Lost Ark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if on cue, Skye, who by now had slipped into the water, lifted Sloane's foot. Resting Sloane's ankle on her thigh, the brunette began rubbing the soles of her feet. A deep relaxation settled into Sloane. The hands on her back and feet were skilled, insistent, and slick. The water seemed to work itself into her bones, and the gently slapping waves were like a lullaby. Sloane gave in to the experience, closing her eyes with pleasure.

Somewhere to her right, Amber2 must have guided Kyle into the water. Sloane hadn't noticed when the shave ended, or when Kyle disrobed, but a renewed splashing sound revealed that there were more people in the tub. Sloane ignored the new arrivals, choosing instead to focus on the massage. She leaned forward, presenting as much of her back as possible for Amber1 to knead and press. It was blissful, as was Skye's foot massage. Sloane couldn't remember submitting so completely to such an indulgence. She barely noticed when Skye finished with her feet and moved on to a calf massage.

"Do you like the lavender?" Amber1 asked, her lips just inches from Sloane's ear.

"Yes," Sloane whispered, and seconds later was rewarded with a soapy, scented cloth draped across her neck. Amber1 began to scrub her with the lightly textured cloth, sending rivulets of hot water dripping down her back and flanks.

"Yeah, good," Kyle said softly, somewhere to Sloane's right. She opened her eyes to the sight of her one-time boyfriend being bathed by Amber2. Kyle had leaned back in the tub, allowing the blonde access to the front of his body. He kept his eyes closed as Amber2 pressed close against him, scrubbing his chest and arms with one hand while caressing his cheek and neck with the other.

She knew then what would happen, what had been a certainty even as they first entered the room. Kyle no doubt was already hard. Amber2, when she had finished bathing him, would either lead him to the bed or fuck him in the tub. And, Sloane realized, she didn't care. It was impossible to feel jealousy when she herself was being so seductively attended to, with two sets of hands on her body, two soft mouths whispering to her, so easy, so available.

As if on cue, Amber1 moved to the side, easing Sloane back against the sloped end of the tub until only her head, shoulders, and breasts remained above the water. The blonde was on her side, facing Sloane, her lips just inches from Sloane's ear. The hand which had been scrubbing Sloane had dropped the cloth and was now gently stroking her belly. This, Sloane knew, was the moment. She could signal to Amber1 that she wasn't interested in anything beyond the massage and bath. The clones would guide her out of the tub, towel her dry, and end the session. That was the course she had imagined, but it wasn't the course she would take. The water was too inviting, the scented steam too pleasant, and the touch of wet bodies pressed against her too enticing.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" Amber1 asked, her voice husky.

"No," Sloane admitted. Giving voice to the single word, an admission of what she was ready to explore, sent a jolt of forbidden pleasure into her.

"This will be sweet," Amber moaned. She settled in alongside Sloane. "We'll make you feel so good."

"Yes," Skye said, a gleam of excitement in her eyes. Like Amber1, she wriggled up to lay close. "Your body is so nice," she said, as she started to caress Sloane's breasts.

Of the two, Sloane found Skye more compelling. Amber1 had a cool beauty, with her pale blue eyes, ivory skin, and classic features. Skye was more exotic, and more frankly sexual. Her dark eyes, as she began to tease and cup Sloane's breasts, promised a world of unexplored pleasures, eagerly offered.

"Mmmm," Amber1 moaned. She circled Sloane's ear with her tongue then darted it in. The hand which had been stroking her belly began to creep toward Sloane's slit.

Sloane had been happy to let the earlier pleasures of the bath and massages carry her along in their currents. In contrast, the unfolding intimate scene was a whirlpool, threatening to pull her under entirely. Warm, soft bodies lay to either side of her, tongues tasted her nipples and ears, and skilled hands explored her. Amber1 touched her chin, and a moment later she and Sloane were kissing.

Sloane pulled back for a moment. "Oh, god," she said, struggling to understand what was happening. But if she expected to find a tentative or patient partner she was mistaken. Amber1's eyes bored into hers with nothing less than hunger. Before she could draw a breath, Sloane found herself kissing the blonde once more.

"Me, too," Skye whispered. She left a hand to fondle Sloane's breast but now offered her mouth as well. Amber1's lips clung for a heartbeat, tugging on Sloane's lower lip before letting go.

Skye was waiting with slitted eyes and parted lips. Their kiss was slow to begin. When Sloane brushed Skye's mouth the brunette pulled back as if startled, then leaned back into the kiss. Her lips opened tentatively, as if it were she, not Sloane, who was inexperienced. An almost imperceptible tremble ran through her voluptuous body.

"Is my mouth different from Amber's?"

It was a curiously intimate question, revealing a degree of naive uncertainty that Sloane was surprised to find in a sex clone. This generation of clones unquestionably was more nuanced than they had previously encountered.

"Amber's mouth is hungrier," Sloane replied. She brushed Skye's cheek. "Yours is sweeter. It's so soft and nice to kiss you."

"Oh," Skye replied. The hand she had left on Sloane's breast gave a gentle squeeze, finding and tugging at the nipple. "Can we do it again?"

They did, coming together for a lingering, slow kiss. Skye's body was pressed against her, ripe curves a warm presence in the already hot tub. A rope of the brunette's hair had fallen forward. Sloane played with it idly, twirling the strands in her fingers before pushing them back in place. Her hand found Skye's breasts.

"This is so hot," Amber1 sighed. Her hand reached Sloane's clit and began to circle it, eliciting a gasp.

"She's touching you?" Skye wanted to know. Her kisses had become more confident, with her small tongue now brushing against Sloane's.

"Yes," Sloane panted. "Her fingers..."

"Will you cum this way?" Skye kissed more aggressively now, as if competing with Amber1 for the amount of pleasure she could bring.

"I don't know," Sloane admitted. She was wet with desire, but the water in the tub was a distraction.

"You will," Amber1 said. "Here, like this. I want to taste you."

Again the dynamic in the tub shifted. Skye wriggled away while Amber1 guided Sloane to sit on the edge of the tub. Having done so, the blonde began to kiss down Sloane's body, her tongue chasing the droplets of water running past her neck, breasts, and belly. Seconds later, Amber1's tongue found her pussy.

"Oh, fuuuck," Sloane gasped. Bliss and confusion swirled within her. Making out with the two women had felt daring and fun; fingering and oral sex were more forbidden. Taking a woman as a lover, once a distant and pleasantly naughty idea, had become an intoxicating reality.

The blonde looked up, not pausing in her attention to Sloane's slit. "You'll cum like this," she said, the certainty in her voice a match for her cool, confident gaze.

Skye joined her on the edge of the tub. No longer submerged, Sloane could better appreciate the clone's ripe body and smooth, caramel skin. She moved to kiss Skye, but the brunette gently turned her away.

"You're missing a show," Skye giggled.

The show turned out to be Amber2 and Kyle. Sloane's former boyfriend was lying against the far side of the tub, eyes closed and lips slightly parted. Amber2 had straddled him and was rhythmically grinding. Her hips were stirring the water, sending ripples to slap against the sides of the tub. The blonde was in the grip of bliss, her nails digging into Kyle's chest as she arched her body up and back.

"I think she likes him," Skye said.

Amber2 heard. Slowly, as if tugging herself from a dream, the clone turned to face Sloane. Like Kyle, her lips were parted, eyes no more than slits. Hair cascaded down her back in a damp, blonde tangle.

"This cock is amazing," Amber2 panted. She didn't break her rhythm, sliding her lean body against Kyle. "He's so hard inside of me, so good. I want to keep fucking him, but oooh..."

"She's going to cum soon," Skye said, "and so are you."

The brunette wasn't wrong. Amber1 had masterful oral technique. She had at first slipped one finger into Sloane's pussy, then a second, twisting them up to reach her g-spot. Meanwhile, her tongue was a blur, licking, circling, and flicking against Sloane's clit. The twin delights of tongue and finger were swiftly tugging her toward release. And Skye, clinging to Sloane's side, fondling her, and whispering into her ear was right; it wouldn't be long before the abyss pulled her under.

"Thanks for giving him to me," Amber2 said, her breath ragged. She was still turned to face Sloane, her gaze half ecstatic and half taunting. "You probably shouldn't have let me fuck him."

A ripple of jealousy did tingle Sloane's skin. Kyle's expression was of a man lost to the world. His chest was heaving, his breath harsh, and his eyes closed. It was easy to be jealous of the beautiful young woman riding him, taking her pleasure while pulling him to the brink. But just as quickly the emotion passed. In a few heartbeats she would cum just as hard as Kyle.

"I want to be kissing you when you cum." Skye nudged Sloane to face her, quickly planting an almost frantic kiss. A touch of hot breath, soft lips, and an eager tongue reached Sloane all in a rush. At the same moment, Amber1 homed in on Sloane's g-spot. She was about to cum, poised on the brink of ecstasy. She tried to hold on, draw out the moment, savor the blissful intersection of three sweet, soft bodies. For a heartbeat she did, trembling from the effort, her pussy already starting to clench against Amber1's fingers, her lips kissing Skye back. Then the last shreds of her self-control were swept away as the orgasm at last dragged her under. Sloane pulled back from Skye just far enough to cry out.

"Oh, Skye," she sobbed, "I'm... fuhhh!" Sloane's thighs clamped tight on Amber1 as she shook with orgasm. A wave of ecstasy tore through her.

"Lissa, oh... oh yes." Skye held her sweetly, kissing Sloane's cheek and hair, sharing her bliss.

Across the tub Kyle also found ecstasy. His eyes never opened, his mouth never articulated a single word, but his orgasm was unmistakable. Nearly dislodging Amber2, he bucked his hips, arched his back, and released a ragged moan. The man's ever-disobedient brown hair tossed as his face tightened with delight.

"Yesss, fuuuck," Amber2 moaned. She too, succumbed to release, breaking her eye contact with Sloane while she rode Kyle's thrashing body. Each milked the other of every spark of pleasure as ripples of water raced across the tub.

Later, when the five had each completed their role in the scene, Skye led Sloane from the tub, toweled her dry, and helped her dress. Before parting, the two shared a tender kiss.