Lost Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay still," said Briana.

As the group of four stood on the sidewalk, with only the hedge between them, Briana lifted up her skirt and used the flashlight to illuminate her wet pussy. All conversation stopped. Then Daniel felt a drop of liquid on his face, first thinking it was starting to rain. Then he realized Briana was pissing on him. She pointed the flashlight at Daniel's startled face as a stream of piss soaked the panties that were in his mouth. The group of people gasped at the perverted act, but none of them left. They watched until Daniel's face and hair were covered in piss.

"Now jerk off slut," Briana demanded. She let the hem of her skirt drop.

Her flashlight was pointed at David's crotch so everyone could watch him flog his cock, trying to cum for a third time in one night. He imagined he was eating Briana's pussy and making her cum. It took him several minutes to have a painful orgasm. There were two weak spurts, then cum dribbled out of the tip of his penis. Briana turned off her flashlight.

"Show's over," she said to the group. Her eyes told them to fuck off. They did.

She stood over Daniel, covered in piss and his own cum.

"I guess we're even now. Keep your phone handy. I'll be calling again."

Then she left.

Daniel spit the panties out of his mouth and ran his tongue around the inside of his mouth, trying to rid himself of the acrid taste of piss. He brushed off his pants, splattered with piss, and then threw his suit coat away in a nearby trash receptacle.

Why did I enjoy that? It was disgusting . . . and humiliating. Yet, I want more.

* * *

It was a thirty-minute walk back to the hotel. Daniel didn't dare call a cab or Uber given the stench of piss in his clothes and hair. He finally made it to the hotel lobby with the time pushing midnight. He was fortunate that no one was there, but a uniformed doorman he didn't recognize wrinkled his nose as Daniel approached him. His rotund body blocked the entrance.

"Can I help you sir?" he asked, thinking Daniel was a homeless person looking to use the bathroom.

"Guest of the hotel," Daniel said, trying to present as if he belonged. He failed miserably in his ripped pants and piss covered shirt. There were leaves and grass stuck in his hair.

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm going to need to see your room key."

Daniel tried to act indignant. "I've been a guest at this hotel at least a dozen times. Let me pass."

"Room key sir?"

Daniel muttered to himself as he fumbled through his pockets and his wallet. He'd forgotten the room key was in the breast pocket of his jacket, which was now at the bottom of a waste basket some two miles away.

"Let me talk to the front desk," Daniel demanded, not having any other options.

The doorman gave way and escorted Daniel to the front desk but didn't leave. A desk clerk came over to help him. At the same time, Daniel heard female voices behind him. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder, spinning him around.

There was a very inebriated big-titted redhead staring him in the face with glowing green eyes.

It was Melissa Osborn.

Oh fuck . . .

* * *

12