All Comments on 'Lost at Sea Bk. 02 Ch. 10'

by KingOfHalves

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KingOfHalvesKingOfHalvesalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Through the month of July, Captain Vex will be holding an Ask Me Anything session over on my Patreon page. So, if you're enjoying the story come toss a dollar my way and jump into the conversation (and read the additional chapters and side quest stories too). Just follow the link in my Bio!

gentleman_boehnergentleman_boehneralmost 5 years ago
The saga continues

Still loving this series. I don't know how to help boost your profile in the Literotica community but you definitely deserve more attention, as I've said before. I'm enjoying this port of call but also looking forward to seeing the crew's journey recommence, now with new passengers and new complications on board.

KingOfHalvesKingOfHalvesalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Gentleman!

If you want to help promote Lost at Sea, rate every chapter, and leave comments so that the story shows up in the Feedback Portal. I'm honestly not sure what else could be done. I guess I should look into that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait til the chapters in the pipeline get posted

I know you had some life hurdles, but I'm glad to see you are back on it. Until I get a new job I'll just have to wait patiently here for the next bit of this amazing adventure.

JayDubbJayDubbover 1 year ago

This is a wild chapter. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingOfHalves@KingOfHalves
Lost at Sea is currently about 500k words, and well into the second book. If you're a fan of epic fantasy, pirates, mysteries, and the emotional complexities of polyamourous harem-ish relationship, this is the story for you. Each chapter averages 8k to 10k words. My release ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES