All Comments on 'Lost Bloodlines Ch. 01'

by HistoricallyInaccurate

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like this introduction, up until your closing remarks at least. Futanri and lesbien sex are not on my usual reading list. Still, I’ll give your next chapter a chance and see where is goes. Your first chapter is well written. Maybe I’ll be intrigued enough to stay around.

x_apathyx_apathyalmost 2 years ago

You have set the premise up so well that now I want to know how the story progresses. Never read a story centered around a futa MC, but here's to trying something new. I like it, can't waiting for the next release!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first chapter is indeed well-written. Can't wait to read more!

Ascetic2765Ascetic2765almost 2 years ago

Very nice start!! Thanks for sharing your first effort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story, well set-up, worth a LIKE!

However, I won't be reading further, since the futunari aspect is a turn off -> for me <-. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start and a very pleasant style of writing! Excited to read the next chapter!

CarchariasCarchariasalmost 2 years ago

This is a very promising start. I feel like Victoria knows more than she's telling. Looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good start, you have me hooked. Please continue. I hope that you have chapters ready for submission, as I said I AM HOOKED !!!!!!!!!!!

LiterKnightLiterKnightalmost 2 years ago

I am intrigued. Please, continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it!! You use your words and describe what to imagine so well!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly this is super-well written and i dont just want to read it for the obvious reasons, but also just the writing style and plot. Im excited to read a next entry!

ChubbybikerChubbybikeralmost 2 years ago

Outstanding writing, well done

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesaralmost 2 years ago

Male-to-futa protagonists are rare in these parts, lesbian harems even moreso. And I am here for it.

I kind of wish this chapter was longer: Charles's and Faith's characters are communicated surprisingly well in so few words, and I would have liked to get to know them better before the inevitable TF-shenanigans-induced paradigm shift. That said, if the core story is as erudite as the preface, you should have little trouble threading it through organically.

Otherwise, my only suggestion is to give the text a proofread or two before final submission. There are a few errant typos that I doubt Mr. Finch would let slide. :p

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

I’ve enjoyed the story so far. I’m not into gaming, but the characters are good. Looking forward the next chapter. Thank you.

beach_bouybeach_bouyover 1 year ago

So far, so good. Thinking there will be a twist and our Mr Finch will be meeting Victoria and his Faith in the far past, and probably the horrible Ms Abernathy also.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 1 year ago
Good story but unfortunately

The warning at the end of this chapter tells me it’s not for me….

James_DuncanJames_Duncan12 months ago

Going to echo Aussie, thank you for the warning, I don't mind a bit of Futa in stories, but not really ahuge fan of them, so enjoyable story, but if it's going Futa harem, I will pass.

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnny11 months ago

This could have been pretty good if it weren't for some pretty clear misunderstandings or deliberate falsified information that is pretty easily looked up about several different religions.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobies11 months ago

Even though there wasn't any sex in this chapter, you did a great job of setting things up. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Inconsistent

You start the story with the protagonist easily interested in some random student, then a paragraph later they’re a devoted fiancé to the love of their life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHistoricallyInaccurate@HistoricallyInaccurate
Lover of all things fantastical, with a special interest in creating immersive worlds and stories featuring futanari characters. I'm here for the Plot and the Porn. Currently working on two series, Lost Bloodlines and Perverse Instantiation. Lost Bloodlines is currently on hia...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES