Lost Bet on Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I mean no, I mean...," Rachel stammered. "I do want him to."

Alice turned to Adam, "Did she agree to come along on an adventure with us today?"

Adam grinned, "Oh she more than wholeheartedly agreed. I think she said "I'll do anything and more, as long as you make me cum with your cock now'".

Alice giggled, "Rachel, dear, do you have any self-control when you need to orgasm?"

Rachel looked uncomfortable

Alice continued, "Well you've signed up for a fun day. But first, Let's help poor Michael get off. Adam, why don't you get her the indigo bathing suit to model for us?"

Adam grabbed, a two piece with the least material I've ever seen fashioned into a bathing suit. He handed it to a shocked Rachel.

"Let's see how you look in this, our pet." Adam directed.

Rachel let her towel fall to the ground, and I watched her clasp the top piece on. He nipples poked through the material, and it showed ample cleavage, but I was surprised that it didn't seem like her breasts were going to fall out. She stepped into the thong bottoms.

Rachel immediately started to stammer, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. She looked uncomfortable with it, but before she could speak an intelligible sentence, Adam took her hand, raised it above her head, and told her to spin.

I felt my cock stiffen seeing her ass so prominently displayed, with just a thin piece of material disappearing into her crack. I groaned as I felt Alice's ass clench around my cock again.

"Very nice," Alice whistled at her. "You are going to get a lot of attention on the beach today."

Rachel blushed further. "Can I at least shave? This is a lot smaller than my normal bathing suit, there is a lot of hair sticking out."

"Let's take a better look," Adam said, guiding Rachel to a chair in front of us. "Sit down and open your legs so we can really see."

Rachel sat down, and draped her legs over the sides of the chair. I let a low moan as I took the site in. She had a happy trail of hair leading down to the top of the bathing suit. Technically, the bathing suit covered her labia, but just barely. She had ample hair coming from the sides of the suit, down to her ass. The thong strap allowed just the slightest edge of her anus to show as she spread her legs.

Alice grinned devilishly at her. "I think it looks okay dear. Adam, why don't you get a mirror so she can see?"

Adam returned from the bathroom with a large hand mirror and held it up.

Rachel protested, "NO. I can't go out like this. I'll wear the suit but please let me shave the hair off."

Alice replied, "I don't know, the locals don't shave that much. I think it looks cute."

I didn't recall seeing any hair like this the other day on the beach.

Rachel tried again, "Please everyone will be staring." She was flustered and embarrassed as I've never seen her before.

"What do you think, Michael?" Alice asked. "Do you think people will stare?"

After looking for another few seconds, I responded, "Rachel, you do look really hot in the bathing suit." Alice squeezed her ass around my cock, causing me to moan again.

"And what do you think of her hair? How do you think other people will feel?"

"I think it's sexy." I said, and then turned my eyes away from Rachel's gaze. "I think it will make people want to know what's underneath more, and what she might be like in..." I trailed off.

Adam added, "I think that's going to be a fun day, and besides, I think you actually like it, judging by how hard your nipples have gotten."

Rachel whimpered.

"I'll be nice and offer you a deal though. You can shave, if you tell Michael he can't cum right now." Alice squeezed my cock with her ass, tightly, for several seconds, I tried to bite my lip to keep from moaning, but as she increased the pressure, a quiet "Fuck" escaped my lips.

"It's your choice, pet." And then Alice looked over her shoulder at me, smiling, "You can fuck me now."

I looked at Rachel who had the most conflicted look on her face, not wanting to deny me pleasure after she got so much this morning, and yet being mortified at the thought of going out in the bathing suit.

I froze not moving, trying to give her time to think.

Alice continued to tease, "Oooh he's trying to give you time, he's being so patient, but sometimes you just have to make a decision." She squeezed her ass around my cock again making me moan.

"You shouldn't lead him on like this if you are going to say no." She squeezed me again.

"Please," Rachel begged, "Let me shave and let him cum, be nice."

"This isn't about being nice dear," and then turning to look back toward me, "Imagine how wet her pussy will get as she knows all those men and women are thinking about where that hair leads to."

I stared at Rachel, trying to figure out what she wanted me to do. Alice squeezed her ass around my cock again, "Start fucking, Michael." she commanded.

Rachel bit her lip. My brain didn't know what to do, but I found my hips starting to slowly thrust. I felt myself break into a sweat as Rachel watched me start to slowly fuck Alice's ass.

Alice and Adam continued to tease Rachel, telling her about how slutty people would think she is, the stares she could expect, the pointing, people whispering to each other about her. I felt myself start sweating and become lightheaded. I felt a mix of emotions, concern for Rachel, embarrassment for her, and yet excitement at the prospect of seeing her in public in such a small swimsuit. I felt deep pleasure building inside of me, tempered (or was it enhanced) by fucking the ass of the woman tormenting my wife.

Rachel was flushed, and I could see her shaking her head, but not able to say the words to stop things. She bit on a knuckle to keep from calling out. Her eyes met mine and widened, and that's when I felt my body explode in pleasure, and I pumped harder into Alice's ass as I came in wave after wave.

I hadn't even finished coming down from my orgasm when Alice started smirking, "I guess we are going out like this dear."

As we both cleaned up, Alice asked Adam to retrieve Rachel's much more modest one piece suit. She slipped it on, covering her curves with plenty of fabric. She turned to Rachel, "I wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea about me, would I?"

We gathered our things for the beach, I was beginning to come down and felt more anxious about it again, Rachel looked to be in a state of shock as to what she was going to do now. Adam, turned to us and said, "This is all well and fun, and we think you two are into this, despite your little protests and hesitations, but if you need to stop, just say 'orchid'. Do you understand?"

We both nodded.

As Adam opened the door, Alice lightly pulled some hair coming from the bottom of Rachel's swimsuit and asked her, "Do you need to say anything". She just blushed, and shook her head no.

12