All Comments on 'Lost Colony Ch. 01'

by AllenWoody

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MimiRayMimiRayabout 4 years ago

Nice start! Can't wait to see how this tale develops.

CJMcCormickCJMcCormickabout 4 years ago

I thought you did an outstanding job on this, especially setting up this chapter as a taste of what's to come. Great job and looking forward to more!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
I'm seen it.

I've seen Spartacus, Hercules's in chains, and most every other if this gender of movie. So I must say, you write a very good story, I just lost interest about the second page, and didn't go further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
wonderful

The first chapter in this story is brilliant sci-fi story telling. With great skill, an exciting plot in interwoven with marvelous and wonderfully descriptive love scenes, adding up to a great read from the first paragraph to the last. Outstanding in every respect. Five stars all the way.

PetroniusJacksonPetroniusJacksonover 2 years ago

A fine, visceral start. I especially enjoyed the translation implant as a story telling device. I am eager to explore more of this world.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Planet of the apes ?

The smartest guy on the planet, riding in a prison wagon.

"God damn you, God damn you all to hell".

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I think my major issue is the protagonist seems like a bit of an Asshole. He doesn't think twice about fucking a random girl.forced to have sex with him. And so far hasn't shown any redeeming characteristics at all but hey it's only the first chapter lots of chances for exposition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story! I can't begin to tell you how happy I was to read that Alain woke up "disoriented" rather than "disorientated". God how I hate that misspelling that so many people use!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Fantastic first part, in parts a brilliant example of the “Show, don’t tell” law in storytelling, I’m really interested in where this is going as a story. Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz 5⭐️

Horseman68Horseman6810 months ago

Interesting story so far; will see how it goes. The implant is a neat addition. However, get really tired of his constant use of “Yeah” particularly during sex. Makes him sound like an adolescent jerk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllenWoody@AllenWoody
Hello everyone! I'm just like you; I enjoy writing my fantasies out and sharing them with others. I want to improve as a writer so I'm open to constructive feedback.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES