Lost Between Romance and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too much. My hips instinctively thrust forward. The first jet of cum raced through my shaft, expanding my cock with a pulse that sent a wave of pleasure through both of our bodies. It was a huge shot that flooded her void with my hot sticky mess. The next shot came soon after, completely filling her.

"You are so big around, I can feel your cock throbbing inside me!" Rachel gasped. Shot three had nowhere to go, so my cum began to spurt out of her, flowing onto the carpet. Rachel released me, and I pulled out, but her hand immediately had me in its grasp. She milked a strong spurt that hit her in the chin and extended down to her cleavage. She jerked out another giant round that completely covered her right nipple and ran underneath her sagging tits. My body continued to twitch in total ecstasy. The last few convulsions sent semen oozing out of my cock, dripping off Rachel's fingers where it saturated the curly hair between her legs.

I sat in stunned silence. What had I just done?

Rachel got up. I saw her lick the cum off her hands before wiping the rest off her body onto a bathrobe hanging nearby. The revulsion I had felt before started to return. She looked down at me.

"Thanks for the quality fuck," Rachel said with her devil's grin. "And for the going away present." As she said this, she slipped a finger through her pubic hair, guiding some of my fresh cum into her pussy. "Goodbye."

Rachel slipped her clothes on and opened the door. There, sitting in the hallway just behind the door, was Kate with her head back, eyes closed, and one hand out of sight beneath her skirt. She stood up and collected herself, smiling at Rachel. "God, that was good, Rach," she said. Giggling to one another, the two girls disappeared around the corner.

I sat, naked, by the pool of semen and vaginal juice. The broken condom lay soaked in the mix. I was drunk. Utterly spent. Frantically worried. Supremely content. Completely confused.

Just then Laura rushed into the room. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN HERE?!" she yelled. "My parents are going to kill me!"

I could only stare at her. I had no idea what had just happened.

12