All Comments on 'Lost at Sea Bk. 01 Ch. 01'

by KingOfHalves

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KingOfHalvesKingOfHalvesalmost 6 years agoAuthor
And we're off!

It took weeks longer than expected to get Literotica to publish this chapter. Apparently I can't even mention Patreon by name in the body of the actual story.

But I can mention it here. So, if you're enjoying the story, feel free to follow the link in my bio. I'm quite a bit further ahead there than I am here.

Monmusu_WriterMonmusu_Writerover 5 years ago
Great story

Not only is the erotic part engaging, but the plot also looks intriguing. I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

DragonHeart90DragonHeart90over 5 years ago
Thanks for the meal. 😋

Keep Up The Good Work!!

Ins_spacetime87Ins_spacetime87over 5 years ago
Applies to the first 10 chapters...

... which I all read in succesion because of the amazingly engagig story and steamy erotic parts. Please keep it up, I love it!

SuggestionSuggestionover 5 years ago
Hooked

Very few editorial issues. Excellent cast. The sex was good. The magic explanation was very well done. The characters are intriguing.

I am looking forward to the rest of the story.

KingOfHalvesKingOfHalvesalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Happy Birthday LaS!

Captain Vex is currently holding an Ask Me Anything forum over on my Patreon for 1$ patrons and higher. Just follow the link in my bio. It will run through the month of July. If you're interested, come join the crew!

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 3 years ago

I decided to come back and reread from the start when I saw you'd published a new chapter!

I just want to say that I absolutely love this story... And have totally stolen some of your lore for my tabletop campaign.

Unfortunately I'm in no circumstances to be able to support myself, much less authors who bring me a bit of reprieve... But some day I'll either support you on patron or buy the whole collection if they get published as ebooks. Keep up the amazing storytelling.

JayDubbJayDubbover 1 year ago

I’m getting back into this years later. So ready for this journey!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingOfHalves@KingOfHalves
Lost at Sea is currently about 500k words, and well into the second book. If you're a fan of epic fantasy, pirates, mysteries, and the emotional complexities of polyamourous harem-ish relationship, this is the story for you. Each chapter averages 8k to 10k words. My release ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES