All Comments on 'Lost at Sea Bk. 02 Ch. 20'

by KingOfHalves

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh this pause hurts. Can't wait for the next exciting chapter in this refined, ravishing, rollicking adventure.

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 3 years ago

The sign that a writer has pulled off a multi-POV story well is that, when a section ends, the reader is killed by the cliffhanger... And yet finds themselves engrossed in the continuation of the next point of view within the first few sentences.

You definitely have pulled that off, without question.

Now... It's just a matter of speeding up the trickle of story we receive. (But sadly, we live in a system that makes it very hard to survive off following your passions.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series is an absolute delight! Thank you

gentleman_boehnergentleman_boehnerover 2 years ago

This might be one of my favorite chapters yet - Quinn's wisdom, this hilarious menage a cinq between two tents, the further unspooling of Crane's secret and the dark underbelly of The Magistrate, Tonya learning about how gender and identity work - all a delight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingOfHalves@KingOfHalves
Lost at Sea is currently about 500k words, and well into the second book. If you're a fan of epic fantasy, pirates, mysteries, and the emotional complexities of polyamourous harem-ish relationship, this is the story for you. Each chapter averages 8k to 10k words. My release ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES