Lost but Lucky in a Whorehouse Ch. 03

Story Info
Stranded in a storm with 20 sexy whores and a hot madam.
7.6k words
4.5
11.3k
12
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he's going to be stranded anywhere, a good place to be stranded, Tommy was happy and sexually excited to be stranded without power with 20 whores and a madam in a whorehouse.

Continued from Chapter 2:

Unless they were given directions to it and/or knew exactly where it was, no one would ever find Clayton House, especially the police. Originally built in 1827 as a hotel, two-hundred miles north of the battlegrounds of Gettysburg, the whorehouse was located and operated on the private grounds of a refurbished, huge, old mansion, once owned by William Henry Harrison Clayton in 1882. Set a mile back from the main road, unless they're invited guests, intruders would never get by the 24-hour, electronic security and the armed guards at the front door.

Turned into a whorehouse in the early sixties with the Beatles and Rolling Stones filling the night with music, dozens of men were serviced by twenty, sexy, and beautiful women. If these walls could talk, the sexy, sexual secrets they'd tell. From celebrities passing through, to powerful and influential politicians, to rich, old, white men, they were all here one time or another fucking and being sucked by promiscuous women.

The interior of the mansion was destroyed in a fire in 1969. With beds carried downstairs from upstairs and everyone sleeping during a horrific rainstorm, all were huddled together in the great room. Someone lit the fireplace to keep warm and to stave off the chill of the cold and windy night.

Twenty-three people lost their lives that night. Twenty prostitutes, their madam, and two-armed security guards died in their sleep when they failed to open the flu. A fortunate comfort to their loved ones, instead of being burned to death, they died of smoke inhalation before the flames turned their bodies to piles of smoldering ashes.

Located deep in the overgrown, State Forest of Pennsylvania, even those who knew where it was and/or those who found it quite by accident needed a pass code to open the front gate. Even then, the entrance inside was flagged by two, armed, burly doormen who patted down patrons for weapons. Obviously, there was something more to this than this once being a hotel. This was more than just a residential home. Morphed again with the times, definitely, this was some sort of illegal business, a drug house, or an illegal gambling casino, perhaps.

Tommy hoped there was someone there to give him shelter from the storm. Barely able to see through the fog and the rain, even with his truck window lowered, he leaned and stretched out his arm in the pouring rain to push the intercom button at the main gate. When no one answered, he pushed the intercom button again.

Accustomed to the drive-through teller at the bank, he wished this box had an overhead covering to protect him from the rain. Desperate for help to find his way out of this storm and home to his sexy, MILF of a mother, with this his only hope, he pushed the intercom button again and again. With the possibility of falling trees from the saturated ground the last place he'd want to sleep was in his cold truck.

"Hello? Hello? Hello? Is anyone there? Hello? Hello? Can anyone hear me? Hello? Hello? Hello? Can you help me? I'm lost. Hello?"

Finally, he heard an unintelligible, ghostly, scratchy, and muffled voice that crackled over the loudspeaker as if far in the distance. Such an odd feeling, with this gate surrounding the property and looming tall, he felt as if he had stopped in front of a checkpoint at President Trump's border wall. Suddenly, while being denied admittance, he felt helplessly and hopelessly powerless. He felt in the way that those illegal immigrants must feel when trying the cross the border in hopes of living a better life.

# # #

The camera mounted on the top of the 12' iron gate turned from the road to his direction and intrusively zoomed in on his driver side truck window for a better look at him. He wondered if this building was a secured, secret military site, or a safehouse. Unable to tell by the outside of the huge building, with no signs identifying what was inside of the building, he wondered what this impressively imposing place was.

Such an odd place to put huge mansion in the middle of the forest that was in the middle of nowhere. Yet, when this was built nearly two-hundred-years ago, perhaps, the forest wasn't as overgrown as it is now. Perhaps, the grounds were better cared for, mowed, landscaped, and manicured. Before becoming the Clayton House and then a whorehouse, if he had guessed that this was an exclusive, resort hotel in the 19th century, he'd be right.

Perhaps, because of the storm, but this place was as spooky and scary as the haunted, Pennhurst Asylum, in Chester County, Pennsylvania. There were lots of old and abandon buildings in Pennsylvania. There were lots of terrible things that happened to people in many of those old buildings because they were mentally ill, criminally insane, or just elderly, and their family were unable to afford to care for them. Instead, put away in a mental institution, locked in a room, and drugged for the rest of their lives, but for their screams, many of these people were never heard from again.

Suddenly, a chilling sound, as if hearing the cacophony of screams of all of those desperate people, he imagined hearing frantic screams in the night. Chalking it up to his imagination and to the wind rustling through the leaves of the trees, this was one place that he wouldn't be out walking alone. Hopefully, there was someone inside who could help him. Hopefully, there was someone inside who would allow him to spend the night to ride out the storm.

"Hello? Help! Please, someone help me. I'm lost. I have no idea where I am and where I'm going," he said staring up at the camera. A good and positive sign, for the camera to move in his direction, there must be someone inside. "Can you help me," he asked staring up at and waving to the camera? "Hello? Can you tell me where I am and how to get to the main road from here?"

While wondering again what this place was, wondering if it was a secret, secured military site, he heard a click and the gate buzzed open. As if the front gate hadn't been opened in 50-years, he watched the gate automatically and slowly part open with a loud and continual, eerie squeak. Piercing the night air as if it was an injured animal or a loud, barn owl diving down to swoop its prey, if this building wasn't scary enough, the sound of the gate slowly squeaking open added yet another dimension to the macabre.

# # #

Stephen King could have written a story about this place, called Horror in the Forest or The Haunting at Clayton House. As if he was given admittance to Heaven, Hell, or to the Hotel California, he was met by three, scantily dressed women, a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. They stood between the armed, security guards on a brightly lit, front porch while seductively staring at him. An unexpected, sexy surprise on such a dismally cold and damp night, each woman was more beautiful, sexier, and colorfully dressed than the next.

Not knowing where to look, he looked from one sheer and sexy nightgown to the next. Now, instead of unnerved by the storm and instead of being worried about finding the main road, his mind was filled sex. His mind was filled with naked breasts, naked asses, and naked pussies.

He had been horny since his MILF of a mother had flashed him her naked body by dressing and undressing with her bedroom door wide-opened. He had been horny since his mother sat on her dressing table chair and brushed her hair in front of him while naked. He had been horny since she walked to her bedroom door naked and closed her door while seductively staring at him. Now, after seeing these three, nearly, naked women, they attributed even more to his horniness.

Obviously, hitting the sexual lottery, if he was to hazard a guess, he'd guess that this was an illegal whorehouse and these three women were whores. Eager to have a closer look at and meet these three, sexually alluring women, he parked his truck, pulled his hood over his head, and ran through the rain for the front door and to the women. With the rain and the fog acting as a mirage and adding to the illusion of seeing three, sexy women in their short, sheer, and low-cut nightgowns, he wondered if he was imagining seeing them or if they were real.

Never was he as happy to see someone, especially a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, and especially someone who looked as good and as sexy as these three, beautiful women looked while dressed in their sheer and sexy nightgowns. Able to run beneath the covered porch, never was he as happy to get out of the rain. Only, as if he had never seen a nearly, naked, nightgown clad woman before, in the way that he stared at his naked mother, he couldn't stop staring at these three, nearly, naked women.

He stared at all that he could see of their nearly naked breasts, their erect nipples, and their symmetrical areolas. He stared at all that he could see of their naked blonde, brunette, and red-haired pussies. As if hypnotized by them and mesmerized by what they were all wearing or not wearing, such a sexually exciting surprise, he never expected to see such beautiful and sexy women in the middle of the woods. Now, glad that he was lost, and glad that he was delayed by this storm, he was happy that he left early instead of later.

Eerily, he wondered if he was hallucinating and if they were a figment of his horny and sexually frustrated imagination. With them standing outside in such skimpy attire, the three, colorful women huddled together from the wind and the cold. As if they were sexy nymphs, they reminded him of the Greek mythological sirens sitting on a rock in Homer's Odyssey when greeting the hero, Odysseus, from his long voyage home from the Trojan War.

Making him feel welcomed, and making him feel special, they all smiled at him as if they knew him, were expecting him, and were happy to see him. For sure, happy to see them, he returned their smiles with his wide, beaming smile while staring at all that he could see of their nearly, naked bodies. Unable to remove his horny eyes from them, he stared at them as if they were naked. He stared at them as if they were models, beauty contestants, or celebrities.

'Definitely, this is no secret, secured military site,' he thought. 'Holy Hell, look at these women. The most beautiful and sexiest women I've ever seen, these women are all drop dead gorgeous.'

Chapter 3:

"Hi, I'm Briana," said a tall, pretty blonde with big, blue eyes, and B cup breasts.

She was dressed in a blue, flowing, sheer, see-through nightgown that showed her naked breasts, her nipples, her areolas, her blonde, trimmed pussy, and that left little else to his horny imagination.

'Brianna,' thought Tommy. 'I'll remember her name. She's so pretty. Looking like the all-American woman, she doesn't look like any whore that I know.'

"I'm Kim," said a dark-haired, sultry woman with bright, blue eyes.

Looking like jailbait, Kim looked so very, illegally young. Yet, for her to be working here, he knew she had to be over 18-years-old. She was so pretty and so sexy. Wearing bright, red lipstick, she had a pair of full, red lips to match her pair of big, sexy tits. She was dressed in a sexily, revealing nightgown, too.

'I like the contrast of her blue eyes against her white skin and her jet, blue-black hair,' thought Tommy. 'I'd love to have her full, red lips wrapped around my erect cock while she stares up at me with those big, blue, beautiful eyes.'

"I'm Vanessa," said a tall, sexy redhead said with her big, D cup breasts overflowing her sheer, short, sexy, and low-cut nightgown.

As if she was a younger and thinner version of Christina Hendricks, Vanessa was so very pretty with her long, red hair and bright, blue eyes. Not having breasts as huge as Christina's breasts, yet, no one needs to have size F or triple D cup breasts. Vanessa's D cup breasts were plenty big enough. He'd love nothing more than to see her naked tits hanging down in his face while his stiff dick was buried in her wet pussy.

'Wow! Vanessa,' he thought. 'I'll remember your name. I never knew anyone named Vanessa.'

With women tapping on the windows to get his attention, Tommy looked up at the movement in the second and third floor windows. A sexual fantasy that he couldn't believe, there were scantily dressed, beautiful, and sexy women filling every window. Unable to remove his eyes from the women, with one woman more beautiful and sexier than the next, he looked from one woman to the next woman. Other than the pictures he saw of the Playboy mansion during a sexy lingerie party, never had he seen such a collection of gorgeous women all located in one spot.

'They're all dressed for bed. I must have awakened everyone in the whole house,' he thought. 'Unsure what this place was, either it was a whorehouse or a boarding school for women. With each woman better-looking than the next, I've never seen as many sexy women.'

Then, ruining his voyeuristic fun, a woman who looked like she was in her fifties but Tommy wouldn't be surprised if she was in her sixties, appeared on the covered porch behind the three women. She was wearing a short, sheer, and low-cut negligee beneath her wide-open robe with an attitude bigger than her huge breasts. He could clearly see her big, naked breasts, her areolas, her erect nipples, and her bushy, black pussy. With her plenty old enough to be his mother, she made him think of his mother.

'I wouldn't want to meet her in a dark alley,' he thought! 'Scary tough, she looks hardcore.'

The woman clapped her hands to get the attention of the three women.

"Girls," said the woman clapping her hands again as if she was the mother and they were her daughters. "Get inside," she said to the women before turning her attention to Tommy. "Who the fuck are you? What do you want? And why are you here in the middle of a storm?"

# # #

Even though he had never been in a whorehouse before, as if preserved in time, he never thought that a whorehouse looked quite like this. Obviously, by the sexy appearance of so very many beautiful women, this was, indeed, a whorehouse. These three women were whores, and this mean and nasty woman on the porch, clearly was the Madam.

Tommy looked at her more afraid of her than he was of the two, burly doormen. She gave him a cold look, an untrusting stare, and detached attitude as if she was suspicious of him. No doubt, thinking that there was something seriously wrong with him, she was thinking that who in their right mind would be out in weather like this?

"Hi. I'm Tommy," he said holding out his hand and withdrawing it when she didn't shake it. "I'm lost," he said. "I was hoping to get directions to the main road. And you are?"

Making herself look like a curmudgeon, she made a sour face and rolled her eyes as if she was bored.

"I'm Natty. I own this place," she said putting her hand on her hip, pulling back her robe, and allowing her robe to fall open enough to expose her sheer, nearly see-through nightgown.

Tommy stared at all that he could see of her nearly, naked breasts before staring all that he could see of her nearly, naked pussy. For an old broad, she had an unbelievable body. For an old broad, even though she was mean and nasty, she was still plenty sexy.

'I'd definitely do her,' he thought.

"Do you have money," she asked getting right to the point?

Tommy looked at her confused.

"Money? Yes," he said. "I have money. I have cash. Why?"

When he told her that he had money, her mood softened and she smiled. Her smile suddenly widened when he said that he had cash.

"Cash? How much cash do you have? Tell me, how much money do you have, Honey," she asked while changing her whole attitude?

Now, Tommy was the one who made a sour face.

"Enough," he said. "I have enough money to pay for a woman or two to entertain me if that's what you're asking me."

He never paid for a woman to have sex with him before. A virgin, he had never had sexual intercourse before. He was hoping that his mother would be the one who would take his cherry. Firmly believing that to be true, as long as he had his mother, he didn't need to have sex with one of these whores no matter how beautiful and how sexy they were. Yet, now weak in his knees and swayed in his sexual desire, he was horny and this was a once in a lifetime opportunity that was too tempting to pass.

Nonetheless, even though these women were as sexy as they were beautiful, he couldn't wait to get home to his mother. Hoping she'd allow him to do more than just look at her dressing and undressing with her bedroom door wide-open, he'd love to touch and feel his mother's naked body everywhere while making out with her. He'd love his mother to touch and feel his naked body everywhere while making out with him. His sexual fantasy come true; he'd love to have incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother.

She shrugged, rolled her eyes again, and sighed loudly. She opened her robe plenty wide-open enough for him to see more of her nearly, naked body when she put both hands on her hips. Adding to the illusion of her nakedness, the light behind her illuminated her as if she was walking through a TSA security machine. As if she was standing in front of the bright light of a television in a darkened living room or standing in front of an opened refrigerator door in a darkened kitchen, he could see right through her thin, sheer nightgown.

'Oh, Natty, I want you. I want you to suck my cock. I need to cum in your mouth while you stare up at me with your big, blue eyes,' he thought.

As if she stood before him naked, he could clearly see the shape and size of her naked breasts. He could clearly see her erect nipples. He could clearly see her black, bushy pussy. She made him wish he was home with his mother. She made him wish his mother was standing before him with no shame, modesty, and/or embarrassment while ready and willing to give him forbidden sex. She made him wish that she was his mother ready to sexually seduce him, stroke him, suck him, and fuck him.

"As long as you have money and are willing to spend some of it on the girls, you'll be bunking here tonight. I wouldn't put a dog out on a night like this," she said looking up at the pouring rain, the thick fog, and the howling wind. "This is just the beginning of the storm. It's supposed to get much worse with even higher winds and flooding," she said shivering.

Even though spending the night with Brianna, Kim, and Vanessa was tempting, Tommy looked at her with no intentions of staying the night. It was an odd, old place and a bit run down, and she was an odd, old woman, and a bit run down. Suddenly, having seen one, too many horror movies, he had an ominous feeling of foreboding and doom.

Better to error on the side of caution and leave here without having sex with any of these sensational women, then to be sorry that he didn't listen to his inner voice. The last thing he wanted was to be robbed and/or murdered in his sleep. Besides, he was eager to get home to his mother. He couldn't wait to know if she'd flash him again. He couldn't wait to know if she'd do more than flashing him her naked body.

"I have four-wheel drive, I'm sure I'll be okay. I just need directions to the main road and I'll be on my way," he said. "How do I get to the highway from here?"

As if he was wasting her time, she made another face, closed her robe, and wrapped her robe tighter around her body with another shiver. Denying him anymore sneak peeks of her big tits and black, bushy pussy through her nightgown, she stared at him as if she was not only commanding him to stay but also forbidding him from leaving.

"The bridge is out and I'm sure they'll be fallen trees blocking the road. It's best not to leave until morning. We lost power but we have a tired, old generator that's barely running. If we don't get the power back soon, and before the sun comes up, we'll all be in the dark," she said looking at him with a foreboding stare.