Lost Bloodlines Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, it's like they drugged you," Cyri breathed. Daring a reluctant look between the succubus's thighs she found her penis chaffed and raw, and a thick stream of white liquid still leaking from beneath her shriveled testicles. "Drugged and used. Those fucking monsters."

Her expression of anger slowly turned into one of deep empathy as she stared as her writhing friend. "Come on, honey," she said, gathering Lilith back into her arms. "Let's get you cleaned off." She carried her into the bathroom, setting her down under the showerhead in the large walk-in shower. Stepping outside for a moment, Cyri kicked off her shoes, and flung her shirt and pants to the side. Leaving her underwear on, she went back inside.

Lilith had curled up on the floor, her arms wrapped around her legs and her wings partially extended to cover herself. She offered no response as Cyri neared, staring brokenly at the wall as she started to gently rock herself.

The werewolf sighed deeply, and detached the shower head. She flipped on the water, and began the horrible task of washing off the caked layers of sex from the succubus's body. Despite being so close to the object of her affections, rubbing her hands along her intimate areas to scrub off every inch of grime, Cyri felt no lust. Just deep, horrible sadness, and a building anger at whomever could have done this.

When Lilith appeared to be mostly clean, Cyri stepped back, slotting the showerhead back into place so it would just gently spray down on the seated succubus. It was then that she heard it. The first muffled sob. She spun in place, and found some life returning to Lilith's empty stare. Life, and overwhelming emotion. Little lines of tears turned to great heaving sobs, the succubus shaking under the warm spray of water as she started to come back to her senses.

Uncaring of the water soaking her bra and panties, Cyri knelt at Lilith's side, wrapping her tight in her arms as the demoness collapsed. They sat there for an eternity under the spray, Lilith expelling every horrid emotion that had consumed her as Cyri hummed a little tune as she held her. It was the same song her mother would hum whenever she had a nightmare and came stumbling into her mom's room. She didn't know if it was helping the distraught woman, but at that moment, she didn't know what else to do.

After an indeterminable time, Lilith lifted her head from where it had been pressed against Cyri's chest. With a trembling hand, she wiped away the snot and tears that were staining her face. With a look of utter anguish on her face, she stared up at Cyri's gentle expression. "Can I..." she hoarsely whispered, "Can I have a moment?"

Cyrilla's heart seized at the pain in her voice. "Of course," she responded. Slowly releasing Lilith from her embrace, she gingerly stepped from the shower, grabbing a hanging towel for herself before quietly shutting the door to the bathroom. Hearing a set of quiet footsteps in the hall, she poked her head out of the door, seeing the departing uniform of Camilla. She called out her name to get her attention.

"Yes, Mistress Cyrilla?" She politely responded with a little bow.

"Can you find Victoria?" she asked. "I need her back her as soon as possible, and I'm a little busy at the moment."

"Of course, I will find her immediately. Have a good night."

Satisfied that she'd get some backup shortly, Cyri darted her head back into the room. Idly she dried herself off, changing into a new pair of underclothes after glancing nervously toward the bathroom door. And yet, Lilith did not emerge. Throwing on her shirt and leggings again and wrapping up her hair in the towel, she sat cross-legged on the bed, anxiously chewing on her lower lip as her gaze continually drifted back to the bathroom door. And still, Lilith did not emerge.

About ten minutes passed, and then Victoria came barging through her door, still clad in her bloodied armor. Cyri was at least a little happy to see that her wings didn't appear to be any worse, so she hadn't been flying. "Where is she?" the Valkyrie asked desperately.

Cyri nodded toward the closed bathroom. "Careful," she warned. Victoria stopped midway to the door, turning a worried expression her way. "I don't know what happened to her exactly...but I think it was bad. Really bad. She's...not okay, right now. She..."

Her stumbling explanation was cut off as the door suddenly opened, with Lilith standing on the other side. She was at least partially modest once more, the towel wrapped around her front being held up by her hands. Whatever time she needed alone in there, it seemed to at least do her a little good. Some color had returned to her red skin, and her eyes were fully alive once more, if sunken and withdrawn. "She does not want to talk about it. Ever," she said flatly. Her gaze flicked to Victoria's battered form and her eyes widened. "What...what happened to you?"

Victoria's determined façade seemed to break in that moment, and she looked self-consciously down at herself. With a sigh, the golden armor disappeared, and her normal attire reappeared. Worryingly, little red stains began to appear on her white blouse. "It's, ah, nothing," she said, trying to force a smile. "Just a couple cuts and bruises, nothing to worry about." She stepped forward, wrapping her arms gently around Lilith's toweled body. "It doesn't matter now. You're safe."

Cyri watched as the succubus tensed up for a moment in Victoria's embrace, and then seemed to give up, closing her eyes and resting her horned head against the Valkyrie's breast. "I am now." She whispered, and a little piece of Cyri's heart broke all over again as she watched another little tear drip down Lilith's face. She sat there as the two embraced for a long moment before Victoria got her attention with a cough. With a little hesitant look, she beckoned the werewolf over. Cyri was happy to join, hugging Lilith from behind as they both tried to provide the obviously traumatized succubus with whatever comfort they could.

Lilith hummed peacefully at the added pressure, but after about a minute she opened her eyes once more. She cleared her throat. "Could we...lay down? My legs are still a little weak right now." Victoria didn't waste a moment, hefting Lilith into the air and resting her back down on the bed. She pulled the covers out and slipped the demoness beneath them, clambering in beside her. Cyri watched hesitantly, but as Lilith weakly lifted the other end of the covers, she gratefully slipped in as well. The three women cuddled there, sharing warmth as Lilith began to slowly nod off between Victoria and Cyri's arms.

At least, until there was yet more knocking on the door, though this time was considerably more polite than the last. With an irritated grumble, Cyrilla got up, waving away Victoria's offer to do it for her. She moved to the door, pulling it open a crack to see who was on the other side.

To her horror, the chiseled features of the Devil grinned down at her, still clad in the trimmed robe that she had seen him in earlier. "I don't mean to intrude, my dear lady, but I'm afraid I have some news for your horned mistress, there has...."

"Haven't you fuckers done enough to her?" Cyri growled, her buried anger overcoming whatever fear the eccentric figure instilled in her. She got up right into his face as she pushed the door open fully. "You toyed with us, made us play pretend in this sad little castle of yours, and you couldn't even give her a fucking night to recover from whatever your monsters did to her? How dare you!"

"Now, there is no need for aggression, I merely wish to..."

Cyri let out a yelp as a strong grip pulled her back inside the room and out of the way. Lilith, her towel forgotten in her haste, slammed into Lucifer, a taloned hand wrapping around his throat as she rocketed him into the opposite wall in the hallway. Cyri winced as she heard the crack of broken wood where they landed. Both she and Victoria hurried to join Lilith.

The naked succubus was screaming into Lucifer's infuriatingly calm face. "Did you know? Did you know what they were going to do to me, you sick fuck!? Tell me!" She was lifting his body against the wall by the throat, pressing him ever harder into the broken slats.

"I have no idea what you mean, my love. Now, if you could remove your hand..."

"You winked!" Lilith screamed again, and a ball of writhing hellfire appeared in her opposite hand. Curiously, Cyri noticed that it was...different, than she remembered. Where it had once been solid black in shade, now angry hues of orange, red, and yellow danced within the darkness. "Why did you wink?"

The Devil offered a winning smile, even as he remained suspended off the ground. "Merely to encourage you to have fun with the kids. I assumed they would be so happy to spend some private time with you."

Lilith snarled, her flaming fist barreling towards Lucifer's face. She was blown back entirely, however, as a dark pulse of energy emerged from Lucifer's body, slamming her back into Cyri and Victoria, and sending the three sprawling against the opposite wall. The Devil dropped back to his feet, and he brushed some lingering dust from the shoulder of his robes. "If you have finished your little temper tantrum, I assure you, whatever nefarious plot your children cooked up had nothing to do with me. My apologies if they distressed you in any way."

The succubus was fuming as she slowly got to her feet, and Cyri gulped as she saw flames spread from her hands up her arms, her red skin almost entirely obscured by hellfire. The heat coming off of her was beginning to become uncomfortable. "Distressed?" she growled. "Distressed!?"

"Calm yourself, my dear. I have some rather dire news that I believe you will be more interested in."

Lilith's chest heaved up and down as she fought to get control of her anger. Cyri inadvertently starting to get a little turned on by the violent display, but crushed the thought before it went too far. Slowly, the fire receded from her arms until it went out entirely. With narrowed eyes, the succubus ground out her reply, "What. News."

"Well, it's your old partner Faith, you see. The demons I sent to protect her were never able to locate her. It seems she was abducted by parties unknown not long after we made our deal, actually. I thought you might like to know."

Cyri's brow furrowed. Who the hell was Faith? The name certainly seemed to do something to Lilith, however. Her entire body froze in shock, her eyes widening. She stared in wordless surprise at the Devil for a short moment, before a change came over her. Her eyes narrowed, her posture becoming locked up and angry once more. Her fingertips began to spark.

"Where?" she growled.

The Devil smiled.

-00000-

AN: And so ends our impromptu two-parter. I believe we have another 'reunion' on the horizon, though one that is much more...personal, for our protagonist. Please let me know what you thought of the chapter, good or bad. This one was admittedly a little difficult to write, but it's the direction my characters were taking me. And I remain eager to follow where they lead. Until next time!

1...345678