Lost Cat: Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... okay..." I panted; my verbal consent barely audible while my body plainly agreed. The men released their restraining grips on my arms, freeing their hands to roam my body. Avery's hand flew to my back, then up the open leg of my shorts to squeeze my buttocks. Jonas's hand gripped the back of my now-purposeless tank top and dragged it up and over my head.

With my top reduced to a ring of fabric looping my biceps, I shrugged the shirt off my arms and let it drop at my feet. Now truly topless, I gasped at the feel of the four strange, strong hands groping my body. My eyelids fluttered with the lustful sensation. My arousal was heightened by the thrill of my wicked circumstances, allowing two strangers to strip and molest me in my boyfriend's apartment.

I cast a wary glance over my shoulder at Cinnamon in his chair, a gesture Avery found amusing. "Nah, don't worry about him. He won't tell on you." He beamed, "Besides, he's asleep."

Avery's hand on my ass retreated outside my running shorts. With a caress of my cheeks as it passed, his hand roamed upwards until it reached the base of my bare back. Clenching his fingers into the elastic waist of the pink shorts, Avery yanked them off my hips. The shorts' downward momentum stopped halfway down my buttocks and thighs, but the narrow waist and "T" back of my teal thong was exposed to my guests. Giggling compliantly, I pulled the elastic band out away from my thighs and writhed my hips to drop the shorts to the floor. I rested a balancing hand on Jonas's shoulder as I stepped out of the pooled trunks, then kicked the discarded heap of polyester away towards the window.

I stood wearing only my teal thong, bookended between the two towering ebony strangers. My height disadvantage felt more evident without clothes; and with that amplified shortness, I felt somehow even more vulnerable and exposed than I already was, in my mostly-nakedness. If only I was wearing some heels, I wouldn't feel dwarfed like this, I mused fleetingly. Any shred of hesitation evaporated. My fingers clawed wildly at both of their shirts, lifting the polos up and over their heads.

"You showed us yours; I guess it's fair that we show you ours." Avery said with an enthusiastic nod as they undressed.

They each kicked away their shoes, then helpfully unclasped their belts and unbuttoned their khaki shorts. I leaned my naked chest into Avery's body, kissing across his muscular pecs as my fingers deftly plucked and unzipped his fly. Turning to Jonas, I copied my motions, pressing my bare, tingling tits against his chest as I undid his zipper. Both men's trunks dropped to John's floor with a jangle of belt buckles on the hardwood.

The twin black cocks threshed between us, pointing at me determinedly. The broad, round tips brushed against my hips, contrasting starkly against my pale skin. Each glans left a faint track of precum as it swept and butted against me.

Each of my small, white hands wrapped around a thick, ebony cock. The pipes throbbed and shuddered in my grip, eager and potent. I drew them without a word, and we moved as a unit from the living room into John's bedroom. We reached the bed and our trio rotated so that the two men touched the backs of their calves to the low mattress. Both tall strangers reclined on the cushion, their rangy legs bent upward in peaks higher than the top of the bed. I felt a pang of embarrassment that my company saw the unmade sheets, but neither man appeared bothered.

My fingers still grasped their erect rods as I bent at the waist following them down. My round breasts dangled below me, ripe and springy below my ribs. While I hated the look and feel of John's low bed, as I dropped to my knees between the expectant cocks, I had to admit that the mattress a foot and a half off the floor was going to make fellatio much more convenient.

Kneeling, I looked between the naked visitors. With a dick in each hand, I began to patiently crank the pair of tools. A larger trickle of precum seeped from the tip of Avery's anticipative prick. The watery ooze ran down his shaft, weaving into my fingers. Since he had been the one to corral Cinnamon, it felt fair to start with him.

I leaned forward, running my flattened tongue the length of his pole, and lapping up the spreading line of thinly salty precum. Reaching the top, I bent my tongue into a point and looped the rim of his glans. He groaned in earnest anticipation, but I didn't keep him waiting. I opened my jaws and took his member into my mouth. The thick cock packed my mouth, but I pushed downward with my neck, jamming my lips further down his shaft. His tip tickled the back of my palate, and I withdrew him with a gasp.

Drawing in a deep breath, I immediately drove my mouth onto Jonas's dick. His bulbous head battered across my tongue and into the back of my mouth. Closing my eyes dutifully, I wrapped my lips tightly around his shaft, constricting them around the broad, black pipe. He groaned excitedly as I swirled my tongue around his pole, while cramming his tip into the back of my throat. Trickles of foamy saliva bubbled from the corners of my lips while my overfull mouth hummed and twisted around his tool.

As I nodded, my loose hair tumbled in front of my face and threatened to tangle into my mouth (and snag on the dick in it). I took the black elastic off my wrist and - without opening my eyes or removing my lips from Jonas's cock - secured my hair into a ponytail high on the back of my head.

"Always prepared, like a slutty Boy Scout. I admire that." Avery quipped. I opened my eyes and shot him a smoldering glance, smiling sweetly around the dick in my mouth. My eyes confirmed his remark.

I released Jonas with another greedy gulp of air as I straightened, feeling the spray of misty spit fly off my lips as I puffed. Both of my hands remained active, vigorously pumping each man's drooly pipe. My hand on Jonas's rod continued jerking him as I returned my lips to Avery's cock, traveling his entire length - from tip to base - in one smooth motion. His glans struck the rear of my throat and more slobber frothed out of my mouth, spilling over my lips, and coating his shaft and balls. I held him at that deepest penetration, with his broad tip stuffed into my throat, for a long, gagging, spit-soaked moment, before again releasing him.

I uncurled my spine again, rising between the visitors' outstretched knees. Slobber pooled from my lips, dribbling off my chin and speckling my bust. As my hands resumed their double-fisted duties on the strangers' pricks, the double handjob movements set my jugs wiggling and bouncing to my guests' rapt delight. Below, I felt the back of my thong tug and strain deeper into my crack as the aqua fabric was pulled taut by the motions of my back and shoulders.

Again, my mouth covered Jonas's dick. Churning my tongue on his knob as my lips rose and fell over his length, I 'mmmmm'd my deep satisfaction at taking the unfamiliar cock in my mouth. Sealing my lips around his shaft, I bobbed my head rapidly up and down his pipe. Switching to Avery's tool, my mouth quickly regained that vigorous pace, enthusiastically bucking my mouth in his lap. As I exchanged my mouth between the throbbing cocks, the reclining men chatted.

"I told you we'd find something better to do than that zoology panel." Jonas said with a laugh, his voice pitching upward as my tongue wound around his sensitive head before I pulled my lips away.

"Hey man, this is educational! We're learning about the mating habits of the American White Girl!" his friend replied, grinning merrily and brushing a loose strand of red hair away from my face as my devoted mouth resumed its duties on his dick.

I returned his gaze, my wide blue eyes watering as I took his cock deep into my throat. His thick manhood pulsed forcefully between my lips. Coiling my tongue around his pipe, my mouth jogged its repeating course from his glans to base. My head dipped excitedly over his tool as the crotch of my panties soaked into a sweltering swamp.

As my mouth rotated back to Jonas's prick, Avery hoisted himself from the bed. My shoulders turned, towed by my pale fist's hold on his writhing pole. I gamely kept my mouth wrapped around Jonas's dick, my lips sucking insistently as my body was pulled away. When Avery moved in behind my hunched form, my hand let go, but my mouth merrily filled with Jonas's cock as my upper body was released.

"Mffweee!" I squealed around Jonas's shaft as Avery's large hands encircled the ticklish softness of my waist. Disregarding my whining, he lifted me off the floor. Jonas clasped both of his hands around the back of my head, holding my mouth in place on his dick as I was hoisted and shifted.

Avery positioned me along the edge of the bed. Fingertips scraped across my lower back and dug under the waist of my thong. Gripping the band, Avery tugged the panties down my hips. Lifting one knee, then the other, I compliantly allowed him to remove the last blue-green wisp of clothing from my body.

Now entirely nude, my puffy, moist lips glistened invitingly between my parted thighs. Jonas kept his hands at the back of my head, tangling his fingers into my auburn hair as he fed his dick to me. Lying at right angles to his reclining body, I moaned around his pole, my lips tightly puckered around his cock. I lashed my tongue over his pipe, and he let out his own groan of appreciation of my efforts.

The cushion sank behind me as Avery knelt between my calves. His strong hands molded my buttocks, separating the pale hocks, and savoring their firm feel. One hand left my bum, followed quickly by a broad, round pressure against my pussy's wet folds. He grunted as he entered me, and I snorted into Jonas's crotch, pausing with my mouth half-off his dick, as the abrupt penetration forced the air from my lungs. Avery paused for an instant, lingering inside me as if deciding his next move. Jonas packed his erection back into my throat, pulling my head down with both hands.

Avery's hands firmly gripped my waist as his hips began to swivel behind me. His cock carved easily through my wet pussy. With each thrust, his round head struck deep in my womb. My quim reacted instantly to the stout breach, constricting around his broad pipe and holding on for its pleasureful life. Even my skin seemed to tingle and prickle where his hands enveloped my waist.

"Mmmmm f'uh yuh!" I eagerly cried. My words were garbled by Jonas's pipe. "Mmmmgyerk, mmmmgyerk, mmmmgyerk, mmmmgyerk." My throat sang while I thirstily sucked him. My guests found my fervor amusing.

"Holy shit, she's really into this!" Avery mused. "You must really love that cat, huh?"

Jonas swung his legs up to the mattress, plucking his tool from my mouth as he spun onto his knees. As he rose into a kneel, his prick batted against my face leaving foamy smears of spit on my nose and cheeks. While Avery continued fucking me from behind, my open mouth hunted Jonas's glans for a moment before corralling his rod back between my lips. Staring up at him obediently as I pursed my lips, I purred around his shaft. The effect on Jonas was immediate.

"Fhuuuuuuhhhk man! Oh, fuck that's good!" He celebrated, driving his hips to meet my willing mouth.

My small body pitched and rocked, absorbing the forceful impacts at both ends. Avery struck powerfully into my pussy, rolling me forward on my hands and knees. At my other end, Jonas's hips plunged forward, stabbing his dick down my throat and pushing my body back onto my haunches. Below my lurching, reeling body, my supple breasts swayed like ripe melons on a branch, begging to be plucked.

The blissful buzzing in my pussy spread out through my body. A tickling static set in behind my eyes, and my head filled with pleasureful ringing. My pussy braced on Avery's cock as I came. Clenching fingers dug my nails into the mattress below me.

"Fuhhkme a'hm kuhhhym!" I howled, heralding my climax around Jonas's obstructing shaft. As Avery thumped even more rapidly into my cumming snatch, my orgasm refused to peak. Packed at both ends by strangers' pulsing black cocks, I pictured John - obliviously asleep in this bed later in the week - and my carnal frenzy skyrocketed. My escalating pleasure was matched by my soaring, stifled shriek. Finally, after an unrelenting upward climb, my climax wilted. As my orgasm faded, so did my energy.

Neither man eased his onslaught. Jonas grabbed my ponytail, which he held with one hand like a red handle to direct my mouth up and down his shaft. His other hand dipped below my rocking body, fondling my dangling tits. Behind me, Avery's fingers dug into the meat of my waist and ass, slamming his manhood into my pussy and pulling me to meet every furious thrust.

I docilely closed my eyes, momentarily drained from my climax, while I allowed the two black strangers to piston into my willing pussy and mouth. A stiff gust of wind blew through the open window as the rain intensified. Outside of the bedroom I heard the creak of a door drifting open, probably that hazard of a hall closet. I made a note to remember - distracted as I was, with my body pinballing between dicks - to be careful not to walk into that door while getting cleaned up later.

"Hey, check this out!" Jonas's voice made me open my eyes. I couldn't see Avery's face, but I assumed he was looking at Jonas, too. "She lost a cat, and we found some pussy!"

Avery's cock almost squirted out of my gash as he convulsed with fits of laughter. Jonas, of course, also found his own joke hysterical. Above me, I heard a slap of hands as they exuberantly high-fived over my reeling, bare back. I closed my eyes again to hide my sarcastic eye-roll at the degrading joke. 'Everyone's a comedian when they're inside me,' I thought sniffily. Although, considering that I was spit-roasted by the jesters, maybe I wasn't in a position to judge.

Jonas shifted restlessly on his knees. He kept his hand at the back of my head, preserving my mouth's engagement on his cock, but the thrusting of his hips had stilled. Maintaining his galloping pace, Avery seemed hesitant to relinquish his spot in my pussy. However, his tempo gradually slackened, and his cock slithered stickily out of my slit.

Noting his friend's exit, Jonas fished his erection from my mouth. Patting the top of my head appreciatively, Jonas swung his legs off the side of the bed and returned to his former lounged position. His rigid cock swayed in his lap; a flagpole bearing a banner of invitation. He beckoned me with a wave of his hand.

I crawled to Jonas's side, then slung a pale leg over his torso. Straddling him on my knees and facing away from the bed, I reached beneath me and grasped his pulsing member. The skin of his prick was still wet with my drool. Bracing his tool upright, I lowered my quim onto him. The head passed easily through my sodden folds; my pussy lips hungrily gripped his broad shaft.

"Fuh-huuhk, dude! She says she's a dog-lady, but she's got a Grade A pussy!" Jonas raved as his manhood bottomed out inside of me. Avery nodded beside us.

Another contented grin crossed my plump lips at the objectifying compliment. Leaning forward, I rested my hands on Jonas's inclined knees as I began to swivel my hips. My snatch tightly hugged his pole, the wet lips gliding slickly along his shaft. The pleasureful, sharp heat resumed in my loins promptly as his hard cock struck deep in my pussy.

Avery stood from the bed. He watched intently; his eyes locked on my bouncing tits as I bucked atop his friend's cock. After a moment of watching me fuck Jonas, he stood between his friend's parted knees and pushed his own dick to my mouth. I opened my lips promptly, eager to serve a second, immediate black cock in my boyfriend's bed. His shaft was sticky as it passed across my tongue, and my mouth filled with the exciting tang of my own cum.

"Mmmmf fuhk wyah!" I groaned, cheering through the dick in my mouth.

Spurred on by the second prick, I pivoted my hips and polished Jonas's shaft with my pussy lips. His fingers dug into the bouncing cheeks of my ass. Avery tucked a guiding hand behind my head, directing my eager mouth down his cock. His other hand dropped to my bounding rack, squeezing my springy, firm breasts, and pinching my tender nipples.

"Wahm goh kumh!" I wailed, my cock-mangled words still getting the climaxing message across. Jonas's hands grabbed my hips, dragging me downward for maximum penetration. I squirmed, twisting my pelvis in a figure-eight atop Jonas's dick. His head gouged perfectly into my deepest reaches, and a blaze of pleasure tore through my busty little body.

My exhausted frame tried to collapse, but I was propped upright by Avery's rigid tool in my jaws, held in place by his hands on the back of my neck and head. Globs of spit dripped from my chin. My heart thundered furiously inside my ribcage. Each explosive thud rippled through the doughy flesh of my tits. Avery slowed, but did not stop, his relentless plowing of my lips to allow me to catch my breath.

Beneath me, Jonas had compensated for my exhaustion-stilled hips by thrusting his own pelvis upwards, jamming his cock into my cunt. The continuing pressure inside my womb triggered a series of aftershocks that shuddered through my weary frame. Now, though, his hands were squeezing and molding my buttocks, surveying the terrain, and gauging my reaction. One hand spread my cheeks, the other dipped an exploratory fingertip into my anus.

"Nerk!" I yelped in alarm, my eyes flying open into wide discs. I tried to spin my head around to scowl at Jonas, but Avery's hands held me facing forward with his dick securely in my mouth.

"Sorry," Jonas said behind me, with a hint of true apology in his voice. "Should have warned you first."

I heard him spit, then his wet, gummy hand slathered saliva around and into my rosebud.

"Okay... you ready?" He asked but had already pulled his dick out of my snatch and was pushing his bulbous glans against my sphincter before I could abbreviatedly nod my head 'yes'.

Jonas pressed his round head against my anus. I focused on relaxing my jaw - for Avery's sake - and tried to allow that ease to flow through the rest of my body. Jonas dabbed more spit into my crack, then wedged his tip against my pucker again. My stubborn knot resisted, strained, then finally relented, and with a grunt he was through.

"Grrrrmmmk!" I mewled as his broad cock burrowed into my backdoor. The discomfort was sharp and immediate. Avery petted my hair comfortingly. Confident that I was not in danger of clenching my jaw anymore, I resumed drawing my lips along the length of his shaft.

"Don't think this is her first hoedown..." Jonas remarked, matter-of-factly noting the dexterity with which my ass accepted his dick. I rolled my eyes at his ongoing narration. But I had to concede the truth of his statement, and I quickly re-accustomed my pucker to the unnatural intrusion.

I reached back with one hand and touched my fingers instructively to Jonas's thigh, stilling his pelvis. My hips swiveled, moving for both of us. One of his hands persisted at the cleft of my buttocks, bracing my cheeks apart. His other hand lay on my pivoting hip, less for my guidance than for his own enjoyment touching my pale, smooth skin. As I wheeled, a dark, achy pleasure built from the deviant penetration. Pulling my mouth free, I cheered the trespassing cock.

"Yes! Fuck my ass!" I purred as the thrill buzzed through my pucker. My mouth promptly returned to Avery's trembling rod.

Whirring in desirous elation at the black pipe in my ass, I returned my focus to that second cock, in my mouth. My lips and fingers traveled Avery's shaft in tandem. My ringed fingers led the path downward to the base, and then chased my lips back to the tip on their retreat.