Lost but Lucky in a Whorehouse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on. I have to show you this place. You're not going to believe your eyes," said Tommy. "Bring money. Bring plenty of money," he said before driving away with his two friends, Mike and Jim, in his truck.

Tommy smiled his sexual excitement at his friends.

"Where are we going," asked Jim?

He turned to Jim and smiled as if he was the cat who just swallowed the canary.

"Emporium," said Tommy. "We're going to Emporium."

Mike looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Emporium," asked Mike? "There's nothing there but a few houses, a small town and, he gulped, and that haunted mansion. No one in their right mind would go there. Everyone who has heard of it have stayed away. That place is just as haunted at the Pennhurst Asylum," he said looking at Tommy. "Is that where you're taking us? Are you taking us to that haunted mansion? Are you trying to scare us, Tommy?"

Jim shook his head while making a face at Tommy.

"I heard about that place. Count me out. I'm not going there. The last thing that I want is to bring some evil spirit home, even if she's a beautiful, sexy, and shapely whore," said Jim.

Tommy made a face at his friends Mike and Jim.

"Haunted mansion," he said with a shrug? "You guys are nuts. I don't know what you're talking about. Besides, we're here," he said parking his truck where he parked it last night.

Yet, instead of seeing a brightly lit mansion, he saw a rusted gate with a rusted chain closed with a rusted lock. Obviously, no one had opened this gate in years.

Determined in his perseverance, he pushed the intercom. Nothing. He looked up at the top of the gate and the camera that was there last night was gone. Unbeknownst to him, Emporium was once the home to a whorehouse that caught fire during a storm when someone started a fire in the fireplace and forgot to open the flue. Twenty-three souls died that night, twenty-one women and two men.

THE END