All Comments on 'Lost Bloodlines Ch. 06'

by HistoricallyInaccurate

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad you like my abbreviation of their names :)

Nice chapter overall, glad to see the new monsters start taking some action. Looking forward to the family reunion next chapter. The stuff about Angels was interesting too, seems like Sam's going to be really important moving forward.

Also, I'm still assuming the bronze armor's from Victoria's soul, curious when that tidbit will come out.

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

The story about the demonic bimbo is still great, the attack from the milita was some tense stuff. Looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m saddened that I can only give 5 stars. Great continuation, can’t wait for the next chapter, and length is awesome so is your timing and story flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thumbs up

QueenNovels1QueenNovels1over 1 year ago

Hehehe... I waited awhile for this chapter but it was worth it, thank you for the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing as always can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Been loving the series. While I was disappointed about the lack of sex, you made up for it with some irresistible lore porn. keep up the great work. I am excited for the next chapter

DenooseDenooseover 1 year ago

Come for the sex. Stay for the story.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 1 year ago

"War makes men barbarous because, to take part in it, one must harden oneself against all regret, all appreciation of delicacy and sensitive values. One must live -as if those values did not exist,- and when the war is over one has lost the resilience to return to those values."

—Cesare Pavese, 'This Business of Living'

How to open the next act! You aren't so much exceeding my expectations as blowing them up like a claymore mine. I knew there'd be fighting, but I -didn't- expect to see proper front-wide action this detailed this soon. I'm both excited and nervous for what sort of climactic battle Spirit!Lilith had in mind...

I've said it before but it can't be understated: you have a knack for characterization. With very few hard details you're able to communicate fully-rounded personalities with their own individual voices. I'm normally averse to the harem genre since it tends to treat women as trophy collectibles—it wasn't until Sierra Lee's The Last Sovereign that I saw the trope employed in a way that actually impressed me, and I see the same comrades-in-arms foundation being laid here. Eagerly awaiting more.

PS: No apology necessary, but future consolation prize definitely appreciated. Frankly, a cool-down period is probably needed given the sheer -brutality- of this fight.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Mwah! superb superlative storytelling ! We are just waiting for the new delights that are coming! please keep up the good work. the story length is not a factor for us readers but it's great the way things are serialised so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I forgot this was a sex story but it is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your protagonist is kind of weak to be honest, as Lilith if should have been able to lead the monsters or at last influence them into crushing the militia, all the power at his fingertips but too weak-willed to use it. Lilith is right to be disgusted with him.

Here's hoping he grows a spine and takes his rightful place as the First

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the lore building. Excited to see what you will come up with next!

ToriTheWandererToriTheWandererover 1 year ago

Usually I lean towards vampire stories here but this one is another hidden gem I'm happy to have found! Looking forward to future chapters :)

arrowglassarrowglassover 1 year ago
Awesome story...to use a well worn cliche!

Anxiously waiting the next chapter! One thing...not a complaint...only for clarification...a guide or glossary of characters for referral would help. There are many to keep track of and/or remember!

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

Just read the entire series so far. It might well be my new favorite story on this site.

Coryphaus666Coryphaus666over 1 year ago

This is so good! OMG Please keep writing this, I love your world building so much

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

I love fantasy. Thanks.

raavan090raavan090over 1 year ago

Excellent work...keep it up... waiting for more

QueenNovels1QueenNovels1over 1 year ago

Where's the next chapter, I'm crying over here😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really hope that the next chapter is on its way!

TehKazlehoffTehKazlehoffover 1 year ago

Suggestion: the pro-change factions should start referring to monsters as creatures, with the anti-change factions continuing to refer to them in negative terms, such as monsters and abominations and such.

4275727065657342757270656573about 1 year ago

It's a shame there was no sex in the chapter. Your erotic scenes are well-written. But, like most stories where the plot picks up, it's hard to weave in sex in a realistic way. Because it's better to have no sex than to force a situation for characters to get frisky. Something every author struggles with as the story develops itself. It's the burden of writing erotic stories.

Still, very enjoyable. 5 stars.

On a side note, you probably find it entertaining to write characters inflicted with sex-change transformation and their struggle to come to terms with their situation. It's not something I personally enjoy, but the story is engaging and you make it work. I just think it's a shame the protagonist is not a girl transformed into a succubus, as I think it would make your story more popular. That being said, you should write the story for you first. Don't let your vision stray because of comments, such as mine. I'm sure the people who read this far appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, and I totally don't care any more if there's sex or not. :D Honestly it's just good "liter"-ature, forget the "otica"! Seriously if the sex was toned down a little this story could get published IMHO. And I'd buy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHistoricallyInaccurate@HistoricallyInaccurate
Lover of all things fantastical, with a special interest in creating immersive worlds and stories featuring futanari characters. I'm here for the Plot and the Porn. Currently working on two series, Lost Bloodlines and Perverse Instantiation. Lost Bloodlines is currently on hia...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES