Lost Bloodlines Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell?!" Aqua gasped, and I was spun around as her hands manhandled me to face her. Her eyes locked onto the lower half of my body and stayed affixed on the angry red of my throbbing erection. "Where have you been hiding this monster?" she stuttered out, flabbergasted.

I merely smiled. "I'm a different kind of girl than you're used to." I pressed insistently on Aqua's shoulders, and she sunk to her knees, her eyes never leaving my groin. She gasped as my dick twitched at the enthralling sight of the siren on her knees.

"I...I'm gay." She muttered. "I've never...touched one before. It's so...big." She looked up at me and her eyes were almost scared.

God, I never got tired of hearing that.

Behind us, Victoria started the shower, and the rather lukewarm water began to spray over me as the faucets opened.

I ran my hands through Aqua's vibrant hair and pulled her closer to my body. She followed unresisting, shuffling forward on her knees as my dick towered over her shocked face. She gulped, and then reached up a hand, tentatively running her fingers along the hot length and marveling at the unique texture. I shivered and pressed her closer, and her face was shoved against the base of my shaft above my balls as her grip tightened. She breathed in deeply, and then let out a lascivious moan.

"Holy shit, you smell good, Lilith," she said. She leaned forward and pressed a kiss against my shaft, trailing more along the length as I groaned appreciatively.

"That's a good girl," I petted her hair as her kisses turned into long licks and she frantically began to taste all of me. Victoria rejoined us, pressing herself against my back, a hand palming my ass and a finger teasing between my legs.

"Are you using the pink stuff on her?" she whispered. I shook my head and moaned again as Victoria's finger slipped into my neglected pussy. She teased at me expertly as Aqua's confidence grew, the turquoise eyes of the kneeling girl flicking up to watch me as she tried out new things on my body and watched for my reaction.

I was keeping the lustful aura tightly under wraps in the presence of these two beautiful women. While I was extremely tempted to let loose and truly dominate them both, I was enjoying the novelty of the situation too much to try to interfere with it supernaturally.

As much as I was appreciating Aqua's curious licks, the lack of full stimulation was starting to frustrate me. I pulled back my hips slightly and angled Aqua's head with my grip on her hair. I pointed the knobbed head of my shaft against her lips, and she seemed to get the idea, slowly opening her mouth and letting me slide inside.

Immediately I bit back a moan. Her mouth was hot and wet, and her tongue was already going wild over the sensitive head of my dick as I inched it deeper into her mouth. I went as slow as I could, but quickly reached the back of her mouth and stopped. I looked down at her for permission to go further, but Aqua enthusiastically threw herself forward, pushing my length far down into her clutching throat. Her motions were unskilled but extremely willing, and she hilted my shaft fully within her throat and let out an accomplished hum, pulling back only to throw her head forward again. She was practically face-fucking herself on my dick, and I was loving it.

It was time that I took control, however. I gathered up Aqua's hair in a fist and held fast, stopping her next bobbing motion. She looked up at me with pleading eyes and whimpered. Using my grip on her hair, I pressed her forward slowly, and she moaned her approval, her volume only increasing as I began to use her throat like a pussy, thrusting wildly into her slobbering mouth.

I turned my head, and Victoria was looking down over my shoulder, her mouth open and eyes transfixed to the wanton sight of Aqua deepthroating me. She had been on the receiving end of this harsher treatment before, usually while under the effects of the pink mist, but watching it happen to another woman had her utterly fascinated. She reached a hand around me and placed it over mine on Aqua's head. The strength of her Amazonian body joined my own thrusts, and she forced Aqua harder and harder into my body.

The furious pace and the desperate clenching and vibrations of Aqua's hot throat finally undid me, and I let out a tight, "Cumming!" as I released myself into Aqua's mouth. Her eyes opened wider as she felt me pulsing within her throat, and she released a drawn-out groan as I pumped my cum down her gullet. With a final shudder, I pulled myself from her abused throat, and let my softening erection plop heavily back against my thighs.

To my surprise, Aqua wasn't even breathing hard or panting as she swished something around in her mouth before heavily swallowing. She looked up at me and let out a seductive smile. "You taste like honey," she whispered, before sliding herself up my body and kissing me hard on the mouth. At my confused expression when she pulled back, she laughed softly. "Sirens can hold their breath for a very long time." She winked at me. "Been pretty useful giving head lately, but never quite like this." Victoria snorted, then pulled Aqua in for a kiss of her own.

I pulled out from between them and watched as my two lovers intertwined and began desperately frenching. I chuckled, and then stood under the direct spray of the shower head, enjoying the pulsing afterglow of my orgasm and running my hands along my sides and up into my hair. Soon enough, my partners joined me, bringing the few sad cleaning items that were left in the showers.

Together we washed out each other's hair, scrubbed our bodies with teasing hands and giggles, and just enjoyed the slick feel of the writhing mass of feminine bodies under the falling water. We washed away the worries of the day and promised new delights with little smiles and lingering kisses. It was an incredible mix of erotic and comforting, a hedonistic delight that I could have never imaged before the insane twist of fate that my life had taken.

Eventually, Aqua's hands returned insistently to my dick, stroking it back to hardness as she gave me seductive looks from beneath her lashes. Long gone was the nervous lesbian who had never handled a real dick before. Now she was ravenous, and only a certain craving could fulfill her hunger. I leaned my head against Victoria's shoulder as her hands were lazily rubbing the last of the soap over my breasts and stealing little pinches on my nipples. I whispered some directions to her, and her smile turned predatory as she nodded her understanding.

She pulled away from me and circled around Aqua, who was still engrossed in the feel of my shaft under her fingers. In an expertly executed maneuver, Victoria grabbed Aqua by the lower half of her ass and lifted her into the air, her hands moving to Aqua's upper thighs as she forced her legs apart and against her chest. Aqua let out a surprised shriek and quickly latched on to the back of Victoria's neck with her hands as Victoria maneuvered her body into this exposed position. She was completely spread out before me, the brilliant scales of her legs lifted almost to her small breasts, the exposed wet flesh of her pussy bared fully, the lips spreading eagerly under my gaze.

I stepped forward, erection held in hand, and Aqua's eyes became hooded in lust as she realized my intentions. I blew a kiss to Victoria in thanks, and then pressed myself against the pair, my hard length rubbing insistently against Aqua's spread lips. Not entirely of my own volition, an invisible tendril of pink vapor wrapped around my two lovers, and immediately I saw as both of their pupils dilated and their breath began to come in pants.

"Do you want me?" I softly asked, palming one of Aqua's breasts and rubbing a nipple with my thumb.

Her eyes were wild as she nodded. "Please, Mistress." The title, seemingly unconscious in all of my partners so far, ran liquid fire through my veins, and with a triumphant moan I hilted myself inside the desperate siren spread out before me. With no need to hold her up or watch for her balance, I began to slam my hips against hers with reckless abandon, forcing every ridge of my cock deep into my supernatural lover and forcing her tight lips to spread obscenely wide to accept my ruthless pace. I grabbed her face in one clawed hand and pressed my lips against hers, loving each gasp and moan that I ripped from her body with each thrust.

I could feel that my Valkyrie partner was growing increasingly desperate and frustrated as she felt the rocking of my body through Aqua, and I slipped the tip of my tail between our joined legs, trailing it up Victoria's slickened thighs before pushing the spade head into my winged lover. She gasped, the thick flesh of the spade head forcing apart the lips of her pussy and demanding entry, quickly filling up her desperate slit and teasing at the sensitive walls within. Though the actual length of my tail was far too spindly to truly provide the girth my tall lover required, the head was more than large enough to begin to get Victoria off as I fucked the wailing siren in her arms.

Just as I did to her mouth, I used Aqua's willing body for my own pleasure, her own clenching releases testament to her approval of my rough treatment. I pumped my tail to the rhythm of my thrusts, and eventually all three of us were crying out our climaxes into the night sky above us, uncaring for who might have heard. I filled Aqua's clenching pussy and rode out my own spasms of pleasure from my twin sexes, but eventually the pulses became too much. With each clenching aftershock I heard the roaring of waves in my ears, overpowering the screams of my lovers. I felt my vision darken as my mind was thrown back into the crimson sea.

Belatedly, I felt myself collapsing to the ground. Not again...

-00000-

I found myself back in the swirling currents of the red sea, floating on the crests of the golden-flecked waves as a deep rumbling echoed throughout the large space. I watched, unconcerned by the violence of the surf around me, as a circle of white froth appeared not far from my reclined position. The water in the circle began to heave and swirl, and finally it exploded upwards. Unlike the towering waterspout of the last vision, however, a small rocky outcrop appeared from the circle, pushing up from the depths and forming the only land that I could see in any direction. I sat up and willed the surf to deposit me on the newfound island.

It was small, only large enough for a few people to stand, and I knelt down on its mottled surface. The dark brown stone was textured with inlaid gems, each shining a brilliant turquoise.

About time. A voice sounded, and the crimson waves parted as a figure rose from the depths. It was my interior doppelgänger, but this time she looked distinctly unhappy to see me. The hard lines of her face were drawn into a severe frown, and she stalked above the water towards me with deadly grace, each hip swinging in perfect tempo.

As she stepped onto the rocky outcropping, I reached out a hand to the mysterious figure, hoping to finally make some sort of contact or connection. She stepped back with a look of disgust on her face, and then slapped me with astonishing speed. I was rocked backwards, falling onto my ass as I looked up at her in shock. Her hands were clenching and unclenching in anger, talons sliding in and out in a frustrated display of violence.

It's not enough. Her voice sounded again in my head. You're too weak. Do as I command or you won't be strong enough when they arrive.

"What?" I sputtered. "When who arrives? What are you trying to tell me to do? What does all this mean? Who are you?"

The doppelgänger merely shrieked in fury before disappearing in a crashing wave of water that entirely drowned the outcropping. I was sent tumbling into the surf and opened my eyes.

Twice in the last minute, my head rocked back as I was immediately slapped. "Fucking ow," I muttered, holding my cheek as I looked into the baleful eyes of Victoria.

"You promised!" She said, and reeled back to slap me again.

"It wasn't on purpose!" I cried out, raising my arms. "This is the first time in days!"

Victoria lowered her arm, but continued to glower at me. I had indeed kept my promise to avoid fainting on her again during sex, but it seemed my luck on that count had run out.

Aqua was merely looking on with tired confusion from the floor next to me, legs spread obscenely wide and her enflamed slit leaking white onto the ground. The water of the shower had long gone cold, and I shivered as I pulled myself into a standing position, still holding my stinging cheek. I held out a hand to the beautiful siren, and she accepted with a smile as I pulled her up, wrapping her in my arms as Victoria stomped off to turn off the shower, grumbling about "fainting demons" the whole way.

"I'm sorry about ruining our first time like that," I softly spoke, kissing Aqua lightly on the nose. "I seems to happen on and off for me, I keep having these weird visions that sometimes cause me to pass out."

The well-fucked siren didn't hear a word I said past 'first', however. Her tired face lit up and she began to practically vibrate in my arms.

"So that wasn't just a pity fuck? We can do that again? Can we do it again right now? Please?"

I giggled at Aqua's enthusiastic tone and silenced her with a kiss. "No, sweetie, that wasn't just a pity fuck. As long as Victoria agrees," I sent a glance towards the angry Valkyrie, and she glared for a moment before nodding. "You're welcome to join us any time."

Aqua squealed again and jumped, wrapping her legs around my waist and planting kisses all along my face. She ground her hips against my tired dick, and I felt myself half-heartedly rising to the slickened feel of her lower lips, but I set her down with a reluctant huff.

"It's got to be nearing curfew," I said. "We can continue this back at the room if you'd like." Aqua nodded enthusiastically and rushed to grab towels and our clothes. I caught the towel she threw at me and approached Victoria. She still didn't look particularly happy.

"Are you alright, babe?" I asked. She looked down at me in frustration for a moment before crushing my body into hers in a tight hug, trapping my head between her massive tits.

"You just scared me," she whispered, and she took a deep breath of my hair before releasing me. "I'm okay."

"Even about Aqua?"

Victoria blushed. "Yeah...more than okay about Aqua. I didn't think I would ever enjoy someone else with us, but it was amazing." I agreed with a nod and a laugh and began to dry off my partner. One of my partners, I should rather say. This whole tryst came out of nowhere, but really, I was not complaining.

We quickly dried off and dressed, stealing secret glances and smiles along the way.

Aqua and Victoria pushed out of the stall, chatting like old friends that hadn't just been part of hedonistic three-way, and I followed, an amused and satisfied smile on my face. Yes, I could most certainly get used to this. We passed by the rest of the stalls, all of them now empty in the darkness as we walked quickly to get back to our barrack.

The stalls only appeared empty at first glance, however. As I passed the last in the row behind my two lovers, I thought I heard something coming from inside. It was soft and barely audible, but it sounded like sobbing.

"Hold up," I called out to the two monsters ahead of me, and I turned towards the stall. As I approached, the sound of a woman crying in anguish became louder, and I was sure of my first impression. Hesitantly, I knocked on the door.

"Are you okay in there?" I asked. "It's almost curfew. We can walk you back to your barracks if you're scared." There was no response from the woman inside.

"What's going on?" Aqua called. I shushed her.

"I'm coming in," I softly called again. Still no response other than the cries.

I pushed open the door. Curled up with her arms around her knees in the corner was a pale woman, her shoulders shuddering as she sobbed. She was naked, and I averted my eyes as I walked into the stall. I couldn't immediately tell what sort of monster she was, though she had tufted ears like a fox sticking up from her head.

"Hey," I whispered. "It's okay, I'm just here to help. We need to get you back to the barracks before the guards show up."

That earned a reaction from her. At my mention of the guard, her head shot up. I froze as I saw the fires flickering in her eyes. That wasn't a metaphor. Pale blue flames burned over her eyes, and I cursed my choice of words as I saw the madness hidden in the flames.

"They don't control me!" the woman screamed, her voice breaking. She rose to her feet, and seven tails fanned out behind her. Oh shit. Kitsune. "They can't keep me away from my children!"

I held up my hands placatingly. "You'll see them again, I promise! The government said the ban was only temporary! Please just calm down!"

"No!" the woman screamed, and blue fire appeared at her hands. The flames in her eyes burned wildly. "They're monsters! Not us! They're all monsters! And they will all burn!" She thrust out her arms and the blue flames billowed forth, completely filling the stall and flowing over me. I raised my hands over my eyes to shield myself, but as the flames licked at my skin, I was unburnt. The same could not be said for the rickety wooden stall, however.

The blast of fire had completely vaporized the surrounding wood, and the nearby stalls and grass were alight with rapidly spreading fire. Aqua and Victoria stared open-mouthed a dozen feet from the conflagration.

"Run!" I screamed, and they stood for a moment before sprinting away. I doubted they had my resistance to fire. The scientists had found out that particular quick on the second day of testing.

The woman behind me cackled madly, and sent another stream of fire against the concrete barrack abutting the shower. The building didn't catch, but the flames continued to spread.

I had to do something before this got further out of hand. I lunged forward and grabbed the woman, squeezing her arms down as I wrapped my arms around her. She screamed madly, and her face seemed to shift unnaturally before my grip was completely broken by the woman's body rapidly gaining mass. In an instant my arms were wrapped around the foreleg of a monstrous white fox. I looked up and stared into the growling face looking down at me, fire still flickering in her eyes. With a shake I was thrown free of her body and was sent crashing to the ground.

As I shook my head from the landing, I saw that the woman's rampage had not gone unnoticed. Streams of black-clad soldiers ran towards the areas from behind several buildings, guns drawn and trained on the massive fox.

"Surrender immediately, or we will be forced to fire upon you!" a voice boomed from nearby.

"Burn, bastards!" The fox cried in the same feminine voice, and each of the fox's seven tails flung a ball of flame at the approaching soldiers. I watched in disbelief as five men were immediately immolated, their screams and the smell of burning flesh filling the air.

So this is what Riley had meant about monsters going mad.

I remembered the fate of the blue-skinned ogre on my first day at the camp and immediately pushed myself up from the ground. This was a woman, scared and in terrible pain, not some monstrosity to be put down!

The soldiers opened fire, small rounds pattering the pelt of the great beast, doing little other than pissing her off further. The kitsune lunged forward to grab at the nearest line of soldiers with jaws outstretched when a terrible boom filled the air. The fox rocked back, her left coat blackened and bloody from whatever explosion hit her with tremendous force.