All Comments on 'Lost Cat: Reward'

by beaugueste

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Psylent21Psylent21almost 3 years ago

Another awesome slutty predicament for Sarah! Any chance she takes that invitation to join the guys at their hotel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny and lusty, like all Sarah stories!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There was a woman who lived in our neighborhood when I was in school. She was widowed and had three cats. My mom didn’t like her but my dad did. She was small but had nice tits. Us boys would try to spy on her when she would sunbathe. One day her cat got out and she was wandering the neighborhood looking for it. She was wearing a bathrobe. My friend and I started to help her, but mainly we were just following her around watching as she bent over looking under cars and her robe would gape open showing her boobs. As lucky as two horny boys could get. When we heard her cat meowing under the Brinkman’s deck, she got down on all fours to peer under. We got our first glimpse of a real live pussy that day. She asked me to crawl under and grab her cat. I do and whe I slid back out, she hugged me for helping. All I know is my face was pressed between her soft boobs. She became the focus of many masturbation sessions after that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaugueste@beaugueste
My name is Sarah. Super busy redhead so-and-so. I'm 5'3, 112, red hair, blue eyes, wear a 32D. Redhead. Biped. Lover of wine, dogs, sleep, reading, The Simpsons, and high heels.