All Comments on 'Lost Colony Ch. 03'

by AllenWoody

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoying the story so far...

The story line is a big different and looking forward to see where you are going with it. The chapter lengths are appropriate. The only minor complaint would be with the posting frequency. More then 30 days between chapters and readers lose interest or forget about stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fascinating - Five stars all the way.

The world you have created for your story is interesting in that it shows some of the innate personality traits of not filtering and sending a better type of person. Then you plant a really randy guy in the mix with women who are apparently sexually unsatisfied until Sparr gets there.

That the original, probably hi-tech, colony's society has split into factions that seem to have an uneasy truce and re-introduced the gladiatorial competitions is hardly surprising. I am hoping that in future chapters the reasons for such societal breakdown become a little clearer.

As for the other Anonymous complaining about the frequency of posting, some of the other 'best authors' on here can have significantly longer than 30 days between posting. One I follow was eighteen months posting his third chapter, but it was worth the wait. Crafting a good story takes time.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
'All Knowing Cube..."

That was a good one, especially at the end. LOL

Me thinks the 'princess' will want more.

Good story, well written, good dialogue and mechanics. Grest character development, as well. Overall... well done.

Thanks for sharing your imagination, and for puttting the work into the submissions.

GeoD

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Delicious.

The Lady or the Tiger ?

The Lady and a Tiger !

What a story, I'm not skipping ahead, this a very full story. Nice Sparr doesn't need his comunicater to fuck her senseless. "(!)"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How interesting and vigorous. The "communicator" was left there on purpose. The priestess was watching closely.

Does he have the blanket? The whims & fancy of powerful people are fickle. He better make the best of his opportunity before he ends up like the last big man at the temple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllenWoody@AllenWoody
Hello everyone! I'm just like you; I enjoy writing my fantasies out and sharing them with others. I want to improve as a writer so I'm open to constructive feedback.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES