Lost Cell

Story Info
Lost cell turns into blackmailed for sex.
3.3k words
4.26
26.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TTidwell
TTidwell
18 Followers

LOST CELL

Hello my name is Amy, an ordinary housewife who has lived a normal housewife life over my five years of marriage to my loving and very supportive husband, Tom. Tom is a very successful lawyer in our relatively small community. He is well respected by his peers and all the community leaders. He has taken a very active part in protecting and aiding locals that are financially less fortunate.

Tom is now 31 years old. He graduated from law school, did a 4 year tour with the Army and is a Major in the National Guard. It is difficult for him to remain in the Guard because he is subject to being sent anywhere for duty at the pleasure of the Governor. In fact, he spent 6 months on our troubled southern border last year. It is indeed a sacrifice to be away from family and career.

When he was on active duty for those 6 months we spoke daily. I tried to always boost his morale and keep his spirits high pending his return home. Everything was going super well. It was his fifth month and Tom would soon be home. I was doing my ordinary routine of going to the gym to keep trim and fit for him, tanning, keeping the house neat and in order, and my other housewife duties. This is what Tom wanted in a wife. I offered to get a job but he preferred a housewife.

I always dressed conservatively when in public to present myself as the wife of a successful lawyer, likely future political figure. Just as I worked hard to present myself conservative in public, I worked equally hard to present myself to Tom as a sexy desirable woman. Around the house I frequently wore sheer clothing, mini shirts, or whatever might excite my man. I would frequently go to a nearby large city to shop for skimpy or sluttish clothes that would please him. When we traveled to locations where we were unknown I would even wear such apparel in public. I thought, "Life is good."

And, then disaster hit. I went to the grocery to get some normal needed items and somehow lost my cell phone. I noticed it missing soon after I had put away the groceries. We had a house phone as well as our cell phones so I dialed my number hoping to hear it ring somewhere in the house. No such luck. It was an older cell and really needed replacing but it was devastating to loose my contacts and other saved items. I did not bother to tell Tom about this so he would not be concerned.

I went everywhere to ask if anyone had turned in a missing phone. I even posted a reward notice on the bulletin board at the shopping center. Three days went by and there was no word. So, I went cell phone shopping and got a much nicer cell with many more features. I was able to keep my same number. I was sitting at the counter in our kitchen using my phone and address book loading phone numbers into my new phone when it rang.

The voice on the other end talked slowly in a very deep tone. He said that his name was Bill and that he saw the reward notice and he had found my cell. He suggested I meet him at the mall about 6 PM after he got off from work to pick it up. I told him that would be fine and asked how I would recognize him. He planned to park in a location far away from the stores and he would be driving a red two door convertible. I felt comfortable meeting him because we would be in public and in a location with security patrolling. I was wearing a shirt dress that was not tight and as conservative as one can dress.

It was easy to spot his bright red car especially since it was a convertible with the top down. I parked and walked quickly to the passenger side of his car. I told him how glad it made me that he found my cell and gave him the $25 reward. He told me he understood how bad it would be to loose all my contact information and other saved items. I was in the process of agreeing when he interrupted me saying, "Especially those sexy pictures." It hit me like driving a frozen stake through my heart. I had forgotten the pictures of me dressed sexy and nude that I had sent Tom while he was deployed.

I was in shock. He handed me back my $25 and said, "Get in and let's talk about the reward." I was quickly aware of what type of reward he probably had in mind. I got in the car and turned toward him asking, "Will you give me back my cell?" He was very blunt and to the point. He said, "I have a room at the Hampton Inn down the street. Go back home and dress in something sexy and meet me there at 9:00 PM. Why don't you wear that white sheer top without a bra and your black leather mini skirt with your matching sheer thong panties?" He handed me a note with the room number.

I got out of his car and walked to mine in a zombie state. I never said a word. The next thing I was aware of was me walking into my house wondering what to do. I could not call the police. My pictures would surely be seen by many people if I did. I could not call Tom. He was away and was not in a position to help. I did not want to make him worry. I went to the bedroom and change into the clothes this man had demanded. I sat at my make-up table fixing my face and brushing my hair. I wondered to myself why I was trying to look good for the blackmailer. I put on a light coat over my outfit so no one could see me dressed like I was.

I knocked on his room door exactly at 9 as ordered. He opened the door and invited me in. He took my coat and admired my tits through my sheer top. They were 38C with absolutely no sag. Tom often told me how special they were. He sat in a chair and had me walk around like a model showing off my outfit. He made me lift my skirt and show him my sheer thong panties, front and back. I took a deep breath and walked directly in front of him and said, "OK, what is it I have to do to get my cell back?" He continued to look at me as though he were undressing me. I do not understand why but my nipples were hard and protruding like never before. My body felt hot all over but I was shivering.

He took my hand and pulled me toward him. He calmly said, "You are to take off your skirt and top and give me a blow job. Then I want you to take off your panties and ride my cock until I fill you with my sperm. I ask him, "Will you wear protection?" He responded quickly and firmly, "No and you better enjoy it or do a very good job of acting or I put the pics on the internet." I stood in front of him thinking. I had to do as told and I might as well try to enjoy it if I am going to do it. I took off my top and smiled at him while I played with my tits and rolled my nipples with my fingers. I leaned over to let him suck on them. I stood back up to take off my skirt. I twirled it in the air and threw it across the room. I got on my knees and unzipped his pants.

His cock was big but not so big that it would hurt. Matter of fact he was 8 or 9" and fairly fat. It was a perfect size for any woman to enjoy. At that point I knew that I would not have to do a lot of acting to show enjoyment. I planed to give the best blow job ever and fuck the shit out of this guy so I could get my cell and go home. I began licking his shaft and balls. Then while holding his sack I kissed and licked the tip of his cock. He was hard and ready. I sucked the tip allowing it to pop out of my mouth each time. Several minutes later I took more of it in my mouth moving it in and out and sucking with all my might.

Suddenly, he grabbed the back of my head, stood up and forced his cock deep into my throat. I gagged and could not breathe. He angrily said, "You going to take it all bitch, swallow it." I worked hard to get it all in. I was gagging and taking it out for a deep breath and going at it again. Finally, I had his whole cock in my throat. He held on to my head tight and started face fucking me without regard for my comfort. He pulled me toward him forcing his cock into my throat and I could feel the warmth of his come in my throat. He must have come in gallons it all went down my throat. I do not believe I even swallowed.

He had me walk out on the balcony with him still wearing only my sheer thong panties. I was made to stroke his cock while looking at it only inches away from my face. He soon began to get hard all over again. He went in to the bed and lay on his back. He asked, "Are you ready to fuck my bare cock until I fill you full of hot sperm?" I was not going to slow up now, I wanted that cell back. I told him, "OMG yes I want your big cock to fuck me hard." I took off my panties and put them in his pants pocket. I straddled his body and sank his hard cock all the way into me with one push. I yelled, "Wow that feels so good, fuck me baby."

I fucked hard as I could go and he lay there still, making me fuck him. I came with an enormous orgasm. I shook and moaned and begged for more. He turned me around and got me on my knees to fuck me doggy style. I love this position. He fucked and I begged for more and harder and came again. My arms buckled and my face dug into the pillow. He hardly missed a beat. He went from trusting into my pussy to taking me in the ass. I had tried this once with my husband but he was not quite as large.

I screamed that he was hurting me. "Please stop," I said, "You are splitting me apart. You will do permanent damage. Please stop." He ignored everything I said and kept pushing further in with each stroke. I became quite just letting him take me. Then, in an uncontrollable lust I began begging for, "More, deeper, faster, and harder." I came so hard and was so verbal I am sure they heard me all over the hotel. I collapsed on the bed. I was totally out of it. I do not know how long I was unconscious. But when I came around I was alone in the room still naked and dripping come everywhere. I made it to the bathroom and took a long shower.

I dressed in what little was left, a sheer blouse and a mini skirt. My panties were gone. I remember putting them in his pocket. My coat I used to cover me was gone. I went to look in the mirror to see how much of me was on display. There on the dresser top was my cell phone. I took a deep breath and went to my car a quickly as I could.

I was told to make sure to enjoy my blackmailers cock or fake it good. I cannot believe how much enjoyment his cock gave me. I did not have to do any faking at all. Well two months went by. Tom was home. My body had recovered from my bruises and red marks. My pussy was tight again. I was back to my conservative ways in public and being sexy and wild for my husband at night. Tom did not ask any questions about my new behavior when we fucked. He did enjoy it and I knew it without him having to tell me.

It was Monday morning and Tom had messaged me to let me know that he would be out of town on Wednesday overnight to take a deposition. Almost immediately after that the cell rang and it was that same slow talking low pitched voice. He told me he would like to get together with me one more time. He said, "Baby, you are a great fuck and you give a wonderful blow job. I have been thinking about you and just need to have you again." I was slow to answer him but finally said, "Look my husband is home and I have given you the reward you wanted for finding my cell. I will admit that the time we were together was strangely enjoyable but it is time for me to be totally devoted to my wonderful husband. Please just leave me alone."

He told me how beautiful I was, what perfect tits I had, how my ass was so inviting, and how tight my pussy was. He told me again what a great fuck I was and how I gave the best blow job he had ever had. I thanked him and told him it was just not possible. Then he dropped the atomic bomb. He said, "I bet you will enjoy my cock again and I bet you will really enjoy watching the video I took of us last time we were together. I screamed at him, "You bastard did you really take a video of us fucking?" "Yes, baby doll and it turned out so good. You acted like a slut in heat the whole time."

He paused and said, "Don't you want to give me another reward? I will give you the video for another good session." I knew that I had no choice but to do as I was told. I told him, "Look, I will meet you and blow you and fuck you. I will even surprise you with how I dress hot for you. But, you must give me the video." We arranged to meet at the same hotel and same room on the Wednesday night when Tom would be out of town.

I again arrived at the hotel promptly on time. I walked in when he opened the door. He greeted me with a peck on my cheek and offered to take my coat. He was truly surprised when I was totally naked under my coat. He had me lay on the bed and he turned on the video to show me what a slut porn star I was. I should have been ready to kill this guy but my body betrayed me. My nipples protruded just like before and were hard as a rock and I was so wet and full of lust, it was awful.

About that time the door to the bathroom opened and out walked a giant of a man, black, and grinning from ear to ear. "Amy this is a friend of mine, Henry. He did not believe that I had a hot momma doing me that had nice tits, ass, and pussy like yours. I had to bring him along to win the bet we had. When I first saw him I jumped and tried to cover myself, then I realized it was too late to hide something he had already seen. "Just be cool Amy, he has already watched the video. He just wanted to see me fuck you in person."

I tried to forget he was there and just turned to watch the rest of the video. It ended. I was red-faced and hot as a firecracker. I knew that soon we would be fucking again so that I could get the video and destroy it before it destroyed my marriage. Only this time I was so turned on and would enjoy it from start to finish. I walked over to him and said, "Ok, you blackmailing son of a bitch get your cock out I want it in my mouth, now." I guess that I am now a certified cock sucker because I had no trouble getting it all in and sucking him off like the real pro that I now am.

I wanted him in me from the start. It truly felt so good the last time and my desire was building waiting for him to get ready to go again after that blow job. I was bouncing on his cock for all I was worth, it felt so good. I had forgotten Henry was even in the room until I saw him out of the corner of my eye easing toward us. He was butt ass naked. I immediately saw his monstrous cock. He had to be at least 14" long and there was no way my hand could reach around it. I was mesmerized. I do not know what has come over me but I never slowed down fucking as I reached out and grabbed Henry by the cock and pulled him to me so I could lick it.

Henry was hard in seconds. OMG he was big. I had an instant orgasm that lasted forever. Mr. Blackmailer, Bill, came hard. Henry put his hands around my waist and lifted me off the cock I was fucking, pulled me toward him, and put his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I said, "No Henry, No it will never fit. You will rip me open. Please no." Without pause Henry pushed it in and I screamed in pain. I kept begging for him to stop." Henry kept putting it in further and further. "Henry you are hurting me. My pussy will never be the same. Please Henry put it deeper, go faster, oh I'm coming."

Henry wanted my ass. I had to refuse. We compromised. I rode Henry while Bill fucked my ass. I never felt so full. I had never had two cocks at the same time, it felt so good. I loved it and came like before and passed out. When I woke I showered. I was sore and wide open. Cum just pored out of me. I even believed I was walking funny. But as promised the video was on the dresser just as my cell had been. Thank gosh he had not taken my coat this time. I slipped it on and went home.

The next day when Tom got home he wanted to make love right away. I had to play sick. If he had put his cock in my wide open pussy it would have been difficult to explain. I knew somehow that someday all this would have to be told to my husband. About two days later my pussy and ass were back to normal and I gave Tom the best sex any man has ever experienced. I was tight again and dressing sexy for Tom and we were fucking every night. The next morning I got Tom off to work and was enjoying my second cup of coffee.

My cell rang. It was that same slow taking low pitched voice saying, "How would you like to watch a video of a hot wife fucking and sucking a white guy and a black guy?"


TTidwell
TTidwell
18 Followers