All Comments on 'Lost at Sea Bk. 01 Ch. 08'

by KingOfHalves

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter! And to see some interaction between Jack and Will, I want to know about their conversation and their background! It’s obvious she wants to make amends with him, and still loves him!

KingOfHalvesKingOfHalvesover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

If you're a fan of Jack and Will, I'm currently working on a patrons-only story about one of their earlier adventures (where they explore a haunted tomb). The first part of it will be released on my Patreon in about a week. I've also released up through chapter 12 of the main story on Patreon, so if you don't feel like waiting, feel free to follow the link in my Bio.

Thanks for reading. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow.

What. The hell. Why are you writing in here? This is better than most professional novels.... I am VERY impressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingOfHalves@KingOfHalves
504 Followers
Lost at Sea is currently about 500k words, and well into the second book. If you're a fan of epic fantasy, pirates, mysteries, and the emotional complexities of polyamourous harem-ish relationship, this is the story for you. Each chapter averages 8k to 10k words. My release ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES