Lost at Sea Bk. 02 Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up," she said with a kiss.

"Wow, he is thick," Bella's voice interrupted from the other tent. 'Can I?"

Will heard Jack's sigh of exasperation as he stood and moved more to the center of the tent, where he wouldn't be pressed into the sloped walls. She repositioned as well and tugged his pants. They pooled around his ankles and he stepped out of them. His erection stood proud in front of Friday's face. She looked at it with approving appraisal and reached for it again, slowly closing her fingers around his shaft.

"If my mistress says you may," Quinn answered.

"Jaaaaack?" Bella begged excitedly.

"If you and I aren't ready for that particular reacquaintance, it certainly doesn't seem right for you to be fondling my partner," Jack said, sounding like she was surprised at the words coming out of her own mouth.

"Fine," Bella sighed, momentarily disappointed. Her enthusiasm almost immediately. "Just another thing to look forward to."

"You are incorrigible," Jack deadpanned.

"If I can't fondle him, then it's your job," Bella said, suddenly changing to a more instructional tone. "Hold his cock that way so I can paint him."

Friday and Will shared another look of quiet amusement at the antics next door as Friday stroked his shaft. Friday's hands had the same soft, pillow-like quality that her lips did. Her skin was smooth as satin, and she stroked him with the same confident slowness that she did everything else. She knee-walked even closer, looking up at him and leaning in, telegraphing her intent and sending a tingle of anticipation up his spine. Her lips parted and he felt her warm breath on the head of his cock just before her hot lips closed around him and inch by inch of his shaft disappeared into her mouth.

She slid down his length, rolling her tongue along the bottom of his cock until he reached the back of her mouth. Instead of stopping, she opened her mouth again and pushed a little further, working him deeper, pushing the sensitive head of his cock into the tightness of the entrance to her throat. He gasped. She didn't have the same effortlessness Bella did when she took him so deep, but the way she was struggling a bit with it caused contractions and movements that were impressively pleasurable.

She held him there, only two inches shy of as far as was possible to go, working the entrance to her throat back and forth over his cock head, sounding like she was noisily drinking. Her eyes never left his. She bobbed there, trying over and over to work him further into her mouth and then backing off again, bobbing the furthest half inch of him to her limit. He'd never felt anything like it.

After nearly a minute she finally released him with a gasp and a satisfied grin.

"Holy fuck," Will said, realizing he'd forgotten to breathe for a bit too.

"Well that sounded entertaining," Bella said from the other tent.

"Bella!" came Jack's shocked admonition.

"What?" Bella protested. "I saw your face. You were listening just as hard as I was."

"I was worried she was choking!" Jack protested again.

Will and Friday couldn't hold their laughter in any longer. It burst forth and echoed through both tents. They faintly heard Jack's indignant exhale of protest. Friday slid Will's shaft back into her mouth again, slowly taking him as far as she could, and then sliding back again.

"I'm done here," Bella said. "Hope this works. I've never done a siphon spell off of an Asura before."

"It pulls from the energies of arousal, yes?" Quinn asked.

"Yup," Bella said.

"My arousal mirrors that of my mistress." Quinn explained. "If your ritual works on her, it should work on me as well."

"So I'm going to get a double dose of Jack juice," Bella said, impressed and interested at what she was learning. "I'll go so we can get started."

"Finall-mmmmph!" Jack's voice became abruptly muffled. Will felt a strange mess of jealousy, erotic thrill, and amusement as he pictured the two women kissing.

"I'm really looking forward to listening to him fuck you," Bella purred when their long kiss finally broke.

"Out, you impossible minx!" Jack laughed breathlessly.

"Impossible minx," Bella repeated. "I like that one."

The pause hung heavy in the air while he and Friday waited for the witch to return. She didn't.

"Bella?" Jack asked after a moment, sounding a bit confused.

"What?" Bella asked.

"Are you out there?" Jack asked. "Are you... spying?"

"I just noticed how the lantern puts you in silhouette. It's sexy," Bella explained. "Can you come a little more this way so the light is more behind you?"

"Bella!" Jack protested.

"Fine!" Bella huffed. A moment later she slipped back into Will's tent. She was grinning in amusement, but her face slipped into wonderment as she stared at the two of them for a moment. Friday's hands were still resting on Will's thighs. His erection was inches from her face. His hand cradled the back of her head, right at the top of her neck. He stood tall in the center of the tent, his head nearly touching the lantern. The light played off their bodies, highlighting the lines of his muscles and her curves. The white sigils and the Doctor's snake tattoos gave them both a mystical contrast that took Bella's breath away.

"Wow," she breathed. They gave her a curious look. She laughed at herself. "Mind if I join you?"