Lost Bloodlines Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As human settlements and even monstrous sub-planes came under attack by the marauding gods and their followers, the legions and our allies were approached by several groups of human magic-wielders, the magi. Our peoples had often been adversarial throughout history, but this threat was beyond either of our abilities to handle alone. A Coalition was formed. Emissaries were sent to every part of Europe, North Africa, and into the Middle East. Every monster or mage willing to fight against the gods was gathered, all while the Norse and the early arrivals to their island gathered strength."

"But where was Yahweh...or Jesus...or whatever he was going by at that point? Weren't the other gods preparing to topple him from power?"

There was an odd tone in Lucifer's voice when he answered, one I couldn't quite identify. "One of the great mysteries of the past. While his angels and paladins defended the centers of his power from the gods' exodus, they took no part in what was to come. Our greatest fear was that Father would adopt the new barbaric practice of the gods and become truly omnipotent, but it never came to pass. I've spent centuries trying to decipher why. Did he know what we had planned? Was his apathy an implicit support of the Coalition? The question haunts me to this day."

"He was probably just letting his enemies defeat each other. In the aftermath, he could probably crush whoever was left standing, right?"

Lucifer laughed derisively. "A reasonable assumption, but the goals of the Coalition were much more ambitious than simply defeating the gods. We had decided to put an end to divinity, once and for all. Together, the greatest spell-weavers of the time joined for a massive undertaking as we prepared our assault on their stronghold. Using that ancient power transference spell I had received millennia prior, we crafted a ritual, one that would banish divine magic entirely from this world, and force the gods into a sub-planar prison of our own creation. With the ultimate weapon in hand, the five factions that comprised the Coalition landed on Icelandic soil, and the battle commenced."

Thousands of longships approached a rocky coastline. Each was filled to the brim with monsters and humans, armed and armored for war. Beneath the waves, gigantic forms swam alongside the ships, and the water teemed with aquatic monsters. On the lead ship Lilith stood, a troop of armored demons behind her, the black and red sails of her ship leading the assault. From the shoreline, great balls of fire and ice streaked out to greet the armada, and thousands of winged figures took to the sky and swarmed the approaching ships.

"Who were the five factions, exactly?"

"Oh, well, there was us, of course. The Demonic Legions. Then there was the Fae, led by King Oberon and Queen Mab. The Dread Triplets, Fenrir, Hel, and Jörmungandr, had united the Nordic, Germanic, and Slavic monsters. The monsters of the near east marched under the banner of Bahamut and Behemoth. And finally, the human magi, led by Merlin and Baba Yaga."

"The battle was devastating. The Coalition's spell-weavers tapped into the locus of power on the island to enact our ritual while our troops engaged the enemy. Oh, you were in the very thick of it. Lilith was at the peak of her power, she slew hundreds of divine-aligned monsters and three score of the gods that day. But she was too reckless, and she was cornered by their greatest champions. Thor, Jupiter, and Horus cast her down from the sky. So many of our own fell in the final battle, but their sacrifice was not in vain. The ritual was a success and every god on Earth was banished from the material plane. Without their guidance and divine magic, their monsters surrendered quickly. In the aftermath, a great gate was erected on the island to guard the portal to the gods' prison. The remnants of the monsters formed the first four Seats of Monstrous Power, and the humans officially united as the Conclave of Magi. Such was the end of both your first life, and the Great War of Divinity."

"And afterwards? There's still a thousand years between then and now!"

Lucifer's voice was tired. "You asked to be shown the truth of Lilith and the Great War. I have done so."

The visions of battle and war-weary survivors faded to black, and I woke up.

-00000-

I staggered backwards out of Lucifer's touch, my head spinning with the knowledge imparted on it.

"And now you know the truth." The bombastic devil was gone, and he seemed weary and guarded now, his arms crossed across his chest. "Would you truly abandon your children once more, knowing the struggle you once went through to protect them? Your place is here, Lilith, with your family."

"Just...just give me a second, damnit," I gasped. I bent over double, my vision still fading in and out as my brain recovered from whatever mind-fuck I had just been thrown into. I breathed deeply as my mind and stomach settled. At last, I straightened, and eyed the devil pensively.

"I have so many more questions," I began. Lucifer's scowl deepened. "I'm willing to wait for the answers, however. Despite everything you just showed me, I still don't know you, and I certainly don't trust you yet. But I'm willing to stay here for the time being and learn more about your world." The devil smiled in relief and moved forward to embrace me. I forestalled him with an upraised hand.

"I have some conditions, however."

"And those would be?"

I attempted to settle my racing heart. Here I was, dictating demands to a being older than I could truly comprehend, and powerful enough to topple gods. Well, fortune favors the bold, and all that.

"I want free rein to move between Hell and Earth, including any of the other monstrous sub-realms. My companions and I will all also receive whatever magic you use to pass as human as well."

"Easy enough. All of the Turned were to be fitted with Glamours anyway."

"Secondly, I want protection arranged for my human family. America is seemingly on the verge of collapse, and I want them to be safe. Arrange bodyguards or bring them here, I don't care. Whatever it takes."

"That can be arranged. I imagine many of the Turned will ask for the same when they swear oaths of allegiance to the Seats. We were prepared to accommodate them." Apparently, all of my demands were just standard terms of service. I fought back the urge to roll my eyes at his smug smile.

"Oh, and...there's a human woman as well. Faith Roberts. I'd like her to be protected as well." Her name felt like shattered glass in my mouth, but it was the right thing to do. The Conclave had already come after me, if they discovered who I had once been...she might be in danger. She betrayed me deeply, but she didn't deserve to be tortured for information.

"An old flame, hmm? Granted."

"Two of my friends were grievously injured before I arrived here. I want them healed to the very best of your ability." This earned a speculative glance from the devil.

He took a moment before responding. "I do not know the extent of their injuries, so I cannot promise a full recovery, but I will have my best healers attend to them."

I gathered myself. My last request was the largest, and perhaps the only one that might actually cause the devil to grow angry.

"Lastly, I want to know if it is possible to...fix this," I gestured to my body. Lucifer's eyebrows shot up in surprise, and his smug expression became stormy. I hurried to clarify. "Not necessarily turn me back into a human or anything but...my friend Cyrilla was transformed into a male werewolf, just as I became hermaphroditic. I want to know if there is a way to return us to our original sex. I'm sure thousands of other Turned are struggling because of the same problem."

Eyes narrowed, Lucifer glared at me. "Why would you ever want to destroy the perfection of your body? You are a piece of art, a goddess among beings."

"And yet it wasn't my choice," I countered. "Just as it wasn't Cyri's! I...I don't know if I actually want to return to being a man again. But I would like to know that it is possible, and I know my friend would jump at the chance."

The devil appeared to be fighting through some sort of inner conflict, tapping his fingers restlessly against his arm as he looked at me. "Fine," he conceded. "I will arrange a soul mage to examine you and the wolf before your glamour is fitted. Since you have turned this into a negotiation, however, I have a demand of my own." He approached me, looming over me as I struggled not to back away. When he wanted to turn up the intimidation factor, his face could be terrifying.

"I wish for a full day with Lilith." He corrected himself in response to my confused expression. "No, not you. The original Lilith. I imagine you are able to give her control for a limited time? I want 24 hours." I shivered. I couldn't even conceive of the carnage the two of them could wreak in a day's time, or the debauchery Lilith could use my body for. And if he found a way to make it permanent, just as Lilith had tried?

"I do not break my deals once made," he warned, seeing the indecision in my face.

I sighed. In for a penny... "So long as you promise to do no harm to any of my companions or lasting damage to myself in the 24 hours, I agree."

Lucifer clapped his hands and smiled in glee. "Perfect! It's a deal then." I offered a hand to make it official, and the fallen angel shook it with gusto. This man and his mood swings, I swear...

"Well, I...thank you for the information, and your hospitality. If I could, I'd like to retire for the night. It has been a very long day."

"Of course, of course! You need your beauty sleep, after all." The devil all but shooed me out of his room, stepping unerringly among the discarded artwork littered about. "We will see to your Glamours in the morning, I'll have Camilla fetch you and your friends when it's time." He led me back to the door, opening it with a flourish. Eager to be out of the room and away from the alternatively intense and eccentric angel, I stepped through quickly, only pausing to briefly turn around and awkwardly nod my thanks. I began to walk quickly down the hall, towards where I thought my room was located.

"Oh, and Lilith?" Lucifer called from the doorway. I stopped, turning my head to look back to where he leaned against the frame. The bastard blew me a kiss. "Have a good night, my love." I smiled wanly back at him, and hurried around the corner until that he was out of sight.

I found myself wandering the halls of the villa in a fugue, both trying to remember the path that Camilla had taken me and trying to come to terms with everything that had just happened. Lucifer...was not what I expected. Belial and Camilla's comments had convinced me that I was about to meet with a madman, but he was just...odd. He bounced between happiness and solemnity with frightening swiftness, and the bond between him and Lilith was so much deeper than I had feared. If anything about our meeting was assured, I knew he would never really let me go so long as he lived. Maybe I'd be able to leave this place, make my own life someone else, but he would never stop following me. Lilith was both Lucifer's greatest accomplishment and the only thing he had ever truly loved. And his deflection of responsibility for the Awakening...something was off about it.

"You were right, Gandalf," I muttered to myself. "You absolute bastard, you were right."

It took my longer than I'd care to admit, but I eventually found my way back to my rooms. The silence of the villa was both comforting and suspicious. Where were the residential staff that Camilla led? Were Lucifer and three servants really the only occupants? Three monsters for this whole estate, in the center of a city that likely housed tens of millions if its size was any indication. The devil really was isolated from his own people, locked away in an ancient villa. A part of me wondered if he even paid attention to the modern city around him, given the attitude of Belial.

Lost in thought, I stumbled through the rooms that comprised my section of the villa, desperate to finally just pass out and enjoy unconsciousness for a while. Imagine my surprise, then, when I reached the bedroom, and spotted two pale, naked forms rolling around on its covers, locked in a sapphic embrace. I watched as the bottom partner grabbed passionately at the ass of her lover, the silver scales of her legs shining brightly in the reflected magical light.

"I thought you two had your own rooms?"

Victoria and Aqua's heads both shot up from the bed. In a flash, I was in the arms of a naked Valkyrie and receiving a rib-crunching hug.

"Lilith! Oh my god I was so worried about you! Did you meet the devil? What was he like? That demon maid person came and got us and brought us here about an hour ago and said she thought you would appreciate it, and wow did you see the size of your rooms? Mine was kinda small, honestly. But then you didn't arrive and we were getting kinda bored and then figured out a good way to pass the time, you know, and..." Victoria's stream of consciousness petered out as she pull back from the hug and gave me a shocked look. "What are you wearing!? You look like a stripper from Caesar's Palace!"

Aqua was sitting up on the bed, patting around its covers looking for something. Probably her board. Victoria was red-faced, whether from excitement or her recently interrupted activities it was hard to tell. As she waited for my answer I looked between their two nude bodies, and all the emotions and revelations of the past day just came rushing back through my mind, and a part of me snapped.

With a tired mental shove, I let the unconstrained power of my lustful aura completely fill the room, immediately feeling a connection form between me and the two girls. I saw their pupils dilate and their breath hitch, and reveled in the way their gazes locked onto my body in rampant lust, two perky pairs of nipples standing stiff against their chests.

With disturbing ease, I slipped the straps of my tunic off of my shoulders, and the entire garment fell in a puddle at my feet. I seized the stunned Valkyrie by the back of the neck and brought her mouth down to mine in a desperate kiss, my other hand reaching around to grab possessively at her ass. The muscular woman practically melted at my touch, and let me lead our passionate embrace as I slowly pushed us closer to the bed. As the back of Victoria's legs hit the corner of the large bed, I shoved her back, watching in satisfaction as she fell back onto the covers, her generous breasts jiggling enticingly and her legs spreading of their own accord.

I felt a weak, but insistent touch on my arm, and looked over to find Aqua reaching for me on her knees up on the bed. I smiled invitingly, and pulled her in for a kiss as well. I was gentle, softly running my right hand through her vivid blue hair as I pressed our bodies together and matched her lips with my own. I wasn't so horny as to forget about her current fragility, but I knew that if I left her out, she would never forgive me.

With my left, I felt blindly along the bed until I found Victoria's leg, and followed it up her thighs to the hot junction between them. As Aqua hummed happily into my mouth, I heard Victoria gasp out a desperate, "Mistress!" as I slipped a finger between her drenched folds. Spreading my attention between the two beauties, I cupped Aqua's tight little ass with one hand as I pleasured Victoria with my other, my mouth remaining locked into a gentle dance with the siren's.

The insistent hardness between my legs came into full focus as I felt a hand gently grasp it, pumping softly along the ribbed shaft. I thought for a second that Victoria was getting impatient, but as I opened my eyes and released my kiss with Aqua, I saw that the Valkyrie was desperately twisting her nipples with each hand, head thrown back in pleasure as I pumped a pair of digits into her pussy.

I raised an eyebrow as I turned back to face Aqua, and a mischievous little smirk graced her heated face. She squeezed my cock meaningfully, and I bit back a groan of pleasure and closed my eyes as her other hand joined in slowly jacking me off. The siren placed a kiss on my cheek, drawing my attention back to her, and she looked down to my large member in her hands, and then towards where I had a hand buried between Victoria's thighs. When her gaze met mine again, she waggled her eyebrows playfully.

"Oh, so you want to watch, is that it?"

She nodded excitedly, and tugged at my erection, bringing me even closer to the bed. Well, I didn't want to disappoint the aquatic beauty, now did I?

I pulled my hand away from Victoria's groin, ignoring her pitiful whine of protest, and grabbed both her spread legs, dragging her with a sudden lurch to the very edge of the bed and directly under my throbbing cock.

"Oh, god yes, Mistress." She gasped as she felt Aqua press down on my shaft to rub against her lower lips. Victoria looked up at me with intoxicated eyes. "Please fuck me with that monstrous dick." Aqua hummed her agreement, and I shifted my hips to get into better position, lodging the angry head of my erection against the silken heat of Victoria's pussy.

Without any warning, I slammed my hips forward, hilting myself in a single thrust. She was just as tight as ever, and howled her pleasure at the delicious stretch as she was abruptly filled almost past capacity. Giving her no time to adjust, I began to thrust vigorously between her spread legs, pumping myself in and out of her clutching depths and savoring every shocked scream that I tore from the Valkyrie's lips.

"You're mine!" I whispered, almost subconsciously. Aqua yelped as I sneaked my other hand between her legs from my grip on her ass, teasing at her hot, wet flesh as well. "You're both mine!"

"All yours! Whenever you want it! Fuck, just keep filling me!" Victoria gasped out, and Aqua shivered and latched on harder to my side in response, nodding her head against my shoulder as I filled her tight channel with my teasing fingers. My pace became even more ruthless in response, rocking the entire bed with the force of my driving thrusts, and I smirked in victory as I felt the young woman clench tightly around me as she had her first orgasm. As I alternated between short pumps and little strokes against her hard clit, Aqua wasn't far behind her, gasping out her own climax on my hand. I pounded into the welcoming Valkyrie with a vicious strength until I felt my hips and legs grow weak with the strain, perhaps a full ten minutes of fucking that ripped another two orgasms from Victoria's gaping mouth.

Fuck, I felt so powerful in that moment. I was playing two beautiful women like fine instruments, and they were desperate to fulfill my every wish. I had full control here, this bedroom was my domain, with eager subjects to spread themselves for me. The power was intoxicating, the very feeling bringing my own lust to a simmering boil, and I moaned in climax as I filled the slutty Valkyrie with pumps of demonic seed.

While the girls panted as they recovered, however, the moment of clarity after my climax hit me like a hammer, and I stilled the rocking of my hips. I looked down at Victoria, who seemed half-comatose, her body covered in a sheen of sweat and her body contracting in almost painful aftershocks as her tight pussy fluttered around me. We had been rough with each other before but this was...something else. Something primal and vicious and I was suddenly terrified that I had hurt the poor girl. I pulled my fingers from Aqua and rested my hands tentatively on Victoria's flushed thighs.

"Victoria? Are you...okay?"

My heart lifted when she opened one bleary eye and smiled weakly at me. "Great," she slurred. She clenched around me again, and I saw a whisper of pain float across her face. "Maybe a little sore." She admitted in a tired whisper. I should have known better. The muscular Valkyrie was built to take far worse punishment than I could dish out in that short period of time.

1...34567...9