Lost Cat: Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his prick indulgently nestled in my purring lips, Avery moved his other hand from the back of my hand to grope my tits. His wide palm scuffed my erect nipple as he vigorously cupped my breast. I groaned eagerly around his cock with the sensitive contact. After a prolonged moment of pawing at my rack, though, Avery's hands slid upwards to my shoulders. Flattening his palms against my collar, he gently - but decisively - pushed me backwards.

As my body tipped, Avery's dick skimmed out from my lips. I paused and braced myself with one hand on the mattress. Carefully tilting my body - mindful not to hurt Jonas's tool, still rooted in my asshole - I lifted from my knees and dropped my straightened legs off the side of the bed. My knees draped over Jonas's parted thighs; my bare feet dangled an inch off the floor. Jonas moaned as my shifting anus squeezed his throbbing cock.

Avery took a step forward, admiring my splayed, nude body sprawled before him. He traced a hand up my thigh, across my stomach, then tickled the swollen bend of my breast with his fingertips. Leaning over me, he supported his sloping body on his arms at my either side. Avery reached one hand to his groin, tilting as he braced on his other side, and guided his erection back to my entrance. As he held my gaze, his dick slid easily back into my worn pussy.

"Whooooof!" I winced as he re-entered me, the doubled penetration sent all the air rushing out of my lungs. Though my mouth was unobstructed for the first time since we'd entered the bedroom, my bristly throat couldn't form a word. The pinching pull of my simultaneously stretched holes and the overwhelming fullness of my insides debilitated my voice, except for the rattling of my rasping breath. My body struggled to accommodate the two opposing, lurching monsters.

"Too much?" Avery asked, continuing our eye contact as he leaned in to thrust.

I gulped, collecting my voice. "No... but... a lot..." I creaked.

My face screwed as the pair of black cocks battled for domain inside me. My initial shock waned as my enjoyment built, feeling each man selfishly use my fuckhole for his own pleasure. Jonas punched his dick deep into my anus, while Avery rammed his manhood into my pussy. Each rival cock greedily ate up territory in me, stretching and battering my insides for its own ravenous appetite.

My head pitched back in pleasure as I recovered my voice. A steamy, piercing howl tore from my lungs and filled John's bedroom. Beneath me, my arms jellied, and my back collapsed onto Jonas's chest as my supports failed. Jonas's hands swept up my body from below and scooped up twin loads of my wobbling tits. More pleasure dumped through my redlining nerve endings at the feel of his strong hands on my sensitive breasts.

I wrapped my legs around Avery's waist, my ankles crossing behind his pivoting ass. My long wail withered into clipped cries of ecstasy, sounding with each stimulating impact in my overtaxed holes. The two cocks pumped my insatiable pussy and ass, tugging and throwing my little body mercilessly about the bed.

Avery gestured with his eyes, and Jonas reluctantly pulled his dick out of my strained asshole. Above me, Avery also withdrew, smacking his sticky member against my parted thighs as he moved. My holes felt foreign and derelict, left suddenly unfilled. The top man stood, clearing room for me to be moved. Two sets of strong hands grabbed my waist and spun me in a half-circuit.

Now I straddled Jonas on my knees, facing him, and the stranger wasted no time in burying his prick in my dripping snatch. He entered me, sliding effortlessly through my sodden folds, and eliciting a tired, lusty sigh from my agape lips. My breasts jiggled merrily on my ribs as I stirred atop his cock. Jonas paused with his tool buried to the hilt in my boiling muff.

Leaning over Jonas and bracing my arms against the mattress on either side of his head, I looked over my shoulder expectantly at Avery. The other man promptly knelt on the bed behind me, puckering his lips and dribbling spit into my crack. Spading the saliva over my cynched hole with the head of his cock, Avery then pressed his glans against my rosebud. I rested a settling hand on Avery's thigh, informing him I would handle the entry.

Rocking back on my haunches, I gradually worked my sphincter onto his pole. The knot resisted again, but the earlier breach had made some slack in the clenched band. I grimaced and squeaked, and his round head sprung through the gathered bud and into my anus. My mouth contorted in a soundless growl as he pushed into me, his dick filling up the illicit space as he burrowed forward.

Double-plugged with rigid pipes in both holes once more, this time my cocked and kneeling posture gave me balance and leverage. I flexed my knees, bounding with my hips and jamming my holes onto the strangers' cocks. My ripe tits bounced and rocked below, battering against Jonas's face. He seemed unlikely to complain as he held his mouth open and chased after my careening nips.

"Jesus, you really missed that cat..." Avery mused.

With my ounce of control, the cocks inside me now seemed to operate cooperatively. Avery curbed his thrusts, holding mostly still and allowing my bucking hips to draw my anus along his shaft. His hands rested loosely on my waist. Below me, Jonas rhythmically raised his hips to meet the plunges of my swiveling pelvis. But his attention and hands were delightfully focused on my wobbling mounds.

Jonas's attentiveness to my breasts flowed warmly through my body. The tingling of my nipples combined with the yanking, stinging pressure of my double penetration. A burst of wet warmth surged through me, and I panted in heavy, slobbery, labored breaths. I whined urgently, boosting off the mattress with my tensed arms, forcing my holes faster and harder onto the pair of rigid cocks.

Avery's hands traveled up my back until he reached my shoulders. Encouraged by my cries, his hands firmly gripped me at either side by my collar. He began to thrust his hips, pumping his cock into my asshole. With each drive, he hauled back on my shoulders, yanking me to meet his lunge. Jonas flexed his hips while clasping my hanging tits, dragging my body downwards to meet his rising prick.

"Fuck! Harder!" I squealed. "Fuck me harder! Yes! I'm gonna cuh-" The last word collapsed as my body and brain locked in paralyzing bliss. My eyes clamped tightly shut, then shot open again, but a fuzziness behind my eyes obscured the room. A muffling congestion rang in my ears, silencing the world outside of my head. I looked out the open bedroom window at the retreating storm and the brightening street and buildings outside. A detached curiosity at what others might see and hear of my weekday afternoon defilement meandered through my mind before my awareness returned with a snap.

Each of the cocks was still tearing furiously at my exhausted holes. My weakening arms trembled beneath me, and my hamstrings and quads burned from the sustained vaulting effort. My throat was chafed and hoarse from my baying ecstasy. I had no conception of how long I had been fucking Cinnamon's rescuers; the clock on the bedside table was beyond my field of vision.

Deep in my anus, I felt Avery's manhood tremble. "Oh shit!" He murmured faintly as he impatiently pulled out of my ass. Jonas cooperatively scooped me out of his lap, his dick splashing my own juices against my inner thighs as I moved off of him. Righting myself, I straightened onto my knees at the edge of the low mattress as the two men stood up from the bed.

Jonas turned just as his dick spewed its first volley. The thick rope of cum arced above my head, landing heavily in my hair and leaving a comet tail of jizzy debris on my forehead. A second shot struck my eyebrow and streaked down my cheek to my jaw. I flinched, recoiling away from Jonas towards Avery, right in time to catch a haymaker of jism from the second man directly on my lips and chin. In unison, each cock lobbed crisscrossing bands of cum from my lips to my eyebrows.

Lowering his cock towards my chest, Jonas splattered a sloppy badge of sperm on my tit nearest him, emphasizing the mark with two sweeping accents of seed on my breast's upper curve. In answer, Avery laid claim to the other half of my rack with a merging trio of gooey white stripes across my nipple and into my deep cleavage. Another load of Avery's cum smacked across my nostril and over my opposite eye. Jonas directed his tip at my cheek, massaging his dick and glazing my face. With a sharp, gasping cry, Avery blasted a last flurry of cum at my lips and nose. Half-blinded by gobs of splooge in my eye sockets, I parted my lips and took Avery's dick into my mouth for cleaning.

Jonas whistled in weary appreciation as he smacked the head of his spent cock against my temple. "That totally trumps a beer." He drawled as he watched stray flecks of seed flick off his wagging dick, catching on my cheeks and eyelashes.

"Definitely better than a zoology p-AH-nel!" Avery conceded. His voice inflected upwards at the last words as my tongue swirled around his head, collecting the last wads of jism from his cock. Dollops of cum dripped from my nose and chin as I sucked his dick clean. I switched my mouth to Jonas's member, slithering my lips up his length and swabbing the residue of jizz from his tip.

Jonas cast his head back at the sensation of my mouth and his amusement at the chat. "Man, forget that panel! She's got our zoology all over her face!" Both men burst into raucous laughter. They traded animated low-fives in front of my face as I released Jonas's slobbery tool from my mouth. With their cocks drained and cleaned, they walked together out of the bedroom, babbling excitedly as they searched for their clothes.

Petrified under the slithering coat of jizz on my face, I feebly called after them, "Can one of you get me a towel from the bathroom?" But my voice didn't seem to reach their ears.

I stood and walked unsteadily to the bathroom where I wiped the cum from my face and tits with a washcloth. The cum in my hair was a tougher task, and I persistently scrubbed and combed my auburn locks before it was mostly gone. I baby-giraffe'd my way back to the bedroom, then grabbed a fresh white t-shirt and clean blue thong from my overnight. As I dressed - delicately lifting each leg as I stepped into my panties - I heard stirring in the doorway.

Avery wandered back into the bedroom, dressed from the waist down but wearing his lanyard against his bare chest. He held up my cell. "I picked this up by mistake; it was face-down on the table next to mine... these phones all look alike, y'know. Didn't mean to read your texts, but... is 'John' your boyfriend? Because apparently you owe him a reply and now that 'the tour is over' he wants a picture of you and Cinnamon 'making friends.'"

"No worries, thanks. I'll take care of that..." I muttered as I took the phone from him and unthinkingly tried to shove it into a back pocket that my panties didn't have. Clutching my phone and shaking my head distractedly, I ushered Avery back towards the living room. Jonas stood at the doorway to the kitchen with a glass of water.

"You know the front door's open... uh, right?" He sipped casually.

I dropped the phone as my hands shot to my head, grabbing fistfuls of red hair in my shock and terror. With my elbows jutting, I panickily rotated my torso like a sprinkler head as I recalled the earlier sound of a door creaking open in that gust of wind. 'Fuck, how long ago was that?' I thought. My unrestrained tits bustled wildly with my animated gestures.

"Oh baby, you gotta stop those braless calisthenics. Cause you're gonna need to give me another 'reward' if you keep bouncing them around like tha-" Jonas teased, but I sharply cut him off.

"Shut up!" I hissed. Jonas flinched at my harshness and closed his mouth. "Cinnamon!" I flopped to all fours, scampering around the living room looking under furniture as I called his name. Finding nothing, I frantically clambered into the other rooms to continue my futile search. Wide-eyed and numb with fresh panic, I distractedly picked up my running shorts from the living room floor where they'd been tossed and put them on. Chewing my lip, I started barefooted pacing in a circuit before the window menagerie, feverishly considering next steps.

The guys had finished dressing, and Avery picked up my phone and lay it on the table in an idle attempt at helpfulness. I heard Jonas place the empty water glass in the kitchen sink.

"We... uh, you look like you've got a lot going on." Avery was backing towards the open apartment door. "We'll keep our eyes open for your - er, his - cat, and call you if, you know..." His words faded out as he paused in the doorway and waited for his friend.

"Um, I left my number on the counter. We're in town through Friday, if you wanna... again, or whatever... okay, bye!" He spun on his heel, almost colliding with Avery's static body, then the two of them scrambled out of the apartment, leaving the door wide open.

I heard them snickering together as they descended the open stairwell. A clap of hands echoed as they exchanged another high-five. I rubbed my temples, exhausted and frazzled, recalling the grueling acts I'd just performed to get that damn cat back the first time.

More men's voices emerged from down the stairs, interacting with the pair that had just left.

"Hey man, nice cat." Jonas quipped.

"It's, uh, not mine. We think it's lost." A new man replied. My ears perked and I came to the open door.

"There were posters with this address." A second new male voice added.

Another unfamiliar man interjected, "We're trying to return it."

Avery and Jonas chuckled pleasantly. "Yeah, we know all about that. Well, enjoy!" Their steps and laughter continued to fade as they descended. The other parties' footfalls climbed and approached my floor, accompanied by quiet, confused muttering among their party.

As they ascended to the landing, the three black faces came into view. The man on the left held the struggling cat. They spotted me in the open doorway; Cinnamon yowled in frustrated, repeated defeat.

"Hey! Is this your cat?" The man holding the unruly feline asked. I nodded in thanks as I stepped forward to take the cat from the stranger. Cinnamon writhed mightily against my hold.

The one in the center smiled in relief and eagerness. "The sign said there's a reward..." The third man shifted his stare between a nasty looking scratch on his forearm to the heaving globes packed beneath my shirt.

I sighed amenably as I gestured into the open door. "Please, won't you come in..."