Lost Bloodlines Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I figured about as much might happen," A voice casually called out to my right. My head twisted, keeping protective grip on Aym. Asmodea was lounging on a couch not far away, the twins Sitri and Ipos naked and worshiping her erection with little licks. The succubus shrugged, seemingly unaffected by the affections of her sisters at her crotch. "Aym always was a little broken. Only got worse when you died."

My head cleared further, the suppressed horror of where I was and what was I was doing starting to sink into the corners of my mind. And yet, glancing down at the face of the fiery demoness whimpering in my arms, there was an odd sense of protectiveness that kept me from throwing her away from me. "What..." I rasped out, clearing my throat as my voice came out cracked. "What should I do?"

Asmodea offered another gesture of indifference, placing a lazy hand on Sitri's head and forcing her to swallow her cock fully. "She wants what we all do. To be close to someone lost long ago. She just has a more...regressed way of showing it." She offered a mischievous little smile. "Give it to her. Then you can come over here and help me tend to these two naughty sluts." She grabbed at one of Ipos's hanging breasts and viciously twisted a nipple, drawing a lascivious moan from the curvy demoness. I could visibly see the second wave of pink mist emerge from Asmodea and Sitri's bodies and began to seep its way back towards me.

I wasn't so free of its residual effects to be running, but still had the wherewithal to try to take stock of my surrounding before I was lost again. Patting Aym's head comfortingly, I looked around to the other demons of the room. I was certainly not the only one who had been affected by Asmodea and Sitri's succubus aura. The other members of the Vexillarii had fallen into a wanton orgy, of which I only seemed like a small part. In addition to Asmodea's little threesome, Berith was wrapped in Bathin's coils, the snake-demon pounding away at her as she sucked on Andras's cock. Morax hadn't appeared to have moved from his couch, but Ose was happily bouncing on his monstrous length, the feline demon offering yowling cries as he was filled. I hoped they stayed where they were, occupied with themselves and far from me.

I could feel myself fading once more, the urgent need to suck, fuck, and lick taking over my mind as the insidious mist overpowered me once more. With my last desperate thought, I only hoped that Victoria and Aqua could forgive me for what was happening here. What I was being forced to do, and in the darkest, most shameful part of myself, what I was loving every moment of.

I hoped I could forgive myself.

My conscious mind faded fully, and the slutty monster I had become reemerged. I looked down at Aym's suckling form and cradled my breast in my hand, slowly squeezing at it as the demoness pulled as hard as she could on my uncooperative nipple. "I wish I had something to offer you, little one," I murmured. Her brilliant orange eyes opened up to look at me through the haze of tears. "But mama will take care of you a better way." I flexed my cock within her meaningfully, and she seemed to understand.

Reluctantly, she released my breast, instead leaning her head on my shoulder as she embraced me. My hands shifted down to her ass and lifted her up, sliding her up and off of my buried shaft. She offered a little whimper of protest as every ridge passed out of her clenching heat, but breathed out in relief as I sank her back down. "I love you," she whispered brokenly, as I began to gently fuck her.

I offered no reply, just continuing to connect with this lost daughter. I began to echo her shuddering breaths as her molten core bore down on me tighter, each thrust matched by a happy little gasp from Aym. Even in my lust-drunk state, even feeling nothing real for her, I made love to the demoness. And it seemed to be exactly what she needed.

With a finally heartful cry, she came in my arms, burying her face in the crook of my neck and sending the burning trails of her tears down my collarbone. Her fluttering pussy sent me over my own edge, and I came inside of her. Just as last time, the welcoming embrace of unconsciousness came and went, the abrupt wave of feeling draining me further. After a long moment, Aym looked up at me, wiping the tears from her face. "Thank you, mama," she whispered, hugging me tight once more. Her breath tickled my ear as she offered the barest whisper. "I follow you. Not Asmodea. Not the Vexillarii. Ask, and I'll do anything for you." My body offered no response, but my observing consciousness heard it. Heard it, and marked it down as something to remember.

With careful movements, I separated myself from Aym, laying her gently on the soft rug next to us as her eyes started fluttering. For no explainable reason, I left her with a parting kiss on her forehead, before staggering over to where Asmodea and the twins were playing.

The demoness was smiling as she fell asleep.

******************************

-00000-

Through the invisible cracks in the walls of Raum's private sub-realm, a tiny being slipped through. Unnoticed by the writhing figures throughout the room, a little black cat appeared out of nowhere. Crouching low on its legs, it prowled forward carefully. Its padded feet were silent, and it stuck to the shadows and hidden places scattered about the torch-lit room.

Leaping atop a unit of wooden shelves in the corner, it settled in the tight space between the shelves and the ceiling, comfortable that it would not be spotted by the demons raucously celebrating something. Crossing its legs before it, the cat peered down into the room below.

Lilith was the center of the orgy, straddling the wide tail of Bathin as his twin shafts pounded into her body from below. Berith was forcing her head into her groin, where she enthusiastically was sucking out the spend of what seemed like several of the other demons in the room. In either hand, she jerked off Morax and Andras. Perched on Bathin's face was Sitri, grinding her ass into his mouth. They were like one organism, groaning, moaning, and cumming in turns. Every once in a while, the order would switch, but always the mother of demons was at its heart.

The cat tilted its head as it identified the architect of this perverse celebration. Asmodea lounged back on a throne of cushions, idle stroking her flagging erection as she watched the twisted pleasure before her. Her eyes glittered in satisfaction. Though others came to offer their service, she brushed them away, content to merely watch at this stage. It was only when the last demon collapsed from exhaustion that she finally stood. She stalked to the center of the hall, where Lilith knelt. The succubus was covered in sexual fluids and saliva, her eyes blank and her posture unsteady. And yet, she was returning to hardness once more, her thighs rubbing together in anticipation for the next partner even as streams of cum leaked down her legs.

The cat watched as Asmodea swept the succubus into her arms, ignoring her weak requests for more. She barked a quick order to the sprawled form of the snake-demon, and he tiredly closed his eyes, his scales lighting up as the portal from the sub-plane was opened once more. Without a second look to her allies, Asmodea stepped through, taking the mindless succubus with her.

The cat rose to its paws. Giving a final, disdainful look at the wiped forms of the demons below, it leaped directly at a nearby corner of the room.

If any had been conscious enough to watch, they would have seen the small furred body vanish as soon as its outstretched paws touched the surface of the wall.

-00000-

Cyrilla marked her page and closed the book with an affronted huff as someone decided to pound on her door. "One moment," she called, swinging her feet off the admittedly magical softness of her bed. The werewolf had enjoyed a quiet evening after parting ways with Lilith, secluding herself in her room to read the books that Elena had passed to her on Legion and Seat history. It was fascinating, and a very helpful distraction from the near desperate obsession that was growing in her mind.

Speaking with Lilith, watching her, just being in the same room as her...it was starting to drive Cyri fully to distraction. Feelings that had been emerging ever since she met the beautiful succubus were finally coming out to the fore, no longer ruthlessly crushed as she struggled with the unexpected gender dysphoria of being locked the body of a hulking brute of a man. She had blown it off as a childish crush, especially as she saw just how happy the nervous Victoria became with the newcomer at the prison camp.

But now, as she was returned to her old self...well, mostly...her emotions were getting far harder to deny out of hand. When she heard from Aqua of Lilith's...unexpectedly open definitions of a relationship, her heart had soared.

But uncertainty remained. Fear, nerves, and insecurity. Useless, horrible feelings she thought she was well beyond. She was a grown woman for fuck's sake, stuttering and mumbling around a crush like a middle schooler. It was just sad.

She remembered the innocent process of just braiding Lilith's hair for the reunion earlier that day. Having her so close, her scent in her nose and the soft feel of her locks in her lithe fingers...fuck, her pants were tightening already just thinking about it. Suddenly and viciously angry, she slammed a hand into her traitorous groin, squeezing painfully at the disgusting organ that had attached to her and refused to let go. She winced, biting her lip through the intense pain of her merciless grip, but her violent response worked, as usual. Her growing erection wilted against the pain, and she removed her hand.

Cyri stared hatefully down at the bulge in her panties for a moment longer before heaving herself to her feet. She threw a discarded shirt over her head as she walked to the door. The intense pounding began again as she neared it. "I'm right here, calm your tits." She called again, pulling back the bolt and opening the door.

Victoria stood on the other side, fully armed and armored, slight rivulets of blood dripping down the golden contours of her armor. "Victoria!" Cyri exclaimed, throwing wide the door and stepping into the hall as she took full account of the battered and bruised Valkyrie. "What happened to you?"

The Victoria ignored her, however, pushing past her to stalk into her room. Confused, Cyri followed. The large woman was looking around desperately, her eyes darting from one corner to another, spending particular attention on the bed. She turned on her heel, blue eyes hard as she locked onto Cyri's curious face. "Have you seen Lilith?" she bit out, the cheery edge Cyri had gotten used to hearing from her completely absent. Now, she was a powerful warrior on a mission.

"No, not since she left for that stupid party," the werewolf replied, tilting her head at the unexpected visitor. "Why? And why do you look like you just fought your way through half of Gomorrah?"

"Because I did," the large woman sighed. She took one more look about the room and shook her head. Her shoulders slumped, and the driven energy seemed to leave her. With a shaking hand, she wrenched the full helmet from her head, dropping it to the floor. With a long breath, she sat down on the edge of the bed, her whole posture screaming with pain and weariness. "Damnit. I was hoping she was just with you."

Cyri approached cautiously. "What's going on, Tori? You're scaring me."

"We were attacked by demons. Sam, Aqua and I. We fought them off, I..." a far-away look entered her eyes, "I killed them. One of them, some kind of officer, said someone sent them after us. Some badass demon called Andras. I thought he might be at Lilith's reunion, so I flew back here as quickly as possible. Not that it did me any good." She winced as she extended a wing. The brilliant white feathers were stained red with her blood, ragged holes torn in the thin membranes where feathers had fallen, or been torn, away. "Most of the pompous fuckers wouldn't even talk to me. And when one finally did...Lilith's missing, Cyri." The Valkyrie turned strained eyes towards her. "She vanished mid-way through the party with a bunch of demons. No one knows where they went."

"Shit," Cyrilla responded in unhelpful reply. She sat down heavily next to her friend. The two sat there in silence for a long moment before she spoke up again. "Maybe it'll be okay. This is Lilith we're talking about. She can handle herself. She's been through worse shit than a couple of demons, right?" The excuse was weak and they both knew it.

"Maybe." Victoria sighed. "Or maybe our luck is finally starting to run out." With a groan, she pushed herself back to her feet, scooping up her dented helmet where it had fallen. "I'm going to go search the gardens. She might be off with a new girl or something." There was a bitter edge to her words that worried Cyri, but she didn't protest.

"Okay," she softly replied. "I'll keep an eye out for her. I don't think Draco is back from wherever he went, so it's just me here." She stood, placing a tentative hand on one of the Valkyrie's heavy pauldrons. Victoria didn't turn her head. "Just promise me you won't fly anymore, okay? You look hurt, and I don't want it getting any worse. You're no good to her dead."

Victoria was silent for a tense few seconds, but then nodded her head. Giving Cyri one last weary look, she stalked back out of the room, leaving the werewolf alone once more.

"Goddamnit, Lilith," Cyri murmured, walking out of her room to watch as Victoria turned a corner in the labyrinthine Villa and vanished from sight. "What have you gotten yourself into now?" Hurrying back inside, she pulled on a pair of leggings and shoes.

She emerged back into the hall and took a deep inhalation. A blessing, and curse, of her transformation had been a radically enhanced sense of smell. While it had started overwhelming to her senses, she had learned to slowly block out the constant barrage of scents constantly assaulting her sensitive nose. But now, she might actually get some use out of it. It took her a second to identify the lingering strand of Lilith's scent. She had long since memorized it by now. Purely by accident, of course. Honey with a hint of spice, she would know it anywhere.

Following the trail, she prowled throughout the villa. Her nose took her to the dining rooms, Lilith's suite, even some empty side rooms that filled the werewolf with hope until she found them empty. After a curious sniff, she discovered exactly what the succubus had been doing in those rooms. What Lilith, Aqua, and Victoria had been doing in those rooms. Her cheeks blushing crimson, she hurried out quickly.

The trail led her to the grand hall deep within the villa, the wide doors thrown open. By the myriad demonic scents filling the place, this was obviously where the reunion had taken place. It was mostly empty now, only a small group of demons gathering in the corner as Camilla and a small crew of imps swept at the floors. Cyri flinched as she noticed Lucifer among the demons, the Devil staring directly at her with a lopsided smile on his face. Gritting her teeth, she ignored the creepy fucker, and followed her nose into the room. Just as Victoria had described, Lilith's trail wandered about the room before abruptly vanishing, with no trace of a newer scent to pick up.

Scowling, Cyri fled from the growing attention of the few demons left in the hall, instead wandering desperately throughout the sprawling building in hopes of finding any lost trace. Nearly an hour passed before she gave up, trudging in defeat back to her room.

There she anxiously paced for what felt like hours, pointlessly shifted her Glamour off and on, even transforming fully into her wolfen form to howl at the ceiling in frustration. It was silly and maybe a little childish, but she couldn't deny that it felt good at releasing pent up emotion. Eventually Cyri found herself back on her bed, clutching a pillow to her chest as she stared aimlessly at the wall. It was there, wallowing in a pit of worry, that something tickled at her nose.

In an instant she shot upright, her ears at full attention and furry tail wagging subconsciously beneath her. It was Lilith! Well, it might have been Lilith. There was a revolting mix of scents all bunched together, seeping in from under her door. But somewhere in the mix, she smelled honey and spice. In a rush, she bolted out of her room, following the faint scent through hallways and common areas as it grew stronger and stronger. As she did so, confusion and no small amount of anger began building in her chest. Though she wasn't entirely sure, the scents clinging to Lilith...they smelled like sexual emissions. What the fuck had she been doing while she and Victoria worried their heads off?

Turning a corner, she stopped in her tracks as her eyes refused to fully process the sight in front of her. Lilith was here alright, completely naked and covered from head to toe in a layer of crusty, flaking cum. She was staggering aimlessly, bumping into walls and tripping over her own feet like a zombie as she ambled forward.

Cyri scrunched up her nose and averted her eyes from the unexpected indecency before her. "Lilith! Where the fuck have you been? And, ugh, who the hell have you been screwing? Do you have any idea how worried Victoria was? The girl's bleeding out looking for you! And that's not even getting started on how I...wait. Are...are you okay?" Throughout her scathing tirade, the limping succubus had barely responded, continue to stagger slowly through the hall. When she offered no reaction to her words, Cyri began to sense that something was off, fully confirmed when she was close enough, and she saw the blank, empty look in Lilith's eyes.

"Oh my god," she whispered, the implication hitting her like a truck. She rushed forward, ignoring the rancid stench assaulting her nose and grabbed Lilith by her drooping shoulders. "What did they do to you?"

That finally earned a reaction, and Lilith's head swung blindly in the direction of her voice. She fell fully into her arms, and Cyri grunted as the succubus's full weight landed on her. It was then that she heard the barest whisper coming from between Lilith's lips. "More, more, please," she kept repeating.

"Oh, this is bad," Cyri said to herself. Looking both ways down the hall and finding no one, she hunched down to sweep Lilith's legs over her arm, sliding her other on her lower back, just where the base of her wings ended. Grimacing as some of the dried substances rubbed off on her, she fully lifted the unresisting demoness into her arms, turning on her heel to hurry back from where she came. She found herself thanking the increased strength that came with her awful transformation. She would have been left to scream for help or futilely drag Lilith down the hallway if she was still a human.

Half-way back to the safety of her rooms, a shock rolled up her spine as she felt Lilith press soft lips to her neck and weakly paw at her breasts through her shirt. "More," she whispered again, louder this time. Cyri rapidly buried the shudder of pleasure that pulsed through her at the succubus's touch and started to actually run. "Nope," she quickly chided, shaking her neck away from the comatose woman, "none of that."

Lilith was in no state to listen to her, however, and she just ignored her attempts to fondle her as she rushed back to her room. Kicking open the door, she quickly laid Lilith down onto her bed and stepped out of reach. Without someone touching her, she quickly fell back into dazed inactively. She tossed weakly on the bed, her head lolling back and forth as her lips kept whispering for more.

1...345678