All Comments on 'Lost but Not Alone Pt. 02'

by wjames11

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RodimusMikeRodimusMike12 months ago
Leah's POV.

For Leah to get impregnated 3 times by Tentacle Creatures was unfortunate,but luckily the third tentacle was the most compassionate and caring.And even tho it cum in her and injected her with its eggs he did it gently.

And after Leah had given birth to her baby tentacles they stayed with her as their Father Tentacle helped lead Leah out of that cave as appreciation for her giving birth to their children.Now about the slugs and their brief but sad ends I was disheartened that the slugs got eaten by the second tentacle,but atleast the slugs got worm their way into Leah's pussy and ass for a little while and got enjoy her titty milk.

But for the whole premise Leah got freedom out of that cave.As for the tentacles I hope the third set managed to survive and take over the cave so they become the leaders so they are more gentle and tolerant in case other females come there.But overall a great story.

Psi_PrimePsi_Prime12 months ago

Like the first part its awsome cant wait for maybe a part 3 or another story

YellowbirdyYellowbirdy12 months ago

The little slugs tickled, such a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She could have stayed with that last tentacle monster instead of leaving…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She could've been with the slugs for longer tbh, liked that section more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous