Lost Ark Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kyle in your ass, Skye in your pussy," Jade mused. "Lucky girl."

"Nnnh," Sloane exhaled. Kyle's presence was all around her. She breathed in his scent and felt his breath hot and urgent against her neck. His grip was selfish and his skin hot. When she and Kyle had made love before there had always been an element of tenderness. Now he only held and used her. It was exquisite... submissive.

Too late, Sloane wished she had prolonged the session. If she hadn't let Kyle get such a blissful start in her pussy, or not urged Skye as quickly to get her off she might have savored the moment longer. Now, resist as she might, Sloane could do nothing to hold back release.

"Oh Skye," Sloane panted. "He's in me so deep, so hard... Can you tell?"

"Yes," Skye said, before returning immediately to tonguing Sloane's clit. "Cum."

"Let it happen," Jade cooed. "I can feel his balls so full of cum for you, so close to shooting it in."

She would cum first. Orgasm seized her, a flush of hot bliss spreading outward from her slit and ass, both clenching. "Ah, ah, ahhh," Sloane cried out. She dug her fingers into Skye's hair, holding her tight against her pussy as ecstasy took her.

Kyle's final thrusts were reckless and hard, his entire body going stiff. Just as Sloane clutched at Skye as she climaxed, Kyle embraced Sloane. He pushed deep, shuddered, then came with a howl. "Fu huuk."

"Oooh, he's emptying into you, Lissa."

The raft shook with the combined orgasmic fury of both Sloane and Kyle. Skye kept her tongue and fingers applied to Sloane's clit, while Jade squeezed Kyle's balls, coaxing forth every tremor and gasp. When at last the corridor no longer rang with their cries, the four collapsed into a tangle of spent, panting bodies.

As she surrendered to sleep, Sloane idly wondered if they'd have time for another session before reaching Kaybe.

***

-Kyle-

"Ark Lander, this is Oddysseus camp. You're on track. One more low orbit and you'll be ready to begin your atmospheric entry."

"Roger that," Danton said. Below him, Kaybe filled his awareness, its thin green temperate zone peering from between the massive polar caps like a slitted eye. In another hundred thousand years the ice was projected to retreat as far as Earth's.

"We didn't get a chance to appreciate this view when we arrived, did we?" Lissa had settled herself into the cockpit alongside Kyle. Skye, Jade, and Lance were safely strapped in just one room away in the Office.

"No, we didn't." When the Odysseus had arrived a year and a half earlier a false alarm had forced the crew into a hasty departure for the surface. No one had been able to enjoy the view.

"And Bauer never even saw it," Lissa mused. "Just sat up there, trying to perfect his sex clones. He didn't even have a window to look out of."

"If he had, I wonder if he would have given in before things got out of hand. Maybe he would have left with Li and the others."

Lissa's expression tightened. "And died with them in that escape pod?"

"Maybe, although I still suspect Bauer might have had something to do with that crash. He was awfully smug about their chances."

"The man was obsessed. I think he had blinded himself to what he was doing, the moral questions in particular. A part of me is glad he never delivered his 'product'."

"About that," Danton said. When Lissa gave him a quizzical look he continued. "Take a look at this." Danton jabbed at his monitor until it displayed a screen he had discovered earlier.

Pharma 1:

- Status: Good

- Deploy (After landing only)

- Emergency eject

Compute 1:

- Status: Good

- Deploy (After landing only)

- Emergency eject

The list went on to cover all of the cloning supply storage pods that were packed into the lander's cargo bays.

"It's all here." Danton chose his words with care. "Everything someone would need to resume the research." The statement hung in the air.

Lissa began to pick up on Danton's intention. "Kyle," she said, raising her brow, "it's Alliance property now."

"Sure. It belongs to the Alliance. But it's heavy, Liss', and I'm worried about landing with all of this weight."

Lissa let a hint of a smile twist her lips. "That does sound dangerous. What if the landing gear fails?"

"I mean, if it was just us I'd take the risk, but we have Skye, Jade, and Lance to think about, too."

"Safety is paramount."

Danton's hand hovered over the emergency eject button for Pharma 1. "Just to be safe," he assured Lissa.

The lander trembled. Bay purged, the screen read. Somewhere into space tumbled the formulas, chemicals, and notes for fabricating Juice and Doctor Ford's other illegal supplements.

Bay secured.

With a growing smile, Lissa gestured at the list of remaining cargo bays. "I still feel unsafe."

"Those tanks must be ungodly heavy." Danton found them in the list.

"And think if they aren't secure in there."

"We can't have them sliding around during the descent," Danton agreed. He pushed the eject button for Tanks. Again a small tremor announced the ejection of the container. It would orbit Kaybe for several days before burning up in the atmosphere.

"We're doing the right thing," Lissa said. "Bauer wanted to sell his clones as a product on Kaybe. I wouldn't forgive myself if we brought all of the gear planetside just for someone else to do the same thing."

Nodding, Kyle went through the eject sequence for the remaining bays. "Products," he mused.

"What?"

"Did you ever wonder... Skye seems captivated by you, and Jade by me. In both cases, we were the first non-clone they saw after hatching."

"You think they imprinted on us?"

"It occurred to me. Nkosi might have wired it into their cognitive build."

"You don't think I'm captivating enough on my own?" The trace of a smile was back.

"You still captivate me," Danton said but moved on before the moment could become awkward. "I just wonder what sort of obligation we've set ourselves up for."

"It was that or let them languish on Ark I." For a moment Lissa seemed lost to her own thoughts. "But yes, we do have responsibility for them. I'm not sure about Jade and Lance, but Skye won't be independent any time soon. Pact?"

"Huh?"

"A pact. We're in this together. If I need help with Skye you can look after her for a while. And if you need a break from Jade-"

"I see. We'll be the strangest, most dysfunctional, naive sex clone, historian, stud sex clone, systems specialist, Asian sex clone family on Kaybe."

"But a family nonetheless."

*** Epilogue ***

-Kyle-

"Is it Lance-o-clock yet?"

Danton shook his head but made no comment as Lissa and Skye settled next to him on the blanket. He valued the little hill on a late afternoon as an ideal location to read or enjoy the sunset, but for many of the Odysseus camp's women, and a few of the men, it held a different significance.

Lance emerged from his workshop, shirtless as always. The rakishly handsome clone waved jovially toward Danton and his companions before situating himself next to a pile of tree limbs. One at a time he dragged a limb from the pile and began chopping it for firewood. In no time he had worked up a sweat, droplets running down his chiseled chest and abs. The afternoon sun glinted off of his body, accentuating his skin's warm tones.

"Bonfire nights are the best," Lissa said appraisingly, "although heavy machinery nights are a close second. Love the way that man swings a tool."

"He's so cute!" Skye gushed.

"I prefer read-by-myself nights," Danton said dryly.

"You prefer three-way-Thursdays."

"They're certainly more fun than masturbation Mondays."

Lissa laughed. "You know I just like giving you shit." She watched Lance for a minute longer before turning back to Danton. "You seeing Jade tonight?"

"I'm not sure," Danton admitted. He almost never knew when Jade would come to him. The clone was more restless than anyone he knew. She would disappear for days at a time, either joining different teams at their work, reading, or lost to her own interests. Then without warning Jade would slip into his cabin late in the evening, consumed with lust. The two shared such intense sex that Danton had come not to mind her absences; he needed time to recover.

The relationship Danton was settling into with Lissa and Skye was more nuanced. The two women had formed a tender bond, both pleasurable and grounding. They shared Lissa's cabin, took their meals together, and were inseparable in public. If the two women were girlfriends, then Danton was the lucky next-door neighbor. The two invited him to dinner most nights, a ritual which at least once a week ended with Danton welcomed to their bed as well. He had companionship and intimacy but also time for himself. And, he reflected, with Jade's unpredictable but exquisite visits, he never went horny for long. His cock stirred at the thought.

"Your report on Bauer and Ark I was a hit," Danton said, in part to change the subject. "Here of course, but I've also heard it was very well received by Earth historians."

"Thanks, yeah. And thanks for being cool about letting me mention the steamy bits."

"Well, that was a real sacrifice," Kyle chuckled. "It's awful that the entire camp knows I had a smokin' hot four-way with you, Skye, and Jade. Not sure I'll get past that."

"Do you want to get past it?"

"Hell no!"

"Anyway," Lissa said, "that report was pretty light on the lurid details. I was thinking I might write an uncensored version, maybe post it on an erotica website."

"I'd read that," Danton said. "I'd want to see how you described Kyle Junior. Do you think you'd write 'pulsing pleasure pole'?"

"Would you settle for 'insistent male flesh'?"

"Well, if you don't want many readers, sure."

Lissa punched him in the arm, but Skye tugged on Lissa's sleeve. The two whispered together for a moment before Lissa turned back to Danton. "Skye would like to invite you to dinner and, uh, other activities tonight."

"But it isn't even three-way-Thursday."

"Do you want to unleash your pulsing pleasure pole or not?"

-------------

Author's closing notes:

I hope you enjoyed this story. I took certain liberties with the physics of space flight, for which I hope you will forgive me.