Lost but Not Alone Pt. 02

Story Info
A girl gets lost in a cave and impregnated by tentacles.
4.2k words
4.67
15.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, here is the second and final part to Leah's story. Thank you all for reading and commenting on the previous story, I read them and I greatly appreciate! Enjoy!

The dim light coming from the very walls of the cave itself was enough for Leah to slowly make her way around the corners and through the narrow passages of the cave. Despite being naked, she was not cold. The floor was warm and fleshy under her bare feet, and the gentle, almost imperceptible breeze moving through the cave meant that the air was never stale. The subtle, arousing quality that it had was still there, but Leah was content for now after her encounter with the tentacle monster. She felt alone, but confident and sexy walking naked through this strange place. She had never known anything like this had existed, and her adventurous side was even happy to be exploring it.

Leah pondered her last encounter and the creature inhabiting this cave as she walked. What did it eat? How had no one ever seen it before? Were there more like it in this cave, or any strange types of monsters?

As Leah pondered these questions, she noticed a black pool in a corner of the cave. Still covered in cum and now slightly thirsty after walking for so long, she wandered over to it.

The pool was fairly large, and was like a pitch black glass mirror gleaming in the dim light of the cave. The water did not reach the ground Leah stood on; rather, there was a steep drop off of about a foot or two. And the wall of the cave on its far side seemed to hang over it, as if the pool continued under it.

Sitting on the water's edge and testing it with her foot, Leah found it to be a comfortable, warm temperature, just like the rest of the mysterious cave. Gently and slowly lowering herself in, the water came up to her soft, again normal sized belly before her foot touched the surprisingly sandy bottom. Leah drank, and found the water to taste like clean, normal water. She bathed herself too, rubbing the last of the creature's dried cum and fluids off, and felt very grateful to have found this comfortable little rest area.

Leah relaxed in the still water, until suddenly she felt something move in the sand underneath her foot. She flinched and jumped away in horror, and then a small, slug like thing attached itself to her calf. Terrified it was a leech or something similar, she grabbed it, and it popped off easily. She held it up to her face, squinting in the darkness, but she couldn't see as well here, being a bit far from any walls. She could feel it though, motionless and squishy in her fist. And when she opened her fist, the slug like thing seemed to become scared, squirming in her hand until it fell and plopped back into the water, which sounded louder than it should have, echoing in the silent cave. It was slightly smaller than the palm of her hand, and after inspecting her calf and finding no damage, she concluded that the creatures were probably harmless. So when she next felt one, and then another, attach themselves to her body, she didn't move, curious to see what they would do.

Having discovered her, more slugs wiggled out of the sand and up Leah's feet and legs, while others seemed to simply swim through the warm water, attaching themselves to various parts of her body. She found their warm, squishy bodies against her skin to be erotic. The feeling of the slugs slowly wriggling up her body and the subtle smell in the air caused her nipples to become hard and her slit to wetten again. Her breasts became sore, and when she squeezed them, milk leaked out. This seemed to excite the worms, and they became more active, swimming around her, brushing against her arms and frantically squirming across her belly just above the waterline, trying to suck up as much milk as possible.

Leah grabbed one of these slugs as it swam in the water passed her, flicking its tail like a tadpole. It stopped, and seemed to relax, pulsating slowly in her hand. But like the last one, when she held it up out of the water and opened her fist, it panicked, and squirmed frantically until it plopped back into the water. She wondered the reason for this. The best conclusion she could come up with was that it was some sort of defense mechanism; that these creatures were prey, and small, enclosed spaces kept them safe.

Apparently, her tasty milk was worth it though, as a few of the brave ones made their way out of the water and up her belly, latching onto her nipples. Leah moaned loudly at the feeling of the little slugs sucking on her fat, milk-filled breasts and the dozens of others wriggling on her body. She spread her legs and started to rub her clit, but then got a better idea. Grabbing a few of the slugs, she started placing them between her legs, on her clit and between her lips.

To feel them squirming against her most sensitive parts and sucking on her rapidly swelling clit and lips brought Leah to the edge of an orgasm, until one did something that she should have seen coming. One of the slugs had discovered her pussy, and still being quite loose from having birthed the previous monsters, it pushed its way inside Leah relatively easily. Leah wasn't sure she wanted those things inside of her, but before she could stop them, dozens were trying to follow the first one to safety in her warm, wet pussy. The feeling of the little slugs milking her breasts and squirming around and inside her pussy was too much, and Leah couldn't stop herself from shuddering through an orgasm.

However, Leah did not have the benefit of the tentacle monster's powerful juices to keep her constantly horny this time, and soon became overstimulated from the sensation. She tried grabbing the slugs and pulling them away from her sensitive clit and pussy, but there were just too many of them.

When the first slug started pressing itself against her asshole Leah really began to panic. She had never had anything inside her ass before and did not wish to now. She was also concerned about now having to walk around with dozens of these creatures inside her, as they seemed to have no intention of leaving.

As the first slug popped into her tight pucker, Leah turned around and tried to climb out of the pool. But the ledge was a bit over her head, and she couldn't get a good grip on the moist, fleshy floor of the cave. As she jumped and struggled on the ledge, she felt the fleshy floor of the cave shudder a little, but this was quickly forgotten as more and more slugs pressed their way into her pussy and ass.

The feeling of having something inside her ass was not unpleasant, but it was different. The slugs on her breasts had never quit sucking, and Leah was beginning to become aroused again. Her pussy was quickly filling, as the slugs hadn't managed to break into her womb. There were just dozens of them squirming inside her loose pussy. Her ass seemed to have no problem accommodating the slugs though, and she was beginning to feel full. Pleasure clouding her senses, she climaxed once more, moaning loudly from all the slugs squirming inside her. Accepting her fate, she leaned against the wall and decided to simply enjoy it.

Leah didn't have much time to relax though. While the slugs continued desperately trying to crawl inside of her and feed off her milk, she suddenly felt a tentacle whip around her leg under the water and yank her towards the wall the water seemed to disappear under. Startled but not really surprised anymore, Leah was quickly pulled under the water and underneath the dimly glowing wall, which turned out to be rather thin, ending up on the other side. She was pulled out of the water, and placed lying lewdly before a similar looking creature as the first one she had been with. Though this one was a bit smaller, and seemed to be quicker and more erratic in its movements.

The slugs on Leah's breasts had fallen off during her pull through the water, and milk dribbled from her swollen breasts, mixing with the water on her slightly swollen belly. She saw now in the weak light that she looked a little pregnant again from the dozens of slugs inside her pussy and ass.

There was only a moment to observe this before the creature yanked Leah towards it. One of the wriggling little slugs fell from her loose pussy, and the creature whipped a tentacle towards it and promptly appeared to eat it.

"Well, that answers that question," Leah thought.

The creature was excited having found food now, and quickly threw tentacles around Leah's wrists and legs, pulling her arms above her head and spreading her legs, so that her gaping holes were exposed to the creature. Its grip was tight, almost painful.

Leah could feel the slugs squirming frantically inside her pussy and ass. They seemed to understand their impending doom and were desperately trying to crawl deeper inside. The feeling was amazing of course though, and she was on the verge of another orgasm.

Just as another one was about to fall out of her, the monster plunged two large tentacles inside her pussy and ass. They were strong, and felt like big, meaty tongues inside her, trying to slurp up all the slugs. The penetration and movements of the tentacles inside Leah were enough to make her cum on them, moaning and twisting her body.

The tentacle inside Leah's ass was going especially deep, trying to find and eat every last delicious little slug that had worked its way far up inside her. There must have been well over a foot of the large tentacle up her ass. Like the last monster, this creature's tentacles were coated in slime, so while it didn't quite hurt Leah, the treatment was much rougher than the last.

After ensuring it had eaten every last slug out of Leah's pussy, the tentacle monster slowed for a moment, prodding at Leah's cervix and exploring the depths of her ass. The deep penetration felt unbelievable, and she panted heavily as the creature had its way with her. Her mind was filled with lust, that subtle smell making her relaxing and plead for more. She was ready to be used, bred again.

It only lasted for a moment however, as a new desire overcame the powerful creature. Taking advantage of her open mouth, the creature roughly shoved a tentacle in Leah's mouth and started to ooze the same substance as the one before. This made any discomfort go away, and any slight pain turned to pleasure. Her mind slipped away, and she could only think about being impregnated and bred by this creature, stuffed to the very limit. She licked at the fat tentacle inside her mouth enthusiastically, wanting to please it and be rewarded with more of its delicious juices. Every touch was magnified, and she felt as though she could cum at any time. She was delirious, constantly riding the edge of the greatest orgasm she could ever wish for.

The creature pulled Leah closer to it, so that it was looming over her. It started fucking her, slowly at first, thrusting powerfully into her pussy and ass. The one in her pussy slammed into her cervix with every thrust. This creature seemed, compared to the last one, younger and more inexperienced. It didn't appear to care for whether Leah was enjoying the experience or not, it had only its own goal in mind. It started to hurt, but the substance Leah was being fed made all the pain heighten and turn to pleasure. The one in her ass was several feet inside her now, touching areas that had never been touched before.

The tentacles quickened, the one in her pussy slamming rapidly into her cervix before finally popping inside. This was enough to send Leah over the edge, the start of a series of continuous orgasms and pure bliss.

The monster wasted no time. After roughly shoving the tentacle deeper into Leah's ass a few more times, both tentacles started pulsating and spewing loads of cum inside her body. Leah moaned and came again and again while sucking on the tentacle in her mouth and feeling her body inflate with massive amounts of cum. She felt full and her belly began to distend, but still the creature continued filling her to the brim.

Leah was filled more than she had ever felt possible when the creature started sending its eggs down the tentacles and into her body. With how fat the tentacles were and how much cum was in her body, she could barely feel them, but the even the slight sensation of them gently stretching her pussy and ass as they popped inside her was enough to keep delirious Leah orgasming. Her womb was filled first with what must have been dozens of baseball sized eggs and she looked bigger and fatter than most nine-month pregnant women. Having filled her womb to the limit, the tentacle slowly withdrew, slipping out of Leah's wet pussy with a squelch. Even so, the tentacle in her ass didn't look to be stopping any time soon. Not finding a limit, egg after egg was deposited deep inside her ass.

Barely conscious, time seemed to go on forever as Leah sucked tiredly on the tentacle feeding her. But eventually, she registered that the tentacle in her ass too was slowly withdrawing. It continued to fill her with eggs, not wasting an inch of her ass as it exited her body, until it too plopped out of her used hole. She was so big that she wouldn't have been able to walk, even if she wanted to. Still hovering over her, the creature withdrew its tentacle from Leah's mouth. Her mind buzzing despite the pain, Leah promptly fell asleep in the monster's protective stance.

And so, the cycle began again. Leah would wake occasionally to feed from the monster's tentacle before drifting back to sleep. Her breasts became heavy with milk once more, and the monster would wrap a couple tentacles around them and periodically milk her, sucking hard on her nipples while massaging her breasts. Occasionally she would become horny, writhing in the monster's grasp until it shoved a tentacle inside her pussy. Leah would cum a few times on the tentacle fucking her loose, wet pussy, until the tentacle finished, squirting some of its own juices inside her.

And like the last pregnancy, an unknowable amount of time passed before she felt the creatures inside her hatch and begin to stir. When Leah was awake, she would sometimes see them squirming in her belly through her tight skin. There were so many of them inside her, at least 100. Every part of her insides seemed alive, and the feeling was overwhelming. Even though this pregnancy was more uncomfortable than the last, she loved this feeling and felt no resentment towards the creatures or her situation.

Soon after the eggs hatched, Leah felt the first ones slowly begin to wriggle their way out of her body. The first one at her asshole gently pushed its legs out one at a time. It felt like the tiniest, slenderest of little tongues rimming her. At the same time, one was wriggling inside her cunt. It felt like a big, flexible tongue inside her. The feelings combined were too much, and she began cumming again. The spasming of her pussy and ass seemed to help push them out, as they both fell out at the same time. There wasn't any time to enjoy the sensation though, as more of the little creatures quickly took their places.

Leah was vaguely aware of the creatures sliding up her body and latching onto her breasts for milk as more continued to slide out of her. The father creature, watching intently, tentatively put a tentacle in her mouth and started leaking her its juices. It seemed almost unsure what to do, like this was its first time breeding. She was in a relaxed, almost trance like state from the almost constant orgasming and the juices she was being fed. Once more, time seemed to go on forever as one after another slid out of her body. New babies replaced old ones at her breasts as she sucked contently on the tentacle in her mouth. Existence became pleasure, as her mind drifted away...

Some time later, Leah woke up alone. There was no sign of any of the tentacle creatures, and she felt sore all over. Despite having been asleep for what must have been at least a few hours, she still felt very tired. She was still near the pool though, and so, after taking a long drink of the fresh water, she fell back asleep beside the pool.

When Leah woke up again, she felt more well rested, as though she had slept for a long time. Still slightly sore, she got up and once again continued her march through the warm, dim cave.

Leah walked on for a long time. Her bare feet padded on the soft floor as she walked through the dim cave, turning corner after corner and finding nothing. Despite the high of the orgasms she had gotten, she was beginning to feel a bit bored and lonely in this cave. She wondered how much time had passed, or how long it would take her to find the end and leave this place. She walked until she became tired. So, she curled up in a corner, not uncomfortable on the warm, fleshy floor of the cave, and slept again.

She had half hoped for something to find her while she was asleep, but when she woke up, Leah was still alone. She sighed, got up, and started her second day of walking. The day was the same as before. She found nothing, and began to become truly sad and worried that she would never find the end and die before she found another creature.

About to give up, she noticed something big and dark in a corner of the cave. Feeling a glimmer of hope once more, she walked over to it, and discovered it was another tentacle creature. She collapsed on it, and the creature in turn slowly and gently enveloped her in its warmth, while exploring her body gently with its tentacles.

This creature seemed to be the gentlest of all of the creatures Leah had encountered so far. A tentacle prodded her loose pussy, but withdrew when she winced, still a bit tender from the previous breeding. So the creature simply massaged her tired body instead, and when it offered a tentacle to her mouth, she accepted it gratefully. Being massaged and fed delicious juices, Leah soon fell asleep in the creature's warm grasp.

When Leah woke up again, she felt refreshed, but on top of that, extremely horny. Her body felt like it was burning, and she craved another breeding. She wriggled against the creature, trying desperately to rut against it. But the creature took its time, continuing to massage her body, while slowly moving a tentacle between her legs. Expecting to be fucked, she was shocked when she instead felt the creature simply lick at her pussy and clit with several smaller tentacles. It was a change of pace, but it was happily welcomed by Leah. The creature massaged her body languidly and sensually, giving special attention to her breasts and nipples as it sucked and rubbed her clit.

With this slow and sensual treatment, it didn't take long for Leah to cum, her eyes rolling back into her head as she swallowed the tentacles juices. And because of those juices, she was ready for another orgasm as soon as the first one was finished. The creature used another tentacle to slowly rim her asshole too. But to Leah's surprise, neither tentacle entered her. Instead, they brought her to orgasm after orgasm, all the while feeding her and sucking on her hefty, milky breasts.

Finally, while Leah was in the middle of an orgasm, the tentacle at her pussy slowly and gently pushed its way inside. The sensation brought her immediately to another orgasm, and the one at her ass pushed its way inside as well as she spasmed and moaned around the tentacles filling her. Though she was still slightly aching, this monster seemed to understand this and was trying it's best to make Leah feel only pleasure, spurting more of its juices into her mouth.

The monster wasted little time with fucking, and instead, once it had penetrated deep inside Leah's body, started to spill its seed inside her. Spurt after warm, creamy spurt filled her body until she was visibly a bit round, but not so uncomfortably full as the previous impregnation. When it was finished cumming, the creature sent its eggs one by one down the tentacles into her ass and pussy. Leah continued cumming as she was filled with eggs once more while the tentacle in her mouth continued feeding her it's delicious, mind numbing juices and sucking her nipples.

12