Lost Bet on Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple continues to follow instructions the next morning.
4.8k words
4.63
26.2k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the Adventures of Michael and Rachel. I appreciate the feedback and support for the first story part. Special thanks to Volunteer Editor - Octofly!

Next Morning

I woke up the next morning, feeling pleasantly sore from the previous night. I turned over, moved an arm around Rachel, smiling at her a bit as she woke up. At first, she greeted me with a pleasant smile, then became embarrassed as it seemed that she remembered the previous night's activities. She clutched the sheets a bit higher around her, and then looked over to see Alice and Adam starting to stir on the next bed over. Rachel grabbed a pillow to cover her as she got up out of bed, trying to make her way to the bathroom, I assumed to try to clean herself up and look for a towel.

Rachel got about three steps from the bed when Alice opened her eyes and demanded, "Where are you going?"

Rachel's eyes widened in surprise and stammered, "I was... ummmm... going to clean up."

Alice became a bit sweeter, cooing, "Stay here a while first. You wouldn't want Michael to get lonely."

Rachel hesitated, looking at the door to the bathroom. Alice raised an eyebrow at her, nodding her head to Rachel's empty spot in the bed. Rachel took one last fleeting glance at the bathroom door and came back into bed with me. She was sure to get under the sheets and bring them up to her neck. Alice became sweeter again as Rachel followed her instruction.

"Adam and I had an amazing time with you two last night. We know the day after can seem a little awkward though. How are you feeling?"

Rachel looked at me, hoping I would answer.

"It was good." I stammered, "Like really good." I added a bit enthusiastically and then blushed. I felt awkward talking about the events of last night, especially as I was unsure how my wife felt. Yet at the same time, without hesitation, I knew it was the best night of sex we had had in years.

Alice seeing my hesitation added, "You both seemed to enjoy it A LOT." she giggled. "Have you played with another couple before?"

"No," I admitted.

Adam smiled. "Newbies always bring such fun energy to playing."

Alice looked at Rachel, who was clutching the sheets to her neck. "Did you have fun last night, sweetie?" Rachel blushed, looking down and trying not to meet Alice's gaze.

Alice teased, "Awww, are you feeling shy? We were all there last night, and besides it'll be good to talk about it with your husband as well." I agreed with Alice's sentiment, but would have preferred talking in private, not in front of the couple that played with us last night.

"Why don't you just stroke her back Michael, help her relax a little while we talk." Alice said. I moved my hand to stroke slowly down her back and arms as we continued to talk. Being sure not to pull the sheet that was covering her naked body.

"Michael, since you seem a bit more comfortable talking, what did you like about last night?" Alice asked.

I thought for a moment. I didn't want to seem too enthusiastic about how erotic it was to follow someone's commands, the thrill of someone fucking me like a toy, and the feeling of cumming in a pussy other than my wife's for the first time. I decided focusing on my wife's experience seemed safer.

"It was all great." I stammered, adding, "I liked the teasing and seeing how worked up Rachel got. And watching her orgasm the first time when Adam..." I trailed off as I felt Rachel getting stiff and becoming mortified. I cut my statement short, just repeating, "Yeah, orgasming for the first time."

Alice got a gleam in her eye as she saw our discomfort, and smiling asked, "How did she orgasm the first time?"

"Ummmm... you and Adam had me tease her for a long time, and she was sucking... I mean, and then I..." trying unsuccessfully to find the right words, "When Adam penetrated Rachel." I added, trying to delicately describe the torrid events of last night.

Adam smiled and added casually, "You like when Rachel desperately came on my cock." Rachel's cheeks burned at this assessment. Adam added, "Michael, you really enjoy seeing her being consumed by pleasure. I always find it nice when a man really loves seeing his partner so happy. It shows how much you care about her."

I nodded, embarrassed at this frank assessment of the very personal feeling and desire to see my wife pleasured. Even if she was being pleasured by someone else.

Alice teased Rachel, "And how did my husband's cock feel inside of you?"

Rachel remained speechless.

After 15 seconds of silence, which felt much longer, Alice commanded. "Michael, why don't you see if playing with her nipples helps her find her voice."

It's funny, how easy it was, while laying naked under the sheets, to give control of my hands to this other couple. Ceding my power to them as my wife and I were being humiliated in recounting the events of last night.

I moved my hands to her nipples. Gently massaging and rolling them between my fingers. Rachel let out a low moan.

"Good boy." Alice added, seeing my hands at work under the sheets. She continued, "Now Rachel, how did it feel getting fucked by Adam last night?"

Rachel wavered, and Alice stared at me. I pulled her nipples harder. Rachel gasped.

Alice raised an eyebrow at Rachel, silently commanding her to speak.

"Really... good," Rachel stammered.

"That's all?" Alice queried. "It seemed a bit more intense than that."

Alice nodded to me again, and I pinched Rachel's nipples. My wife let out a moan, but otherwise remained mute.

"Maybe I need to remind you a little more?" Alice mused. She summoned her naked husband out from the sheets and had him lay on the side of their bed closest to our bed. She smiled at him, and then reached down to stroke his firm cock. Alice continued to delight in stroking his member, showing it off, "I think this was more than just really good." And while she looked Rachel in the eye, continued "So thick and hard." Adam moaned as she played, thrusting his hips a bit. Alice cooed "Yes, thrusting just like that. Rachel, does that remind you of how it felt to have him thrust deep into you?"

Rachel stared at his cock, as Alice ran a finger over the head, slowing pulling a strand of precum away to show off. My wife's body was flushed, and I could feel her heart racing.

Alice teased further, "Or are you thinking about sucking him again?" Alice slowly licked Adam's cock from the base to the head. Without breaking eye contact with Rachel, she seductively took the entire thing into her mouth. Adam moaned as she slowly came back up. Rachel exhaled sharply as we heard a pop from the suction breaking.

Alice gave a wicked grin to Rachel, "Oooooh, I saw you biting your lip there. You are thinking about it. I bet you are aching so deeply for it right now. So again, tell me, how did it feel last night to get fucked by this cock?"

Rachel was panting at this point, but still struggling to find her words. Her face betrayed desires, embarrassment and confusion. Again, Alice nodded to me.

I pulled at her nipples again. Rachel gasped, finally finding the ability to speak.

"I just... it was... I needed it so bad. The pleasure was just so all encompassing." Rachel managed to say.

"I think that's a better description." Adam added. "I've never felt someone cum so hard on my cock before."

"The release after such a buildup is so beautiful." Alice concurred. "Does your husband ever tease you like that?"

"Not for that long," Rachel admitted, "He usually gets me to orgasm after just a few minutes."

"And what about when you masturbate? Do you tease yourself for a long time, edging your orgasm?"

Rachel got shy. She had barely even acknowledged that she did sometimes masturbate to me in the past.

Seeing her shyness, Adam suggested, "Michael, why don't you let your hands wander down a bit?" Following his directions, I slipped one hand down her stomach and over her pubic mound, allowing my fingers to slowly trace the outsides of her vagina. Rachel let out a soft sigh. I continued teasing, noticing that she was already very wet.

Alice asked again, "So how long do you tease yourself when you masturbate?"

Rachel moaned again as my fingers gently massaged her labia.

"Not that long, usually." Rachel vaguely replied.

"Michael, rub her clit gently three times," Alice commanded.

Following her instructions, I did as I was told, rubbing Rachel's clit as she bit her lip trying not to gasp. Afterward I held my hand still. Seeing the sheets stop moving, Adam instructed, "Now keep teasing her lips." My hand started moving again.

"Let's try that again, Rachel. Now, how many minutes do you tease yourself when you masturbate?"

"Just 5-10 minutes," Rachel moaned.

"That's not that long," Alice replied. "Especially for someone whose body seemed to respond so well to a bit of buildup and denial." I felt Rachel get wetter as Alice offered this analysis. Alice continued, "And you seemed to love being out of control. In fact, both of you do. Which seems to me why you are allowing two people, who you met yesterday, to tell you how to touch each other." I burned bright red with this comment, knowing that she was correct.

Over the next 30 minutes, Alice and Adam gave us commands. Telling me when to rub or flick Rachel's clit. Rachel's body burned red as she became increasingly turned on. The sheets were commanded to be removed and we were on full display for our new friends. I was instructed to insert one and then two fingers inside her pussy. Alice and Adam would take turns having me bring her to just the cusp of orgasm and then bring her back down by pulling her hair, or flicking her nipples. Rachel was covered in sweat and panting. She was transfixed by Alice stroking Adam's firm cock. They had me insert a third finger into her tight hole, slowly stretching her as I slowly rubbed her clit, keeping her on edge. Adam moaned. Alice got a gleam in her eye and had him stand up near Rachel's head. She continued to stroke him.

Alice cooed, "Doesn't his cock look so nice?"

Rachel just moaned in response. Alice continued to stroke Adam's cock faster, "You want this cock in you so badly, don't you?"

Rachel whimpered, desperate for anything to finally make her orgasm.

Alice worked Adam's cock harder.

Adam started to grunt.

"Poor dear." Alice grinned, "Cum on her baby." She told Adam.

Adam started cumming, splattering her face and hair.

Rachel let out a sad whimper. She was desperate to feel that cock between her legs.

As Adam started to come down and breath more regularly again, Alice added, "I bet you can help clean him up and get him motivated for another round."

Rachel leaned in, licking his semi-hard, cum-covered cock. I was surprised at how aggressive she was, not just starting with teasing strokes as she usually did, but really sucking trying to get him hard again as fast as she could. Adam just grinned.

Alice teased, "I'm glad you are so eager. He's going to last forever for round two with you."

As Rachel continued to suck his cock, Alice and Adam quickly whispered with each other. After they both giggled, Adam pulled Rachel off his cock and grabbed her hand.

Rachel allowed herself to be led off to the bathroom by Adam. A drop of cum slowly rolled down her cheek. She longingly stared at his throbbing penis, biting her lip as she did. Then blushing, looked at me, sharing one last fleeting glance, before closing the bathroom door behind her. I heard the shower turn on.

Before my thoughts could linger on the pleasure my wife was about to receive, Alice sat down next to me. She lightly placed her hand on my cock, which twitched from her gentle touch.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of you," Alice cooed, "just after you've completed a few tasks for me." I felt her hand gently yank on my cock, before she positioned herself on top of several pillows. She opened her legs, revealing her wet pussy. Alice slowly rubbed her clit with a single finger and licked her lips. She beckoned me closer and I eagerly scooted toward her, lowering my face to between her legs. I inhaled her intoxicating aroma, and prepared to dive in.

I felt her hands pull my hair, stopping me. "Listen!" she commanded.

It was hard to hear at first, but then I made out Rachel moaning.

"Now," Alice continued, "think of the fucking your wife is getting while licking me." She pushed my face into her crotch. Images of Rachel pinned against the shower wall as Adam buried his entire length into her again and again flashed through my mind. I ran the full length of tongue against Alice's clit hard, with long powerful strokes. This was not the gentle seduction I often gave my wife with oral sex. This was wild, animalistic, fervent. I heard Alice moan as she pushed herself against me. I sucked on her clit, not taking a break to breath. Her thighs gripped my head as I continued, burying myself deep in her, feeling my face covered by her juices. Time ceased passing, I was just between her thighs, for how long I don't know. I heard nothing, there was just my mouth and her pussy. The feel and taste of it on my tongue, her aroma was like a drug. I felt her body tense, and she started to spasm. My hearing returned, hearing her call out, "Yes, yes, yes!" over and over again.

Alice lay there for a minute, keeping me in place with her thighs. After a while, I felt her fingers stroking my hair, and I began to gently lick around her vagina, finding her clit to be too sensitive, I focused on the lips, alternating sucking, licking, and probing with my tongue.

I felt her pull at my hair again, as she pulled my head up. My eyes met hers and she looked at the bathroom door.

I could hear Rachel moaning "YES, PLEASE, FUCK ME, FUCK ME DEEP." Followed by a deep moan of ecstasy that could only be her orgasm.

"Seems like she's having fun," Alice noted, before pushing me back down again.

I continued to tease her lips, looking to build her up to another orgasm. As I did, Alice mused, "You get so turned and excited when your wife is being pleasured." I blushed, hoping that Alice couldn't see.

She continued, "I can tell by the look in your eyes, how much you love hearing her." I continued licking her pussy lips, hiding my embarrassment. "And don't worry, we'll make sure to take care of you too." She stroked my head reassuringly.

As I continued, I heard my wife moan several more times. Getting playful as images of Adam fucking Rachel's ass flashing into my mind from last night, I began licking lower. At first her perineum, and then lower to her ass. My tongue circled around her ass, and then across it.

Alice giggled. "My, aren't you a dirty little boy." And pulling my up just a little to make eye contact with her, she continued, "Is that where you want to be licking?"

I nodded.

Alice continued, "It's so cute, how much you get off on pleasing other people. I'll let you lick there, if you do me one other favor."

"Please, tell me." I begged desperately.

"We still want to have some more fun today. Promise me, you'll let us dress Rachel up in a bathing suit and take her to the beach. You also have to do what we ask you to as well."

I worried a bit. In a room was one thing, but my fairly conservative wife wouldn't want to be teased in public.

Seeing my worry, Alice added, "She'll have a choice too. And, because I'm being extra nice, I'll let you cum anywhere you want to after you are done licking me."

Before I could answer I felt her push my head back down again. Her smell was intoxicating and I found myself nodding agreement, before starting to lick her ass again. Circles at first, giving way to long strokes. I heard Alice moan and felt her fingers start to massage her clit. Minutes passed with my eyes closed as I continued to lick Alice's ass. I felt her fingers begin to speed up as I got lost in a symphony of her pussy's aroma and the sounds of my tongue on her ass and her fingers rubbing an increasingly wet pussy.

"Push inside me," Alice command.

I pushed my tongue into her rosebud, desperately trying to penetrate her as deeply as I could. I felt her hand speeding up, and my entire world became my tongue and her ass. I heard her begin to moan, and then felt her body start to convulse in orgasm, her legs gripping me, as I continued to lick, unable to move anywhere else.

I felt Alice's body relax and was surprised at how I needed to catch my breath as much as she did.

Alice let out a low purr of contentment, "Mmmm, I think that sort of service deserves a reward." She slowly reached out for my cock, giving it a tug, "And I think he seems ready enough as well." Alice got up on all fours and then looked back at me, cooing, "Go on, put it in there." She smiled encouragingly and wiggled her ass. I swear I almost came just from that look. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself, wanting to try to make this last more than a few strokes, but not sure I'd even last three seconds with how turned on I was.

I moved right behind Alice's ass and positioned my cock right at the well lubricated opening. I hesitated a second, and then felt Alice actually start to push herself back onto my cock. I breathed and slowly started to slide my cock deeper into her. Alice encouraged me to keep going further. I was surprised soon enough to feel my pelvis hit her ass, and I pushed a little harder trying to get every last part of my cock deep into her. I heard her let out a satisfied grunt.

She squeezed her ass, and I groaned, "I don't think I can last that long, you're so tight."

She encouraged me, saying, "This is all for you, just enjoy my ass, my pet."

I was about to start fucking her hard and fast, feeling desperate to cum, when we heard the bathroom door open, and Rachel came out. Her face was glowing and she was wrapped in a towel. She looked beautiful. And then we made eye contact.

I froze.

It must have been no secret what we each had been up to, but there is still something mortifying about having your wife walk in on you with your cock buried in another woman's ass.

Rachel looked embarrassed and started to look down. I looked away as well, but didn't move.

Alice, smirked and calmly asked Rachel, "Did you have a fun time with your shower?"

Rachel continued to uncomfortably look down.

Alice continued, "Because it sounded like it." She mimicked Rachel's high pitched moans, "Please, yes, Adam, deeper, I need your cum deep in me, oh god yes, yes, oooooooooooohhhhhhh." Alice stopped to giggle and smirk. Rachel turned crimson red.

"Where did my husband end up cumming in you?" Alice asked.

Rachel kept her eyes focused on the floor. There was silence for 10 seconds, which felt more like 10 minutes, and when it became obvious Rachel had to answer, she whispered, "My pussy," continuing to look down.

I wanted to make Rachel feel better by telling her it was okay and I was happy she had a good time, but as I opened my mouth to speak, Alice tightened her ass around my cock, causing me to moan instead. Rachel squeezed her eyes closed, embarrassed at the situation.

I felt conflicted in this moment. It was amazingly erotic to watch Rachel be teased by Alice, being made to blush about the pleasure she had so eagerly begged for. And yet, I felt bad for her discomfort. This was only made more awkward by my cock being buried in the ass of the person tormenting her. I felt my erection start to soften a little.

Alice began to chide Rachel, "No need for this modesty, we know you had a very good time in there. And now you're making Michael get soft, just before he gets to cum after all his hard work for me." Rachel looked up, and I watched in the mirror as Alice licked the air a few times and winked at Rachel. Alice continued, "Don't you want your husband to get his reward too, or are you greedy and only care about your pussy?"

12