Lost Bloodlines Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I loved almost everything about Faith and I would do anything for her, she was an endless source of sexual frustration for me. The biggest contention in our relationship was Faith's, well, faith. She was a deeply devout Christian, and had sworn to be fully celibate until marriage. To an unrepentant atheist like myself with an admittedly outsized libido, our relationship seemed doomed from the start. At least that's what her family said to my face the first time she took me home to meet them. Let's just say that her father, an evangelical minister of the fire and brimstone variety, did not get along with the unbeliever that had seduced his precious daughter. But we truly loved each other, having met my last year of college and her sophomore year and clicking almost immediately, and had been inseparable since. I admit I find the idea of waiting until marriage completely ridiculous, but for her, I was willing to try.

Her father absolutely refused to give me his blessing, however, so my hopes of marriage (and subsequent sex) had long since stalled years ago. Despite what seemed to me like an abusive childhood under a strict and fanatical father, Faith still loved her family and continued to insist that one day her father would come around. Until that day, it was no sex for Charles Finch, and believe me, it was getting extremely frustrating.

As demonstrated by her current state of climbing me like a tree, Faith was very tactile, which only served to further frustrate me, as she refused any contact beneath her clothes, though I had at times been able to cop a feel overtop with only mild reprimands when she was feeling particularly cuddly. And that brought me back to my current predicament, as I rapidly got hard beneath her cuddling body, and I know she could feel it by the way her hips shifted against me. It was only for a moment that I felt her rub herself along my hardening length, before she apparently came to her senses and dismounted, instead sitting next to me on the couch.

Faith's cute face showed the moment of echoed sexual frustration and desire before she schooled her expression back into the exuberant innocence she preferred to show to the world. While I didn't yet have any proof, little moments like these when her own sexual frustrations were revealed suggested that there was a red-blooded sexual being under all that religious repression. That, and I had certainly heard her releasing stress on her own from time to time when she didn't think I was listening. It was rather hard not to. The woman was loud. I caught her face in my palm and pulled her back to me, leaving a lingering kiss on her lips that she earnestly returned, balling her hands up in the first of my shirt. I pulled back. "I missed you too love."

With comfortable familiarity we settled into a quiet cuddle together in silence. Faith worked night shifts as a nurse at a local hospital, so she usually woke up when just before I got back from work in the evenings. Though it was hardly ideal, she only needed to keep working these miserable hours for a few more months before she could get a better placement, so we had settled into this routine since she started working last year. We always ate breakfast and dinner together, reversed as they were for our schedules, and spent our weekends practically joined at the hip to make up for the separation. While the lack of sex was rapidly becoming a serious issue, and both of us relatively unhappy with our jobs, we found whatever joy we could in our time together.

And so far, that had been enough.

As we sat together and enjoyed each other's' warmth, I felt my mind drifting back to the video Victoria had shown me. Faith had a fairly...literal interpretation of her religion, and though I knew it could potentially start a lengthy theological debate I had no interest in pursuing, I really wanted to hear her perspective on the matter. "So today I happened to see that weird video from Iceland that's been going around the media circuit the last few days." Her eyes looked up at me in surprise. She knew of my avoidance of the news in all its forms and did her best to help insulate me from it all. "What did you think of it?"

She chewed on her lip for a moment before answering. "Well, I'm really not sure what to think. Daddy says that it was an angel of the Lord doing battle with the Serpent, and has been preaching that the end times have come to his congregation since the video's release." I could see her faith and her logic battling as she sought out the right words to continue. "I think if the video was real, he is probably right, but Hollywood likes to mess with the faithful. I think it was just some leaked footage for a new movie. Please don't tell him I said that."

"I would never. And I agree with you, it was definitely faked"

She looked at me for a moment. "I thought you would have been more excited to see it, with all your fantasy books and games. You're basically obsessed with all that demony stuff." Faith shook her head in faux-exasperation. "I caught you just last week reading the Talmud of all things for DnD ideas!"

I felt my cheeks heat in mild embarrassment. She was not wrong. In my defense however, Jewish mythology is pretty hardcore, and as the dungeon master of my local group I had a certain reputation to uphold. "I know, I know, I just think those things should remain in the realm of fantasy. Imagine if that monster in the video was real, and started swallowing cruise ships whole! I'll stick to my books and games for the fantastic, thank you very much." She just gave me a long-suffering harumph and settled back against my side.

"So, what's the dinner plan?" I asked as the silence began to stretch. "Takeout or put something together here?" She shifted to look up at me from her position on my shoulder.

"I was actually thinking we could eat out. I had a real craving for burgers down at the diner when I woke up," she replied. That certainly explained why she wasn't already in her scrubs as usual.

"Let's go then, the sick and dying wait for no woman," I declared as I picked her up and she let out an outraged shriek. Throwing her over my shoulder, I grabbed my keys from the table and headed back out the door to my car, her fists beating her outrage onto my back the whole time. "Let me go, you big brute!"

I set her down next to the car door, and kissed her quickly, which she accepted as recompense for my brutish (wo)manhandling. Together I drove us to our favorite restaurant in town, Fire and Frost Diner, where we had spent out first date, and many, many after. Settling down inside and ordering our usual from the smiling waitress who had long ago learned our names and preferences, I told Faith about my day. I let her know all about my miserable morning experience and the slog throughout a typical Monday. I hesitated before I mentioned my encounter with Victoria. Nothing had happened, and I assured myself nothing would every happen, but I still felt guilty for my lusting after the student, and the unusual amount of happiness I had taken from the experience of her coming for help. In the end, I settled for a partial truth.

"So, I actually had a student visit me for the first time at St. Paul's out of actual interest," I casually mentioned.

"Oh my gosh, really? I thought that place was just a dumping ground for illiterate rich kids to get into country club colleges?" Her exclamation was partially teasing, knowing full well my academic disdain for the place.

"It's true, I had a student come in asking about mythology, though about those dirty Norse pagans that a proper Christian lady like yourself should abhor," I teased right back. Her resulting snicker was partially drowned out by some sort of commotion over by the bar. I heard people began speaking loader than before and pointing towards the overhanging televisions. Curious, I tried to catch a glimpse myself. The channel was turned to some news station, and though I couldn't hear anything over the rising clamor I saw flashing words "Breaking News", "Unknown Pathogen", "Freakish Mutation", and "Rising Panic". Suddenly I felt my heart seize as I looked towards the mass of people gathering around the televisions, and back down to Faith who was beginning to notice the commotion. I opened my mouth and started to rise when I heard the scream.

From across the room, a women fell to the ground and began convulsing, letting out terrible screams of pain as the crowd backed away from her in a panic. Faith turned around, and I could see her mentally enter her "ER Nurse" mode as she began to hurry towards the woman to help. I started to follow after her when I felt a burning deep in my chest. It was almost like the onset of heartburn, but as I caught my breath, the feeling spread through my limbs until I felt like my body was on fire. Every muscle in my body began to seize and spasm, and my skin itched like I was covered in sunburn. With my own scream of pain, I collapsed to the floor clutching my chest. My arms began to flail and my legs fell out from under me as I collapsed into my side.

As the pain began to overwhelm me and my sight began to grow hazy and red, I head a frantic "Charles!" from nearby. I was too consumed in my own agony to recognized the voice, and I blearily thought that I was glad someone here would mourn my impending death. As my vision grew hazier, I saw a pair of knees drop to the ground before me and felt someone's hands on my burning body. From between the mysterious legs, I locked eyes with the woman from across the room, and felt such a deep empathetic connection to the pain mirrored there. At least we'll go together. I let my eyes slip shut as a seizure grabbed my heart and refused to let go. In my final moment of consciousness, a fleeting observation drifted through my dying mind.

I could swear that I saw something ripple across the skin of the woman's outstretched arm, something that shouldn't have been there.

Scales. Emerald green scales.

Author's Note: Hello to all who have come to visit this first attempt at erotic fiction. I've had this story in mind for a while, and I'm finally putting it down in paper. This will be a fantasy harem tale, but it will come to revolve around a futanari main character and her harem of beautiful supernatural women. If you don't like chicks with dicks and pseudo-lesbian sex, this story is not for you, so be warned. The sex will definitely be more present in future chapters, but it will take time to build to. Please leave a review, constructive criticism is more than welcome!

12