All Comments on 'Lost at Christmas'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awwww

Sweet and sappy and loving. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Warm and Real

Not so erotic (which is quite alright) as some, but honest in a "Glory Days" by Springsteen sort of way. Thank you for writing this story.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Sweet

This was sweetly nostalgic. I could feel your childhood memories (and I remember banana seats very well! :) shining through. Loved the ending! Good luck in the contest!

vladimirvladimirover 18 years ago
good story, nice voice.

Hope you learned something telling this story... Your own voice is perfectly tuned for telling anything you want to. Don't try to be someone you aren't, although the char's and the scene's and the tale may change, your voice is your voice, and it's one I will be reading more of I hope?

thanks for a great tale. luck in the contest.

Vlad

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

This outstanding story definitely needs a continuation. Some possibilities would include her realizing in a few months that she has missed her period and the two of you get back together to begin living together, after of course you have given her a ring. You obviously have the approval of all her family...what better time to start your own family between the two of you.

A very common sensed, erotic story that anyone should read....I loved it!

sacksackover 18 years ago
awww.....

tugs at the heartstrings, but isn't gooey and saccharine! Thanks for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i love it

i just loved it. the story just took me with it, without me needing to put any effort in reading it. i can't tell how much i liked, not just the story itself, but also the way of putting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice

enjoyable. thanks. noticed one trivial inconsistency: when Tommy showed up to pick our hero up at the airport, he was referred to once as "Bob".

thanks again

sphynxxsphynxxalmost 16 years ago
Well done

If i ever get up the nerve to write a story and submit on here, i hope it is as half as good as this story was... Really, really well written. One of, if not the best story on this site without a doubt..

keep up the good work :D

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
What a wonderful Christmas gift...

...warm, personal, and sensuous. Receiving a young woman's virginity as a Christmas gift was something most guys only dream of. Great story, and I'd like to read a sequel. Thanks.

dolgrathedolgratheabout 14 years ago
Time Machine

Damn my friend, I say that because I think of you that way. The stories you tell, sitting quietly in the pub while you recount your last story. A few empty pints of beer on the table.

Thank you.

It has brought back so many memories of my own, different and yet the same, the regrets and the opportunities to make up for things later on. Right now I really do wish I could race back there and correct some of the things I wish I had done differently.

Once again I thank you for taking the time to write these stories down and share them with us.

dolgrathedolgratheabout 14 years ago
Selfish

I also meant to say that you introduced this as something for yourself, rather than listening to others requests.

While I love your stories I would ask that you be a little more selfish in the future. It works without our requests, while I would love to get you to help capture a story of my own I think reading things you want to right is an aboslute pleasure so just do your thing, your audience is grateful.

seattlejackseattlejackover 13 years ago
A GREAT story

The kind of tale that is really believable, sexy and could have happened to lots of guys. How many times have we looked back at missed opportunities and wondered, "What if?" Such is life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW !

IF the story of Sheri and you continued, it would make a beautiful continuation, whether or not there were future occasions for love making.

Tenderness in and of itself makes the best of reading.

js

PeeBee47PeeBee47over 12 years ago
Memories....

GREAT story, takes me back.

Well written, thoroughly believable.

No need to say anymore.

PB

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

I'm very happy for the both of you. I am curious, though, did your relationship with Sheri continue after that? I know I'm being nosy, but it would have been a horrible shame for both of you if that was just a one-night thing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful Story!

In my opinion, by far your best work next to Charity Begins Next Door. Sure would like to hear the REST OF THAT STORY!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Christemas Gift

You need to finish the story it was to short kinda left hanging.

roger

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We weren't there

So a lot of your narrative was just a bit too rambling and meaningless for a short story. If it's a start of something longer, then it was okay to use this to set up a later plot point but you had too many names for even you to keep track properly.

That said, your style is pretty good and your people seem credible enough. I'd advise you to keep away from the finer details of female internal anatomy until you actually learn where various things are located (not four inches inside) since it did not add to the scene anyway.

A decent read. Thanks.

redbaron172redbaron172over 11 years ago
Great job

As long as you continue the series. Where is Sheri now? What happened later on.... I know this can't be a single story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thats it? And for that I give you a

O N E.....

bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A good start

From my completely selfish opinion, I think it is a good start and would love some more chapters. I know this is based on truth but there is room for development, maybe what you wish had happened from you perspective/fantasy?

Enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

This was a great story. My only suggestion would be to rename it "Lost...and found...at Christmas"! Oh, and I had that same purple spider bike with the banana seat--man, I miss that! What a sweet ride! (from a fellow Texan)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reminiscant.

I loved both the story, and the telling... it strongly evoked the maelstrom of emotions of my first love. Funny how truth feels far more credible and is therefore more erotic than even the best fiction. The line "I lost my soul in that kiss." especially got to me. Dementors do exist. They just wear tight-jeans and bobby-socks. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A GREAT LITTLE STORY BUT

why did they not continue the relationship if they loved each other....distance should make no difference....you left this story hanging - it needs a conclusion

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
That was a pure pleasure.

So nice to read a sensitive, romantic and believable story.

Top job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice one

Obviously a military man. I liked it. Thank you. Jim

FseriesFseriesover 8 years ago
Is there more?

That seemed like a good start but would have liked to have seen another page of them getting together. :)

HTW2HTW2about 8 years ago
Needs more

Continue the story please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I Agree with "Anonymous - We weren't there"

Because to find a "barrier" at 4" Deep into the vagina is just rediculous and destroys the flow and excitement of an otherwise great story, which evoked many similar beautiful memories of my own. Thanks anyway, a good read! (P.S. The hymen is found at the Vaginal entrance about 1-2mm at most inside the vagina. I think some times confusion arises as the amount of cock visible inside the girl looks greater when her labial lips are wrapped around it, so in raising the amount that appears to be within her, as they can be up to 2" high, but definitely not 4" till the "barrier" is met.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He's an Asshole....

I did not like him, and i fell sorry for her.

He did not only just think about him, pumping three loads into her and not getting her a release, he also knew he wouldn't be back for at least months and took her cherry nonetheless.

An asshole. A girl can only be made a woman once, and that should not be by a years old pseudo love that leaves in a few hours for god knows how long.

He should have been gentleman enough to not take it from her, or be man enough to fuck his family and stay with her.

Otherwise, a technically nice story with emotions and stuff, loved it from that side, and still rate 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful!

You guys with the criticism... you're as much of fools as the high school version of the story teller. I found this story to be touching and satisfying - left me with a glow. It felt real, and from the heart.

Thank you, Tx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wishy-washy

Sorry not up to your normal standard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lovely story

I don't care what others say, this is a great story.

Reminds me of my own ineptitude with women in High School.

Thanks.

And -- keep writing, please. :)

SeekersJourneySeekersJourneyalmost 7 years ago
Raw, sweet, sad &a beautiful.

This is such a beautiful story. The emotion, the rawness, its gripping, sweet, sad, hope giving. An emotional rollercoaster, a cathartic tragedy, a window into lives and personalities that is deeply touching. I love your other work, your "tall tails" but this one is in my opinion exceptional, and I really want to know the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Review

I hope there's a follow up story to it, and I hope they get together, then marriage and maybe a family.in a few years time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Lost" deserves a follow-up

You really should not leave these two hanging...start the "letters" again, then a meeting (Amherst?), then take it to the logical conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Like others, I enjoyed this story/memory very much. I would be curious to know if the two of you ever met again or had a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love Child

Perhaps you could resume the story seven years later. Mike returns to Panama City to find Sheri married, with a little girl and boy. Mike’s boy, the boy he didn’t know about, because he hadn’t gone back to see her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The best T.T.T.

This was really, the best I've read in years of reading on this site. Don't change your style. I love a completed story...not just "to be continued". Not my first by any means, nor my last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story...except

So I really hope the “rest of the story” has a happy

ending. I didn’t want the story to end🥴

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best love story I've read here... Been 15 years and I just found it. 2005

This didn't need a build up to get my interest. No bamb bamb thank you mam. Just lovely romance story. We'll never know the true ending as she still has a boy friend. Keep it up and I'll be happy. Not a registered member, but a constant reader of the good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story reminded me of some of what I went through at that period in my life. Thank you for the tale.

somewhere east of Omaha

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, very well written and told.............():\

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

I can't seem to find the "road trip" stories that seem to be a part of this...

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Rotten ending. Should have proposed. You’d think an author would know where a hymen is located.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It didn’t finish right as the comments didn’t pan out

kalash777kalash7774 months ago

Thank you! I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"When Bob pulled up around midnight..."

Ummm.....Who's Bob?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).