Lost Between Romance and Lust

Story Info
A virgin encounters the girl of his dreams...and nightmares.
4k words
4.07
19.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allin78
allin78
196 Followers

All characters in this piece are over the age of 18. Events are depicted as they occurred...with just a little embellishment and desire mixed in.

*******************

As my senior year in high school was coming to an end, I reflected on my life so far. I had tried my best to stick to the straight and narrow. I'd avoided marijuana and other drugs completely, and only had a sip of alcohol here and there. I'd been dating Julie for 2 years, and we'd never gotten much past second base - and that had only happened recently. Her favorite move was reaching into my pants, under a blanket in the dark, while I put a finger inside her. She'd rub me until I ejaculated into my clothes. It was messy, but it felt pretty good.

We'd never gone beyond that and I was ok with that, but I admit that I had urges to try more things. Unbeknownst to Julie, I'd carried a lone condom in my wallet throughout our relationship just in case we ever decided to take it to the next level. We never did...I guess we both bought into the idea that we should wait until the "right moment" or even until marriage so that it would be "special."

But we weren't getting married: As senior year was ending, Julie and I were heading to different colleges and it made sense to just end it. So we did, and I found myself single for the first time in years. I knew just who I wanted to pursue: I'd known Kate for a few years and we were somewhere between friends and acquaintances. She always caught my attention, though, and I secretly wanted to get much closer to her. Her long curly dark hair, freckles, and unguarded smile delighted my innocent side. But the tight sweaters she wore that showed off a large chest and hips cushioned with a soft layer of baby fat stirred up strong sexual urges in me. I'd sit in bed looking at her yearbook picture imagining making out with her and caressing her breasts. I admit I was a bit of a romantic - the fantasies were usually more Romeo and Juliet than pornographic.

Then, that summer after I had graduated, I was at a local diner late at night when I ran into Kate and her best friend Rachel. I also knew Rachel from school and she exuded an "anything goes" vibe and a confident demeanor that was unnerving to me. She seemed to know this and had taken to aggressively flirting with me recently. I always tried to ignore it because I wasn't attracted to her. Here she was with her straight dirty-blond hair, a too-tight button-up shirt that strained over her pudgy B cup breasts, bared navel over an unfit stomach, and wide strong-looking thighs in tight jeans. When she saw me, she made a bee-line to me with a devious grin on her face.

"What's up?" said Rachel. "I'm happy you're here because I'm a little drunk and was hoping you'd make sure I get home safe." She was licking her lips. "I heard you and Julie are over. I promise you'll have more fun with me tonight than you had in two years with her."

"Haha," was all I could muster in reply. I didn't like Rachel, and her sexual innuendo made me awkward. I wanted to tell her to go away, but I can't deny I also felt aroused. More than once, after she'd said something provocative to me, I'd gone home desperately needing to jerk off for a release.

Kate walked over to the table. She had her curls unrestrained and bouncing and was wearing a tank top that revealed her deep cleavage with a short pleated skirt flitting over her toned thighs. The overall image was one of cuteness and purity. The two of them in front of me, for just a moment, looked like angel and devil.

"It's good to see you," Kate said. "It might be one of the last times I do!" Kate was referring to the fact that neither of us had plans to stay in our hometown much longer.

"I know you aren't much of a partier, but maybe you'd like to come to Laura's house with us tonight? Her dad's out of town and a bunch of us are getting together as a sort of going away event. What do you say?" Kate looked at Rachel, who smiled back at her and nodded slightly.

I thought about it for a moment. She was right, I wasn't much of a partier, but after graduating and ending it with Julie, I was eager to try something new. Plus, this was finally my chance to get closer to Kate. "Ok, for you, I'll come!" I said, trying to show Kate I was interested in her.

"Oh yeah, about time you came for me!" said Rachel, flirting and not understanding that I wasn't talking to her.

I blushed, looking at Kate, who gave me a sweet smile and said, "I'll see you there!"

So that's how I ended up at my first house party with a cheap can of beer in hand, sitting on a couch next to the girl of my dreams. The alcohol was increasing my courage, and as we spoke I rested my hand so that I was touching the exposed skin below her skirt. Two dozen or so former classmates swirled around the house, but I was content sitting right here.

As I finished the first beer, another was thrust into my hand. I looked up and saw Rachel with her permanent smirk. She'd unbuttoned the top of her shirt revealing the clasp of the pushup bra supporting her flabby tits and some skin from her chubby stomach below. "Drink up!" she said.

Disgusted, I took a large swig of beer and turned back to Kate. She seemed to have noticed my hand touching her leg, but rather than moving it, had spread her legs slightly to increase the contact. Her tongue ran across her glossed lips and I imagined pulling her in for a kiss worthy of a scene from a cheesy romantic movie. Rachel walked away and Kate and I continued reminiscing about our times in school and plans for the future. Kate arched her back as we talked, accentuating her voluptuous chest, and I felt myself growing hard in my pants.

Before I knew it, beer number two was gone and someone had handed me the next one. I was getting tipsy and bolder, and I moved the fingers of my hand, slightly caressing Kate's soft thigh. She giggled flirtatiously as we spoke and she looked deeply into my eyes with her mellow brown irises. Time stopped for me and I felt a combination of anxiety, love, and lust whirling through my body. After who knows how long, I realized I had to pee like crazy. I learned that's what happens after you drink 4 beers—or was it 5...6?

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back, please don't go," I said to Kate.

"Don't worry, I'll be right here waiting for you," Kate said comfortingly. She moved to let me off the couch and as she adjusted her legs, her skirt pulled up just enough for me to catch a glimpse of a skimpy black thong barely covering her sweet honeypot.

Trying to hide the erection that was now straining to break free from my pants, I adjusted it down my pantleg. That made me stand up awkwardly and—really feeling the effects of the alcohol—I nearly lost my balance. As I began to crash to the ground, Rachel appeared and stopped my fall. I ended up with my face planted directly between her breasts as she held my weight. Even with her bra on they were incredibly squishy and I caught a whiff of the cigarette she had evidently just been smoking. Just awful. Making matters worse, her hand was positioned right between my legs and as she propped me back up, she ran her palm up the length of my thigh. That movement led her right to my rigid shaft, which made her pause, grip my length just slightly, then look directly into my soul with her green piercing, almost evil eyes.

"Oh my," she teased, finally releasing me. "Is that for me?"

Embarrassed and repulsed, I said nothing and quickly made my way to the bathroom. When I returned, Rachel and Kate were talking and laughing together on the couch. They both looked up at me with mischievous smiles.

"I was just leaving," said Rachel. She glanced down at my crotch, then back up at my eyes. I wilted from the energy she was projecting and then felt ashamed when I realized that her look was arousing me. She walked away, and I couldn't help but take a quick look at her full ass and wide hips as they stretched the material of her form-fitting jeans.

"Hey," said Kate. I turned my attention back to her perfection, relieved to be free from Rachel. Standing above her, I could see down the front of her tank-top just to the edge of a dark areola peeking from a low-cut bra. Kate had a twinkle in her gorgeous eyes. "I'm wondering if you'd like to take this conversation upstairs?" she said.

I couldn't believe my ears. "Absolutely!" I blurted out. Kate steadied me with her hand by sliding it up under the back of my shirt and slowly but surely we wobbled our way up the stairs and into a nearby room. It was almost pitch black, but from what I could tell it was Laura's parents' room. We sat on the carpet, leaning against the bed.

Kate moved closer to me, moving her hand to my stomach. She was so close, I could feel the warmth of her body emanating over me. She leaned closer, pressing her large breasts against my chest and whispered into my ear, "I've been meaning to tell you that I think you're really cute."

I could barely handle it. Despite my drunken state, I felt the tightness in my pants return more intensely than before. Kate was so close that she felt my bulge harden against her leg.

"Wow," she said. "That's really...hot." She ran her hand down from my chest to my crotch, tracing the outline of my straining member with her fingers. "Someone's about to have a wonderful time," she purred into my ear.

Kate deftly unbuttoned my pants and worked the fly down. Out flung my fully erect member, dripping with anticipation. This was already further than I had ever gone with Julie. I could not believe that my Kate fantasy was finally coming true!

"Listen," said Kate. "Now I need to go to the bathroom, so why don't you lose the pants and get ready."

She looked like an angel in silhouette when opened the door to the lighted hallway. I saw the profile of her heaving mounds as she turned from the doorway. I was out of my pants in no time. My head was spinning. I don't even know how long I sat in that darkened room. My eyelids felt heavy and if I had waited much longer I would have fallen asleep, but I became rapidly alert again when I heard the door click shut. Kate had returned, setting my body trembling with excitement.

I heard clothes ruffling in the darkness and then felt her hand on my knee. Her fingers snaked around to the inside of my leg, up my thigh, and found my now partially-erect shaft.

Kate's hand tightened and she leaned in and whispered "I've wanted you so badly for so long."

The darkness and the haziness from the alcohol made it felt unreal. "Me too!" I whispered back.

I felt the Kate's warmth as she came close to my face. My fantasy was coming true. I was about to make out with this woman I had idealized for so long. Her lips met mine and our tongues twisted around each other in a passionate prelude. My arms wrapped around her and my hands ran from her shoulders to her lower back. She was completely naked. As we kissed, her hand made long, firm strokes up and down my length, and I could feel the first drops of precum leaking. Kate was going to jerk me off!

Then, I suddenly noticed the taste: cigarettes? All the beer and the pleasure of her caressing was clouding my thought process. Kate didn't smoke. I started to pull away. Her hand tightened on my dripping cock as she used my precum to lubricate her strokes.

"Rachel?!" I hissed into the blackness.

"In the flesh," answered a voice with a distinctive sneer. "About time you came around to me." My eyes were adjusting, just enough to see the long straight hair and devilish smirk of Rachel emerging from the blackness.

Before I could say another word, Rachel slid down between my legs and my cock was suddenly plunged into her warm hungry mouth. "No, stop!" I protested. But my hips reacted with a mind of their own and rose up to meet her. The room was filled with the sloppy sounds of Rachel's sucking. "You aren't supposed to be here!" I blurted out.

Rachel paused for a moment. "Just enjoy yourself," she said. "Look at how much your big cock wants back inside my mouth."

I couldn't deny the urge that was there. This was the first blowjob I'd ever had in my life, and the primal part of my brain, fueled by the alcohol buzz decided to go along with it. I let the new sensation wash over my body. Rachel ran her tongue down the length of my shaft, encircling me with her lips as she went. She rotated her head to tease me and I flinched from the pleasure. The head of my hard member disappeared.

Rachel's movement suddenly stopped and she raised her body up on her knees. She allowed a mix of saliva and precum to ooze from her mouth, coating me to the base. Then, with a slow, steady motion, she slid her mouth lower...lower...lower...lower...until she had my entire cock secured in her throat. I couldn't believe what I was feeling. Her neck muscles massaged and gripped my straining shaft. It was the most intense sexual experience I had ever had to that point—until a moment later when I felt her tongue slither out and caress my balls. I felt the cum boiling up in them as she continued her aggressive motion. The idea of finishing in Rachel's mouth seemed almost appealing now. I could enjoy myself and still save something special for the real soulmate I'd meet someday. At this point, I didn't have much choice.

"Rachel, I'm going to lose it!" I gasped. The muscles in my thighs tightened up. I felt my balls constrict. Then...she stopped. Not just stopped, but she gripped my dick so hard that my impending orgasm receded instantly, leaving my testicles aching.

"Oh no you don't!" Rachel chastised. "I haven't had my fun yet!" She stood up over me, and a sour smell filled my nose. Before I could determine what it was, two of Rachels fingers went from her pussy into my mouth and the smell became a powerful taste. It was somehow both awful and enthralling at the same time.

"Do you see that I'm literally gushing for you? I've had longer ones before, but my god you have incredible girth. I wasn't sure I could get you in my throat. When I got you all the way down, I almost came."

"Why did you stop?!" I protested.

"I said I almost came. You aren't leaving until I get a fucking release." Rachel paused. "You'll have fun too, trust me."

I felt disoriented. In that moment there was nothing more that I wanted than to have my own release. I reached down to finish the job myself, but Rachel caught my wrist in midair. "Ah ah," she said. "Let's do this together."

She began to lower her body down upon my eager member. I felt the drips first, then the touch of her meaty pussy lips. Deep in my brain, some tiny voice of warning broke through the fog. "WAIT!" I called out. "Let me at least put a condom on."

Rachel hesitated. "Fine," she said. "Go ahead."

I fumbled in the dark to find my pants. Reaching in the pocket, I located my wallet and pulled out the condom I'd kept all these years. Rachel had sidled up to me, rubbing her erect nipples up and down my arm, ensuring no relief for my hard-on. Ripping open the packet, I wasn't even sure what to do next. I placed it on my tip, trying to figure out how to roll it down. Was there a right side and a wrong side?

As I struggled, Rachel again positioned herself over top of me. My dick pointing straight up, she slid a moist finger up the underside of my shaft. "Let's go, big guy," she teased.

Finally, I started rolling the condom down, but it felt tight and got stuck half way. As I forced it, I suddenly heard the latex snap and the broken condom fell to the floor. I still don't know if I was doing it wrong or if the poor thing was just worn out from years in my pocket. "Fuck!" I said.

"Yes sir," Rachel said and immediately had the head of my cock in positioned between her thick damp curtains.

"Wait, no, the condom broke!" I protested. But again, I felt my hips reacting to her, straining to enter her fully.

"Fuck the condom," Rachel said. "It feels better this way. Let me get off on you. You can just finish on my tits. Besides, I know you want to feel what it's like to be buried in my cunt."

She emphasized the word "cunt" and it sent a bolt of electricity through me. "No!" I said, but my body betrayed me. My hands grabbed Rachel's broad hips, my waist jerked forward, and I desperately plunged my needy cock all the way into her.

"FUCK YESSSS!" Rachel screamed, loud enough that it must have echoed through the house. While I might have started this, Rachel quickly took over, violently riding my dick, forcing me to probe her depths, changing the angle to hit different places inside of her with each thrust. "You're so fucking big," she gasped. "It hurts. I love the pain. I LOVE the pain. Give it to me!"

Rachel bounced up and down with vigor. My eyes, mostly adjusted to the dark now, saw the jiggling extra pounds on her stomach gyrating rhythmically as she slammed her pussy around my cock. Her flabby tits flailed in the air; her long nipples stood erect amidst small areolas. The walls of her passage, slick and ridged, enveloped me in their tight grip. Despite my internal conflict, the feeling was euphoric.

Her words turned to moans emanating from deep in her throat: "UUUUH...UUUHH...OOOOO UUUUUHHH." She jammed me as far inside as she could and I felt the abrasion of her unkempt bush as she grinded her pelvis into me to make my shaft explore her insides. "I'm going to cum on that thick fucking cock!" she declared.

The little voice in my head reemerged, trying to protect my future perfect romance: "Take control of this!" it said. "You are unprotected! Just finish her and you can pull out."

Momentarily clear-headed, I lifted up my body, shifted Rachel's balance, and knocked her onto her back. I slid my rock-hard member between the ample flesh of her pussy, letting those flaps slide up and down my length while the veins of my cock massages her clit. Rachel was dripping onto the floor. "Get that fuck-stick inside me right now!" she demanded. Her eyes seemed to flash in the night and I was suddenly filled with overwhelming desire.

My hands found her thighs and I was surprised to feel that they were much more muscle than fat. Pushing them down to the floor, I got a good look at her gaping pussy shrouded in dense pubic hair, dampened by our combined fluids. Something compelled me to lean forward and take a literal drink from her leaking cunt. Swallowing the putrid liquid, I became totally overcome by a primal urge.

I entered her furiously. My hands went to her ass, which gloriously overflowed my grasp as I pulled her onto my solid shaft. I leaned forward and took one of her long hard nipples into my mouth, sucking it as if I could get milk. I jackhammered her depths, trying to pound right through her cervix.

Rachel's body started to quiver. "You're stretching me! Give me the pain! Unh, yeah, yeah, YEAH, UNH, AHH AHHHHH." Her grunts fed my animal desire further as I drove into her.

Suddenly, her body stopped shaking and went tense. "I'm COOOOOM...AAAAAHHHHH!" she screamed as the orgasm rippled through her body. I felt her insides inflate slightly, and then a rush of liquid gushed over my cock and out of her, covering my legs and the ground. Her body jerked with pleasure, arrhythmic and wild. My aching balls could hold no more. Seeing, feeling, hearing Rachel get off was more than I could handle.

"Now is your chance - pull out!" said the protective voice in my head. I started to separate our bodies.

Rachel sensed it. In a flash, her powerful thighs wrapped themselves around my waist and her legs pulled me back inside her.

"No fucking way!" Rachel almost snarled at me. "I'm taking that cum."

"No, I can't!" I resisted as I clenched my body in a desperate attempt to hold off the impending eruption. "You said I could—"

"No. Let it go! My needy cunt is hungry. You are going to shoot your big virgin load into the deepest part of my womb!"

allin78
allin78
196 Followers
12