All Comments on 'Lost Bloodlines Ch. 05'

by HistoricallyInaccurate

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

That was a prologue? Wow. I am loving this story. Sone great twists and turens hete. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Didn't see that coming, can't wait for more

DarkSoul_DragonDarkSoul_Dragonover 1 year ago

This is really good, I look forward to reading more, not sure what kind of feed back I can offer at this point sooo I will just say keep it up :D

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 1 year ago

I know adrenaline was pumping and all, but I feel like I would've tried pulling off a table leg to try chucking at Visrayth. Barriers are sometimes iffy on random bits of tossed material. Also, it seems like the fainting spells only come with new *supernatural* partners, but this is a hypothesis that I'm sure Dr Lima would agree needs to be tested (and I'm sure she'd volunteer as a human data point)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad to see a new chapter. I'm assuming that the armor's from the piece of Victoria's soul. Still hoping that Chilith (still calling her that, Charles+Lilith) starts getting more proactive in unlocking and mastering her powers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Also, what would Chilith be able to do if she got a piece of Sam's soul? A succubus using divine magic? Also, I'm kind of expecting Victoria to convince Chilith to organize a massive orgy and go full pokemon master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh damn you're introducing the fae! Now we are getting interesting. I just hope you don't go too big too fast as it were so that the story gradually builds. Absolutely loving everything so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome, I like to see legendary figures like Oberon and Titania making an appearance !

Just for the world building, it would be great to have an explanation of how they stayed hidden, especially for the last century with technology and all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. Great work, and because Lilith is a succubus, the sex isn't just gratuitous. Not that Literotica readers have any business complaining about gratuitous sex.

QueenNovels1QueenNovels1over 1 year ago

I like to keep my comments simple, so thank you for the chapter ✨⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is such a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve never commented on any story before, and I would like to start it off here saying this is the most incredible read I’ve ever had. Please keep this series going

Apexrogue99Apexrogue99over 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories I've read here. It's absolutely amazing and please continue to write.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 1 year ago

My oh my, how the turn tables! I'm not surprised Riley would be a domme, but I couldn't predict how -effortlessly- she brought Lilith to heel. I can only look back with wry dread how that first encounter would have played out if allowed its (super)natural progression. Once again, kudos for the cool-down—I'm not in the BDSM circle, but I've heard from those that are that smut stories often critically neglect the post-session wellness check.

This is fast becoming one of my favourite stories on the site, the sort of urban-fantasy epic I'd write myself if I could ever focus my imagination. The premise of a previously-hidden Magic World merging into modern reality coincidentally calls to mind the eRPG Lilith's Throne, but better developed and with a nuanced eye to the global dynamic. I think this is the first time I've come across a serial here that's devoted multiple chapters to a defined prologue—given what we've seen so far, I can only imagine where the 'main' story leads.

"Fuck Homeland Security, fuck the monsters, and fuck all these wizards."

If you'll permit me a Max0r moment: "I'm gonna build a new future, Chuck, one where we won't have to hide our fucking from anyone. And for that, I want you by my side: to build a world truly free from the consequences of our attractions, just like the Founding Fathers intended!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is some Genius writing work done here , capturing each individuals emotions. I love this series, pls continue this work and don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think I can say it any better than SirDigby already has, but suffice to say I came across this series last night and proceeded to read all available chapters in one sitting. I love the idea of hidden fantasy worlds in the vein of Eoin Colfer's Artemis Fowl. This is also the first of many stories I've read on this site that I've felt compelled to comment on, if that holds any weight. Seriously well written, please continue for as long as you are passionate for it - I'll be here for each installment.

Hydra831Hydra831over 1 year ago

Shit, came across the first chapter last night. The burned through them. This stuff is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eight Seats? With the Seelie Court being one. So obviously the Unseelie as well... I would assume there is a celestial/(good religious) and a demonic/(bad religious) seat based on Sam, Victoria, Damien, and Lillith's existence, maybe some kind of Taoist inspired pair of seats to match Draco? No clue about the 7th and 8th seats though...

arrowglassarrowglassover 1 year ago
WOW!!!

Fascinating!

QueenNovels1QueenNovels1over 1 year ago

Where or where are the other chapters, I can't wait to see what happens next.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

I'm loving this story. very imaginative

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great!

Throwaway131447Throwaway131447over 1 year ago

Good lord I am bloody loving this story. Well done mate.

SuperImpSuperImpabout 1 year ago
Was enjoying it until...

I was enjoying the story until Lilith got all subby for Riley. I just don't enjoy a sub MC at all.

4275727065657342757270656573about 1 year ago

Very good. I particularly enjoyed the sub scene. Hope to see more. Either way, very high-quality story.

FrancIsco59FrancIsco593 months ago

Briliant realy held me. Looking forward to the following chapters. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHistoricallyInaccurate@HistoricallyInaccurate
Lover of all things fantastical, with a special interest in creating immersive worlds and stories featuring futanari characters. I'm here for the Plot and the Porn. Currently working on two series, Lost Bloodlines and Perverse Instantiation. Lost Bloodlines is currently on hia...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES