Lost Ch. 02

Story Info
Daniel proves himself worthy, but at what expense?
4.1k words
4.56
8.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can read this as a standalone story.

Dedicated to Boxwood and to all the Daniels in the world who are looking for their Briana.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

Chapter Two

It was a cool night in downtown Philadelphia. Daniel Ackerson, a middle aged recently divorced executive who was in Philly on business, had stumbled into Drake's, a private club for the sexually adventurous, based on a recommendation from Joey, a bartender at his hotel. The bartender didn't disclose the nature of Drake's "specialty," only that it was a bar he thought Daniel would enjoy.

Upon entering the club, he was met by the owner, Briana Drake, a tall, self-confident blonde who had a penchant for "lost" men like Daniel. Within a few short minutes, Briana had brought him to his knees in his new business suit in an alleyway adjacent to Drake's and enticed him to masturbate for her. He caught his ejaculate in his hand and eagerly lapped it up while staring at her sumptuous bare breasts. He knew his life would never be the same. Daniel discovered to his surprise he harbored a submissive streak that Joey adeptly spotted it while conversing with him at the bar. Joey knew it because he too belonged to Briana.

Having now experienced the bliss of submission, Daniel realized his former life - - a bland and colorless life he'd carefully constructed to mask his true feelings and desires - - was over. His new life would be defined by Briana.

Daniel felt drained, both physically and emotionally. After their intense moments in the alley, Briana had already re-clasped her bra and buttoned up her blouse. She didn't look any worse for wear. She was stunningly beautiful. She knew it and Daniel knew it.

Daniel was truly starstruck by Briana. He wasn't alone. Drake's was known in Philly as the place to meet dominants and submissives. Briana had many subs, some regular and some occasional such as Daniel's bartender Joey. This was her sport, and she used her scouts like Joey to refer men to her establishment. Joey wasn't compensated, at least not in the traditional sense. He simply wanted the occasional opportunity to be Briana's slut.

So Daniel was her latest. His submissive act of masturbation in a public alley in his expensive suit betrayed the darkness that dwelled deep within his soul. Briana collected men like that. Men who realized they needed to be controlled by a strong-willed woman to feel alive. She too felt alive with men like Daniel, the exercise of control being more satisfying than any physical sexual act.

Briana was a classic tall blonde with a sharp tongue, a cool demeanor, and the occasional flash of a hot temper. Most men, like Daniel, were bewitched by her alluring appearance and supreme self-confidence.

So there Daniel was, standing up in the alley, zipping up his pants and brushing off the loose stones that had stuck to his pant knees. There was an obvious tear in one of the knees and a large cum stain on the left front pocket. He wondered about the important meeting the next day that he was supposed to lead and the fact he'd only brought one suit. He'd have to wear his travel jeans instead. Then his mind snapped back to the present.

He watched Briana open the emergency exit to re-enter the bar and let the door "click" behind her. Daniel went to try the door handle to no avail. The door was locked. He was now faced with making a scene by pounding on the door or walking all the way around the building to the front entrance. In his current scruffy condition he opted for the latter.

He slunk in the shadows, embarrassed with wearing his soiled suit pants, looking more like a homeless person than a respectable executive. He wondered for just an instant how he'd gotten into his predicament, but then remembered Briana would be waiting for him inside and he had to get a move on. He went in the front door and Briana was there, waiting with a phone in her hand and looking serious. Daniel was going to be told the ground rules, which were her rules. She handed him a disposable phone, which had already been switched on.

"You've shown what you need, Daniel, and I'll take you there on my terms. Keep this phone on, I'll call you. I arranged an Uber to get you back to your Center City hotel. But remember, this is my club and we play by my rules. There's only one rule. What I say goes. If you don't want to obey, you can go back to your drab existence, jacking off to porn and wondering how your life got so shitty. You'll answer after the first ring. If it rings twice, I'll hang up and we'll never see each other again."

She stared down Daniel, whose eyes instinctively went to the floor. "Understood?"

For the first time, I understand. This is what I was meant to do.

"Yes," he answered solemnly and confidently.

"Good, then you can go now. I'm sure your meeting with the Osborn Company will go well tomorrow, though I hope you've brought a second suit because I'm afraid you've ruined this one."

Daniel looked down at his suit pants. No sane person would wear them as the keynote speaker in a heavily attended conference. Then it occurred to him that he'd never told Briana about the Osborn meeting. He looked at her stunned.

"Run along," she said, snapping his trance.

His expression was priceless when I mentioned the Osborn meeting. Won't he be surprised when he finds out how I know?

Daniel's mouth was still slightly agape, wondering how she knew. Briana had already turned around and was gone, behind the bar or into the back room; his last glimpse was the sexy sway of her hips and her long shapely legs and designer high heels. He stared at the phone he was holding and wondered exactly what the fuck he had gotten into.

* * *

Outside, the neighborhood street was dark and deserted, and he wasn't familiar enough with the city to know exactly where he was. He looked both ways before he spotted a plume of exhaust and a black town car with the Uber sign behind its windshield that was idling at the curb across the street. He ran across the street and got into the rear passenger door.

"Ritz Carlton, please."

The driver was a man, graying at the temples.

"Yes sir, I know. This ride is already paid for," he said.

Daniel slouched in the plush leather seat, exhausted from the brief encounter and from cumming harder than he ever had before. He felt sleepy but frightened too. What dark ideas had Briana helped him discover in himself and where would they take him? He'd never masturbated in public and would have never dreamed of doing so in front of a woman he hardly knew. Not to mention eating his cum at her behest. Yet his body responded in a way he would have never expected. His heart was still pounding from the excitement.

He thought of Briana's face and her commanding look, but then his mind went back to the most striking image -- kneeling as she leaned over him, the sweet, inverted bell shape of her snow-white breasts hanging over him, just inches out of reach, and his focus on them as he came for her.

He was wanting her again as the car pulled up to his hotel and the doorman came over. Daniel had an embarrassing erection, and hunched over as he exited the car.

"Is everything OK sir?" the doorman asked, noticing Daniel's awkward gait.

Daniel couldn't suppress his erection, even the downer of thinking about the meeting he was going to have to present at in a few short hours without a decent pair of pants.

"I'm fine," he said, still bent over.

The doorman suppressed a laugh. He finally realized the nature of Daniel's dilemma when he noticed the pronounced bulge in Daniel's pants.

"Have a good night sir."

Daniel entered the hotel lobby, praying no one would be in there. But there was, and to his dismay he was spotted by a short redhead with pale white freckle covered skin, skinny legs and big tits holding a half empty martini glass in her hand. She was bubbly, attractive, and the organizer of the conference Daniel was speaking at. She was Melissa Osborn, the CEO of Osborn Enterprises. Any hope of tamping down his erection was lost. He had always secretly lusted after Melissa, divorced with a reputation for being promiscuous.

Daniel tried to straighten up so he could greet her. In the process, the erection in his pants became painfully obvious.

"Say," said the vampy redhead, focusing on his crotch, "I guess you're glad to see me."

Daniel couldn't exactly say that his erection wasn't due to her, but because of Briana, and what she did to him and how she made him feel.

"It's always good to see you Melissa."

Daniel's suitcoat was rumpled, but it was the long tear in his pants and the cum stain on it that caught her attention.

"Slumming it?" she asked.

Daniel could see that her eyes had gone from his erection to the tear in his pants. He was forced to lie about what happened.

"Umm . . . tripped over a crack in the sidewalk," he said lamely. Melissa was no fool. The disheveled look, the rip in his pants, the mysterious stain, and his erection. He was up to no good.

Melissa and one of her girlfriends who worked at her company each had a bottle of expensive wine at dinner. Melissa was finishing up her second after dinner martini and was feeling no pain. She backed Daniel into a dark corner of the lobby and put her hand on his erection.

"I know where this belongs," she whispered in his ear. Daniel could smell the alcohol on her breath. Her voice and her body were super sexy, and his penis responded in kind to her touch, throbbing in her hand.

"I'm sure you do," Daniel croaked, making a feeble attempt to back away. Briana's lesson in the alley showed Daniel that he was putty in the hands of an overly aggressive female. He was about to be taught another one.

Melissa took a firm grip of his hand while polishing off her martini. She set the empty glass down on a nearby table and pulled Daniel towards the bank of elevators. She pushed the call button, and when the door opened she tugged on his arm to follow her into the cab. She waited for the door to close before she deftly unzipped his pants and slid her hand inside his boxer shorts and pulled out his penis.

"Well hello," she said, feeling the contours of Daniel's thick, hard cock.

The elevator started up to the tenth floor, Melissa's floor. Melissa dropped to her knees and started sucking on his cock. She was an expert cocksucker and Daniel groaned and slumped against the wall of the elevator cab as Melissa went down on him. He had a clear view down her garishly low-cut dress and could see almost all of her magnificent breasts. He had completely lost control of his body and felt the familiar tingle that told him he was about to cum. Melissa sensed it as well as Daniel's cock pulsed in her mouth. She pulled off. Daniel groaned.

"We need to save that for later," she said as the elevator "dinged," announcing their arrival on the tenth floor. She helped Daniel stuff his cock back into his pants as they made their way to her room. Daniel was now in the moment, swept away again by lust, realizing he was about to fuck Melissa Osborn, the most important client of his employment consultancy firm. He knew it was a dangerous step, and potentially a career ender, but he was way past the point of no return.

Melissa wobbled as she pushed her way into her room. It was one of the hotel's best suites and had a panoramic view of Philadelphia's downtown. Melissa went straight to the minibar, pulling out a small bottle of gin and a can of tonic water.

"Want one?" she asked, popping the top on the tonic water.

At this point, Daniel was on autopilot and acting on his base impulses as well.

"Sure," he said, reaching into the compact refrigerator to grab a two-shot bottle of Wild Turkey. He twisted off the cap and took a swig. He scrunched his face, and then drained the rest.

"That's the spirit," she said, toasting him with her glass before downing half her drink. "But we didn't come here to drink did we?"

She unzipped the back of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a sexy matching bra and panty set. She waited a moment before taking off her underwear. She wanted Daniel to watch her strip. She unclasped the back of her bra and shrugged it off. Daniel had always wondered what her breasts looked like and seeing them made him involuntarily lick his lips. Daniel's reaction wasn't lost on the redhead.

Melissa dropped her panties to the floor and exposed the light red hairs of her pubic patch.

"Come here," she said, pulling on Daniel's belt. Daniel took one step forward as Melissa pushed down on his shoulders so he was kneeling. She moved forward so her bush was right in front of his face. She was wet, and her earthy rich aroma was a natural attractant for his tongue. He buried it inside her creamy snatch, thrusting his tongue inside her. She sighed as she ran her hands through his thick, dark wavy hair.

"That's . . it," she said in halting breaths. Daniel's face was lost in her pussy.

Daniel's hands went up to fondle her big, soft pillowy breasts as he ate her out. Melissa backed herself to the bed, falling backwards onto it. She raised up her knees and used her hands to pull them towards her chest, exposing her brown pucker. Daniel's tongue wandered lower, rimming her.

"Ahhh . . . you dirty little boy," she said, feeling his wet tongue drag across her asshole.

Daniel was lost yet again, this time in Melissa's sweet ass. After years of sexual neglect, he was suddenly mired in a night of debauchery. He explored every crevice of her pussy and ass with his lips and tongue, all the while stroking his tumescent erection. It was heaven for him to indulge his kinks. Finally, she could take no more.

"Fuck me," she demanded.

Daniel quickly shed his clothes and crawled up on the bed, positioning himself between her legs. He rubbed the head of cock against her pussy lips, lubricating it, and then inserting it between them. He savored every moment as her velvet tunnel squeezed and pulsed as he penetrated her.

He quickly achieved a rhythm with her. He loved watching her big tits flap around as he slammed his hips into her.

"Yes . . . yes . . . yes," the oversexed redhead wailed. She was about to have a glorious, drunken orgasm. Daniel plunged his cock into her balls deep, cumming inside her. It was his second mind blowing climax of the night. Just as his hips were flush against her ass he heard a new ringtone, one coming from his pant's pocket. He threw himself off the bed, snatching the phone out of the pants pocket and answering it before the second ring.

"Hello?" he said breathlessly.

"What the fuck!" screamed Melissa. Daniel's cum was still leaking out of her pussy.

"Who's that?" Briana asked.

"Nobody," Daniel answered without thinking.

"The fuck it is," said Melissa.

"Are you having sex?" Briana asked.

Daniel was hesitant to lie.

"Yes."

"Get your ass over to the club. It's a ten-minute cab ride. I'll give you fifteen. If you're not here by then, this is goodbye." She hung up the phone.

"Who was that?" Melissa demanded, now sitting up with a cream-filled snatch. No one dropped her like a hot potato, least of all someone like Daniel, who was beholden to her company.

"Someone who needs to see me right away."

"Now?"

"I'm sorry," Daniel said, scrambling to put his clothes back on.

Melissa's face was hot. "You can't do this."

"Goodbye Melissa."

Then he was gone.

* * *

Daniel ran for the elevator, frantically pushing the call button.

Fifteen minutes. I'll never make it.

An elevator arrived, and as luck would have it, it stopped at practically every floor on the way down. When it finally reached the ground floor, Daniel pushed his way out first, ignoring the angry stares of the other passengers. He ran through the lobby and out the main entrance. He spotted a lone cab waiting on the curb. He jumped into the back seat.

"Mr. Elliott?" the driver asked, turning his head back.

"Yes," said Daniel. He'd never pilfered a cab before, but it was a day of firsts for him. He handed the driver a Drake's business card with the address on the front. The driver looked at it.

"The desk clerk said you were going to the airport."

"Change of plans."

The driver nodded his head and started the cab, pulling out of the driveway. Daniel looked out the back window, seeing a man with a roller bag chasing them. His heart sank as he recognized the man as David Elliott, a co-worker who helped him set up for his speech the next morning. Undeterred by his pangs of conscience, he beseeched the driver to go faster.

"Hurry," said Daniel. "There's an extra fifty in it for you if you can get me there in five minutes." Daniel looked at his watch. His fifteen minutes was over in six minutes.

"OK," said the driver, stomping on the gas pedal. Daniel saw David slowing down, then waving his fist. Daniel prayed that David didn't recognize him.

Daniel's eyes were glued to his watch as the cab sped towards Drake's. It pulled in front of the ivy-covered brick building exactly fourteen minutes after the phone call. Daniel threw seventy dollars on the back seat and sprinted out of the cab. Briana was waiting just inside the front door with her arms folded against her chest.

"Ten seconds to spare. Fucking another woman Daniel?"

Briana looked stunning in a short summery dress, though she was wearing comfortable shoes instead of heels. She had a smug look on her face when she saw that Daniel was still wearing his suit, ripped pants and all.

"I'm sorry," said Daniel, hanging his head low. He felt guilty, as if he'd betrayed Briana, even though he'd only met her earlier that day.

The Domme put her hand under his chin and lifted his head so she could see his eyes. She saw remorse, but also lust. Briana was an expert at engendering those emotions, and also using them to control her subs.

"But maybe after tonight you'll make it up to me. Then we'll be even," she told him.

David shuddered.

Even? My God. What has she got planned for me?

Briana smirked. She could see the gears spinning in his head.

"Let's go," she said. She led him to the emergency exit at the rear of the club which opened into an alley. There was a shiny red Corvette convertible parked where Daniel had knelt and masturbated earlier that evening.

"Road trip," she said. She pointed to the passenger door. "Get in."

* * *

The car rolled to a stop across the street from a busy bar filled with young people, probably college students. The noisy crowd had spilled out onto the sidewalk. Briana parked the car, got out and walked around to the passenger side.

"Showtime," she said.

There was a small park across the street from the bar, screened by a long low hedge that ran parallel to the sidewalk. Briana led Daniel to a grassy area on the other side of the hedge. There was no moon, though there was faint light from a streetlight.

Now what?

"Spread your jacket on the ground. Then lay on top of it face up. Now."

Daniel was far past argument and complied. He was staring upwards at a handful of stars in a dark sky. He saw Briana hike up her skirt and take her panties off. She held them in a wad over his mouth.

"Open."

He obediently opened his mouth and received the sopping wet panties. He could see up her skirt and the promised land of her golden triangle. His cock rose up in his pants as he tasted and smelled his Mistress. Briana turned on the flashlight on her phone and pointed it across the street, waving it to attract attention. Finally a group of partygoers saw the light and crossed the street to investigate. Daniel heard loud voices approaching them. His stomach turned into a knot.

12