Lost Bloodlines Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevertheless, I pulled out of her, and collapsed next to her on the bed. She lazily shifted upwards, pulling me with her and letting me rest my head on a cushiony breast. I was careful not to smack her face with an errant horn, as we had unfortunately done several times in the past now. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of our hot, sweaty skin colling together.

Perhaps on some level, I knew what had happened. So much had fallen out of my control, from the highway, to the meeting with Belial, and finally the odd objectification from the devil himself. Maybe I just wanted to prove to the world that I was still in control, and took it out on the woman that I never needed to prove anything to.

Accordingly, I was feeling rather regretful as I felt the bed rock with another motion, and soft, slippery scales settled themselves on either side of my hips. I opened my eyes, and suppressed a chuckle as I saw that Aqua had climbed atop me, and seemed to be judging how best to get the inordinately large member between my legs inside her. She had grasped me in one hand, biting a lip as she shifted her hips this way and that to try to fit me comfortably against her dripping slit.

"You don't have to, Aqua. I know you're still weak." I pushed myself up on my elbows, earning a grumble from Victoria as I accidentally smacked against her ribs. I reached a hand to cup Aqua's silver-scaled hip. I tugged her forward and licked my lips suggestively. "Come sit up here. I did promise some excellent oral." In response, Aqua shook her head cutely, her gaze remaining locked onto my hardened dick resting against her lower lips.

With a dramatic sigh, I straightened up fully, resting both hands on the siren's hips. She pouted at me, shifting her hips petulantly to rub wetly against my length, and I laughed.

"If you insist," I said, and lifted up on her hips, giving her enough space to eagerly fit me between her thighs. With a triumphant hum, she slid down my pole slowly, as I controlled the speed of her weakened hips' descent. If I thought Victoria had been tight, Aqua's clenching flesh was practically smothering, her wet tunnel stretching reluctantly around my girth. I watched her every expression for a sign of pain or hesitation, but her mouth practically lolled open in satisfaction, her eyes rolled back into her head. When her groin finally pressed against mine, she gave a delicious shudder, opening her eyes and smiling lazily at me. She pressed insistently at my shoulders, and I let myself be pressed back down onto the bed.

Aqua began to slowly rock her hips back and forth, dragging the hard nub of her clit against my skin as my thick erection filled her completely. I happily watched as the siren created her own pleasure from my body, entirely self-absorbed in the novel feeling of being on top with me. My gaze shifted to the side as I felt another hand trail along my taut stomach, seeing Victoria resting on her side, watching our sedated coupling with a satisfied smile. The Valkyrie played with the hot skin surrounding our joining, and I felt Aqua clench tightly around me as her questing fingers found something sensitive. With a playful winkle in her eye, Victoria leaned her head down to my chest as she toyed with Aqua, her dark blue eyes looking sweetly up at me as her lips latched on to my left breast, sucking delightfully at the hard nipple there.

I thrust my head back, wincing as I heard a tearing sound as a horn embedded itself in the bed linens, but the dual sensations of my over-sensitive nipples and the tight pussy wrapped around me were startling in their intensity.

"Careful," I gasped. "I'm not going to last long if you keep that up."

I felt Victoria grin against the hot flesh of my breast, and her suction increased in its intensity. Despite trying to keep myself entirely still for her, my hips thrust upwards of their own accord, and Aqua gasped as I was pressed even deeper into her. But by the pleased smile on her face, I could see that she was happily surprised by the action, rather than hurt.

Under some mysterious coordination, my two beautiful lovers played my body masterfully, with Aqua gently rocking atop my aching shaft, and Victoria causing lightning bolts of pleasure to shoot from my chest into my groin. It was no wonder that I didn't last much longer, erupting for the second time that night, Aqua eagerly accepting every spurt of cum with a satisfied hum of approval as she enjoyed her own modest orgasm atop me.

When my agonizingly pleasurable release finally ended, my siren lover folded herself to rest on my chest, using my generous breasts as pillows much as I had with Victoria. She stubbornly refused to move her hips, however, so my softening member remained trapped within her as Aqua seemed to prepare for sleep.

Victoria rolled onto her back once more, moving closer to me so that her flank pressed tightly against mine. Her hooded eyes met mine, and she lazily traced fingers along the skin of her chest.

"What happened with Lucifer?" she whispered.

I just shook my head. Here, trapped between the wondrous heat of my two lovers, the devil was the last thing I wanted to think about. "I'll tell everyone tomorrow," I relied quietly. Aqua burrowed in tighter against me and I chuckled. "It's not a story I want to have to tell twice."

Victoria seemed to accept that, resting her head back on the pillows. Remembering a passing comment that Camilla had made when she first brought me to the suites, I snapped my fingers twice, and the lights in the suite all shut off at once, leaving us in a comfortable darkness. The shades were already drawn, but little slivers of neon light from the city beyond slipped through the cracks occasionally.

I closed my eyes and smiled, letting my exhaustion finally overcome me.

Maybe the beds weren't magic, but I'll take magic lights instead if it meant I didn't have to move from the warm bliss surrounding me.

-00000-

Breakfast in the villa was a subdued affair.

Camilla had woken Victoria, Aqua, and I from our ungainly heap upon my bed, her professional veneer hiding any thoughts or judgment. At some point in the night, the extensive dressing room of my suite had been filled with all manner of clothing for the three of us, every item a perfect fit as we tried things on in amazement. Much of Victoria's and my clothing even had slits along the back to fit inconvenient wings through. It was more than a little creepy, to be honest, but as I could enjoy the simple comfort of a sweatshirt and jeans again, I chose not to voice my unease aloud. Camilla had directed us to a lavish dining room deeper in the villa, where we reunited with Draco, Sam, and Cyrilla, all of whom looked much improved after a good night's sleep and fresh, non-tan clothing.

The three servant demons had laid out an impressive spread for our breakfast, and we all dug in, more interested in filling empty and growling stomachs than conversation at first. In the satisfied silence afterwards, however, I filled in my friends on my odd conversation with Lucifer, and the deal that we had struck. Perhaps unconsciously, I kept my voice low, shifting my eyes occasionally to the three demonesses who quietly lurked in the corners of the room, but their expressions never shifted during my frank and unflattering accounting of events.

My friends had listened quietly, with only a few interruptions for clarification, and had mostly just let me speak. As I reached the end of the explanation, I could see them mulling over my words.

"So..." Victoria began hesitantly, "he didn't demand our souls? Or firstborn children maybe?"

I shook my head. "Just a day with Lilith. The real Lilith."

"Seems like a bad deal to me." Cyri chimed in from across the table. I let out an unamused snort.

"You're telling me. Who knows what the lunatic wants with her for a full day."

Cyri gave me a look that implied she thought I was being particularly dense. "Not a bad deal for us. For him, he's giving us everything we wanted when we agreed to come here, and more. And all he wants is to talk to his daughter? I thought the devil was supposed to be some master negotiator."

"Unlessss he found a loophole in your termsss," Draco said solemnly, and our heads shifted to the quiet dragon. He shrugged lightly. "You didn't exactly write up a contract. Who knowsss how he could twissst the ressstriction againssst harm?"

Draco had pointed out the exact causes of my worry. "In the moment, he seemed so...earnest. Like he was insulted I would even suggest he would break the terms. I really don't know how else to explain it, he's nothing like I expected. Was it all a lie?" I sighed. "Maybe. What else was I going to do? Say no and try to leave? My gut told me he would have never allowed that."

"Great," Sam said dryly. "We're trusting our lives and souls to your stomach. I feel so reassured."

I sighed again. "The way I see it, either I was played like a fool and there was no way we would have ever escaped the devil anyway, or he was being honest and it was my only chance to help us all out of the mess back on Earth."

Victoria placed a hand on mine. "We're not criticizing you, Lilith, we're just worried." Her eyes glared around the table and dared anyone to disagree. Luckily for my increasing anxiety over the matter, none took the challenge.

Aqua held up her board. "If the devil tries anything, Draco will just eat him. Problem solved." The siren's self-assured face accompanying the statement earned a little chuckle from me. Draco merely lifted an eyebrow and made no comment.

"Ignoring the suicidal overconfidence of certain aquatic sluts," Cyri commented with a pointed look towards Aqua, who just stuck her tongue out petulantly, "What's done is done, Lilith. If it goes bad, we'll find a way through it. Whatever it takes. We've made it this far."

A light went on behind Sam's eyes, and I groaned internally in anticipation. "If there has to be a fiddling contest, I call dibs." The comment earned a real round of groans around the table, and Aqua threw a pastry at the smirking angel.

"I'm actually fonder of the guitar, in truth. Though I did always enjoy that song. Quite catchy." Every head around the table twisted around in surprise, landing on Lucifer's form nonchalantly leaning against a doorway. A doorway I could have sworn was empty a second prior. The devil looked much the same as the day before, dark hair a mess and clothing stained with various paints.

I audibly heard Sam's gulp as he jumped to his feet in response to the interruption. His panicked eyes darted to me inquiringly as I rose to my feet as well, and I gave a slight nod. He stammered out a hasty excuse as Lucifer watched with a cocked eyebrow. "I'm, ah, sorry about that, your, uh, devilishness, sir. I didn't mean anything by it." By this point, the rest of the table had gotten to their feet, but were frozen in a mix of fear and fascination at their own first introduction to the alleged root of all evil.

Lucifer didn't immediately reply, and merely pushed himself off of the wall. He moved silently around the table to where Sam stood nervously, taking a moment to look him up and down. With the two side by side, despite the difference in their size and build, I noticed for the first time a faint resemblance not only in their skin tone and hair, but also the cut of their chin and the shape of their eyes. My own eyes widened as I realized the possible disaster about to erupt.

"Jegudiel." the devil said with narrowed eyes, "It has been far too long, brother. Long have I dreamt of seeing your treacherous face once more, so I could tear it off all over again."

Sam, wide-eyed under the devil's intense scrutiny, offered a hurried defense with hands upraised, "I'm not him! I'm just a human! Sam Menendez! Just a car mechanic! Not a real angel!"

Lucifer did not immediately respond or even attack as I feared, simply continuing to study Sam. After a long moment, he nodded, as if satisfied. "I am aware of your nature, Sam Menendez. I was not speaking to you." His long-fingered hands came up to rest lightly on Sam's cheeks. I tensed. Perhaps I could forgive his manhandling of me yesterday, but Sam was off-limits.

Lucifer looked deep into Sam's eyes. "Can you see me, brother? Can you hear me, trapped in your little cage? It must be so difficult, being stuck within a human. A truly poetic fate. I couldn't have thought up a more fitting punishment for your betrayal." Sam was silent, staring back fearfully at the fallen angel.

In an instant, the devil let go of Sam and stepped back, his grave expression shifting to a manic smile. He turned and faced the rest of us in the room, sketching a quick bow. "A pleasure to meet the companions of my dear Lilith. I am Lucifer. I hope you have all enjoyed your brief stay in my realm so far."

After his abrupt shift in demeanor, it seemed my friends weren't quite sure how to respond. Surprisingly, it was actually Cyrilla who finally reacted to the devil's greeting. The hulking werewolf lifted herself out of her seat and dipped into a low bow.

"It is an honor to meet you, Lord Lucifer. Your hospitality is greatly appreciated after our long journey."

"Oooo, so very polite!" the devil practically giggled in response. "You're very welcome, my good man." Cyri's polite smile tightened, and I saw Lucifer raise an eyebrow before comprehension filled his features. "Ah, you must be the female companion Lilith spoke of. My apologies, I did not mean to offend."

He swept up close to Cyri, and she visibly flinched. It was strange, seeing Cyri, near 7 feet of hulking muscle, cower before Lucifer's lanky form, but I understood the intensity of his presence well enough to sympathize.

"If you would forgive the intrusive question, my lady werewolf, why would you seek to corrupt the purity of your form so?" He gestured towards her impressive frame. "Your body is a superlative example of your species, and I am yet unsure of the possible consequence of attempting to alter it as Lilith has indicated you wish."

Cyri gathered herself under the devil's inquisitive gaze. When she spoke, it was quiet, but determined. "It doesn't fit. I like the abilities that comes with my body, especially when it comes to protecting my friends, but it's not me. I feel...wrong, all the time. I don't care about the consequences; I just want to be myself again."

"Hmm," Lucifer lightly stroked his chin. "As fair an answer as any." His eyes briefly flicked to me and then back to the werewolf. "Perhaps we may learn more about your transformation in the process, there is still much we do not understand." Cyri nodded lightly, and then yelped when the devil vanished before her eyes.

He reappeared across the room, resting his hands on the back of Draco's chair. "And you, master dragon? Do you also wish to find a cure for your new form?" A salacious smile spread across his face, and he leaned in close to the emerald dragon. "I can imagine at least two demonic lasses who would simply be devastated if so. Ava and Portia have been sneaking looks all breakfast." He nodded a head towards where two of the demonic servants stood against the wall. They remained looking straight ahead as if they had not been addressed, but I thought I saw a little blush break out across Ava's pinkish skin.

Draco's eyes flicked to the maids before turning to look up at the angel behind him. "I'm happy asss I am." He shrugged.

"Splendid! I'd hate to see such potential go to waste; we don't have too many dragons in Hell you see. Solitary bunch, hard to recruit. Very powerful." He patted Draco on the shoulder. "Feel free to enjoy the staff as you wish, we can speak later about finding you a proper lair and hoard."

"Alright, Lucifer, cut the shit." I interjected, stepping forward. "Are you here to hold up your side of the bargain or not?"

"So impatient," he chastised, but his dark eyes were sparkling with mirth. He sighed dramatically. "Very well, if you're so desperate to cut the pleasantries short. I have gathered the necessary specialists in the adjacent parlor while you enjoyed breakfast." He disappeared again, but the large sliding doors at the other end of the room rolled back, revealing another wood-paneled area of the villa. The devil was occupying a spacious leather chair behind a desk, and three figures stood in a semi-circle around him.

I glanced around to my friends, who all seemed hesitant to move. Well, I did warn them that he was weird. "Come on," I encouraged, striding forward to the parlor. They trailed in behind me.

"For the simplest of your requests, I have asked one of your children to join us." Lucifer nodded to a short demon to his right. Unlike the other variations of demon I had seen so far, this figure had a much more animalistic appearance. He was only perhaps five feet tall, but was very thickly built, and covered in dense crimson fur. His head was a strange mix of man and lion, and I saw a tufted tail shifting about his legs.

"I am glad to assist, mother." He spoke in a clinical, detached voice. It had a strange husky quality to it, something I attributed to his feline features. "I am President Barbas, leader of the Thirty-Sixth Legion, and director of the healing arts in Gomorrah."

"It is good to meet you, Barbas," I answered. "I assume you are here to help Aqua, here?" I gestured the reluctant siren forward, and she stood next to me nervously.

"That is correct." He sketched a symbol in the air, and a low table appeared in the corner of the room, looking for all intents and purposes like a massage table to my untrained eye. He walked to its side and waved Aqua forward. "Please lay down here, so I might begin my examination."

Aqua looked at me fearfully, and I ran a comforting hand along her back. "Go on, sweetie, Lucifer promised to find someone to make you all better."

"And I most certainly have done so," the devil chimed in. "Barbas here is one of the most adept healers in the world, easily rival to the greatest of the Fae dryads or Argonath of the Conclave. It is a great privilege to be treated by him." Something about the name "Argonath" tickled something in my memory, but I couldn't immediately place it. Brushing it off, I pushed Aqua forward with a reassuring smile.

"Does she need to undress, or..." I spoke as she reached the table.

"That will be unnecessary. My examination and treatment do not require skin contact."

With a final, unsure glance back at me, Aqua lay down on the low table. Her hands formed a tight ball over her stomach as Barbas loomed over her. With sure, practiced movements, the little lion-demon began tracing lines in the air over her body, glowing with a yellow-green light. I watched the magic take form above the table, an intricate lattice of lines and symbols that seemed to form some sort of indecipherable picture. With a small grunt of effort, Barbas ceased the movement of his hands, and pushed downwards, sending the lattice into Aqua's body. She shivered in response, but gave no sign of discomfort or distress. After a few moments, light began to shine under her chin, little lines following the veins and bones of her neck becoming clear through her skin.

"I have identified the ailment, my Lord." Barbas spoke. "The treatment will take a short time, but I am confident of its success."

"Perfect!" The devil clapped from his seat. He smiled in my direction, beckoning us forward with a hand. "Please, while we wait, we can begin with the Glamours." I gave Aqua another look, only to see her eyelids flutter shut and a small sigh escape her lips as Barbas began to work another spell into her body. Alarmed, I started to move forward, until an unexpected voice sounded tiredly in my head.

You can trust Barbas; he would never do harm to a patient. Aqua will be fine.

1...456789