All Comments on 'Lost Bloodlines Ch. 04'

by HistoricallyInaccurate

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
WolfenherzWolfenherzalmost 2 years ago

Oooh this looks great. The length as it is works fine. Looking forward to the next one. Please dont let Aqua die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really, really good. The loss was well executed and the emotions felt earned.

As to length: my preference is about seven pages, but really whatever feels right for the story (and what helps you continue to write productively!) is honestly fine.

LiterKnightLiterKnightalmost 2 years ago

Damn, that got intense real quick (and I'm not just talking about the sex). It seems like the monsters are all reincarnations of past ones (or some of them are) and there was someone (maybe 'Gandalf's former student?) who caused it to happen. As for the new Lilith, she seems to be truly Lilith, mother of demons, in truth and is therefore much more badass than other demons, as seen by the resistance (but not immunity) to what I assume is hellfire.

Ok, enough about what I think I can tell/interpret about the plot after a first read-through. The spelling and grammar are still ok, some weird little issues here and there (Aqua groaned against Lilith at one point instead of ground) and most of them are the kinds of things that a standard spellcheck won't catch, because they are words, just not necessarily the correct word in the situation.

As for the length; this sort of length is what I, personally, really like, 5-7 pages gives time to immerse yourself in the story without taking three hours to read or getting boring (can that happen with this story?). Shorter or longer chapters are totally fine, but I feel you've managed to get each chapter to feel somewhat like TV episodes are: mostly self-contained series of issues, but linked into a larger plot.

Excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

God I am throughly hooked on this can not wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a really enjoyable read. If this was a published novel I would buy it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once again you blew it out of the water with this recent chapter!!! Absolutely incredible! Keep up the great work, and the chapter length is perfect right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perfect length IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The length is fine and the story keep getting better and better ! There is a good amount of story and you seem to know your history.

Keep it up !

QueenNovels1QueenNovels1over 1 year ago

I really love this novel, I can't wait till the next chapter comes out, please keep up the good work. It's really appreciated...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter was great. Hopefully this will push Chilith to be more proactive about exploring their new abilities. Looking forward to the next one :)

DenooseDenooseover 1 year ago

I'm hooked on your story it's so good. I actually prefer longer reads so make the chapters as long as they need to be. I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's Excellent and the length is perfectly fine ,don't worry about that , continue the series pls, it's one of the best i have read in my life.

Pls continue, you have my wishes to become a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story in all respects

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 1 year ago

Glad to be of service. o7

I had the feeling there were Big Plans for this story, and four for four you've exceeded my expectations. The way the lore is rolling out is impeccably paced: quick enough to keep attention, but not -so- fast it overwhelms—even as the power levels start stacking up, it still feels like ordinary people stumbling through extraordinary circumstances. As a military nut, kudos for giving the soldiers some semblance of professionalism—superhero stories tend to eclipse the mortal authorities hard and fast, so it's neat to see the army actually have a tangible effect.

It depends on your inspiration, of course, but I find five pages is a good length for stories like this. This chapter strikes a good balance between levity and plot-progressing drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is shaping up to be one of the best series here. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the new chapter! The lengths was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly amazing and had me on the edge!

Please don’t leave us hanging and continue. Would love to see what Lilith is and how they make it

Coryphaus666Coryphaus666over 1 year ago

Omfg.... I need more... please... this is brilliant

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

fantastic story. i love the twists in the plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a continuing surprise and very successful. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for a wonderful chapter, i'm looking forward to the next one. Who knew erotic fiction couldt be this exciting!?

Fortunately there are still a few more chapters left until the wait (for the next chapter) begins.

BikingSatyrBikingSatyrover 1 year ago

Great story! Loving it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow! One word says it all! :D Fantastic.... A few innocent spelling errors and grammar glitches but i don't care, great story and the writing style is excellent.

SimsasiSimsasi8 months ago

I couldn’t care less about the length of the chapters. Just please, please, keep writing!

Five stars of course. I am obsessed!

GrmPAGrmPA6 months ago

This book started slow but damn, this chapter sure made up for it. Nice work HI.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

great story and well written - but why must the maincharakter be always so terribly dumb, silly and thick in the head that it nearly hurt?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHistoricallyInaccurate@HistoricallyInaccurate
Lover of all things fantastical, with a special interest in creating immersive worlds and stories featuring futanari characters. I'm here for the Plot and the Porn. Currently working on two series, Lost Bloodlines and Perverse Instantiation. Lost Bloodlines is currently on hia...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES