Lost Bloodlines Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think has got our minders in such a fuss?" Sam asked as we waited for the inevitable announcement.

I glanced at Damien before replying. "I think I might have an idea of what this is about." Sam, Alana, Aqua, and Cyri's heads all turned my way. "We're going to have to keep this quiet, but according to our new friend here, things aren't going so well outside. Camps are being attacked."

"My word," Alana exclaimed with a hand over her mouth. "Even with all of the soldiers?"

I nodded, and briefly recounted Damien's story about the Militia. Aqua swore loudly and Sam just looked disappointed as he shook his head in resignation.

"Should have figured something like this would happen," he said. "Some people never took to change well."

"Attention, everyone!" A voice boomed from somewhere behind me. We all turned to look, and at the edge of the clearing, it seemed like a group of suited government agents had set up a podium of sorts, surrounded on all sides by soldiers in riot gear. An unknown man stood behind it and spoke into the attached microphone. Was this the mysterious head honcho here?

"If I could have your attention please, we have an important announcement to share with all of you. Due to several new security threats, we will be tightening certain restrictions around camp. A curfew will be established between the hours of 9pm and 5am, and all monsters found outside their barracks during this time will face severe punishments."

Monsters at the surrounding tables began to speak in a loud murmur, and angry grumbles began to spread through the area. The speaker continued unabated.

"Guard patrols will occur far more frequently, and barracks will be regularly inspected at random. In addition, all outside visitation will be suspended for the immediate future. I assure you, this is all for your own protection."

The suited man spoke calmly and clearly, but the immediate response to his words was anything but. Everywhere, monsters rose to their feet and began shouting at the line of soldiers, shaking their fists and decrying the new restrictions. In particular, the demands to see their loved ones again seemed to be the loudest.

"Please remain orderly," The man demanded, but the monsters only grew louder in their protests. "This restriction will only last for a brief time, there is no need to become upset. You will all get to see your families again."

From our central position, I could just barely see the line of soldiers with riot shields take a threatening step forward as monsters began to crowd forward near the podium. This was going to get ugly quickly.

"Come on," Sam shouted over the uproar as more monsters got to their feet and began rushing towards the architects of their imprisonment. Protests in the camp so far had been sporadic and unorganized, but the reprisal by the guards usually left the offenders bleeding on the ground or killed outright. It was honestly amazing that a riot hadn't yet broken out, but naturally the tense situation couldn't remain stable forever.

Sam had his brilliant wings outstretched, and under their shade he was herding our group away from the clamor.

I pulled a trembling Victoria to her feet and rushed her away from the impending violence. I locked eyes with Damien as we fled, and his eyes were torn with indecision between joining us and the mob that was threatening to overtake the soldiers' defensive line. I shouted at him to come with us, but he finally shook his head and barreled into the line of angry monsters, headed towards the impending riot.

I wondered if I'd ever see him again as Sam and I herded the rest of the group away from the central clearing. Just as we cleared the edge, we heard the outbreak of automatic gunfire and explosions within the crowd, and the screams of terror and pain filled the air. Cries of "Gas!" sounded from where we had come, and we pushed forward faster. Victoria clutched at me, the confidence of her new body all but forgotten as she looked back towards the riot with fear and uncertainty.

"We just need to get back to the barracks," I said into her ear, and pulled her from the sights of death and violence behind us.

We should have just flown away when we could.

-00000-

"This is bullshit," Aqua spat as she paced back and forth between the couches in the barracks common room. Victoria and I watched her with tired eyes as she growled out an endless list of expletives.

It had been a couple hours since we escaped the riot, and things had long since quieted down. In the aftermath, a small stream of scared and angry female monsters had streamed back into the barracks, mostly disappearing into their rooms. I noticed that the number was considerably less than usually lived here. Hopefully they were just in the infirmary.

I was still processing everything that had happened. At the time, I had just been focused on protecting Victoria and getting out of there, but once the danger had passed, I still felt my blood boiling and my mind racing.

My talons itched and the muscles in my arms and back tensed at random intervals, and once or twice I had to stop myself from rushing back outside. I was angry, fuck, no I was furious. The absolute impudence, the gall that these pitiful humans had in attacking our kind! They needed to be punished. They needed to be shown their place. They were naught but thralls, slaves to be harvested and directed by their betters, they were...!

I shook my head and banished the foreign thoughts away. No matter how much I tried to distract myself, they kept pushing back in, demanding blood. It was worse than ever.

I had managed to keep the bloodlust away and the literal lust, uh, contained, to Victoria since the unintentional orgy. But there was something about the real threat of violence and the clamor of monsters in the riot that had awoken something inside that refused to stay quiet.

"What the hell kinda right do they have to keep us away from our families!?" Aqua continued to rage, shaking her turquoise hair and gesticulating wildly as she paced. "We shoulda joined the riot, fuck, they couldn't have stopped us all! I mean, we're monsters right?" She kicked at a nearby empty couch, and it slid across the hall.

"So you were going to kill them?" I questioned, stopping Aqua in her rampage. She looked at me in shock. "You would beat those soldiers to death with your bare hands, or sing to them until they tore their own eyes out in madness? Because that's what monsters should do?"

My tired words took the wind out of her sails. Aqua crossed her arms over her chest and looked distinctly uncomfortable. "Well, no, of course not. We could just knock them out or something. We don't have to kill anyone."

I rolled my eyes. "Tell that to the man with a grenade launcher pointed at you, or the tank about to blow you to pieces from a mile away. They're ready to kill us, are you really ready to kill them? They're just people. Scared, desperate people." I shook my head, letting some raven locks fall over my face. "I'm not willing to hurt them if I don't absolutely have to."

The bitter conflict in my own mind put the lie to my words. A part of me raged against the pacificism I preached, but I shoved it down with ruthless willpower. I might be a monster, but I refused to be an actual monster.

Aqua puffed up a moment as if to retort, but then she sagged and collapsed next to me on the couch. She put her head in her hands, and just mumbled a quiet "No."

Smirking, I bumped her with a shoulder. "It's awful that they're cracking down us, but hey, you still get to sleep your way through the women's barracks. All these scared and lonely supernatural hotties have got to be fish in a barrel for you." Aqua looked over at me and cracked a small smile, pushing back at me with a hand as she softly laughed.

"You've got my priorities all figured out, Lilith," she said, her eyes twinkling. "And yet I still can't get the hottest one in the sack. Care to cheer me up in the biblical way?" I blushed and shook my head mutely. Damn this shameless flirt, I was just trying to make her smile again.

"But what if we had to?" Victoria asked in a small voice from her seat across from us. Her face was haunted and her massive shoulders hunched together, hands clutched tightly.

"If we had to what?"

"Kill," she said, her voice shaking. "What if we had to kill? I always wished to a big, strong, powerful warrior. And now I am. But what if I actually have to kill someone?" She looked into my eyes, and I saw the tears there threatening to escape. "My spear isn't exactly for show, and sometimes I feel this...urge... to actually use it. It's like my body wants me to hurt people." Aqua nodded her agreement, and I looked between the two of them in worry.

Did they have the same urges that I did? The same need to kill, dominate, and enslave?

Maybe I wasn't so alone in this struggle.

"Hey," I said softly, standing and moving towards my stricken partner. Even sitting, her head reached well to my collarbone. I pressed her head to my breast and stroked my hands through her hair. "You're a good person, Victoria. Just because your body tells you to do something or want something, doesn't mean that's what you really want. We are in control."

I hugged her tight between by breasts and she snuggled in happily. "I know you're scared. I am too. But we'll be alright if we just stick together. No matter what happens, I'll protect you, okay?"

I might have simply made the promise to assure the frightened girl, but in that moment, I realized I meant it. I would protect her from anything and everything. She was mine. She was my beautiful angel and I was starting to fall for her deeply. She was there for me when everything fell apart, she was the light that cheered me up every morning, she was the constant presence at my side that kept me grounded. She was everything that Faith had failed to be when it really counted.

She looked up at me, and I drowned in the depths of her blue eyes. I captured her lips with my own, and she met me with desperate passion, clutching at my back as she kissed me. She never said a word, but I felt as if she understood exactly what I felt, and was responding in the best way she could. It was just us, alone in a frightening world, and I would do anything to keep it that way. I would fight tooth and nail for this woman. I dug my fingers into her red hair and let out a soft groan of pleasure.

"Ahem," Aqua coughed behind us. "Please save the PDA for your room, okay? I feel lonely enough right now, no need to rub it in."

I pulled back sheepishly, but the spark was back in Victoria's eyes, and she winked at me. I yelped as she slapped my ass, and then she hoisted me onto her shoulder, marching towards the door as if I had been captured in battle. As I beat my hands on her back, I couldn't help but note the irony of the reversed situation. Not a week ago, this was Faith and I. And now, in a different body, a different place, a different world even, I was the damsel, and it was fun.

"Sorry about that, fish breath," She called behind her to Aqua. "We'll take it somewhere private." She shrugged her shoulder under me and I shifted with another yelp. "This dirty one needs a shower anyway." She turned back around, but from my reversed position, I could see the desperate longing on Aqua's face.

We had almost made it fully to the door when Aqua tentatively cried out, "Can I come?"

My heart went out for the girl. Victoria and I had each other whenever our moods soured, but Aqua had just tried to drown her fear and nervousness in meaningless sex with random monsters here. Anyone could see that she wanted something a bit more intimate behind that flirtatious and bawdy exterior. I admitted that I had fantasized about the horny siren once or twice since I met her, and her antics never failed to make me laugh.

I was shocked to find that I was seriously considering her proposal. I was stressed and worried and I needed a little fun in my life. Victoria gave me that in spades, but Aqua could make me smile just as well. She deserved the same from me if I really was her friend. And maybe we could be a little more than friends in the process. I knew Victoria would never go for it, however.

"Sure!" Victoria chimed happily. What?

Using my actual strength this time, I wiggled myself out from under Victoria's arm and dropped back down to the ground. As Aqua looked on with rising hope, I stared at my partner with confusion.

"You actually want her to come with us?"

Victoria shrugged sheepishly. "It's just a shower. And besides," She reached forward and possessively grabbed my ass. "She knows you're mine." Victoria pulled me into her and then whispered in my ear with far more sincerity. "And I'm yours."

I nodded against her, took a deep breath, and then separated. I plastered a smile on my face and waved Aqua forward, and she excitedly rushed to join us. If Victoria really thought this was just going to be an innocent. friendly shower, she didn't know Aqua very well. Or, perhaps, she didn't truly understand what my body could do to even the most professional of admirers. This was going to end explosively, but the possibility of success was too much to ignore.

Aqua slipped her arm into mine and dragged me out of the door, with Victoria trailing behind, a bemused smile on her face.

This late at night, and so soon after the riot, the camp grounds were practically empty. A duo of small faerie men flitted past us nervously under the eye of watchful soldiers, whose presence within the camp walls seemed to have increased drastically. Uncaring of the baleful stares leveled our way, Aqua dragged me towards Barrack 4, where the outdoor showers were located. They were probably just waiting for us to inevitably break curfew; it was less than an hour till 9.

I gave the soldiers a sarcastic wave as we passed. Somber bastards were just jealous.

The showers were mostly deserted when we arrived, only one or two of the rickety wooden stalls occupied with the tell-tale stream of water and steam giving away the presence of other monsters. I grabbed some of the ratty towels they had provided us from a nearby shelf and picked out a stall far away from the others, holding the door open as Aqua and Victoria walked inside. I set the towels inside the attached alcove in the open-air stall, away from the spray of water, and turned towards my shower buddies.

It seemed whatever newfound confidence Victoria had found to invite Aqua had vanished now that the reality of the situation was upon her. She was bright red, with hands crossed over her chest and looking pointedly away from Aqua. The siren had apparently wasted no time, and was only wearing a smile as she looked back at me.

I let my eyes trail over the offered goods appreciatingly. Aqua was very slim, with high, smallish breasts outthrust proudly. Amusingly, I noted that the blue-green coloration of her hair extended to her hardening nipples, and the small tuft of pubic hair on her mons as well. Her body was human in all aspects aside from the brilliant silver scales that covered her legs, each glinting softly in the moonlight that shone into the stall. She ethereally beautiful, and with her aggressive attitude towards sex, I could see how she had managed to rack up quite the body count since arriving at the camp.

I smiled back at the shameless siren, giving her a wink before walking to my normal shower partner. I tugged her chin to look back at me, and pressed a kiss against her cheek.

"This was your idea, remember? Time to follow through."

With soft, but insistent motion, I pulled up on Victoria's shirt until she acquiesced, lifting her arms so I could pull it fully off. This had become our ritual since our first night together, taking the time to dress and undress each other every morning and night, including our many shared trips to these same showers. Maybe we would eventually grow tired of it, but in the meantime, it never failed to put a smile on my face.

Not to mention that its rather erotic nature often led immediately to wild, uninhibited sex whenever the clothes were coming off.

I circled my hands around Victoria's body and pressed myself into her. With newfound skill I deftly undid the straps and hooks of the bra as I pressed small kisses along her collarbone and throat. Teasing the soft underlayer of down on her wings as my fingers passed them, I stepped back, letting the garment fall off completely. The pendulous weight of Victoria's tits fell free, and I heard a muffled sound of appreciation from behind me. I smirked. Aqua was enjoying the show as much as I.

I knelt, feeling Victoria's hands come to rest on my shoulders as I pulled down her pants and panties. I kissed the soft skin of her inner thighs as she lifted one foot, and then the other as I pulled off her clothes. I blew a kiss up at her as I gathered the clothes and put them in the same recessed alcove. Again I turned back around, but this time, two sets of blue eyes, one turquoise and the other a deep navy, both were locked onto my body.

I stepped forward and held my arms out to my sides. Both Aqua and Victoria rushed forwards, bumping into each other in a confused jumble in their haste to be the first to reach me. I watched as they both froze and looked at one another. Victoria seemed to search for something in Aqua's face, and then slowly nodded, Aqua letting a thankful smile slip out.

She circled around me while Victoria approached from the front. With unusual coordination, they each begin to pull off my own articles of clothing, Victoria taking my shirt and Aqua my pants and panties. I shifted as their hands demanded, simply luxuriating in being undressed by two beautiful women, until their hands met at my back and worked to swiftly undo my bra.

As Victoria pulled it away and my crimson form was fully exposed, Aqua pressed herself hard against my back, the sharp points of her nipples digging into the folded skin of my wings and the soft hair of her groin pressing insistently against my ass. She groaned her pubic bone into my ass as her hands roamed against my sides and her mouth planted little kisses along my neck. She hummed in pleasure as she felt my body for the first time.

I locked eyes with Victoria, and she was deeply conflicted. I could tell that she was hoping that the undressing would remain somewhat platonic, but Aqua clearly had other plans. The jealousy that Victoria loudly expressed whenever someone else hit on me or even looked appraisingly in my direction was raging inside her, but there was something else as well. As she looked at Aqua's plump lips planting kisses along my flesh and her hands running along my body, Victoria's cheeks were reddened and her breath came unsteadily from her chest.

She was turned on seeing me with another woman! Now this was an interesting development. I figured that this little tryst would end in disaster when Victoria realized Aqua's intentions, but perhaps there was more to my jealous amazon's sexuality than I had imagined.

I reached out and pulled Victoria into me, the novel sensation of two warm, naked feminine bodies pressed against mine shocking me for a moment, but I pulled myself together to press my lips against my Valkyrie lover's ear.

"Don't worry, darling," I whispered. "She won't take me from you. You're going to watch me dominate this woman, and then we're going to fuck her into a stupor. Together." Victoria gasped at my words, but by the rapid hardening of her nipples against my own breasts and the sudden surge in wetness against the erection trapped between her thighs betrayed her arousal. She moaned, and then nodded frantically is I sucked hard at the soft skin of her neck.

"Yes, Mistress."

She took a step back, and Aqua's hands immediately took advantage of the free space, one hand grabbing at my breast and the other trailing lower on my body. She had never let up her contented kisses and humming, but as soon as her fingers brushed against the base of my shaft, both stopped.