Lost Ark Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A cake?" Skye said, suddenly interested. "I want to try cake!"

"That can be arranged," Sloane said. She reached across the gap between her chair and Skye's, allowing the two to hold hands.

The comms link opened as Sheen's voice filled the cabin. "Lissa, Kyle, I'm less than ten minutes from the next burn. Still no joy from the fuel indicator. What do you have for me?"

Kyle spoke up. "Sheen, don't make the next burn! Head back to Kaybe. We'll follow."

"Mmm, 'follow'?"

"Yes," Kyle said hastily. "The habitat had a lander. We're heading back; you don't need to risk going beyond your fuel range."

"Who is that?" Skye asked.

"Who is that?" Sheen asked back.

Sloane broke in. "We're bringing back survivors."

The comms link was quiet for several long moments before Sheen responded. "A lander, survivors... did you bring me anything from the gift shop?"

"The gift shop was closed," Sloane said, "but we got a hell of a story to tell."

Sheen's conversation with Kyle turned technical, he describing the flight and navigational controls while Sheen offered advice and assisted with programming the lander's course. Sloane lost interest, unbuckled from her seat, and did the same for Skye. Zero gravity was familiar to her, but for Skye it was a novelty. With Sloane hovering close to keep her from injury, the clone giggled and experimented, bouncing from her chair to the roof, doing somersaults, and striking funny poses. The flimsy kimono tossed about her in a cloud, doing nothing to protect her modesty.

Kyle shot Sloane a warning glance. "Trying to concentrate here," he reminded her.

Getting the hint, Sloane led Skye from the cabin and toward the ladder. More and more of the ship's design made sense. The mesh cage surrounding the ladder served as a safety feature. If one slipped from the ladder it provided a second chance at a handhold. With the lander now in zero gravity, the mesh allowed for easy maneuvering without the risk of floating away. Again, Skye played, tugging herself along the passageway to float free before grabbing the mesh and launching herself back again. When she reached Sloane, Skye spread her arms, allowing the two to embrace. She giggled, but also lingered near Sloane, her hands offering a hint of ready intimacy.

While Skye continued to play and sharpen her zero-gravity skills, Sloane went looking for a place to sleep. Bauer's nightmarish cabin was out of the question, and the other rooms were sealed. The answer came when Sloane discovered a pair of survival kits, each of which included an inflatable raft, blankets, and signal lights. She took one of the kits down to the base of the ladder, then shook her head at the futility of the idea. With no gravity to hold them, the rafts and their occupants would float apart.

She hailed Kyle. "Are we going to get any gravity during this trip?"

"Sheen and I were just discussing that," Kyle said. He didn't sound quite as distracted as he had earlier. "There are two options. One hard burn with most of the Gs at the beginning. We'd all need to stay in the contoured chairs for a while but then be weightless after that."

"What's the other option?" Sloane looked up to see Skye floating her way once again, a playful look in her eyes.

"A gentler burn, about one-quarter G for the first half of the trip, then flip around and pull a quarter G for the second half as we slow down."

"I vote for the second option. I'm getting a bit tired and crashing out on one of the survival rafts seems more comfortable than strapping into the chairs."

"Yeah? Just resting, huh? You and no one else in particular?" The teasing tone in Kyle's voice was impossible to miss.

"Shut up, Kyle," Sloane said, but not without smiling. "Or maybe you should join us. Bring Jade."

When Kyle didn't immediately respond Sloane began to regret the remark. Had she really invited Kyle and possibly Jade to share her sleeping arrangement? The tension that she and Kyle had brought into the mission had melted away, but that didn't mean she was ready to share a bed with him. Sloane could only hope that Kyle didn't interpret the remark literally.

"I'll begin the burn shortly," Kyle said. There was no sign of awkwardness, just practically addressing the logistics of their return flight. "I suggest you find a handhold, but this should still be quite gentle."

He was right. Sloane went from weighing nothing, to weighing a kilo, to finally weighing just a quarter of her Earth equivalent weight. With a broad smile, Skye settled to the floor of the corridor next to her, a cloud of glossy black hair slowly yielding to gravity. Lissa helped Skye brush her hair out of the way, once again feeling the young woman's fingers on her body.

"Help me with this," Lissa said. She unfurled the raft, and, with Skye helping to hold it in place, pulled the inflation tab. The garish yellow raft perfectly fit across the corridor. Laughing at her own clumsiness in the low gravity environment, the clone flung blankets across the raft then jumped onto it.

"It's bouncy," Skye giggled. The clone's kimono had lost the battle to contain her voluptuous body and now hung completely open. Sloane was treated to a perfect view of Skye's full breasts, round hips, and soft little tummy.

Moving carefully in the low gravity, Sloane lay next to Skye, less than one meter away. She and the Skye she had met in the spa had shared an immediate attraction, and the Skye that Kyle had helped reprogram showed the same inclination. She was staring into Sloane's eyes hungrily, her hands reaching out tentatively to brush against her rescuer's clothing.

"You're wearing too much," Skye said, her hand trailing suggestively along the zipper to Sloane's flight suit. "I heard you say it was bedtime."

Sloane laughed. The tensions and peril of their journey were beginning to melt away. The risks were behind them; only pleasure was ahead. "I can't sleep in this," she agreed. With Skye looking on raptly, Sloane loosened then crawled free of her flight suit.

"Why did you have to rescue me?" Skye asked.

Surprised, Sloane struggled to craft a proper response. "You weren't in a good place, Skye. That ship wasn't safe."

"Oh," Skye said softly. Her fingers crept forward, exploring Sloane's bare flanks. "Is Kyle your boyfriend?"

"He was," Sloane admitted. Her fingers met Skye's.

"What happened?"

It was a difficult question, one which Sloane herself wasn't sure she had an easy answer for. "We... I don't know, Skye. I thought he wasn't right for me, wasn't the right man. Now I think maybe he was the right man, but... I need more than just a man."

"I like him though," Skye said. She moved closer to Sloane, her hands bolder. "Maybe we could... share you?"

It was such an achingly sweet, naive suggestion that Sloane half choked with emotion. Impulsively, she blurted out the first thought that came to her mind. "That sounds really nice, Skye."

Again Skye moved closer. "Did you meet anyone else on the ship?" She was near enough now for Sloane to feel the heat of her body, smell the fresh, perfumed scent that still clung to her skin.

Overcome with the rush of conflicting emotions, Sloane described meeting the two Rods. She explained to Skye how, fueled by the twin currents of fear and lust, she had pleasured them, while herself succumbing to desire.

"It was nice though?"

"Nice, yes," Sloane admitted. "Not like with you though."

"They wanted to have anal sex with you?"

"Yes," Sloane replied, surprised by Skye's directness. "I didn't want to; I was scared."

"It can be nice though. I've done it a bunch."

Of course. Skye's programming had included being shown scores of sex scenes featuring the original actress from whom her DNA had been taken. Though not exactly memories, the young clone would perceive herself as having already participated in the full spectrum of bedroom activities.

Sloane thought back on seeing the scene between Dr. Ford and the two Rod clones, how it had aroused her watching Ford shudder in protracted orgasm at being taken. For a moment she replayed the scene in her head before shaking the memory away. "I'm sure it can be nice," Sloane agreed, "but right now it's just you and me."

They kissed. The low gravity made it easy to embrace while lying down, and Skye quickly took advantage by slipping her arms around Sloane's waist. With their bodies pressed together the kiss turned from tentative to hungry. Sloane felt dampness beginning to reach her.

The pair would have continued but were interrupted. Kyle, also carrying one of the survival kits, dropped from the ladder into the corridor. He noticed the couple and quickly looked away. "Sorry," he mumbled before moving to set up his own sleeping area as far away as the corridor allowed.

Several minutes later Jade, too, joined the growing crowd in the corridor. The kimono-clad beauty looked first at Sloane and Skye, her eyes brazenly sweeping over their bodies barely concealed by a blanket. For a moment Sloane wondered if Jade would join her and Skye. Then Jade spotted Kyle and sauntered his direction.

"Oh, she's beautiful!" Skye gasped. She propped herself up on an elbow to watch.

"She is," Sloane agreed. In a different situation, she might have felt jealousy over her lover so flagrantly admiring someone else, but by now she had grown accepting of the clones' powerful libidos and easy intimacies. For a moment she, too, watched as Jade went to Kyle, embraced him, and had a low conversation. The four seemed to have neatly paired off.

But before Sloane and Skye could continue their session, Jade once more came their way. She had unfastened the tie that held her kimono closed, allowing it to billow open in the low gravity.

"You're Skye, right? I'm Jade."

"H-hi," Skye stuttered.

"Us clones need to talk."

Sloane nodded a confused assent and let Jade lead Skye some distance away where the two engaged in a hushed conversation. Skye looked back at Sloane, then in Kyle's direction, then back toward Sloane again. What are they talking about? Sloane wondered. She didn't have to wait long to find out.

After less than a minute Skye rejoined her. "Lissa," she said, settling once more under the blanket, "Jade isn't just beautiful, she's really nice!"

"I'm sure she is," Sloane said. She pulled Skye close. "What did you two talk about?"

"You and Kyle," Skye said. "We want you to be friends."

"We're friends already."

Skyle giggled. "Really close friends. Again."

"Ah," Sloane said, understanding the implication. It wasn't that she hadn't considered the idea. Her breakup with Kyle hadn't been driven by the two of them growing apart so much as Sloane's inner turmoil. She was still attracted to the man, and, now that she had Skye, the feeling that she had been missing out on something had subsided. "Well, that's really sweet Skye, but I'm with you right now. I thought we might have some fun before bed."

"Me, too!" Skye said quickly. "But at the same time, couldn't you and Kyle..." She hesitated before seeming to remember some key point. "You wouldn't have to share me with him."

"So that's what you and Jade cooked up, huh?" Sloane couldn't help but smile. It was the sort of solution that only two women practically raised on porn would dream up; three people having make-up sex, after which all problems would disappear.

"And try something you've been curious about." This pronouncement came from Jade, who had inched forward far enough to become part of the conversation. Through the open kimono Sloane could see the valley between her breasts, goosebumps standing out in the ship's slightly chilled air. Jade's fingers were teasing at the edge of the bikini bottoms, her eyes boring into Sloane's.

Sloane didn't need to be told what Jade meant. "Skye told you?"

"Mmm-hmm," Jade said. She licked her lips. "Told me about the look in your eyes when you remembered the anal scene. We're observant that way."

The clone was disturbingly confident. Had she really been so transparent? Was Skye really that perceptive? "It was hot," Lissa admitted. Denial would serve no purpose.

"I'd like to see it," Jade said, "hold Kyle while he's taking you."

"And I'll hold you," Skye said eagerly. "It will be so sweet, Lissa."

"Oh, in the names of all the stars," Sloane gasped. If she had been damp before, making out with Lissa, now she was drenched. Skye's tender hands stroking her, Jade's smoldering, confident stare, and the thought of Kyle's insistent strength once again pressed against her, all fueled a rising lust.

Jade didn't wait for an answer. She turned to Kyle, shed the kimono, then slunk toward him. Sloane watched, unsurprised, as Kyle first drank in the sight of Jade's body, chatted with her, then gawked in surprise.

"She just told him," Sloane said.

"I think he'll do it," Skye said. The clone wasn't outright trying to prevent Sloane from watching, but with frequent kisses was certainly making it more difficult. Sloane reciprocated from time to time, returning Skye's affections or pulling her closer, but that didn't prevent her from observing the scene between Kyle and Jade. After half a minute Jade returned, leading a visibly confused Kyle. He hesitated for a moment as if hoping Sloane would speak first, then proceeded.

"Jade can be persuasive, can't she?"

"And Skye, too."

Kyle laughed nervously. "I guess they want us all to be happy together."

I was about to be happy with Skye, Sloane wanted to say, but an undeniable momentum was carrying her along. Welcoming Kyle back into her bed was all but a certainty now.

Jade, who had little patience for small talk, decided to nudge things forward. She stood behind Kyle, and with her eyes now locked on Sloane, began to loosen his flight suit. She opened the zipper to his waist and helped Kyle pull his arms from the sleeves. She stroked the man's chest, then, standing on her tiptoes to do so, kissed his neck. "Didn't you miss him?" she asked.

"Yes," Sloane admitted.

"Didn't you miss this?" With her gaze on Sloane, Jade tugged Kyle's flight suit past his hips, releasing his swollen cock. "I fucked him just yesterday and I already miss it," she said, starting to stroke him.

"Oooh," Skye said, her eyes going wide.

"Yes." Jade sagged to her knees on the edge of the raft, pulled the flight suit from Kyle's ankles, then returned her attention to his organ. "You don't get this today Skye, but Lissa does."

Sloane hadn't forgotten how nice Kyle looked naked. He wasn't as imposingly physical as Lance but had a lanky athletic build which she had always admired. And now, watching his cock stiffen in Jade's small hand, she was reminded how gifted he was in that department, too. A spark of anticipation and worry shot through her.

Continuing in her role as maestro, Jade guided Kyle to lay on his side, behind Lissa. Sloane felt his presence at once, his chest hair tickling her back, his hand resting on her hip, his cock pressing against her ass.

"I'm not ready!" Sloane said.

"It's okay," cooed Jade. Was her voice comforting or predatory? "Skye will take care of you."

Throughout Kyle's approach Skye had remained a comforting presence for Sloane, kissing her, nuzzling her neck and making soft sounds. Now she slid a hand to Sloane's slit. "She's really wet, Jade."

"Help her feel good, Skye. Get Kyle wet, too."

With fingers already exploring Sloane's slit, Skye got to work providing more potent stimulation. She teased Sloane's clit with a circular motion then slipped in a finger. When Sloane gasped in pleasure, Skye slipped in yet another. They kissed.

Jade, who now lay immediately behind him, grabbed Kyle's cock and guided it between Sloane's thighs. Soon Skye was gliding slick fingers over the shaft, and rubbing it against Sloane's clit.

"You're so wet, Lissa," Skye said sweetly. "Give him your pussy to start."

Sloane was ready. She let Skye nudge the tip of Kyle's cock between her folds. The man moaned and pushed, entering her. It had been too long since she had welcomed him into her.

"Yesss," Jade sighed. "She's giving you the kitty. Work it until your cock is drenched."

They were all four on the inflated raft that had become their bed. Sloane lay on her left side. Kyle, too, lay on his left side, entering her from behind. Skye faced her, switching between kissing Sloane and simply admiring the play of different expressions on her face. Her hand kept busy at Sloane's clit.

Only Jade wasn't embracing Sloan, though her presence was undeniable. Sloane felt brushes of the exotic beauty's fingers as she teased Kyle's balls or urged him deeper into her. And Jade's lips, hovering next to Kyle's ear, issued an almost nonstop stream of obscenities and inducements.

"Fuuuck her, Kyle, make Lissa yours again. Use that offered pussy."

"Yeah," Kyle grunted. The hand he previously had rested on Sloane's hip was now tighter, holding her in place as he drove deep. The familiar cock filled her with pleasure, but Sloane knew what would happen next.

"Skye," Jade said sweetly, "get Lissa's ass ready."

"Oh, yes," Skye whispered. She got to work with her fingers, first coating them with Sloane's abundant slickness, then circling her rectum with the juice. Whenever Kyle pulled nearly out of Sloane's pussy, Skye swiftly collected strings of the woman's natural lubricant and smeared them around and into her rear. Soon the two holes were nearly indistinguishable to the touch.

Skye continued, working a finger gently into Sloane's nervous rectum. She pushed and wiggled her finger, then withdrew to let Kyle plant a stroke into Sloane's pussy. They traded. Kyle pulled his cock free, clearing the way for Skye to resume pleasuring and stretching Sloane's ass. With first a whimper, then a sigh, Sloane gave herself to them. The sensation was a novel as it was pleasurable.

"She's ready," Skye said.

Again, Sloane felt Jade's hands brushing against her thighs, urging Kyle to withdraw. Immediately she felt an urgent warmth against her ass.

"Skye, I'm not sure." Sloane buried her face into Skye's neck.

"It will be okay Lissa, you'll see. I won't let him hurt you." Sloane felt the brunette's fingers slide toward her ass. Skye's little hand couldn't stop Kyle if he was too eager, but the idea was comforting.

Jade's hand also encroached, fingers brushing the head of Kyle's cock, confirming its location. "I want to know," she said, her voice a velvety purr, "the exact moment you take her."

Kyle pushed, his hand on Sloane's hip holding her down as his cock sought warmth. He pushed again, the head of his cock surely wider than she could accommodate, but entering her nonetheless. Now Kyle placed a hand on her shoulder. Even in the awkward low gravity, he had plenty of leverage. With a groan, he urged his cock deeper yet.

"Mmm," Jade moaned wickedly. "Yes, give your ass to him."

Sloane was sandwiched between pain and pleasure. Behind her, Kyle's bruising hands and intruding cock tested her resolve. In front were Skye's kisses and comforting words. The curvy brunette began to tongue and suck Sloane's nipples and cup her breasts. It was all the distraction Sloane needed.

"Fuuuck. You're so thick."

"You can do it," Skye said. She reached for Sloane's dripping slit and once again smeared some onto Kyle's shaft. "It's already halfway in."

"Make my man happy," Jade urged. "Give him what you both want."

She did want it. Being taken in the ass was blissful and liberating. The sensation of hard male flesh stretching and pumping inside of her was complete in a way that vaginal intercourse wasn't. She merely had to offer herself to Kyle for his needs, while Skye helped see to hers.

"Make me cum, Skye. Make me cum with his cock in my ass."

Skye scrambled to comply, kissing down Sloane's body until she reached her slit. Sloane gasped as fingers and tongue combined to pleasure her.