, his eyes mere slits. Both men would cum soon.

Sloane came first. Sensations swarmed her all at once, the physical pleasure compounded by the unexpected fantasy of being taken and used by two men. The lithe blonde shuddered, clamped her pussy against the invading cock, and surrendered to ecstasy.

"Oooh, fuh, fuuuck," Sloane cried out, tearing her mouth free from Rod2 just in time. The orgasm ripped through her, spreading out from her clit to her core in a wave. The shudder continued, as she dragged her nails across Rod1's chest. His cock throbbed within her.

"Shit, bro!" With Sloane still in mid-orgasm, Rod1 flipped her over. He pulled out and in less than a heartbeat had positioned his cock inches from her face. "Oh shit!" he grunted. A string of hot cum slapped against Sloane's cheek.

Sloane wasn't done cumming yet. She whipped a hand to her slit, quickly working it to draw out the rest of her orgasm. Another glob of cum landed, this time in her mouth. Rod2 was climaxing, his fat cock pulsing on the opposite side of his twin. She could barely keep track of the seed splattering against her. Rod1 ejected another shot of cum, this one running down her neck and chin, while with a deep groan, Rod2 landed one on her forehead. By the time the last tremors of her orgasm faded, her face was dripping with cum. A final shudder of forbidden delight rippled through her.

"High five, bro!" Rod1 and Rod2 stumbled back from the bed and headed toward the shower. Before the cum could dry she joined them.

***

-Kyle-

32% of possible codes attempted.

Danton checked in on the progress of his hack attempt. On average, the hack should require trying fifty percent of the possible codes. The correct code might be identified in another minute or another hour. There was no way to know.

Exploring the rooms nearby gave Danton plenty to occupy himself with. The suite for Dr. Nkosi, the developmental neurologist, was the most impressive. Just as for doctors Li and Ford, the quarters were remarkably large for a space voyage. Nkosi had a separate bedroom, en-suite bath, sitting area, wardrobe, and a work area with room both for lab equipment and a computer terminal. The artwork on display was almost frantically eclectic. There were well-preserved sculptures and masks from African folk art, macro photography of gemstones and agates, and landscapes from Earth's most exotic and dangerous places. The desk held a single photo of Nkosi posing with what must have been extended family.

Most of the files and menu options on the terminal were locked, and Danton's datapad was busy breaking the door code so he couldn't gain access. There was, however, one log that had been left open and accessible. He read it.

We're going to have to close off a part of the habitat; the one containing the common area, Li's and Ford's suites, and some of the labs. It's my fault, although I think Li bears some of the blame as well. The first generation Rods are too strong, and with the latest round of programming, too dangerous.

Both Bauer and I thought that security and defense would be useful as secondary purposes for the males, but we didn't have much in the way of material to condition them with, so I used footage from American and Chinese action films. Those bald brutes look just like the thugs in action movies, so I thought they'd relate easily. Unfortunately, they related too well. They have no empathy and focus entirely on fighting. Even if you know the key phrases, like 'Guard this with your life', or 'Let no one pass', the Rods will stand idly for just so long before they start to cause trouble. Ford has gone in there a couple of times to give them what they want; I think she's insatiable. But for the rest of us, it's dangerous.

Tomorrow we'll lure all of the Rods into the common room and seal the door behind them. I feel awful about letting them starve to death, and Li is pretty upset about 'his' creations, but no one has proposed a viable alternative.